Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMZ Says "Jackson Autopsy Complete -- But Still Secret"

+8
SmoothCriminal
mjthelegendlives
neverlandsfairy
Another.Part.Of.Me
MJFOREVER
SeeingClues
Rach
Lorrie
12 posters

Go down

TMZ Says "Jackson Autopsy Complete -- But Still Secret" Empty TMZ Says "Jackson Autopsy Complete -- But Still Secret"

Post by Lorrie Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:11 pm

"Posted Aug 10th 2009 3:57PM by TMZ Staff

The L.A. County Coroner's Office has completed the autopsy on Michael Jackson. The report, which includes cause of death, has been written -- but it is on an indefinite security hold at the request of the LAPD.

Our sources say the LAPD does not want the report released because it could make the investigation into Jackson's death more difficult. We believe the coroner's report will conclude Jackson died at the hands of another and that finding could scare witnesses the LAPD needs to interview.

Story developing ..."

EDIT: I was so ticked at this, I forgot to include the source link. Apologies. It follows:
[http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/10/michael-jackson-autopsy-complete/]

Their "sources say." Sure... I'll believe it when I see the actual report.

Maybe this isn't so much breaking news, but old news we've been asking for -- or rather demanding -- for weeks now.

Last edited by Lorrie on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:16 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : update, add source link)
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

TMZ Says "Jackson Autopsy Complete -- But Still Secret" Empty Re: TMZ Says "Jackson Autopsy Complete -- But Still Secret"

Post by Rach Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:14 pm

How the hell could this investigation get more difficult?! There's a new twist and turn every single day.

I agree with you Lorrie. I will believe it when I see it!!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

TMZ Says "Jackson Autopsy Complete -- But Still Secret" Empty Re: TMZ Says "Jackson Autopsy Complete -- But Still Secret"

Post by SeeingClues Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:18 pm

if the body isn't MJ's! Can you imagine... ah we can fantasize can we.
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:31 pm

Lorrie wrote:"Posted Aug 10th 2009 3:57PM by TMZ Staff

The L.A. County Coroner's Office has completed the autopsy on Michael Jackson. The report, which includes cause of death, has been written -- but it is on an indefinite security hold at the request of the LAPD.

Our sources say the LAPD does not want the report released because it could make the investigation into Jackson's death more difficult. We believe the coroner's report will conclude Jackson died at the hands of another and that finding could scare witnesses the LAPD needs to interview.

Story developing ..."

Maybe this isn't so much breaking news, but old news we've been asking for -- or rather demanding -- for weeks now.

hey sorry for asking but in what way does it mean (We believe the coroner's report will conclude Jackson died at the hands of another and that finding could scare witnesses ) does it mean it wasnt the drug what 'killed' him
english is not my main language sorry for the bad spelling:P
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:37 pm

Story developing ..."

You beat me to it lol, I just refreshed TMZ (forgot I had TMZ open in a separate window ... oops) and saw that up at the top and was just about to post it on here when I saw the latest topics scroll on the left.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:44 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:hey sorry for asking but in what way does it mean (We believe the coroner's report will conclude Jackson died at the hands of another and that finding could scare witnesses ) does it mean it wasnt the drug what 'killed' him

No need to apologize for asking, MJFOREVER. I understand.

What they mean is that the report probably proves that somebody besides Michael was responsible for Michael dying, and they don't want to release the report now because witnesses might get scared if everybody knows exactly how Michael died. They don't mention drugs directly.

Please let me know if that still isn't clear.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:48 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:You beat me to it lol, I just refreshed TMZ (forgot I had TMZ open in a separate window ... oops) and saw that up at the top and was just about to post it on here when I saw the latest topics scroll on the left.

I was surprised I managed to post about it first. What I want more than anything, though, is to wake up one morning or return home one evening to find each and every TV network and website afire with the development that Michael has been alive all along and now the bastards who tried to kill him are gonna hang or fry or whatever.

I'm SO over waiting on this autopsy report. I'm ready to get the REAL ball rolling, meaning arresting people and putting their sorry butts on trial.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:56 pm

Lorrie wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:You beat me to it lol, I just refreshed TMZ (forgot I had TMZ open in a separate window ... oops) and saw that up at the top and was just about to post it on here when I saw the latest topics scroll on the left.

I was surprised I managed to post about it first. What I want more than anything, though, is to wake up one morning or return home one evening to find each and every TV network and website afire with the development that Michael has been alive all along and now the bastards who tried to kill him are gonna hang or fry or whatever.

I'm SO over waiting on this autopsy report. I'm ready to get the REAL ball rolling, meaning arresting people and putting their sorry butts on trial.
Seconded! How long does it frickin take to write up an autopsy report and bang some people up in jail? Jeez, they didn't waste time arresting (framing) Michael for trumped up charges and clapping him in handcuffs, then dragging him through a 5 month trial. Why not the real bad guys?
I say the LAPD should get off their asses, stop eating the damn donuts and actually do what they are paid to do - be police officers.
Right now all they are are incompetent layabouts who have done nothing worthwhile. Frickin get to the point already, how much more 'investigating' do they need to do?
They 'knew' who had done 9/11 practically on the same day - are they seriously saying that 6 weeks is not enough time for them to investigate something as huge and high profile as this?
I'm 99% sure we managed to find a serial killer in Norwich in less time that it's taking the LAPD et al to find any bad guys here.

Last edited by Another.Part.Of.Me on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:08 pm

Lorrie wrote:
MJFOREVER wrote:hey sorry for asking but in what way does it mean (We believe the coroner's report will conclude Jackson died at the hands of another and that finding could scare witnesses ) does it mean it wasnt the drug what 'killed' him

No need to apologize for asking, MJFOREVER. I understand.

What they mean is that the report probably proves that somebody besides Michael was responsible for Michael dying, and they don't want to release the report now because witnesses might get scared if everybody knows exactly how Michael died. They don't mention drugs directly.

Please let me know if that still isn't clear.

thank you very much, its clear now Very Happy
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:10 pm

Lorrie wrote:

where on the same line here Wink
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:14 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:

Story developing ..."

hey sorry for asking but in what way does it mean (We believe the coroner's report will conclude Jackson died at the hands of another and that finding could scare witnesses ) does it mean it wasnt the drug what 'killed' him

I have finally reached my LIMIT!! This has got to stop.

They dont want to make the investergation more difficult. WHAT INVESTERGATION..??? This has to be a joke.

Like they already havent made it difficult enough. What are they actually investergating?
It cant be that Doc murray, because they did some really BAD policework on that one.

1 FREAKING MONTH LATER.!!!! You have got to be kidding me.

This cannot be happening. Where did these people get their aducations? Mabye they should take it again, to learn how these things actually work.
I have never in my entire life seen such shameful policework.

"The finding could scare witnesses"? WHAT A BIG BUCKET OF BS. There is not witnesses.
How long can 1 otopsy report take?
I certainly wont hope that im gonna die as a citicent in LA, i would seriously be screwed.

Michael is a star, they have not treated him with any kind of respect whatsoever, sine June 25th. I dont even dare to think of, what they would do to a "normal" citicent.

Where is the death satificate?? Is it still not signed by any Doctor?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:17 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:
Lorrie wrote:

where on the same line here Wink

count me in on that same line Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:48 pm

I readed a post there as reply on TMZ that frightned me to death...

Someone suggested that the reason for Michael´s ribs been broken, have bumps on the knees, and scratches everywhere, is cause he might had fight for his life, except that he points the nation of islam as guilty, (here I´d switch islam nation for Men in Power from Great Companies), what for sure sounded too much absurd, this would for real let the entire Hell Break Loose, when the results come out.

The scenario that he/she posted was that:Michael received a shot to sleep by Murray, and at sometime he had woke while Dr.Murray was asleep or pretending to be...And a third person attacked him "this would explain the shirt with blood, but not why its hagging and with target still", and punched him, making him unconscious, then this person killed him with a deadly lethal shot and pills.

So lets twist this version a bit, and if...If he really got attacked, but survived, and for reasons to prevent his healthy and security, they did what we talked million of times here:putted him on a Witness Program, so they can find the mysterious intruder who had came to his house , "stole" his trash bag with hidden money, and left, perhaps with the tape records also? So to avoid the suspect to run, the LAPD agreeded to say Mike is dead, cause he is in Coma somewhere under protection .This way they investigate the case, using smoking and mirrors to make the suspect confused, and believing to had done the job well? Perhaps was a profissional (ok not so professional if he survived) hired by someone to eliminate him, cause Michael always complained about conspirancy.And Karen Faye, once stated that he was up to use the concerts as a plataform, to awake people, for the following events on the next 4 years!

I m not too much to write theories, I most like to read what you guys do, and watch your investigations, but that post on TMZ made my mind work...
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:55 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:Someone suggested that the reason for Michael´s ribs been broken, have bumps on the knees, and scratches everywhere, is cause he might had fight for his life, except that he points the nation of islam as guilty, (here I´d switch islam nation for Men in Power from Great Companies), what for sure sounded too much absurd, this would for real let the entire Hell Break Loose, when the results come out.

And here goes my involuntary vomit reflex again.

I honestly never considered the "self-defense against an attack" scenario, and if that's true, my heart will break YET again, for the umpteenth time since June 25.

Just HOW much weirder and stomach-turning can this situation get? I pray that speculation is WAY off base and nowhere near true.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:58 pm

Lorrie wrote:
neverlandsfairy wrote:Someone suggested that the reason for Michael´s ribs been broken, have bumps on the knees, and scratches everywhere, is cause he might had fight for his life, except that he points the nation of islam as guilty, (here I´d switch islam nation for Men in Power from Great Companies), what for sure sounded too much absurd, this would for real let the entire Hell Break Loose, when the results come out.

I honestly never considered the "self-defense against an attack" scenario, and if that's true, my heart will break YET again, for the umpteenth time since June 25.

Just HOW much weirder and stomach-turning can this situation get? I pray that speculation is WAY off base and nowhere near true.
Cr@p, I'd never even considered a self-defence scenario! But here's a hole - if he had been attacked by a hired gun or assassin - and they did draw blood - why would they put the shirt back in the hanger and hang it in the closet when it failed?
Surely the smartest thing to do for any assassin would be to take the shirt and haul ass when the assassination attempt failed. Not to hang the bloodstained shirt back in the wardrobe again.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:02 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
Cr@p, I'd never even considered a self-defence scenario! But here's a hole - if he had been attacked by a hired gun or assassin - and they did draw blood - why would they put the shirt back in the hanger and hang it in the closet when it failed?
Surely the smartest thing to do for any assassin would be to take the shirt and haul ass when the assassination attempt failed. Not to hang the bloodstained shirt back in the wardrobe again.

Spot on, Another.Part.Of.Me. That would be, like, the stoopidest assassin in the history of ever.

But you know what? At this point, I'm so bewildered by all of the surreal nonsense surrounding the MJ "death" situation, I could actually see The World's Dumbest Assassin being involved. It's almost to be expected.

How sad is that?
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:07 pm

So its why I said on my post, that the self-defense scenario would explain the blood, the bumps, but tough not be able to explain the reason for the shirt remains haggin and with a target on the wardrobe...Except if...Someone of the house found it, and not wishing to be interrogated as a witness, sticked the blouse there to be encoutered by the cops.Maybe the shirt did not belonged to Michael, but for the killer, and for some reason he could not wear it, and forgot it, or it can had fell from his bag...And a security or worker got it on some part of the house or garden...Dunno if Im making myself clear, maybe Im too much far stressed with all this stuff, but that post on TMZ really scared me to death.
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:10 pm

Lorrie wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:

Spot on, Another.Part.Of.Me. That would be, like, the stoopidest assassin in the history of ever.

But you know what? At this point, I'm so bewildered by all of the surreal nonsense surrounding the MJ "death" situation, I could actually see The World's Dumbest Assassin being involved. It's almost to be expected.

How sad is that?
I know exactly what you mean Lorrie. I've said it probably a hundred times since June 25th and I'll say it again, this is farcical the way it has turned out.
It is actually easy to imagine the dumbest, batsh!t crazy things with what we've heard over the past 6+ weeks that I would not be surprised at all to find the Worlds cr@ppest stupidest (yes I know its not a word but it should be) dumbest most batsh!t crazy assassin involved.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:12 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:So its why I said on my post, that the self-defense scenario would explain the blood, the bumps, but tough not be able to explain the reason for the shirt remains haggin and with a target on the wardrobe...Except if...Someone of the house found it, and not wishing to be interrogated as a witness, sticked the blouse there to be encoutered by the cops.Maybe the shirt did not belonged to Michael, but for the killer, and for some reason he could not wear it, and forgot it, or it can had fell from his bag...And a security or worker got it on some part of the house or garden...Dunno if Im making myself clear, maybe Im too much far stressed with all this stuff, but that post on TMZ really scared me to death.
Don't worry, you're making yourself clear neverlandsfairy Smile
It's just such a crazy, mad, @ss backwards case thing which is going on around us that it wouldn't surprise us to have the thickest dumbest assassin in the world involved.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:58 pm

TMZ's post-court, live-stream, reader Q&A is starting! Find it at http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/10/tmz-live-all-things-michael-jackson/
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:04 pm

Lorrie wrote:TMZ's post-court, live-stream, reader Q&A is starting! Find it at [url=http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/10/tmz-live-all-things-michael-jackson/
http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/10/tmz-live-all-things-michael-jackson/[/quote[/url]]
WTF - the guy just said on the live stream that 'Michael Jackson is not buried yet'!
Did someone else catch it, it was right after the Vegas Neverland, Caesar's Palace bit
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:08 pm

[quote="Another.Part.Of.Me"]
Lorrie wrote:TMZ's post-court, live-stream, reader Q&A is starting! Find it at http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/10/tmz-live-all-things-michael-jackson/[/quote]
WTF - the guy just said on the live stream that 'Michael Jackson is not buried yet'!
Did someone else catch it, it was right after the Vegas Neverland, Caesar's Palace bit

I'm not watching it but LOLOLOLOL! this is just too funny. nobody knows anything anymore. maybe the more out of hand and retarded and confusing this whole thing gets just means its getting closer and closer to MJ revealing himself.

Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:29 pm

Coroner's investigators have completed their probe into the death of Michael Jackson but are not releasing the results yet, authorities said Monday.
The Los Angeles County coroner's office said police investigators requested that facts about what killed Jackson remain under a security hold while detectives investigate the events leading up to the pop icon's death.

LOL this is funny. I mean werent precisely the results which would lead us to know what really happened? If they think foul play, the results would reveal them, right?

Neither the coroner's office nor the Police Department would indicate when the results might be made public.

Hmm, I wonder when will they make them public?
http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=425430&gt1=28102&silentchk=1&amp
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:32 pm

probably never? haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:39 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:Dunno if Im making myself clear, maybe Im too much far stressed with all this stuff, but that post on TMZ really scared me to death.

You've made yourself very clear, neverlandsfairy, and I share both your stress and fear. Here's hpoing tonight or tomorrow will bring better, saner news, but my spirits are a bit low right about now.

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:WTF - the guy just said on the live stream that 'Michael Jackson is not buried yet'!

Yep, I heard that, too, Another.Part.Of.Me. Yet another colossal WTF moment for us all, in a VERY, VERY, *VERY* long line of WTFs. This must be a dream ... or a nightmare.

missdahmer wrote:I'm not watching it but LOLOLOLOL! this is just too funny. nobody knows anything anymore. maybe the more out of hand and retarded and confusing this whole thing gets just means its getting closer and closer to MJ revealing himself.

RETARDED is definitely the best-fitting word today, missdahmer. And I imagine it will only get worse tomorrow (hate to feel so negatively about the situation, but how much more sh*t can we take?! How much more sh*t can they dish out?!!!).

mjthelegendlives wrote:Hmm, I wonder when will they make them public?

Disgustingly, everyone I know thinks a big fat NEVER, mjthelegendlives. So sad and so extremely infuriating.

I may have to call it a night now because my mood is stormy with big black clouds quickly approaching on the horizon. See you all later, and do have a better night than I am at the moment.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:40 pm

missdahmer wrote:

probably never? haha

Ha! You beat me to the punch, missdahmer. We are in agreement.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:41 pm

Lorrie wrote:
neverlandsfairy wrote:Dunno if Im making myself clear, maybe Im too much far stressed with all this stuff, but that post on TMZ really scared me to death.

You've made yourself very clear, neverlandsfairy, and I share both your stress and fear. Here's hpoing tonight or tomorrow will bring better, saner news, but my spirits are a bit low right about now.

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:WTF - the guy just said on the live stream that 'Michael Jackson is not buried yet'!

Yep, I heard that, too, Another.Part.Of.Me. Yet another colossal WTF moment for us all, in a VERY, VERY, *VERY* long line of WTFs. This must be a dream ... or a nightmare.

missdahmer wrote:I'm not watching it but LOLOLOLOL! this is just too funny. nobody knows anything anymore. maybe the more out of hand and retarded and confusing this whole thing gets just means its getting closer and closer to MJ revealing himself.

RETARDED is definitely the best-fitting word today, missdahmer. And I imagine it will only get worse tomorrow (hate to feel so negatively about the situation, but how much more sh*t can we take?! How much more sh*t can they dish out?!!!).

mjthelegendlives wrote:Hmm, I wonder when will they make them public?

Disgustingly, everyone I know thinks a big fat NEVER, mjthelegendlives. So sad and so extremely infuriating.

I may have to call it a night now because my mood is stormy with big black clouds quickly approaching on the horizon. See you all later, and do have a better night than I am at the moment.
Good Night Lorrie, sweet dreams, Hope you feel better in the morning, x
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:57 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Good Night Lorrie, sweet dreams, Hope you feel better in the morning, x

Thanks very much, Another.Part.Of.Me. Same to you and everyone else on the forum.

Tomorrow's another day...
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:30 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:I readed a post there as reply on TMZ that frightned me to death...

Someone suggested that the reason for Michael´s ribs been broken, have bumps on the knees, and scratches everywhere, is cause he might had fight for his life, except that he points the nation of islam as guilty, (here I´d switch islam nation for Men in Power from Great Companies), what for sure sounded too much absurd, this would for real let the entire Hell Break Loose, when the results come out.

The scenario that he/she posted was that:Michael received a shot to sleep by Murray, and at sometime he had woke while Dr.Murray was asleep or pretending to be...And a third person attacked him "this would explain the shirt with blood, but not why its hagging and with target still", and punched him, making him unconscious, then this person killed him with a deadly lethal shot and pills.

So lets twist this version a bit, and if...If he really got attacked, but survived, and for reasons to prevent his healthy and security, they did what we talked million of times here:putted him on a Witness Program, so they can find the mysterious intruder who had came to his house , "stole" his trash bag with hidden money, and left, perhaps with the tape records also? So to avoid the suspect to run, the LAPD agreeded to say Mike is dead, cause he is in Coma somewhere under protection .This way they investigate the case, using smoking and mirrors to make the suspect confused, and believing to had done the job well? Perhaps was a profissional (ok not so professional if he survived) hired by someone to eliminate him, cause Michael always complained about conspirancy.And Karen Faye, once stated that he was up to use the concerts as a plataform, to awake people, for the following events on the next 4 years!

I m not too much to write theories, I most like to read what you guys do, and watch your investigations, but that post on TMZ made my mind work...

I makes me sick thinking someone wanted to kill poor michael Sad i dont believe they would be so sloppy and put the blood shirt back in the wardrobe no ones that stupid, its just more tabloid BS and im getting sick of it
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by einsof Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:34 pm

The family is so quiet, I thought they would disclose a release. Why all this delay for disseminating the results? Why was Michael when he was hidden and buried?
einsof
einsof

Aantal berichten : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:18 pm

now in the ambulance photo I see no sign of trauma to the face or blood, cuts, etc...
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:08 am

yet another moment proudly brought to you by WTF.org Rolling Eyes

This is just another attempt of trying to make us believe that he's dead - but without providing any proof.
First we had the life insurance payout - which can't be proved, but it's been reported by "respectable news sources", so it must be true....... Rolling Eyes
then we were told that MJ had been buried july 7th - again without proof, but it was said by a (former) lawyer and a (former) friend - so it must be true........ Rolling Eyes
and now we're told that the autopsy report is done, but "they have to keep it a secret" - again without no proof - but it's said by the coroner's office -so it must be true...... Rolling Eyes (not to mention that fact that we're told this news... excuse me... "news" by sources.... right. If i am to believe anything from the LAPD/coroner's office, i need names and titles - not sources)

Rolling Eyes
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:45 am

Lorrie wrote:

*LMAO* that is a affraid really cool twist to "their" story...

and the result is a secret because they haven't got the end of the story right yet...

wonder what end they will choose to give it... lol!
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 205
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02
Leeftijd : 51

http://www.ziffes.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:51 am

ballongiraf wrote:yet another moment proudly brought to you by WTF.org Rolling Eyes

and now we're told that the autopsy report is done, but "they have to keep it a secret" - again without no proof - but it's said by the coroner's office -so it must be true...... Rolling Eyes (not to mention that fact that we're told this news... excuse me... "news" by sources.... right. If i am to believe anything from the LAPD/coroner's office, i need names and titles - not sources)

Rolling Eyes
100% agreed.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:44 am

ballongiraf wrote:yet another moment proudly brought to you by WTF.org Rolling Eyes

This is just another attempt of trying to make us believe that he's dead - but without providing any proof.
First we had the life insurance payout - which can't be proved, but it's been reported by "respectable news sources", so it must be true....... Rolling Eyes

Rolling Eyes

*lol*
are you talking about jewells threads on MJHD? You wrote in one thread she is annoying you...i feel the same..
but she got a roasting from most of the other users for her smart-aleck statements Wink

I don`t believe these shady lawyers...i don`t believe the media...
not tmz, sun, notw and so on..and just as little AP...
no press agency is reliable....their interest is CA$H and not the truth....
circulation counts..and good investigation is not required
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down