Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOW! New TII rehearsal video!

+17
ILuvUMoreMJ
nlb
CantStopLovingU
Sweet1
marsheliamorgan
NYMoonwalker
ishealive
icy55
infinitylady
mj's badest B!-tch
MJFOREVER
mjgirl86
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Human_nature
JustJamiee
kdkennedy74
DreamsComeTrue
21 posters

Go down

WOW! New TII rehearsal video! Empty WOW! New TII rehearsal video!

Post by DreamsComeTrue Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:49 pm

This looks amazinggggggg!
¨Stolen¨ from MJHD...@the-lost-alien WOW! New TII rehearsal video! Icon_lol
Now somebody tell me where does MJ look frail or seek? I can't see...
Look at the amazing energy he has...
U got to love HIM! Amazing...and the moves... WOW! New TII rehearsal video! Icon_cheers
Enjoy...

I didn't look for clues...yet...

*Edit: The way you make me feel + They don't care about us!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

WOW! New TII rehearsal video! Empty Re: WOW! New TII rehearsal video!

Post by kdkennedy74 Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:52 pm

I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah I can't wait until the movie comes out next week!!!!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:55 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah I can't wait until the movie comes out next week!!!!

I can't wait either...Gosh...I will so enjoy every move...every step...
This is going to be soooo BEAUTIFUL!

Did I saw right that there are new moves? WOW! New TII rehearsal video! Icon_eek

Btw.........he looks great, beautiful and happy!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:58 pm

The person at 1:42 doesn't really look like Michael..
I could be wrong but something about the face is wayy different..
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 176
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:58 pm

Absolutely. He doesn't look sick, frail, or old to me. Just as sexy as always.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:59 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:Absolutely. He doesn't look sick, frail, or old to me. Just as sexy as always.

WOW! New TII rehearsal video! Icon_cheers WOW! New TII rehearsal video! Icon_cheers WOW! New TII rehearsal video! Icon_cheers WOW! New TII rehearsal video! Icon_bounce WOW! New TII rehearsal video! Icon_bounce WOW! New TII rehearsal video! Icon_bounce
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:07 pm

I really like when Kenny asked him if he likes it Wink
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:23 pm

This looks amazing! Can´t wait. God he looks so good and so full of life!
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:25 pm

I saw this a few days ago, it's very exciting!! Here's a HQ download, for you guys!

http://rapidshare.com/files/294067225/TII_New_Excerpts.avi
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:33 pm

I CANT WAIT bounce

I posted this a few days ago btw Wink
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:37 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:This looks amazing! Can´t wait. God he looks so good and so full of life!

Agree! This will make MEDIA eat their every single words they said since 25th....haha....can't wait to see their jaws on the floor after seeing the BIG SHOW!

PS for MEDIA: I hope you'll digest hard and bad your own ugly words about MJ's health!

WOW! New TII rehearsal video! Icon_lol WOW! New TII rehearsal video! Icon_basketball
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:41 pm

DreamsComeTrue wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:This looks amazing! Can´t wait. God he looks so good and so full of life!

PS for MEDIA: I hope you'll digest hard and bad your own ugly words about MJ's health!

WOW! New TII rehearsal video! Icon_lol WOW! New TII rehearsal video! Icon_basketball

I second that! WOW! New TII rehearsal video! Icon_biggrin
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:42 pm

I hope that they aren't even capable of digesting this and that all they can do is just sit there and choke on it!!! Sorry but the media has really pissed me off with the way they have handled EVERYTHING regarding Michael.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's badest B!-tch Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:43 pm

JustJamiee wrote:The person at 1:42 doesn't really look like Michael..

No your not wrong at all!!!! did you see that character at :54?!?!? WOW! New TII rehearsal video! Icon_eek Ok....now, again I've seen the man up close "Alive" and very healthy....heard his hypnotic silky voice in person and on tv, radio and so on and so on........But! WOW! New TII rehearsal video! Icon_eek never have I ever heard or seen anything close to MJ that sound remotely close to that......unless he's a "tribute Artist."

When I first saw that video I laughed my but off....no, no seriously! I LMAO because it stood out like a priest in a whore house.lol
I mean look at how long and narrow dude's chin is and you can kinda see through the shades a little to the eyes and just by doing that I could tell right off..just look at the siggy that's beneath the clip and that should tell you. Wink

No wonder why Ma' Jackson and Papa Joe don't want to see it.lol I bought a ticket and now I'm like hell I hope he would at least be in 15% of the film. lol But I'm quite certain it's sure to please. Wink

Last edited by mj's badest B!-tch on Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
mj's badest B!-tch
mj's badest B!-tch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-12
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:50 pm

I guess I will wait till it comes on DVD. Don't want to waste money.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:54 pm

infinitylady wrote:I guess I will wait till it comes on DVD. Don't want to waste money.

If its about michael you will never wast youre money Wink Razz

unless its something bad Neutral
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:08 pm

infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:11 pm

OMG OMG OMG OMG! MICHAEL YOU ROCK MAN!

I LOVE IT! I am having goosebumps all over! How can he be 'dead'!?!?!?!?!
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:16 pm

The more trailers I see the more I feel this was never mean't to be a concert...
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:12 pm

mj's badest B!-tch wrote:

No your not wrong at all!!!! did you see that character at :54?!?!? WOW! New TII rehearsal video! Icon_eek Ok....now, again I've seen the man up close "Alive" and very healthy....heard his hypnotic silky voice in person and on tv, radio and so on and so on........But! WOW! New TII rehearsal video! Icon_eek never have I ever heard or seen anything close to MJ that sound remotely close to that......unless he's a "tribute Artist."

When I first saw that video I laughed my but off....no, no seriously! I LMAO because it stood out like a priest in a whore house.lol
I mean look at how long and narrow dude's chin is and you can kinda see through the shades a little to the eyes and just by doing that I could tell right off..just look at the siggy that's beneath the clip and that should tell you. Wink

No wonder why Ma' Jackson and Papa Joe don't want to see it.lol I bought a ticket and now I'm like hell I hope he would at least be in 15% of the film. lol But I'm quite certain it's sure to please. Wink

I second that. That doesn't look or sound like Michael to me when he is talking to Kenny and pointing at the laptop. Something seems off. I still want to see more though. I'm becoming so impatient... bounce
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:16 pm

NYMoonwalker wrote:

I second that. That doesn't look or sound like Michael to me when he is talking to Kenny and pointing at the laptop. Something seems off. I still want to see more though. I'm becoming so impatient... bounce

Maybe thats because it is his real voice and not his stage voice Wink
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:26 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:

Maybe lol. It just doesn't sound like the Michael I've heard in the interviews, O2 conference (whoever that is lol) , or the Dangerous tour rehearsals. Maybe it's just me.
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:28 pm

i noticed he didnt sound the same in the clip with kenny either,(posted on other thread)BUT,i thought maybe i was wrong maybe because he seems to be chewing gum,he was trying not to spit gum out?or lose his gum and thats why he sounded different?i dont know,just a thought.i still think he looks different in some clips as opposed to other clips,i am still on the bench on this one,i cant wait to see it,next week.i am all excited!!!!just like a girl on her first "date" HAHAH
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's badest B!-tch Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:57 pm

NYMoonwalker wrote:
MJFOREVER wrote:

Maybe lol. It just doesn't sound like the Michael I've heard in the interviews, O2 conference (whoever that is lol) , or the Dangerous tour rehearsals. Maybe it's just me.

No it's not just you.lol look we have been seeing this man and hearing him speak for the past forty something years....k, it's safe to say we all know what the guy sounds like.....well, at least we should. Let me put this way, it's like if you've been a meat eater all your life and some one gives you a garden burger and tires to pass it off as a Big Mc your first reaction is going to be spitting that shit out right at their faces and saying WTF! is this ish? because at this point from years of eating meat you know the "look", "texture", " smell" and most importantly the "taste" and can't nobody tell you that maybe that's how meat really taste and not that stuff you've been eating all your life.... Razz I mean come now, I know the man has been using decoys and talking with his "stage" voice but at the same time it' s not just the pitch of the voice that's off but the way this guy pronounced his words and the little quirks and that unmistakable Hoosier accent that MJ has is not there and when he spoke to me he had a deeper voice then he normally spoke int "but" like I said before the quirks, the way he pronounced his word everything was simply Michael Jackson. Wink But that's my humble two cent. I hope no one get's mad at me for saying it. flower

GOD Bless
mj's badest B!-tch
mj's badest B!-tch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:07 pm

We already know that all of the footage of the rehearsal isn't MJ. Also, that he was never sick, frail or emaciated. I am not surprised by how healthy he looked seeing that he was never sick. The good ole' media and their reliable sources put that out there in June. I am sure TII will reveal alot more. Just know that the truth is being revealed. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:25 pm

NYMoonwalker wrote:

I mean look at how long and narrow dude's chin is and you can kinda see through the shades a little to the eyes and just by doing that I could tell right off..just look at the siggy that's beneath the clip and that should tell you. WOW! New TII rehearsal video! Icon_wink

No wonder why Ma' Jackson and Papa Joe don't want to see it.lol I bought a ticket and now I'm like hell I hope he would at least be in 15% of the film. lol But I'm quite certain it's sure to please. WOW! New TII rehearsal video! Icon_wink

I second that. That doesn't look or sound like Michael to me when he is talking to Kenny and pointing at the laptop. Something seems off. I still want to see more though. I'm becoming so impatient... WOW! New TII rehearsal video! Icon_bounce

I agree - When he is talking to Kenny and then talking I was like WHAT? Didnt sound like Michael at all, but then when they cut to that first dance break with MJ in the same Black and Silver jacket, those moves look 100% Michael.

This is going to drive me crazy! Especially since PAPA JOE even said it is filled with doubles!
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:42 pm

I agree that something is off in the as well as othr that we have seen. Like it was, Joe did say there were doubles and we've all said the same thing. I wonder how much of the movie will actually have the real MJ in it. All these doubles makes me wonder if footage was shot AFTER June 25 not BEFORE.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's badest B!-tch Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:46 pm

nlb wrote:I agree that something is off in the as well as othr that we have seen. Like it was, Joe did say there were doubles and we've all said the same thing. I wonder how much of the movie will actually have the real MJ in it. All these doubles makes me wonder if footage was shot AFTER June 25 not BEFORE.

Hey...maybe, you never know. Question
mj's badest B!-tch
mj's badest B!-tch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:31 pm

I think it's all him, but maybe I'm the odd one out. Do you guys think these doubles can dance and sing like him? Because I don't see how that is possible. And I think Joe is senile, so I don't believe anything he says.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:39 pm

the dance routine for "they don't care about us" reminds me of Across the universe's "I want you".. WOW! New TII rehearsal video! Icon_lol

miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by sondress Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:33 am

0:54, that does not sound like michael..or is it just me? Looks like he's chewing on something though, maybe that does it.. i dont know. WOW! New TII rehearsal video! Icon_rolleyes
sondress
sondress

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sondress Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:38 am

I guess the one without sunglasses is the real MJ. WOW! New TII rehearsal video! Icon_rr
sondress
sondress

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:48 am

sondress wrote:0:54, that does not sound like michael..or is it just me? Looks like he's chewing on something though, maybe that does it.. i dont know. WOW! New TII rehearsal video! Icon_rolleyes

He was chewing on chewy-gums. WOW! New TII rehearsal video! Icon_wink

Btw.. thanks for posting it and I wanted MORE! Why is it so short! WOW! New TII rehearsal video! Kopfschuettel
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by sondress Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:59 am

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEEE THE MOVIE!! I'm soooo excited for this! WOW! New TII rehearsal video! Icon_cheers It's going to be sad to though.. That clip was really awesome btw! Thanks!
sondress
sondress

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:25 pm

I love this video and I can't wait to see the video WOW! New TII rehearsal video! Icon_cheers Michael looks sexy and healthy as ever....I just love him WOW! New TII rehearsal video! Herz
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down