Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........

+52
Butterfly J
andrea_garay2005
Eva R
bel
mjgirl86
itsmagic
endlessfire
emo_pinkt
IWSICS
nina
April-R
4evermichael71
Christiana
infinitylady
amy
yitsy
Jubilee
miss j
illusionist
Rach
Peace
ziffes
swan
EarthAngel90
TheAwfulTruth
MJFOREVER
CantStopLovingU
MJFoReVeRandAlways
DaduXLoveMJEver
See
HeavyHearts
ilprincipe
ILuvUMoreMJ
NYMoonwalker
bittyditty
anotherpartofme
iMISSYOUMJ
Stephanie
Human_nature
Sweet1
mjthelegendlives
annieisnotokey
city.gal1
marsheliamorgan
lou
ishealive
kdkennedy74
tyffanny
mjssoulmate
White_Orchid
shirley-grace
PETTINA2393
56 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 3 Empty Re: midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:30 pm

This is all freaking me out. pale
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 3 Empty Re: midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........

Post by miss j Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:31 pm

hurmm...just like i thought. GH could be someone who was working with him but i just don't know what GH stands for.

i'm thinking about committing my career suicide too..
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by swan Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:16 am

Just a thought.. it could be nothing, but this is the second time scientology has come up. Recast Reality, i'm sure that had something to do with scientologists.

this is an interesting site that covers all sorts of things about mind control, scientology and other things. If you are easily freaked out i wouldn't bother looking through it though.

http://www.factnet.org/Scientology/celebrities.htm
swan
swan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:32 am

This person kept me up all night..... she sounds crazy thou, but still those messages are too creapy... How can we contact her????
That would be the best way to uncover this.. midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 3 Icon_scratch .....
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:34 am

look what i found.. im not sure what it is. but have a look

http://www.insolitology.com/topten/koostrenite/ri-574ri.htm

and this article
http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s4i55241

really odd... scratch
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 205
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02
Leeftijd : 50

http://www.ziffes.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:57 am

ziffes wrote:look what i found.. im not sure what it is. but have a look

http://www.insolitology.com/topten/koostrenite/ri-574ri.htm

and this article

really odd... midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 3 Icon_scratch

Micheal Jackson converted to the Church of Scientology before his sudden death last night.

"The 'King of Poo Poo' apparently made the decision after watching a Tom Cruise movie in which Tom Cruise takes off his shirt and makes love to a woman wearing very little."

Who is King Of Poo Poo?! If it's refer to Michael I find it abit rude though! midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 3 Icon_mad
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by swan Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:58 am

That thespoof site is just that... a spoof. totally made up. disregard it!
swan
swan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:01 am

it is the first that i heared of MJ beeing into Scientology. i thought that he was into islam..

about king of poo poo. ignore stuff like that... i do. or else my mind would blow every time i read a tasteless statement about MJ... Evil or Very Mad
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:06 am

Woooah that is so freaky and I'm totally suckered in because he/she has been pleadin since before it happened... they seem really desperate and I feel I need to help them Sad xxxxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:07 am

Jubilee wrote:Woooah that is so freaky and I'm totally suckered in because he/she has been pleadin since before it happened... they seem really desperate and I feel I need to help them midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 3 Icon_sad xxxxxx

Maybe you could send them a message? Can we send message on twitter? midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 3 Icon_scratch midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 3 Icon_question
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:12 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
Jubilee wrote:Woooah that is so freaky and I'm totally suckered in because he/she has been pleadin since before it happened... they seem really desperate and I feel I need to help them midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 3 Icon_sad xxxxxx

Maybe you could send them a message? Can we send message on twitter? midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 3 Icon_scratch midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 3 Icon_question

I've just sent them a tweet
midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 3 WhiteJubilee2507 @midnightmlk I have just read your tweets, how are things for you now, did everything work out? You r in my prayers xxxxx

Will wait and see if they get back to me, I'm so worried for them... xxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:14 am

Jubilee wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:

midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 3 WhiteJubilee2507 @midnightmlk I have just read your tweets, how are things for you now, did everything work out? You r in my prayers xxxxx

Oh you tweeted them, hope they will get back to you. I would like to help them too, but I can do nothing because I don't know what should I do. midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 3 Icon_sad
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:21 am

Hope she'll get back to you...this got me really worried, hope she IS just a crazy person!!!
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by swan Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:22 am

Regarding Ziffes first link...

Those are transcripts of supposed telepathic conversations with Koos Nolst Trenite. From what i can figure out he was driven mad by scientology. It's hard to make sense of, but it would appear that he is insane.

http://www.insolitology.com/topten/koostrenite.htm
swan
swan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:24 am

swan wrote:Regarding Ziffes first link...

Those are transcripts of supposed telepathic conversations with Koos Nolst Trenite. From what i can figure out he was driven mad by scientology. It's hard to make sense of, but it would appear that he is insane.[url=http://
[/quote[/url]]

I really don't understand, do ppl really believe this??? midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 3 Lol
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:26 am

ziffes wrote:look what i found.. im not sure what it is. but have a look

and this article

really odd... midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 3 Icon_scratch

it's a parody news......they made that up..
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:36 am

im so cunfused by this No
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:41 am

MJFOREVER wrote:im so cunfused by this midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 3 Kopfschuettel

Well it's a good thing you are not alone on this... we all are confused...
We just need to help each other to get more clearity....
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yitsy Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:46 am

It's BS........
yitsy
yitsy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 98
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:53 am

yitsy wrote:It's BS........

Who knows........
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:10 am

yitsy wrote:It's BS........

How can this be BS if she/he reported thing before it happend??
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yitsy Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:13 am

Believe what you want....IMHO its BS.
yitsy
yitsy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 98
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:43 am

yitsy wrote:Believe what you want....IMHO its BS.

I didnt say that i believe it;) I just think it is very strange and confussing
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:44 am

Jubilee wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:

I'm so glad you did that. I hope they get back to you!
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:55 am

ok for me this website : http://www.insolitology.com/topten/koostrenite/ri-574ri.htm

or Michael had an "audition" for Scientology, which is possible, since he married Lisa Marie.

he has been classified as a "Suppresive person", that mean he was against Scientology and didn't approve their methods.

A suppresive person will receive black mail ..and more..

But what is very bad, is in those "audtions" usually, they need to tell alot of personal things.

But from what I read, I'm not sure...if he really had a whole "audition".
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:59 am

i feel like tweeting her too. should i?
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:00 am

Human_nature wrote:ok for me this website : http://www.insolitology.com/topten/koostrenite/ri-574ri.htm

or Michael had an "audition" for Scientology, which is possible, since he married Lisa Marie.

he has been classified as a "Suppresive person", that mean he was against Scientology and didn't approve their methods.

But what is very bad, is in those "audtions" usually, they need to tell alot of personal things.

Neutral Question
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:02 am

miss j wrote:i feel like tweeting her too. should i?

I asked who's GH....But I don't really think I'll have an answer...well...at least I tried...we'll see. midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 3 Icon_study
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:04 am

Human_nature wrote:

I asked who's GH....But I don't really think I'll have an answer...well...at least I tried...we'll see. midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 3 Icon_study

if you got it, would you mind to share? i want to tweet her but i'm afraid i'll scare her.
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:06 am

MJFOREVER wrote:
Human_nature wrote:ok for me this website : http://www.insolitology.com/topten/koostrenite/ri-574ri.htm

midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 3 Icon_neutral midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 3 Icon_question

Suppressive person (SP) : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppressive_Person

Auditions : http://www.ehow.com/how_2078636_audit-scientology.html
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:07 am

miss j wrote:
Human_nature wrote:

if you got it, would you mind to share? i want to tweet her but i'm afraid i'll scare her.

Sure I will midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 3 Icon_cool
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:08 am

Human_nature wrote:
miss j wrote:
Human_nature wrote:

Sure I will midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 3 Icon_cool

thanks!
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:15 am

Is there a way to see what people have said to her? I can only see her tweets. Do I need to sign up or something?
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:22 am

http://twitter.com/33NWOmj

He is not safe. I know what is happening to MJ but I cannot stop it. He may commit... I don't want to say. U should know he is not safe2:11 PM Oct 17th from web
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:24 am

midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 3 Affraid midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 3 Affraid midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 3 Affraid midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 3 Affraid midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 3 Affraid midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 3 Affraid midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 3 Affraid
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:26 am

I don´t understand what is going on here??? Who are these ppl...
One crazy person I can handel but TWO???? And are they crazy???

By Suanna James:
Book: Journal Of An Unknown Opera Singer The main characters of the story dip in and out of at least two, and in some cases three separate lifetimes. Such lives have a resonating effect on each other, paying no respect to our consideration of time or space.
In musical terms, the story highlights the slow, but continuing fall of the great Bel Canto Age.
From a humble shepherd boy carrying in his sound a magical ingredient, to the unfathomable weavers of musical spells in Italy, who were the great Castrati. Those in our story live, suffer and love in Venice.
And so to the chaotic and paranoid 21st Century and a great Opera House that still sustains something at least of the true sound and profound art form. There are those who are much afraid that opera is in its death throes because if has become simply sophisticated "noise" that ceases to have true meaning.
Then the shepherd boy's sound begins to be heard again. Seemingly unconnected and unusual events begin to happen.
The dark forces set out to destroy the unknown modern carrier who is also unknowing against an account of life back stage in an International Opera House which is based on reality. These characters live and suffer their individual problems.
As the time lines speed towards an invisible point in space, the race and the fight intensifies. Matilda becomes in danger for her very life. Only her innocence and her great love of singing and music, which has not dimmed across the centuries, protect her. At the right time and the right place, the final conflict will manifest. The outcome releases something that will change not only the Operatic and musical world, but the human race forever.

Seems like an interesting book, i think she is using the name of the author of this book.
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:44 am

http://twitter.com/33NWOmj

He is not safe. I know what is happening to MJ but I cannot stop it. He may commit... I don't want to say. U should know he is not safe2:11 PM Oct 17th from web

ME: WHAT??!!!!

Ok, last week someone said he was safe and sound! NOW WHAT?!! Lord, this is just....no comment. i am going to just sit back and chill.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:53 am

AAAHHHH this is really confusing Neutral
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:57 am

singing....here we go again! midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 3 Lol
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:06 am

Ok, is midnghtmlk the same as 33NWOmj?

Re: midnghtmlk -- I spent a good hour yesterday on the net trying to find something about this person. S/he is signed up on boards all over the place -- I must have found at least 10 or 12 but almost all, except for 2, with no activity. The ones that I found postings on had nothing to do with MJ but the writing style/tone was defintely the same.

Please don't ask what boards because I was just scrolling through and didn't write them down especially since it didn't seem to have anything to do with the MJ stuff. If someone wants to see what comes up just look under midnightmlk.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:26 am

See wrote:http://twitter.com/33NWOmj

Hard to explain but I was unfazed when I read this, probably because of Tweet dates and fact that Tweet name is 33NWOmj. I dismissed it.

33 degree Freemason
NWO=New World Order
MJ=Michael Jackson

Very unlikely that any legitimate NWO freak would Tweet like this, mere sensationalism to me. Midnightmlk legitimized by Tweet dates and topic prior to June 25. 33NWOmj merely yanks our chains, especially by 33+NWO+MJ.
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:30 am

White_Orchid wrote:

Hard to explain but I was unfazed when I read this, probably because of Tweet dates and fact that Tweet name is 33NWOmj. I dismissed it.

33 degree Freemason
NWO=New World Order
MJ=Michael Jackson

Very unlikely that any legitimate NWO freak would Tweet like this, mere sensationalism to me. Midnightmlk legitimized by Tweet dates and topic prior to June 25. 33NWOmj merely yanks our chains, especially by 33+NWO+MJ.

What does unfazed mean Embarassed
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:35 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Is there a way to see what people have said to her? I can only see her tweets. Do I need to sign up or something?

The only way to see what others have said to her is to click on the names of the people she is tweeting. That will take you to their page, and then you can see if the other person tweeted her or not, and if they did, you'll see what they said.
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:45 am

I've been reading her conversations and looking at the ones she's talking to. It's...well, I don't know what to think....
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:07 pm

I personally am not feeling this 33NWOmj person. As someone stated before, the name itself isn't something that someone who is serious about this would use. On the other hand, the midnightmlk account still has me a bit creeped out. I tweeted midnightmlk a couple of days ago but still haven't gotten an answer. I am going to tweet this new person. I guess it couldn't hurt. See what I can get out of her.
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:08 pm

wow affraid
Applehead I feel your pain. Rehab, demerol, PROPOFOL! The doc has nothing to worry about he and MJ are safe.
11:18 PM Sep 29th from web
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:53 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:
White_Orchid wrote:

33 degree Freemason
NWO=New World Order
MJ=Michael Jackson

What does unfazed mean midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 3 Icon_redface

Please excuse me, by 'unfazed' I meant that I am not bothered, not disturbed. The 33NWOmj Tweet is off my radar. People read our forums and someone may have fun with us by setting out 'traps', imo, 33NWOmj is a 'trash trap' and I'm not going to waste time investigating it.
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:58 pm

White_Orchid wrote:
MJFOREVER wrote:
White_Orchid wrote:

33 degree Freemason
NWO=New World Order
MJ=Michael Jackson

What does unfazed mean midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 3 Icon_redface

Please excuse me, by 'unfazed' I meant that I am not bothered, not disturbed. The 33NWOmj Tweet is off my radar. People read our forums and someone may have fun with us by setting out 'traps', imo, 33NWOmj is a 'trash trap' and I'm not going to waste time investigating it.

Thanks Smile
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shirley-grace Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:03 pm

New tweet!!!

from midnightmlk
Astral Murders. Lot of folks has died5 minutes ago from web
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by shirley-grace Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:10 pm

Astral can refer to:
A ghost or spirit

and many more:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w…..iki/Astral
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next