Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good theory.

5 posters

Go down

Good theory. Empty Good theory.

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:17 am

Have just come across this theory on MJHD and a lot of it makes sense. Am not sure about Thome though and why say he is in a muslim country? Very good though. See what you think;

Some of you have followed the other thread I started, about telepathy.
But now, when my friend gave me more info, I didn´t want that theory to drown in another thread.
I am not saying this is the truth. Noone knows. But it SURE makes a lot of sense.Good theory. Sf-smile
…………….

Pulling off a big hoax like the one Michael planned, you need loads of money and extremely powerful, influential people. You´d need an organisation that can convince the immigration in the land where they would move Michael not to ask any questions. So we´re talking HUGE bribes.
Jermaine knows Thome, who is one of the few people in the world who would be able to pull this off together with "his group" of people. For Thome, it is all about money. For Jermaine, it is the blessing from his brother to finally fulfill his dreams: to take over the throne. Michael will disappear for ever – as an entertainer!
So the show begins. Michael signs over his money and his life to Thome, which is the condition for Thome´s people to execute their plans. And Michael is closely monitored – there are huge amounts of dollars on stake.
First of all, Thome, Michael and Jermain spreads the news that Michael is dying, using people like Halpelin to get the world out. Also photos of MJ in a wheelchair and in pyjamas are all over the place.
Tthey need to get people´s interest in MJ back on track so that MJ can pay what Thome has asked for. What else would be better than planning a come back. 50 concerts that would never take place.
The stress takes its toll on Michael – what he had dreamed about for years, to escape, will finally come true. But will it work?!!

02 Press Conference
Michael was stressed out about the Conference. For the first time he will have to stand in front of his fans and LIE. He hates it. It is extremely emotional for him and to hide his sadness and anguish, he tries to put on an act. People who try to hide their true feelings often end up on the other side of the scale, and so did Michael, acting cold and tough and just very, very different.
He so much wanted to give the fans a clue, so he tried! "This will be the final curtain call, because….!" He didn´t finish the sentence. Thome was next to the stage ALL the time! Didn´t leave for a second. (Noticed??)
The only time Michael seemed to be himself (his posture changed, his voice changed. Check it out) was when he told the truth – how much he loved his fans. "You HAVE to know this" Knowing he would never see them again, the emotions got too much and he quickly left.

The rehearsals
Michael did miss out on a lot of rehearsals, because he knew there would be no shows anyway. He´d rather be with his children that he would soon have to leave. The film was however planned. It would raise enough money to pay Thome´s people after his disappearance. Loads of money in an extremely short time would be perfect.
He fired Thome. Officially, that is. Nothing would point towards Thome being "the director" of the hoax. He told people he was scared of Thome which was partly true as by now Thome´s organisation had put so much on stake and nothing must go wrong. Thome even put up MJ:s things for auction, knowing MJ would never get back. But that made Michael furious and he stopped everything.
It was pretty obvious that Thome was NOT fired. Michael had his businesscard on his bathroom mirror on the day he died.
Dr. Murray also got paid well as being one "in the group", he knew he would never be convicted so why not take the chance considering all his debts?

For some reason the "escape" came quicker than expected (maybe the stand- in died too soon or something else happened).
But after the death , there were only two persons officially telling the world that Michael was gone – the two persons who had directed the whole show from the very beginning: Jermain and Thome.

Michael was taken to a muslim country.
Let me just say , why do you think Jermaine is spending so much time in India? (It is not where his brother is, but close to it.)
Also, Jermain knows his brother is fine and is fully okey with him taking over. That´s why he is doing his utmost to pursue his career, not understanding how it looks in the eyes of people thinking Michael is dead.

————-
Sorry, don´t have the details on how the hoax was executed on the very day….might get them later. Who knows. Good theory. Icon_smile
But now, when my friend gave me more info, I didn´t want that theory to drown in another thread.
I am not saying this is the truth. Noone knows. But it SURE makes a lot of sense.Good theory. Sf-smile
…………….

Pulling off a big hoax like the one Michael planned, you need loads of money and extremely powerful, influential people. You´d need an organisation that can convince the immigration in the land where they would move Michael not to ask any questions. So we´re talking HUGE bribes.
Jermaine knows Thome, who is one of the few people in the world who would be able to pull this off together with "his group" of people. For Thome, it is all about money. For Jermaine, it is the blessing from his brother to finally fulfill his dreams: to take over the throne. Michael will disappear for ever – as an entertainer!
So the show begins. Michael signs over his money and his life to Thome, which is the condition for Thome´s people to execute their plans. And Michael is closely monitored – there are huge amounts of dollars on stake.
First of all, Thome, Michael and Jermain spreads the news that Michael is dying, using people like Halpelin to get the world out. Also photos of MJ in a wheelchair and in pyjamas are all over the place.
Tthey need to get people´s interest in MJ back on track so that MJ can pay what Thome has asked for. What else would be better than planning a come back. 50 concerts that would never take place.
The stress takes its toll on Michael – what he had dreamed about for years, to escape, will finally come true. But will it work?!!

02 Press Conference
Michael was stressed out about the Conference. For the first time he will have to stand in front of his fans and LIE. He hates it. It is extremely emotional for him and to hide his sadness and anguish, he tries to put on an act. People who try to hide their true feelings often end up on the other side of the scale, and so did Michael, acting cold and tough and just very, very different.
He so much wanted to give the fans a clue, so he tried! "This will be the final curtain call, because….!" He didn´t finish the sentence. Thome was next to the stage ALL the time! Didn´t leave for a second. (Noticed??)
The only time Michael seemed to be himself (his posture changed, his voice changed. Check it out) was when he told the truth – how much he loved his fans. "You HAVE to know this" Knowing he would never see them again, the emotions got too much and he quickly left.

The rehearsals
Michael did miss out on a lot of rehearsals, because he knew there would be no shows anyway. He´d rather be with his children that he would soon have to leave. The film was however planned. It would raise enough money to pay Thome´s people after his disappearance. Loads of money in an extremely short time would be perfect.
He fired Thome. Officially, that is. Nothing would point towards Thome being "the director" of the hoax. He told people he was scared of Thome which was partly true as by now Thome´s organisation had put so much on stake and nothing must go wrong. Thome even put up MJ:s things for auction, knowing MJ would never get back. But that made Michael furious and he stopped everything.
It was pretty obvious that Thome was NOT fired. Michael had his businesscard on his bathroom mirror on the day he died.
Dr. Murray also got paid well as being one "in the group", he knew he would never be convicted so why not take the chance considering all his debts?

For some reason the "escape" came quicker than expected (maybe the stand- in died too soon or something else happened).
But after the death , there were only two persons officially telling the world that Michael was gone – the two persons who had directed the whole show from the very beginning: Jermain and Thome.

Let me just say , why do you think Jermaine is spending so much time in India? (It is not where his brother is, but close to it.)
Also, Jermain knows his brother is fine and is fully okey with him taking over. That´s why he is doing his utmost to pursue his career, not understanding how it looks in the eyes of people thinking Michael is dead.

————-
Sorry, don´t have the details on how the hoax was executed on the very day….might get them later. Who knows. Good theory. Icon_smile
…………….

02 Press Conference

The rehearsals

————-
…………….

02 Press Conference

The rehearsals

————-
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Good theory. Empty Re: Good theory.

Post by city.gal1 Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:31 pm

Interesting indeed! BTW, does anyone remember after the "death" that about a week or so later when the S**t started hitting the fan that TomeTome gave the Jackson Estate back 5 million $$ that he said MJ gave him to hold??

Thought that was really weird; only conclusion I could draw at the time was that this was to throw the cops off of Tome's tail.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:47 pm

city.gal1 wrote:Interesting indeed! BTW, does anyone remember after the "death" that about a week or so later when the S**t started hitting the fan that TomeTome gave the Jackson Estate back 5 million $$ that he said MJ gave him to hold??

Thought that was really weird; only conclusion I could draw at the time was that this was to throw the cops off of Tome's tail.

WOW, I didn't know that. Seems we could be wrong in thinking Thome is a "bad guy", maybe is part of the hoax. You are right- it was weird, when someone dies people usually want money from an estate not give it!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:53 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:Seems we could be wrong in thinking Thome is a "bad guy", maybe is part of the hoax.

Very interesting theory.
And we could be wrong about Tohme Tohme, who knows.
I also explored the possibility of him helping MJ in my theory:
http://datrootwillprevail.blogspot.com/2009/08/06-bahrain-ireland-dr-tohme-tohme.html
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by gigi Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:15 pm

Tohme Tohme certainly seems like an interesting piece of the puzzle, I found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw38AZEv4io

But why is the investigation not watching him if he is squirrelling away millions of dollars of MJ's money??? According to this he wasnt working for him anymore. Does anyone else think this is weird how he just handed the money back and they said OK thanks and that was it!!! $5.5m!!!

I wonder if he knows where the security tape is!!!
gigi
gigi
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by mjlmpicons Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:23 pm

Another interesting bit, I don't know how it fits, but I read another thread that said that Tohme was at one time married to Randy Phillips (AEG) sister.
Has anyone else heard this?

Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand.
mjlmpicons
mjlmpicons
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 54
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:27 pm

mjlmpicons wrote:Another interesting bit, I don't know how it fits, but I read another thread that said that Tohme was at one time married to Randy Phillips (AEG) sister.
Has anyone else heard this?
Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand.

I read that too, but I don't know if it's true or not.
I think it was posted at MJHD.

EDIT: Found the link, here it is:
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/tohme-tohme/dr-thome-related-to-randy-philips-by-marriage
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down