Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember when someone said Michael wasn't computer savy? Well, I found something that says he was!

+26
Eva R
MJLove
YveLoVesMJ
Rach
annieisnotokey
Styloprincess
MauraMissesMichael
lonelynation
HeavyHearts
Chuyuri
EarthAngel90
mjgirl86
GirlSaturday
IndonesianGirl
Red Velvet
CantStopLovingU
4evermichael71
marsheliamorgan
ILuvUMoreMJ
neverlandprincess
amber
emo_pinkt
MJFOREVER
city.gal1
GirlInTheMirror1
kdkennedy74
30 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Remember when someone said Michael wasn't computer savy?  Well, I found something that says he was! Empty Remember when someone said Michael wasn't computer savy? Well, I found something that says he was!

Post by kdkennedy74 Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:26 pm

I just purchased the hardback book titled "Michael Jackson: a Tribute to the King of Pop, Platinum Edition Collectors Vault" and on page 104 it shows a picture of Michael sitting down at a laptop typing and the caption says: "As the world movied into the cyberspace era, Jackson moved with it, chatting with fans in a Simulchat on America Online, Prodigy, and Compuserve and answering questions about his life and music."

I just find it interesting that someone said somewhere that he didn't know how to use a computer yet this book states that he moved into the cyberspace era.

Any thoughts?
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Remember when someone said Michael wasn't computer savy?  Well, I found something that says he was! Empty Re: Remember when someone said Michael wasn't computer savy? Well, I found something that says he was!

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:31 pm

I saw a vid on youtube where he´s using the computer..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fDMAl98Uuc

He knew how to mix music with different technical equipment, so why wouldn´t he know how to use a computer?
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Remember when someone said Michael wasn't computer savy?  Well, I found something that says he was! Empty Re: Remember when someone said Michael wasn't computer savy? Well, I found something that says he was!

Post by city.gal1 Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:32 pm

GirlInTheMirror1 wrote:I saw a vid on youtube where he´s using the computer..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fDMAl98Uuc

He knew how to mix music with different technical equipment, so why wouldn´t he know how to use a computer?

That's what I always thought -- besides I remember that as a kid he was regarded as an electronics genius.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:35 pm

That's what I thought too but then I had read somewhere that Karen Faye said he didn't know how to use a computer and she had to even show him how to turn it on so when I read this I just regarded it as proof that she was lying about that.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:46 pm

I've also seen pictures that were taken during one of the Neverland raids and there was a computer sitting on a table.

I don't buy it -- how could someone that knows how to manipulate engineering equipment not know how to use a computer -- especially when these days everything is computerized.Remember when someone said Michael wasn't computer savy?  Well, I found something that says he was! Confused

It doesn't make sense to me nor why she would claim that. Add it to the many strange things about the situation.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:48 pm

Just one more piece of misinformation they have tried to hand to us!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:03 pm

Maybe he got a new computer and couldn't find the "on switch"!!! Remember when someone said Michael wasn't computer savy?  Well, I found something that says he was! Lol
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:06 pm

He even had some computers at neverland so if you cant work with computers why would you have them??
Rolling Eyes
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:07 pm

@ city.gal1 ROFLMFAO Remember when someone said Michael wasn't computer savy?  Well, I found something that says he was! Lol
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:14 pm

Of course Mj could use the computer?

And didn't the British boy that sang at the memorial said that MJ saw him from watching videos on you-tube?
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:17 pm

@emo -- yeah he did. Another point in the "Michael knew how to use a computer column".
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:20 pm

Michael is not stupid of course he new how to use a computer [still does]. His original twitter or facebook sorry i cant remeber which would give times on when he was online to engage chat. Stupid media rubbish trying tomake him look stupid again IMO...
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:30 pm

Yeah he was also said to be a big ebay addict...(I mean that in a good way because I am too and most ppl on Ebay are)but ofcourse Rolling Stone was making a deal of that too. If he was always up on technolagy he would have to be computer saavy. I remember one rumor saying he was almost illiterate -and he was a huge reader of serious classics..and history and everything else. I don't know what possesses people sometimes.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:34 am

I heard about the ebay thing too. Can't you just see him bidding on all these antiques and film memorabilia? Laughing

But yes, if Karen did indeed say MJ was computer illiterate, then she's making stuff up, and I have to wonder why? Suspect
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:40 am

we should also wonder if Karen lied about this WELL,WHAT ELSE IS SHE LYING ABOUT?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:46 am

marsheliamorgan wrote:we should also wonder if Karen lied about this WELL,WHAT ELSE IS SHE LYING ABOUT?

exactly!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:53 am

OF COURSE Michael knew how to use a computer .. My Lord - I cant believe that anyone would say that he couldnt. Why is Karen lying about Michael anyway??
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:05 am

is it my imagination or were there a few black computers with flat screen monitors around the room in Miami in LWMJ?

Been a long time since I watched it. Maybe I'm remembering something else.
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:11 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:OF COURSE Michael knew how to use a computer .. My Lord - I cant believe that anyone would say that he couldnt. Why is Karen lying about Michael anyway??

yeah, im agree with you ..
definitely he can ....
he's a genius ...
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:38 am

You are wrong for that but... it would be pretty funny. Remember when someone said Michael wasn't computer savy?  Well, I found something that says he was! Lol

city.gal1 wrote:Maybe he got a new computer and couldn't find the "on switch"!!! Remember when someone said Michael wasn't computer savy?  Well, I found something that says he was! Lol
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:56 am

hate to bring this up but,with his children being as smart as they are,dont u figure THEY also could have been showing dad some things regarding the interent,computers etc.?i mean those kids are really intelligent,and with PRIVATE home schooling i think they REALLY excel,any kids of course,because the teacher has more time for one on one,not like trying to give 30 or more in a classroom (more here in us)undivided attention and seeing what they arent understanding,we need to remember he was capable of learinging from his children also. Smile
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:34 am

Red Velvet wrote:is it my imagination or were there a few black computers with flat screen monitors around the room in Miami in LWMJ?

Been a long time since I watched it. Maybe I'm remembering something else.

You are right, there were computers in his home so how could he NOT know how to use one. Besides, with all of the technology that he was up to date on, a computer would have needed for much of what he was doing.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:01 pm

I have confused feelings about Karen Faye. It may have been a new or differant comp he was using. I am not a computer geek-but once I get a handle on "a" computer then I am good at navigation and figuring things out on applications.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:15 pm

He can mix and edit tracks with soundboards, and a bazillion buttons that all look the same to me, and yet he can't use a computer and a keyboard??? OKAY.

What was the point of that lie, again?...
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:45 pm

FOR REAL!!!
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:22 pm

I knew he was good with computers ... I knew , I knew it ... He is a genius in everything else ....why not computers ?!?! ......
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

I think the purpose of the lie was probably to try to convince us that there is no way he could possibly be chatting with anyone online because he doesn't have the knowledge and to that I would only have to say...yeah right, lie to us again Karen!!!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuyuri Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:25 pm

mjgirl86 wrote:He can mix and edit tracks with soundboards, and a bazillion buttons that all look the same to me, and yet he can't use a computer and a keyboard??? OKAY.

What was the point of that lie, again?...

Read Bruce Swedien's book and his comments on gearslutz. He said Michael was not a gearhead in the studio, his producers and engineers took care of that for him. I believe his exact words were "Michael knew up was louder, that's about it."

Guys, just because you've seen pictures of computers in Michael's house doesn't mean he's good with them. Everything is on computer nowadays-- I'd be surprised to find someone who didn't own a computer.

Plus, Michael had (*gag*) Macbooks. That right thar spells 'computer noob' to me.

Actually, in that video of him in the simulchat you can tell he notices the camera and then pretends to type (which is cute, btw).
Chuyuri
Chuyuri
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 28
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyHearts Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:41 pm

he had an iphone but couldnt use a computer? hmmm.. hard to believe.
even his children knew how to use computers so of course he would
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuyuri Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:43 pm

HeavyHearts wrote:he had an iphone but couldnt use a computer? hmmm.. hard to believe.
even his children knew how to use computers so of course he would

Several people have said Michael couldn't use cell phones either, and actually lost a lot of them. One person said Michael called him once to ask how to turn his cell phone off.

Edit: Adding to that, iPhone is also an Apple product, and everything they make is designed to be noob friendly.
Chuyuri
Chuyuri
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:02 pm

Hey now..
I have a mac, and I happen to like it much more then a PC (which I used for about 15 years). Razz
Anyways,
I still don't believe MJ knew how to use a computer. Can you imagine him just sitting there surfing on a computer? I could be wrong, and I'm not trying to shoot down the idea - MJ surprises everyone - but I just don't think he'd know how.

Last edited by lonelynation on Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuyuri Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:44 pm

lonelynation wrote:Hey know..
I have a mac, and I happen to like it much more then a PC (which I used for about 15 years). Remember when someone said Michael wasn't computer savy?  Well, I found something that says he was! Icon_razz
Anyways,
I still don't believe MJ knew how to use a computer. Can you imagine him just sitting there surfing on a computer? I could be wrong, and I'm not trying to shoot down the idea - MJ surprises everyone - but I just don't think he'd know how.

I don't think anything is wrong with a mac (aside from compatibility issues), all I'm saying is that it's designed to be user friendly-- for people who aren't very familiar with computers. PCs require some tech-savvy.

I agree, I don't think Michael knew how to use one. Which doesn't hurt the hoax theory at all-- just because Michael may not be on the net doesn't mean there's no hoax. So I don't think people should get so defensive about it...this is a largely moot point, imo.
Chuyuri
Chuyuri
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:45 pm

And tech savvy I am Wink
I bought it for graphic stuff.

Exactly.
I'm not trying to offend anyone, I just don't see why that'd be something he'd care about. He hated the tabloids and media, and that sort of thing is all over the computer.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:33 pm

LOL did you know that Michael TOTALLY discovered "Shaheen" the little kid that sang at his memorial by watching him on youtube?

And he stayed up all night buying stuff on ebay lol. So I guess Michael loved youtube and ebay? he probably knew a thing or two about computers lol
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuyuri Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:35 pm

MauraMissesMichael wrote:LOL did you know that Michael TOTALLY discovered "Shaheen" the little kid that sang at his memorial by watching him on youtube?

And he stayed up all night buying stuff on ebay lol. So I guess Michael loved youtube and ebay? he probably knew a thing or two about computers lol

Doesn't take a genius to pull up a web browser. Karen Faye said Michael had trouble with things like putting in DVDs and watching them.
Chuyuri
Chuyuri
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:05 am

But that sounds absurd and retarded.... considering the man we are talking about.. Neutral
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:32 am

agree...that lie is soo unnecessary Remember when someone said Michael wasn't computer savy?  Well, I found something that says he was! Icon_rolleyes
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:36 am

Give me a break...yea I'm really sure Michael Jackson didn't know how to watch a dvd. Rolling Eyes

And of course MJ had Macs...precisely because he bought the best of everything. Cool
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:44 am

Read Bruce Swedien's book and his comments on gearslutz. He said Michael was not a gearhead in the studio, his producers and engineers took care of that for him. I believe his exact words were "Michael knew up was louder, that's about it."
Guys, just because you've seen pictures of computers in Michael's house doesn't mean he's good with them. Everything is on computer nowadays-- I'd be surprised to find someone who didn't own a computer.
Plus, Michael had (*gag*) Macbooks. That right thar spells 'computer noob' to me.
Actually, in that video of him in the simulchat you can tell he notices the camera and then pretends to type (which is cute, btw).

Several people have said Michael couldn't use cell phones either, and actually lost a lot of them. One person said Michael called him once to ask how to turn his cell phone off.
Edit: Adding to that, iPhone is also an Apple product, and everything they make is designed to be noob friendly.

I don't think anything is wrong with a mac (aside from compatibility issues), all I'm saying is that it's designed to be user friendly-- for people who aren't very familiar with computers. PCs require some tech-savvy.
I agree, I don't think Michael knew how to use one. Which doesn't hurt the hoax theory at all-- just because Michael may not be on the net doesn't mean there's no hoax. So I don't think people should get so defensive about it...this is a largely moot point, imo.

Doesn't take a genius to pull up a web browser. Karen Faye said Michael had trouble with things like putting in DVDs and watching them.

Remember when someone said Michael wasn't computer savy?  Well, I found something that says he was! Sad_puppy
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:19 am

Aw, the cute puppy doesn't need to be sad because there isn't any logic in these posts. Laughing Michael was a genius with the curiosity of a child...he always wanted to know how everything worked. I love you
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:34 am

Ok we do know that Michael liked new technolagy and finding out how things worked. I also have a mac-its old -but everyone tells me not to complain about it because it is a MAC-lol. They are supposed to be crash free and virus free. I am also told that music industry people use macs more than the other comps. SO not surprising that this is what he had. Also any time I ever need mine worked on it is soooo hard to find somebody that knows MACS,no matter how comp saavy they are.
Anyhoo,a computer saavy person is not a person that can run a computer. I can run a computer but I cannot rebuild a computer-and I hate getting NEW cell phones because it takes a few days to figure out where verything is. This does not make him any less smart.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuyuri Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:43 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

Remember when someone said Michael wasn't computer savy?  Well, I found something that says he was! Sad_puppy

I suppose it would make puppy sad, seeing as puppy has no common sense whatsoever.

If puppy had common sense, he would realize that whether or not Michael was good with computers means absolutely nothing.

If puppy had common sense, he would realize Michael was a human being with faults, and there are some things people aren't good at. Like driving.

Michael was a horrific driver. Even his own mother said that.

But I suppose now people are going to say "IT'S A LIE! MICHAEL KNOWS HOW TO DRIVE. HE HAD TO KNOW HOW TO DRIVE SO HE COULD DO SO-AND-SO FOR THE HOAX."

Puppy, your logic makes me barf.
Chuyuri
Chuyuri
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:49 pm

Wow-that was very harsh and if you hung around for A WHILE longer before posting this little retract...you would realize that Annie is the forums most awesome,inspiring and hilarious member-ALWAYS posting pictures for fun...we all don't care if Michael could build a computer and I think it is cute that he was a horrific driver. Please don't come on as new member and start bashing the veteran members...you might learn something from them. Respect is the game here.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuyuri Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:52 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:Wow-that was very harsh and if you hung around for A WHILE longer before posting this little retract...you would realize that Annie is the forums most awesome,inspiring and hilarious member-ALWAYS posting pictures for fun...we all don't care if Michael could build a computer and I think it is cute that he was a horrific driver. Please don't come on as new member and start bashing the veteran members...you might learn something from them. Respect is the game here.

Respect went out the window when she insulted me =) Respect is earned, not given freely. I don't care if she's prom queen.
Chuyuri
Chuyuri
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:53 pm

Chuyuri, if you have a problem with a member I would suggest you try and talk it out with them and resolve it. If this doesn't work let a MOD know.

Respect is something that is taken very seriously on this board and I would encourage you in future to think about what you say before you post.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:56 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:Wow-that was very harsh and if you hung around for A WHILE longer before posting this little retract...you would realize that Annie is the forums most awesome,inspiring and hilarious member-ALWAYS posting pictures for fun...we all don't care if Michael could build a computer and I think it is cute that he was a horrific driver. Please don't come on as new member and start bashing the veteran members...you might learn something from them. Respect is the game here.
Whoa, something else I have in common with Michael, I'm a horrific driver too LOL. Well, I have several speeding tickets and had to take a test to just barely make my license legal..I guess that qualifies as horrific..oh well, he'll just have to pick me up in his limo when we go out LOL Very Happy Ok, back to wishful thinking Very Happy
I like Annie's posts. They are good and she is so funny Very Happy
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuyuri Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:57 pm

Rach wrote:Chuyuri, if you have a problem with a member I would suggest you try and talk it out with them and resolve it. If this doesn't work let a MOD know.

Respect is something that is taken very seriously on this board and I would encourage you in future to think about what you say before you post.

I did think about what I was going to say. I found her post very insulting, I replied to it. Now, perhaps I would have been kinder had I not just come home from a funeral and seen this post which I considered to be very derogatory. But it seems that my feelings don't really matter since annie has been here longer than me, so. *shrug*
Chuyuri
Chuyuri
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:00 pm

Chuyuri wrote:I did think about what I was going to say. I found her post very insulting, I replied to it. Now, perhaps I would have been kinder had I not just come home from a funeral and seen this post which I considered to be very derogatory. But it seems that my feelings don't really matter since annie has been here longer than me, so. *shrug*

I'm sorry you found the post insulting and I am sure Annie didn't mean it in that way. She is not a nasty person and her pictures are meant to be fun and bring some lightheartedness to the forum.

Of course your feelings matter. It is important that everyone feels like they have the right to post, no matter how long they have been on the board.

I'm sorry you're having such a bad day. I hope things pick up for you soon.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:03 pm

I am sorry about your circumstances...really I have alot going on as far a sickness in the family. I apolagize if I offended you I didnt realize you were taking her post very personally. I think this whole posts about computers shouldnt be offending anybody. We just always try to not seriously fight on the board-it just causes bitterness.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuyuri Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:03 pm

Rach wrote:
Chuyuri wrote:I did think about what I was going to say. I found her post very insulting, I replied to it. Now, perhaps I would have been kinder had I not just come home from a funeral and seen this post which I considered to be very derogatory. But it seems that my feelings don't really matter since annie has been here longer than me, so. *shrug*

I'm sorry you found the post insulting and I am sure Annie didn't mean it in that way. She is not a nasty person and her pictures are meant to be fun and bring some lightheartedness to the forum.

Of course your feelings matter. It is important that everyone feels like they have the right to post, no matter how long they have been on the board.

I'm sorry you're having such a bad day. I hope things pick up for you soon.

Thank you, I really appreciate that.

I don't mean to cause any trouble here. I just wanted to post my thoughts and unfortunately my nerves are on edge as of late, so if I've hurt anyone, I apologize.
Chuyuri
Chuyuri
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next