Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

+21
HeavyHearts
mjssoulmate
jenn77
MJJ Love
icy55
EMPATHY
Lavander
Makea
amber
dunno_it
LiberianGirl
Syringa
mjthelegendlives
GirlInTheMirror1
city.gal1
swan
iMISSYOUMJ
AugustMoon
IWSICS
andrea_garay2005
4evermichael71
25 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by city.gal1 Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:46 am

Hey guys, could someone explain this a bit? I'm not on twitter and don't know much about it/use it, etc.. I think I grasp what's being said but not quite sure. If you don't want to on the board for some reason please pm me. Thanks.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:50 am

city.gal1 wrote:Hey guys, could someone explain this a bit? I'm not on twitter and don't know much about it/use it, etc.. I think I grasp what's being said but not quite sure. If you don't want to on the board for some reason please pm me. Thanks.

Well, I wanted to explain to you but my english was'nt that good I'll make you more confuse in the end. So sorry. VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Icon_cry
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:52 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:Angie which Michael are you referring to? Isit this mystery guy? VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Icon_smile

Of course i mean our Number-Guy ! Sounds cool, eh? VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Icon_cool VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol

Btw-Dinna has just made her twitts protected! Thx Dina-we appreciate it! Reeeeealy......VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Smilie_schild_033

I know u want to keep that mystery..and we truly appreciate ur contributions.... VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Suspect

Last edited by Angie777 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:28 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:53 am

Angie777 wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:Angie which Michael are you referring to? Isit this mystery guy? VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Icon_smile

Of course i mean our Number-Guy ! Sounds cool, eh? VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Icon_cool VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol

Aww yeah, cool and interesting! VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Icon_basketball VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Icon_cheers
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:58 am

city.gal1 wrote:Hey guys, could someone explain this a bit? I'm not on twitter and don't know much about it/use it, etc.. I think I grasp what's being said but not quite sure. If you don't want to on the board for some reason please pm me. Thanks.

Hey hun! I posted some twitter accounts and we found that Dina-our informer from the other day-remember?!- follows that mystery guy:

http://twitter.com/84265968

who posted just ONCE:
Today I watched
the sun rise with the most beautiful, amazing, wondrous people in the
world. My closest friends and family. 4 5683 968 6673.4:47 PM Sep 8th from web

WE solved those number-riddles- using cellphones, ya know - a number=a letter and we got:
84265968 -thank u-his twitter
6424235-Michael- his name on twitter
4 5683 968 6673- i love you more- the end of his tweet above

Did i help? VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Icon_lol

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:10 am

Thanks Angie777 -- that's what I thought but it sometimes gets a bit confusing following all the posts. Nice to know that I haven't completely lost my mind!

So after trying to look at twitter accounts, this is what comes up now:
MjSpyArmy

after 'THIS' I hope more ppl will turn into beLIEvers26 minutes ago from web
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:14 am

Oh BTW way I for got to tell you all what good work you've done on this. It seems that every time I turn my back the board is going wild with something else, that's why I have a hard time keeping up.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:21 am

city.gal1 wrote:Thanks Angie777 -- that's what I thought but it sometimes gets a bit confusing following all the posts. Nice to know that I haven't completely lost my mind!

So after trying to look at twitter accounts, this is what comes up now:
MjSpyArmy

after 'THIS' I hope more ppl will turn into beLIEvers26 minutes ago from web

beLIEvers..AHAaaaa! In reference to Criss Angel' poster BELIEVE! VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Icon_scratch
Coinsidence? VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Icon_scratch Iiiiiiiii doont think so! VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol
And THIS- means? The movie This is it? What? Heeelp my investigators! VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol

Btw-Dinna has just made her twitts protected! Thx Dina-we appreciate it! Reeeeealy......VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Smilie_schild_033

I know u want to keep that mystery..and we truly appreciate ur contributions....<sarcasm> VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Suspect

Last edited by Angie777 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:22 am

Don't fotget the "Believe" for Orianthi's new album coming out soon -- and yes Angie777 I think the same as you re: "This".

Also, your initial post said something about "follow the white rabbit" -- wasn't there a white rabbit on the Criss Angel poster?
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:05 pm

city.gal1 wrote:Don't fotget the "Believe" for Orianthi's new album coming out soon -- and yes Angie777 I think the same as you re: "This".

Also, your initial post said something about "follow the white rabbit" -- wasn't there a white rabbit on the Criss Angel poster?

thats so true gal! white rabbit, sooooooo...follow Criss Angel?! Its getting exciting Very Happy VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:08 pm

Angie777 wrote:
city.gal1 wrote:Don't fotget the "Believe" for Orianthi's new album coming out soon -- and yes Angie777 I think the same as you re: "This".

thats so true gal! white rabbit, sooooooo...follow Criss Angel?! Its getting exciting VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol

The white rabbit says "shhh" in the poster..it is getting exciting!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:28 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
Angie777 wrote:

thats so true gal! white rabbit, sooooooo...follow Criss Angel?! Its getting exciting VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol

hush hush.... eh? VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol look at this!

I don’t want to stay another minute
I don’t want you to say a single word
Hush hush
Hush hush
There is no other way, I get the final say
Because… because? Because what? huh? Like Michael at O2 arena !!! VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol

And it's just Pussycat Dolls song........ They must be involved! Im telling U! VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:35 pm

Angie777 wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
Angie777 wrote:

hush hush.... eh? VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol look at this!

I don’t want to stay another minute
I don’t want you to say a single word
Hush hush
Hush hush
There is no other way, I get the final say
Because… because? Because what? huh? Like Michael at O2 arena !!! VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol

And it's just Pussycat Dolls song........ They must be involved! Im telling U! VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol

VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol I seriously doubt that VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol But if they do come around they best keep their paws off the gold pants! Tell them why Sis!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:39 pm

Hm, do you think that means something? Or is everyone just fooling around? Where do they come from all of a sudden?
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:50 pm

@4evermichael71

was just kiddin' VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol yea, i know u know this too VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol

And GPS belong to US, and only US VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Smilie_b_001
VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Smilie_happy_309

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:59 pm

Follow the white rabbit...interesting video here

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2704400/off_d_grid_episode_2_pt_1_follow_the_white_rabbit/

Interesting comments also...Let's follow the white rabbit and see where he leads us...

Last edited by mjthelegendlives on Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:02 pm

Angie777 wrote:@4evermichael71

was just kiddin' VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol yea, i know u know this too VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol

And GPS belong to US, and only US VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Smilie_b_001

VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol You betcha! Ferrero Forever! Now gimme some chocolate! VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:08 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:

VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol You betcha! Ferrero Forever! Now gimme some chocolate! VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol

Uhmmmm...... VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 31 okayyy, one for u! Enjoy! VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:11 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:Follow the white rabbit...interesting video here

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2704400/off_d_grid_episode_2_pt_1_follow_the_white_rabbit/

Interesting comments also...Let's follow the white rabbit and see where he leads us...

It is interesting as are the comments...
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:15 pm

http://www.reconnections.net/white_rabbit.htm
I don't know if this has any relevance, but it's an interesting read nonetheless Smile
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:17 pm

Angie777 wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

Uhmmmm...... VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 31 okayyy, one for u! Enjoy! VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol

VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol that smiley is enjoying his chocolate Razz I always enjoy the Ferrero! VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:22 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:http://www.reconnections.net/white_rabbit.htm
I don't know if this has any relevance, but it's an interesting read nonetheless VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Icon_smile

Yes, very interesting as well...the question is...Is Chriss Angel the white rabbit? or...
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by Syringa Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:23 pm

I'm so sure if Michael's ever gonna do a comeback, it's gonna be in Criss Angel's show. It has to me. I mean, the BeLIEve poster has it all.
Syringa
Syringa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 74
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:24 pm

I don't know if this has any relevance, but it's an interesting read nonetheless VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Icon_smile

I should have to be ur Guru guys...always saying...WE LIVE IN MATRIX!!!

Go find my quotes if ya dont beLIEve! VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol Laughing, yea..but thats because im after a few drinks VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:34 pm

Angie777 wrote:

I should have to be ur Guru guys...always saying...WE LIVE IN MATRIX!!!

Go find my quotes if ya dont beLIEve! VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol Laughing, yea..but thats because im after a few drinks VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol

VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol

Last edited by 4evermichael71 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i wanted to)
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:45 pm

They seem to be pretty busy.....lalalalalalalaVERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Smilie_tanz_025

http://twitter.com/MjSpyArmy
you are already back, mister MJ.about 3 hours ago from web

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:54 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:

Yes, very interesting as well...the question is...Is Chriss Angel the white rabbit? or...

I haven't put it all together yet..I wish I knew Sad
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:01 pm

Congratulations everyone. You're all licensed Code Breakers now on VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol

Very good catch though VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Icon_cheers
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:06 pm

Angie777 wrote:They seem to be pretty busy.....lalalalalalalaVERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Smilie_tanz_025

I'm following them lol..I have no life Razz

BTW did you see this site before?
http://www.topix.com/forum/who/michael-jackson/T67EFKMFFBS7843LM#lastPost

Kinda interesting;)
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:08 pm

LiberianGirl wrote:Congratulations everyone. You're all licensed Code Breakers now on VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol

Very good catch though VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Icon_cheers

Thank u, thank uu... VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol

if its about catching...... watch out! FERRERO in the air! VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Affraid VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Smilie_happy_011

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Angie777 wrote:
LiberianGirl wrote:Congratulations everyone. You're all licensed Code Breakers now on VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol

Thank u, thank uu... VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol

if its about catching...... watch out! FERRERO in the air! VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Affraid VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Smilie_happy_011

Golden Balls VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:11 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
Angie777 wrote:They seem to be pretty busy.....lalalalalalalaVERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Smilie_tanz_025

I'm following them lol..I have no life VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Icon_razz

Kinda interesting;)

Ohhh.... VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Icon_eek my Gooooooood! VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Affraid VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Smilie_op_029

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:12 pm

LiberianGirl wrote:
Angie777 wrote:

Throw some of the golden goodness my way! VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol
Over here! VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Icon_cheers VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:12 pm

the folower neverlandfairy- is that the one who claimed to have found how MJ hoaxed his death the other day ( she used to be a poster here) or am I confusing this person with someone else? VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Icon_scratch
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:13 pm

dunno_it wrote:the folower neverlandfairy- is that the one who claimed to have found how MJ hoaxed his death the other day ( she used to be a poster here) or am I confusing this person with someone else? VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Icon_scratch

I'm pretty sure it's the same person
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:15 pm

Angie777 wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

I'm following them lol..I have no life VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Icon_razz

Kinda interesting;)

Ohhh.... VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Icon_eek my Gooooooood! VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Affraid VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Smilie_op_029

VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Fresse VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Affraid VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Drunken_smilie VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:17 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
dunno_it wrote:the folower neverlandfairy- is that the one who claimed to have found how MJ hoaxed his death the other day ( she used to be a poster here) or am I confusing this person with someone else? VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Icon_scratch

remember that someone started a thread about some mysterious twitter user...and as we all assumed it was about neverlandsfairy... however i have no idea what r u refering to this time VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:23 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
LiberianGirl wrote:
Angie777 wrote:

Throw some of the golden goodness my way! VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol
Over here! VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Icon_cheers VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol

oh dunno...dunno..... VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 31

have u been a good girl? VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 8

ok, i know what u feel.......VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 26

some for u!!!! catch! VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 7 VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Moz-screenshot-2VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Moz-screenshot-1VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Moz-screenshot

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:24 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:

wow, this is interesting, I remember the turmmoil she created here some time ago. I had many sleepless nights afterwards, and then- silence, nothing.wow, wow, this gets stranger and stranger. these informers know something for sure VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Icon_bounce VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Icon_bounce VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Icon_bounce
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:28 pm

Angie777 wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
LiberianGirl wrote:
Angie777 wrote:

oh dunno...dunno..... VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 31

have u been a good girl? VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 8

ok, i know what u feel.......VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 26

some for u!!!! catch! VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 7 VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Moz-screenshot-2VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Moz-screenshot-1VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Moz-screenshot

Awwww thank you for tossing some love and that golden goodness my way Very Happy VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol

We should start a club called The Sisterhood of the Golden Pants VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol
Then again I don't know if anyone would want to join Wink VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:29 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:

Kinda interesting;)
VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Affraid would love some pics of that!!!
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:30 pm

dunno_it wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

wow, this is interesting, I remember the turmmoil she created here some time ago. I had many sleepless nights afterwards, and then- silence, nothing.wow, wow, this gets stranger and stranger. these informers know something for sure VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Icon_bounce VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Icon_bounce VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Icon_bounce

Yep, she's the one that claimed she knew stuff then left..I think her tweets are blocked but I'm not sure.
I think they know something for sure too...
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:31 pm

Angie777 wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

remember that someone started a thread about some mysterious twitter user...and as we all assumed it was about neverlandsfairy... however i have no idea what r u refering to this time VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol
neverlandsfairy- used to post here a lot, she seemed to be an honest fan. one day she created a thread: she wanted to establish some support movement for the Jacksons in LA. we asked her why and then she got really misterious, she claimed she'd found out one day (in LA) how MJ had hoaxed his death and that she couldn't say anything because revealing that info would get her in some serious troubles. She said that only one more poster knew about that. she wouldn't say anything, and I guess the thread has been deleted. I trusted her somehow but someone said it was BS... this is what I remember

Last edited by dunno_it on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:31 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
Angie777 wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
LiberianGirl wrote:
Angie777 wrote:

Awwww thank you for tossing some love and that golden goodness my way VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol

We should start a club called The Sisterhood of the Golden Pants VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol
Then again I don't know if anyone would want to join VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Icon_wink VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol

Im not gonna cry over it! VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol

2 Golden Balls for 2 Golden Girls VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 31VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 27VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:34 pm

amber wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

Kinda interesting;)
VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Affraid would love some pics of that!!!

yeahhhh, me toooooooo! VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:34 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
Angie777 wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
LiberianGirl wrote:
Angie777 wrote:

Awwww thank you for tossing some love and that golden goodness my way VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol

Then again I don't know if anyone would want to join VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Icon_wink VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol

Dont forget me, guys!

I want to join the club.
Where is my membership application??? VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Lol
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:35 pm

amber wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

Kinda interesting;)
VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 2 Eek2
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:36 pm

dunno_it wrote:
Angie777 wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

neverlandsfairy- used to post here a lot, she seemed to be an honest fan. one day she created a thread: she wanted to establish some support movement for the Jacksons in LA. we asked her why and then she got really misterious, she claimed she'd found out one day (in LA) how MJ had hoaxed his death and that she couldn't say anything because revealing that info would get her in some serious troubles. She said that only one more poster knew about that. she wouldn't say anything, and I guess the thread has been deleted. I trusted her somehow but someone said it was BS... this is what I remember

I trusted her too..Is she still a member on here?
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavander Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:38 pm

Hi All
Found Dina's myspace if anyone's interested..

http://www.myspace.com/rammymox

Lx
Lavander
Lavander
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:40 pm

Lavander wrote:Hi All
Found Dina's myspace if anyone's interested..

http://www.myspace.com/rammymox

Lx

Ah, very interesting.
Thanks for sharing!
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next