Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anyone here any good with Photoshop? I NEED HELP (Hoax related)

2 posters

Go down

Is anyone here any good with Photoshop? I NEED HELP (Hoax related) Empty Is anyone here any good with Photoshop? I NEED HELP (Hoax related)

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:40 pm

If anybody here is good with Photoshop and has some time to spare please contact me in this thread or via pm because I'm working on a little theory and I need some help to work on some pictures.

Thank you!! Is anyone here any good with Photoshop? I NEED HELP (Hoax related) Icon_cheers
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Is anyone here any good with Photoshop? I NEED HELP (Hoax related) Empty Re: Is anyone here any good with Photoshop? I NEED HELP (Hoax related)

Post by miss j Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:49 pm

what about? i could give you a hand.
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Is anyone here any good with Photoshop? I NEED HELP (Hoax related) Empty Re: Is anyone here any good with Photoshop? I NEED HELP (Hoax related)

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:50 pm

miss j wrote:what about? i could give you a hand.

Remember the comparison MJ - Dave Dave somebody did?

I need something similar with other two people involved in the hoax.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:56 pm

i see.....like...cropping his eyes and put it on dave dave's.....sort of that?
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:24 pm

miss j wrote:i see.....like...cropping his eyes and put it on dave dave's.....sort of that?

Exactly that sort of thing!
Can you help me with that?
I'll send you the details by pm if you can. Is anyone here any good with Photoshop? I NEED HELP (Hoax related) Icon_cheers
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:36 pm

i'll try my best. when's the dateline?
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:46 pm

miss j wrote:i'll try my best. when's the dateline?

No, deadline. Whenever you can help me, it'll be ok.
I'm sending you a pm.

PS: My job will be over if and only MJ decides to publicly come back! Is anyone here any good with Photoshop? I NEED HELP (Hoax related) Icon_wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:49 pm

ok. don't forget the details or i'll produce something different from your request.Is anyone here any good with Photoshop? I NEED HELP (Hoax related) Lol
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:56 pm

miss j wrote:ok. don't forget the details or i'll produce something different from your request.Is anyone here any good with Photoshop? I NEED HELP (Hoax related) Lol

I've just pm'ed you. Let me know if you need more details.
I'm also open to new ideas! Thank you! Is anyone here any good with Photoshop? I NEED HELP (Hoax related) Icon_cheers
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:17 pm

downloaded. i've replied to your pm. Is anyone here any good with Photoshop? I NEED HELP (Hoax related) Icon_biggrin
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:07 pm

i'm done with the first one but how come it doesn't appear when i paste it on here? help me annie!
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:13 pm

no longer available.

Last edited by miss j on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:15 pm

miss j wrote:i'm done with the first one but how come it doesn't appear when i paste it on here? help me annie!

You can't just paste it here, it won't appear.
You will have to host it in a site like http://www.imageshack.us/

Then post it using the Image Icon in the tool bar:

Is anyone here any good with Photoshop? I NEED HELP (Hoax related) Toolbara

(you copy and paste the link in the dialogue box that opens when you click on the Image icon).

And voila! Is anyone here any good with Photoshop? I NEED HELP (Hoax related) Lol
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:17 pm

miss j wrote:ok, annie, got it finally. so here's what i've done. so here's the picture of them side by side. please take note that jermaine's tone is more shinier and lighter than murray's

and here's the image of murray with jermaine's eyes, cheeks and nosebridge.

so.......sorry if it's not neat......what do you think annie?

It's really cool! Thank you!
Can you take them off here and pm me with them (or the link of the hosted image)?
I will repost them when I type my theory and I don't want any spoilers before time... Pretty plz! Is anyone here any good with Photoshop? I NEED HELP (Hoax related) Icon_biggrin
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:19 pm

hehehee..done..i'll pm u now.
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:21 pm

miss j wrote:hehehee..done..i'll pm u now.

You are a Is anyone here any good with Photoshop? I NEED HELP (Hoax related) Star3 star Is anyone here any good with Photoshop? I NEED HELP (Hoax related) Star3 !!

I will obviously give you proper credit for your work!!

Thank you x 100000000000000000000!! Is anyone here any good with Photoshop? I NEED HELP (Hoax related) Icon_cheers
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:22 pm

you're pm-ed.
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:24 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
miss j wrote:hehehee..done..i'll pm u now.

You are a Is anyone here any good with Photoshop? I NEED HELP (Hoax related) Star3 star Is anyone here any good with Photoshop? I NEED HELP (Hoax related) Star3 !!

I will obviously give you proper credit for your work!!

Thank you x 100000000000000000000!! Is anyone here any good with Photoshop? I NEED HELP (Hoax related) Icon_cheers

heii heii!! you're welcome and i thank you back! hope the merge doesn't look like crap. Is anyone here any good with Photoshop? I NEED HELP (Hoax related) Lol
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:27 pm

miss j wrote:
heii heii!! you're welcome and i thank you back! hope the merge doesn't look like crap. Is anyone here any good with Photoshop? I NEED HELP (Hoax related) Lol

No, it doesn't! It looks perfect! Like they are the same person! Is anyone here any good with Photoshop? I NEED HELP (Hoax related) Lol
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:30 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
miss j wrote:

No, it doesn't! It looks perfect! Like they are the same person! Is anyone here any good with Photoshop? I NEED HELP (Hoax related) Lol

that's what i thought! the eyes, the nosebridge and part of the eyebrows fit! even the cheeks!
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down