Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"This is it" T-shirts also for sale.

2 posters

Go down

"This is it" T-shirts also for sale. Empty "This is it" T-shirts also for sale.

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:06 pm

=&pGroupID=0&adultFlag=false&primaryID=0&simpleSearchString=this+is+it+michael+jackson&btnSubmitSearch.x=8&btnSubmitSearch.y=11
Noticed on the Uk HMV site there are also "this is it" T-shirts for sale. They really plan to make as much as they can. Quite nice though but I would have though they would have had nice vest top type ones for Ladies and also kiddies sizes.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

"This is it" T-shirts also for sale. Empty Re: "This is it" T-shirts also for sale.

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:11 pm

Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

"This is it" T-shirts also for sale. Empty Re: "This is it" T-shirts also for sale.

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:39 pm

Interesting designs.

I am surprised that the familiar image from the poster is not among the t-shirt options to purchase.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:54 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Interesting designs.

I am surprised that the familiar image from the poster is not among the t-shirt options to purchase.

Yes-I thought they would have had the "this is it design". Do you think they had a lot left from previous shows and are getting rid of them!!
"This is it" T-shirts also for sale. Lol "This is it" T-shirts also for sale. Lol
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:49 pm

Get out of my head. I was wondering the same thing. "This is it" T-shirts also for sale. Lol

Harleyblonde wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:Interesting designs.

Yes-I thought they would have had the "this is it design". Do you think they had a lot left from previous shows and are getting rid of them!!
"This is it" T-shirts also for sale. Lol "This is it" T-shirts also for sale. Lol
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down