Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!!

+37
MJSmile4Us
EarthAngel90
mjssoulmate
dunno_it
Smelly
dancer1792
HeavyHearts
Grace
mjj29081958
The Little White Bird
lou
amber
Human_nature
DaduXLoveMJEver
AugustMoon
speechlessornot
Makea
Stillalive
Ivonne
phyli
4evermichael71
See
miss j
BJ
amy
Ilovemjstill
rowdyangel
lovelidae
infinitylady
labkomj7
swan
queenpanther55
icy55
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
MJFoReVeRandAlways
andrea_garay2005
Glitterfly
41 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Empty OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!!

Post by Glitterfly Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:06 am

WOOHOOOOO OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Icon_exclaim I WOULD LIKE TO REAFFIRM TO YOU ALL:

THE REAL MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE, ALIVE, ALIVE, ALIVE, ALIVE, ALIVE,ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOORAY, HIP HIP HOORAH!!!

Reality is just a delusion! DO YOU BeLIEve IN DREAMS? I hope so because........

THIS IS IT!!! THIS IS IT!!! THIS REALLY IS IT and it is very much BeLIEvable!!! THE SHOW MUST GO ON!
WE TRULY ARE ON "THE WINNING TEAM" and yes we are "singing from the same songsheet"!!! Hehehe

OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Lol OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Herz OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Herz OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Herz Mr Michael Jackson!!! OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Icon_rr Well, where do I begin!!!
YOU ARE OUT OF THIS WORLD BABY! And yes, WE ARE THE WORLD!!! XXXXXXX
So much LOVE, faith, hope, heart and kisses TO YOU and TO ALL THE WONDERFUL FANS XXXXXXX

"SMILE"!!! I have FINALLY found the proof we have all been waiting for!!!

Will the REAL Mr Michael Jackson please stand up!!! CONGRATULATIONS and celebrations to the MAESTRO, The GENIUS that is Mr Michael Jackson!!! HOORAY!

I have seen the light OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Icon_idea And to you @JacksonFanDotCom...."What is NEXT?!" Are you ready? Here we go!!!

Hold on to your seats cos it's a THRILLER! OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Affraid Put your hands together for THE MAN!

"Can you feel it, Can you feel it, Can you feel it.
If you look around......The whole world's coming together now, babe"

To do true justice to the man we truly, madly, deeply love, I ask you to please play his amazing songs
"We are the World" and "Will You Be There" before reading further. We need to feel HIStory, and oh, what a story it is......

"We are the World"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyuF3UkFQ5o&feature=fvw

AND, Very Importantly: "Will you Be There"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvYygjcMDdQ&feature=related

"In Our Darkest Hour - YES!!!
In My Deepest Despair - YES!!!
Will You Still Care? - YES!!!
Will You Be There? - YES!!!
In My Trials - YES!!!
And My Tripulations - YES!!!
Through Our Doubts - YES!!!
And Frustrations - YES!!!
In My Violence - YES!!!
In My Turbulence - YES!!!
Through My Fear - YES!!!
And My Confessions - YES!!!
In My Anguish And My Pain - YES!!!
Through My Joy And My Sorrow - YES!!!
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow - YES!!!
I'll Never Let You Part - YES!!!
For You're Always In My Heart." AND ALWAYS IN OURS!!!

YES MICHAEL!!! WE ARE HERE FOR YOU NO MATTER WHAT!!!
LET THIS BE THE SAME FOR US ALL - SPREAD THE LOVE!!!

You might want to take a look at this one too!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=047P-WGkh4A&feature=related

STAY WITH ME....I PROMISE THIS WILL BLOW YOUR MIND!!!

Thank you to all of Michael's Angels in the City of Angels and in the City of Lights for leading me to the light and for all of your cheeky little clues!!! And you, Mr Michael Jackson are the funniest, cheekiest, naughtiest, most loveable, beautiful soul and genius that the world has ever seen (HUGE Overflowing heart for you OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Herz)

It is true......If you follow the L.O.V.E, you will find the answers! Keep the Faith.

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE FOUND!!!! Are you ready?

I googled ANGEL as I was curious to see what this might bring (given the fact that I have just flown via the City of Angels) and guess what? Please see the below website!!!

http://www.angel.dk/LOVE/default.html

This lead me to a website with photos of rockstars. I was rather hoping to find Mr Jackson here but instead found a link to LOVE. This lead me to Arthur Lee Love. Curiouser and Curiouser I thought!

OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Icon_albino Ahaha, So what is going on with Arthur Lee Love then? Let's see if there's a connection here.

So I typed: "arthur lee love and michael jackson connection" into Google, resulting in finding the 3rd article down http://whodaguyhawaiicom.blogspot.com/2009/06/michael-jackson-mega-ditto.html. This was published on Saturday, June 27, 2009 by Ron Jacobs who set up KHJ Boss Radio with another Michael Jackson (the British one).

This article starts off talking about the British Michael Jackson who was a talk show radio host. Skip to the bottom of this article which reads as follows:

This brings us to that other Michael Jackson. You know, the singer/dancer from the Neverlands. He died Thursday ... along with Farrah Fawcett (of the Angels) and Sky Saxon (of the Seeds).

OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Graumans_chinese_theatre
Fitting. There were things both angelic and seedy about the late, lamented Michael Jackson. He of the white glove and reconfigured face earned not one but two Hollywood stars. Being a member of the Jackson Five qualified him for this double dip. Sorry, but being Elvis Presley's son-in-law didn't earn him a third.

The Walk of Fame star saluting the Michael Jackson who has hijacked all media news for days is located in the pedestrian path fronting "World Famous" Grauman's Chinese Theater, which was prepping for a flashy opening on Friday night, June 26, 2007.

The flick, "Bruno," had a scene in which the lead character conducts a mock interview with Michael Jackson's sister, La Toya. An attempt to obtain Mr. Jackson's cell phone number brought things to a halt when an upset Ms. Jackson up and walked off the set. By late Thursday these events were deemed not fitting. The offensive section was cut out. The splashy opening was delayed. So all day the moon walking Michael's star was covered by scaffolding placed there for the premier.

OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Star(MichaelJackson).JPG
Thus, a throng of stunned, shocked, grieving fans were left to beat it about Hollywood looking for a spot to place their flowers, cards, candles and other mementos of mourning. I wasn't there. But it must have been a thriller: Tearful fans, held hands on Vine Street, looked to heaven and sang "We Are The World." Only problem is that it was the right song ... for the wrong Mike.

Mega-ditto that!

Michael Jackson, two years older than I, is alive ... alive!

Hoo-ray for Hollywood!

SO THERE WE HAVE IT!!! WE KNEW ALL ALONG!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF US FOR OUR TRUE LOVE AND DEDICATION!!!

Our very human dear Michael is still with us! And now I am going to have a little dance and sing a tune to his songsheet!!!! before I completely fall off the chair!!!! (oh wait.....I already did that....what a journey man! PEACE AND LOVE. Oh bestill my heart...Loving you is easy.....AND HEY, I still very much have my sense of humour....I am laughing my *** off!!! xxxxxxx

THE MEDIA CANNOT FOOL US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUR NEXT STEP IS TO GO BACK OVER THE CLUES (I will post what I have found asap) and SEE how we can make the world a better place together!
Glitterfly
Glitterfly

Aantal berichten : 18
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Empty Re: OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!!

Post by andrea_garay2005 Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:21 am

have I lost it ? because I don't understand a word of this.... OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Icon_eek
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Empty Re: OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!!

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:29 am

Me neither
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:30 am

not being rude but did I miss something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:32 am

OMFG..What?!

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:32 am

I have no brain anymore...what?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:34 am

I think she is saying a Michael Jackson has died but not THE Michael Jackson. The real MJ knows of the death and is running with it? Maybe? Perhaps?

glitterfly better post again cus I dont like when peeps come in here and post stuff like this without explaination. Its WRONG, I say!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:37 am

I dont understand. Sorry... PLease explain!
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:40 am

Peterpanswendy wrote:not being rude but did I miss something?

i second to this.

im so sorry but i dont understand anything.

Im sure you are very excited posting this..
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by swan Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:42 am

I think what Ron jacobs (born 1937 btw) was trying to say was the fans were gathered around the wrong michael's star. They were gathered at M.Jackson the radio broadcasters star. And THAT M.Jackson (2 years older than ron) is alive.
swan
swan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:46 am

swan wrote:I think what Ron jacobs (born 1937 btw) was trying to say was the fans were gathered around the wrong michael's star. They were gathered at M.Jackson the radio broadcasters star. And THAT M.Jackson (2 years older than ron) is alive.

Yeah, thats what i understood from the article.

Back to top Go down

Post by labkomj7 Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:50 am

I dont understand..:-(
labkomj7
labkomj7
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Glitterfly Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:51 am

Hey guys, Peace please!! I am not a troll - I am a true fan like all of you so please don't shoot the messenger! I am upset, that is not loving. I was so excited when I found this article whilst trying to do my own research to make some sense out of all of this. So I thought I would post it immediately because I feel that things are moving quickly now and it is important that we don't lose momentum. I will post everything that I have found out soon - the reason why I haven't yet is because I wanted to clear and order what I have found in my own head first - this is why I have been researching on the web and stumbled across this article. I don't know the implications of what I have found - that is for us all to have a look at together now. The reason I take this article seriously is because when I flew to Las Vegas last week and took a connection via LAX, on the way back I sat next to this lady on the plane who told me that she worked in a gift shop 5 minutes from where Michael Jackson lived and told me lots of amazing things about Michael - that he is a beautiful person like we all know. She said that she had been to a handbag convention which she won as a result of a radio show - she kept repeating radio at me and really overhighlighting this (this is why my ears pricked up when I saw the article). Please can you take what I have posted seriously...I am not here to cause chaos...only to get to the truth and keep a happy vibe going. I really don't want to cause upset at all - the absolute contrary. Please can we be nice to each other. I really did think that you were all so lovely so sorry if I have offended anyone. OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Icon_sad
Glitterfly
Glitterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:51 am

I can't seem to find anything saying the british MJ died either...... OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Icon_cry so? what are they sayin'?
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:54 am

OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Icon_question OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Icon_scratch ????
huh?
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:55 am

Glitterfly,

You haven't offended me, I'll just wait to see everything you have for us. I think we are just confused as to what you are trying to tell us. From your original post, I'll conclude that you have very good news for us.

Work it out in your head so you can post it, because I for one want to know what you've found. Hurry back and post. OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Icon_lol

By the way, this group is harmless. They're the best you're going to find. Welcome.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:57 am

Glitterfly: I wasn´t being rude or attacking you, really, I just didn´t understand. And I never outrule anything, I listen to everything. I was simply trying to understand.

But if this is about fans gathering around the wrong star, then I´ve heard about this before. Jimmy Kimmel did a show after MJ´s death and he mentioned that this had happened. I don´t remember why this was, according to him, I didn´t pay attention, but it was either becuase the fans didn´t know any better or they were blocking the way so they had to put flowers and stuff by the other Michael Jackson star. It´s Kimmel, I know, but still.

And I look forward to see what you have found, maybe my thick head will get it better. Peace to you too Wink
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Glitterfly Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:00 am

Thank you @lovelidae for your kind words. I will post back when I can communicate more clearly with you all. All the best to everyone. OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Icon_study
Glitterfly
Glitterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:02 am

Glitterfly,
Dont be upset. We werent mad at you, we were just confused by the post since there wasnt an explaination to go along with it. I know I look forward to hearing what you have found!!
Dont be sad girl!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:12 am

Glitterfly, you must have been very excited in posting this, i can feel your senses.. Dont worry, i myself had experience that. Dont worry, i will wait for your next post. I was reading the whole article and trying to understand it.

But hey, thats a good news anyway! Keep it up! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:21 am

I was not trying to be rude at all, I just didn't understand the post...

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:25 am

I'm VERY confused scratch
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovemjstill Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:28 am

I am just a little confused, I guess she knows what she is talking about.

The key to change.....is to let go fear.
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:35 am

OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Icon_eek OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Icon_question OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Icon_arrow OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Icon_scratch OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Icon_study
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:53 am

This brings us to that other Michael Jackson. You know, the singer/dancer from the Neverlands. He died Thursday ... along with Farrah Fawcett (of the Angels) and Sky Saxon (of the Seeds).

What?!
Aw...I...am very, very, very confused!
What did mean this?
Did this Ron mean our beloved Michael died?
Ron...you are on my enemies-list for the first time...
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:55 am

yeah, i don't understand your post too but i see that you are very, very excited about it. british mj? i think i'll have to read it again.

by the way, i feel excited too.
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by See Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:57 am

Angie777 wrote:OMFG..What?!

You are too funny for this forum LOL...But I do agree uh...what???
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:59 am

So is she saying the british MJ died and we were all made to think the REAL MJ died? And that fans were gathering at the britsh MJ's star? WHAT?
I dont get it?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:59 am

I'm thinking another Michael Jackson died..but thankfully not our Michael Jackson. That's what I take from it but I could be wrong. I'll just wait and see Smile
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:03 am

so....if it was the british mj who died, why then our mj's family grieved too? wouldn't it supposed to be they corrected the reports? or mj just took advantage of what happened.........aarrghhh now i'm confused! oh yeah, there is also michael jackson the beer hunter....
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:06 am

This person makes me angry...
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:07 am

Guys and girls...this person wrote:

What did means that?! I don't get it! OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Icon_cry
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:10 am

See wrote:
Angie777 wrote:OMFG..What?!

You are too funny for this forum LOL...But I do agree uh...what???

Gee, thx LOL lemme take that as a compliment OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Lol

Anyway, oh girl! She was so excited while typing- I.Can.Feel.It. im telling u....LOL and those all "ohhhs" and "ahhhs" made me ---> OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Affraid for a while....im reading and reading...and NOTHING...and noooothing...Almost pissed my pants at the end, but didn't get A-NY-THING. Thats frustrating and harms my sense of sense OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Lol OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Lol OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:13 am

BJ wrote:Guys and girls...this person wrote:

What did means that?! I don't get it! OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Icon_cry

yeah, that's what confusing because i can't see any relation to the british mj. so, which mj is alive now? the british's or ours?
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phyli Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:19 am

Hello everyone,

I remember hearing about the other Michael Jackson (British radio host). I found this on wikipidia:

"Shortly after the death of the pop star of the same name on June 25, 2009, the singer's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame was blocked off due to the premiere of the film Brüno at nearby Grauman's Chinese Theatre. Fans of the late singer started a makeshift memorial at the star belonging to Jackson the radio personality instead. In response, the commentator stated on his website: "I am willingly loan[ing] it to him and, if it would bring him back, he can have it. He was a real star. Sinatra, Presley, The Beatles and Michael Jackson."

The British fellow has not died as far as I can tell, and I thought it was very nice for him to "loan" his star to our beloved MJ...

phyli
phyli
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:22 am

phyli wrote:Hello everyone,

I remember hearing about the other Michael Jackson (British radio host). I found this on wikipidia:

"Shortly after the death of the pop star of the same name on June 25, 2009, the singer's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame was blocked off due to the premiere of the film Brüno at nearby Grauman's Chinese Theatre. Fans of the late singer started a makeshift memorial at the star belonging to Jackson the radio personality instead. In response, the commentator stated on his website: "I am willingly loan[ing] it to him and, if it would bring him back, he can have it. He was a real star. Sinatra, Presley, The Beatles and Michael Jackson."

The British fellow has not died as far as I can tell, and I thought it was very nice for him to "loan" his star to our beloved MJ...

oh, i see. now i get it.
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivonne Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:23 am

My English is bad. And I do not understand this article .... Or I do not understand the article correctly.

Please help me

I only know that there are 2 stars on the Walk of Fame, so 2 stars with
the names of Michael Jackson. 2 different Michael Jackson. This was
reported here on the news. The fans were grieved at the wrong star. It
was here, I think, on 26 or 27.06. reported.
Ivonne
Ivonne
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillalive Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:29 am

"A crowd of about 75 people gathered in front of a Michael Jackson
star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame this afternoon, but it was actually
the wrong star
--this one was for the former KABC radio personality of
the same name.
Jackson's real star near the front of Grauman’s
Chinese Theatre on Hollywood Boulevard was covered by scaffolding in
preparation for the "Bruno" movie premiere so fans gathered at the
other Michael Jackson star to light candles and place purple flowers
."

source: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/06/michael-jackson-7.html

That Michael Jackson (english one) is still alive: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jackson_%28radio_commentator%29

This is his website http://www.michaeljacksontalkradio.com/MJ_Journals/MJs_09_0625.html

Sorry Glitterfly, i think you misunderstood.
Patrizia.

Last edited by Stillalive on Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Stillalive
Stillalive
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:31 am

WTF?!
I think, our beloved Michael is still alive!
OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Icon_cry OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Icon_mad
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:42 am

BJ wrote:WTF?!
OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Icon_cry OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Icon_mad

He is, BJ. Don´worry.
Wait and see. OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Icon_wink
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by speechlessornot Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:44 am

Hmmmm!!!! What's that ? I am sooooooooo confused ! Could anybody explain?
speechlessornot
speechlessornot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 128
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillalive Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:46 am

Are you confused? So go upward and read my previous post Smile

Patrizia.
Stillalive
Stillalive
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:50 am

Makea wrote:

He is, BJ. Don´worry.
Wait and see. OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Icon_wink

I hope it very much.
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:59 am

BJ wrote:
Makea wrote:

He is, BJ. Don´worry.

I hope it very much.

U R not alone..... OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Icon_wink
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by Glitterfly Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:27 pm

Hello everyone. I just want to say first of all that I'm sorry that my post came across as so confusing. I'm sorry to have caused a bit of a debacle - I really didn't want to and I certainly don't want to make anyone angry. I was just excited. Please accept my apologies. Thank you so much to all of you who have taken the time to let me know this - I appreciate it! The real message I wanted to get across was that I believe I have found proof that Michael is alive.

The important aspect of the article for me was the below paragraph, the most important being the last line:

"Thus, a throng of stunned, shocked, grieving fans were left to beat it about Hollywood looking for a spot to place their flowers, cards, candles and other mementos of mourning. I wasn't there. But it must have been a thriller: Tearful fans, held hands on Vine Street, looked to heaven and sang "We Are The World." Only problem is that it was the right song ... for the wrong Mike. Mega-ditto that! Michael Jackson, two years older than I, is alive ... alive! Hoo-ray for Hollywood!

I don't see anywhere in the article anything about the British Michael Jackson being dead - just that fans were mourning at his star rather than our Michael Jackson's star.

We all believe this of course but to find this in an article was exciting for me and I thought this was the real affirmation that we wanted (of course we want to know why's and what's etc. as well but surely this is the main answer that we were looking for). The reason I posted in the way I did was because I thought it was quite a dramatic find and it would be nice to enjoy it in a story unfolding sort of way and get ourselves in a happy vibe (listen to his music first etc.) rather than anyway here's an article I found that says Michael Jackson is still alive but that's not very important). Anway, I really think we should be celebrating this because this is surely fantastic news! I am definitely very happy about this! OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! Icon_biggrin
Glitterfly
Glitterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by AugustMoon Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:29 pm

how about this...
a random fan called michael jackson died on june 25th,KOP MJ had a 'cardiac arrest' same day,press reported on KOP MJs cardiac arrest,they were given the news of 'fan' michael jacksons passing,meanwhile KOP MJ bluffed the press made a recovery and is now resting up.unlikely i know but possible.
its a very common name.
in reply to OP fans were at the other mj star because the KOPs was covered by the bruno premiere and had to stand somewhere.did you know this?
youve got my minding racing now,what if there was a RECENT NAME CHANGE to michael joseph jackson from somebody in LA ,and this person died it would explain death certificate if he weere black and around 50 years of age!
what about the dental records?
AugustMoon
AugustMoon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 195
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by AugustMoon Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:34 pm

see what your saying ,the hooray for holywood is directed at MJ KOP no doubt, 2 years older than i?whos I? are they 48?49?
AugustMoon
AugustMoon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 195
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:48 pm

I don't get it!
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Glitterfly Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:05 pm

Oh wow @August Moon. This is really good. My mind is racing too now....oh my goodness! Help, help, think I may need to go to a padded cell soon!!! The thing is that if the article just talked about fans being at British Michael Jackson's star, I would have probably just sidled on by and said nevermind. But to follow this with Michael Jackson, two years older than I, is alive...is alive! is no mistake. It is there for us to have found. But who is "I". That is a very good point...in my haste I just thought he was referring to himself but it would make sense that this is another clue. I love this bit: "RECENT NAME CHANGE to michael joseph jackson from somebody in LA ,and this person died it would explain death certificate if he weere black and around 50 years of age!" Really I am sure you have all been right about this Joe/Joseph thing. There is something weird going on here for definite. It must have something to do with the spelling of the name. I made a trip to Las Vegas and some very odd things happened. Random strangers kept coming up to me and wanting to chat for no apparent reason (could just be friendly people of course but they all asked me my name and all asked me to SPELL my name afterwards, then seemed very thoughtful and repeated my spelling of my name back to me which I thought was very odd. It was nice of them to take an interest of course but to that extent! It makes me feel extremely dense now that I missed this clue. It is blatantly obvious they were referring to the spelling of the name on the death certificate. Oh wow....really amazed by this and to be fair a bit disconcerted.
Glitterfly
Glitterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by DaduXLoveMJEver Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:17 pm

God i'm lost...i don't understand anything. do you wanna say there were two MJ, one of them is dead and the other in our beloved MJ alive?.. Question Exclamation
DaduXLoveMJEver
DaduXLoveMJEver
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-16
Leeftijd : 30

http://dada-hp23.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next