Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katherine Jackson - Money & Lawyers

2 posters

Go down

Katherine Jackson - Money & Lawyers Empty Katherine Jackson - Money & Lawyers

Post by lonelynation Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:45 pm

I came across these on TMZ and felt that we should be watching the other members of the Jackson family to see if anything weird comes along.
Didn't Katherine have a large amount of money coming to her every month? And now she needs more?
Hmm..

Katherine Needs Money

Katherine Jackson's need for more power is not about her ability to control the estate -- she needs money for the electric bill.

Lawyers in the probate case just told the judge Katherine's allowance needs to be increased to pay the utility bills.

And, the lawyers say, Katherine made more money this year -- therefore, she needs to pay more taxes and needs more in the way of an allowance.

Katherine is currently pulling in $26,804 a month.

Story developing ...

Katherine Gets New Probate Lawyers

Katherine Jackson has gotten rid of her probate legal team, TMZ has learned.

Multiple sources tell us Katherine Jackson will be substituting new lawyers in her probate case. She has fired Burt Levitch. Family members also told us Londell McMillan will no longer be involved in the probate case.

Katherine will be hiring new lawyers and we're told she'll ask for a continuance today when the court hearing convenes so she can seal the deal with new lawyers.

We spoke with Londell McMillan, who acknowledges Katherine is moving on and hiring new probate lawyers. McMillan says he was never Katherine's probate lawyer, even though we know he was actively negotiating with lawyers for the estate.

McMillan tells TMZ, "I am not completely out." He says he does not know if he is still Katherine's general counsel and continues to represent her.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson - Money & Lawyers Empty Re: Katherine Jackson - Money & Lawyers

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:13 am

I don't think that it is just about Mrs. Jackson.

Which of the other Jackson family members are working and really earning a living?

She may be pressured from some of the others to return them to lifestyles that they may have once enjoyed now that money is coming in.

The presence of money encourages people to ask for handouts. Sadly, it may have also encouraged her family members to assume that her money (and the children's) is now somehow theirs as well.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson - Money & Lawyers Empty Re: Katherine Jackson - Money & Lawyers

Post by lonelynation Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:30 am

That's probably true, which makes them so disgusting.
What kind of family acts like this?
I envy them in no way.
(other then being in the presence of Michael Jackson at one time or another)
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:34 am

LOTS of families behave that way. I have seen even poor or middle class families go crazy when a relative dies. Once they think that there is some money or valuables available, those once close and loving members can become mortal enemies. It only gets worse when there is actually a lot of money present. Rich families go on a warpath to fight over money.

lonelynation wrote:That's probably true, which makes them so disgusting.
What kind of family acts like this?
I envy them in no way.
(other then being in the presence of Michael Jackson at one time or another)
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:38 am

They should just respect MJ's wishes or any other deceased person for that matter.
Fighting over money when you've lost a family member?
Man..
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:46 am

In a perfect world that would be the case.

I have a very large, loving and close knit family. However I know that if I won the lottery, some family members would go crazy and have huge expectations. Therefore I have decided WHEN that happens, I will just have to keep it a secret. Katherine Jackson - Money & Lawyers Icon_lol

lonelynation wrote:They should just respect MJ's wishes or any other deceased person for that matter.
Fighting over money when you've lost a family member?
Man..
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:47 am

Haha keeping that a secret would probably be for the best!
I always imagine what I'd do if I won millions.
Imagine the freedom to buy whatever you want. Sigh Smile
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down