Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems with posters on site

3 posters

Go down

Problems with posters on site Empty Problems with posters on site

Post by LovelyLurker Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:14 am

This is my third post this evening which is more than I have done since the beginning but I am getting fed up.

This is a quote borrowed from a member on the Larry King blog and it speaks volumes. This site ( which is by far the best) is becoming a sad rendition of the MJHD site so stop members, and think about what you are saying and doing and get back to the reasons you are here.

STOP using this as a place to take out your frustrations and look listen and learn as you are ALL missing vital information.

This is the quote:

"Those that keep their mouths shut and their eyes and ears open, will notice things. It is those who run their mouths, that have a problem seeing what is right before their noses."

There are things happening right before your noses but in your desires to attack each other you are missing the things that are most important.

You are not seeing the forest for the trees. WAKE UP AND START LOOKING!!!
LovelyLurker
LovelyLurker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 41
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Problems with posters on site Empty Re: Problems with posters on site

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:46 am

LovelyLurker wrote:
This is the quote:
"Those that keep their mouths shut and their eyes and ears open, will notice things. It is those who run their mouths, that have a problem seeing what is right before their noses."
There are things happening right before your noses but in your desires to attack each other you are missing the things that are most important.

I agree with you, but I'm also interested in your thoughts.
In your opinion, what are the things happening right before our noses that we are missing because of the Forum chaos / drama / meltdown ?
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:33 am

We are somewhat lost in "did you see this, did your hear that, Mrs Meyer has pink underwear drying in the garden, Jenny got a new boyfriend and he has such a big car".
We somewhat lost focus. Some very few like you Annie, like Souza, Mo and some other precious ladies are still working on the facts, most are happy with digital cheeseburgers and stick more to the publications of trash than dare see, listen, smell and think.
The more we talk the nitty-critty unimportant and the more we care about ourselves the more we lose the cordon in our brain of what it's actually about. That's it.

And we know he's fine and in the beginning we wanted to know just this, remember? And now?

Now we are coming up again with expectations.
I want this from him, he should do this and that otherwise he's to blame.

If I read this in the forums I am close to "he should never come back, this must be hell to walk in his shoes". And I would be very surprised if he indeed would. There are so few people who respect and love him and let him be and go.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyLurker Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:27 am

informationkay, you are one of the voices of reason here and I watch every post you make. You have incredible reasoning skills which I have not.

In all my months of watching and reading there are things I have read that I think needed more investgating and as I am no investigator I have just waited to see if others have picked up on them but they have not done so.

There are things I think need to be looked into such as what calls did DR Murray make during the so called death? I think we are missing vital info about his movements and calls during the time Mr Jackson was declared "dead"

I think we are missing vital info about why the staff was told to leave the house.

There was a video released with a person looking like Mr Jackson leaving the house after the ambulance left but it was not looked into enough.

The video of the "man getting out of the coroner van" was dismissed to quickly

The Dome project was dismissed.

It seems that whenever I come across a subject that gathers my interest and that may mean something it is quickly gone.

The threads I read degenerate into a discussion about something else and therefore disappear.

I want to know what 3 phone calls Dr Murray made. I want to know why he has disappeared off the face of this earth.

The things in front of my nose are Liz Taylor and the trip with Mr Jackson's children.

In front of my nose is the reaction of Jermaine Jackson and his brothers.

In front of my nose is the fake burial and the best thing in front of my nose is the Movie and what is behind it. Why was this movie made so quickly? Why is there such a short run?

I have kept my mouth shut and my eyes and ears open throughout the last months, I have noticed things, I have looked at more youtube videos than I ever thought possible and my conculsions are that if Mr Jackson wanted to vindicate himself, he has done so by staging his disappearance in order to bring down the very people who professed to have his best interest at heart.

I also think that in front of our noses is the fact that that he has been trying to get info out but members of this site and other are just to quick to dismiss the info as the imaginations of crazy people therefore attack and do not read.

Call me crazy but I am old enough to read through some things and pick up by intuition what is real and what is not real.

What is real to me is Dr Murray and his part in this. What is real to me is the incredible media blitz at the beginning to make us believe Mr Jackson was a drug addict.

What is real to me is how this has all been swept under the rug now and proven false yet we all believed it all at first. What is under my nose is the fact that we were supposed to believe all that but we got wiser.

What is under my nose is the fact that we need to start looking at everything and not to be so quick to dismiss. There were alot of things I may have dismissed but I will say that I under my nose is the fact that the burial was false if you look at all the video, Under my nose is the ambulance pics, under my nose is Elisabeth Taylor and under my nose is his children.

I am tired of people using the forum as a way to dismiss information that may be vital. I am tired of people using the forum as an argumental, name calling ,selective reading free for all.

If you actually read things on the Larry King site or the MJHD site you may gain some info. Keep your mouth shut and your ears and eyes open and read and absorb.

I am sorry for the novel but I have been quiet for many months and tonight I spoke, but perhaps I shoud not have as members DO have selective reading and will only pick up on certain things. OH WELLL MAIN POINT IS HAVE PATIENCE. All that I have read and absorbed leads me to the fact that he will not come back soon and you all need to learn patience.

Sorry annieisnotokay if this does not answer your question. I value your posts more than most but do not have the answer. I believe Mr Jackson being alive is real. I want to think that such a talent could not be taken away. having said that my final words are .....I BELIEVE
LovelyLurker
LovelyLurker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 41
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down