Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

could i please get your opinions?

+3
Harleyblonde
ishealive
marsheliamorgan
7 posters

Go down

could i please get your opinions? Empty could i please get your opinions?

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:56 pm

i have a question please give me your opinions, please,now i was just making my bed and i have a 20 year old son who just moved back home and he had his stero on,all the sudden,i HEAR MICHAEL's voice coming out into my room,i walk into his room and yes indeed,they are playing his new "this is it" on the radio,and i got to thinking,: IF this was his last concerts etc.his last hoo-ray as we would say,WHY would u suddenly put out a recording that was obviously recorded years before,dont get me wrong,its a good song,BUT,lets look at this,you can tell it was recorded years ago,his voice sounds great MUCH LIKE IT DID when he was younger,(during off the wall, or thriller)this song wasnt released,wasnt popular etc. IF he was indeed plannin a set of concerts wouldnt u write or release a song you had done/written LATER in life?i cant come up with an explanation for myself on this,so,i am thinking either 1) this was done COMPLETLY by aeg.(however,HOW WOULD they KNOW he had done an unreleased song of this title if he didnt CLUE them in?
or 2)once again,this fits with the hoax PERFECTLY,as he KNEW he wasnt going to perform the concerts,and didnt REALLY feel like writting and recording something new AS he knew he wasnt going to stick around and make it stand out as ONLY he could with making a video,something that we could keep going back to as we do ALL his classics,how many of us can actually watch remember the time and NOT think of all the dancing,magic etc. and of course,eddie murphy etc.?OR the way u make me feel and not remember his dancing,the story the video tells,bad same thing,etc.etc. ALL of his videos had a story line behind them and STUCK out in our memories of his music and him etc.

it doesnt make sense to me to go to all the work of putting out a concert with an unreleased song that he hadnt made popular,with video,special magical dancing etc. i dont know,i could be completly off track with this but i would LOVE your opinions please thanks so much shelia
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

could i please get your opinions? Empty Re: could i please get your opinions?

Post by ishealive Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:07 pm

I agree with you, this is an odd one, sorry but I can't give an explanation either. What stands out for me is MJ was a perfectionist and would never disapoint his fans yet fans are not happy with TII album because it's old stuff and songs they already have. I don't know what to make of it. Is Sony rushing around and doing a 5/8 job, is MJ still out-thinking Sony!! Idk and this bugs me.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:11 pm

Yes I agree and have said before that all artists release a new single or album before concerts, when he announced the concerts I thought it would be followed by the release of a new song but it did not happen. Strange!! I agree that these concerts were never to be.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:14 pm

ok ladies so now i know i am not dingy right? its all sorry for the expression,but,re-hash of hid old music,and this ONE unreleased one,but still OLD,why if concertts etc. were suppose to happen TOUR and all money was poured into that WHY wasnt new music EVEN one song written or currently written?i just cant figure this one out,HOW could he have made a COME-BACK with old music?IT HAS TO BE ABOUT THE FILM,THE REHEARSALS ETC. and aeg or sony are THE ONES making money off the soundtrack (possibly as a last effort more money thing?)
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:28 pm

Well i've come to the conclusion as have many that the concerts were never mean't to be and it was all about this movie. Any artist that comes back always releases new music, they do a concert with old stuff but comeback strong after this. Why didn't MJ plan on doing this! He did say it was his last curtain call so maybe that's why.
Did MJ hoax his death to out-think Sony, I know i'm sounding crazy but my brain is going 100 mph!!! Like with TII song did Sony not check to see if it was just MJ that wrote it or were they fooled into thinking it was and then when it's released Paul shows up to ruin the moment and Sony lose out big time as Paul needs to be paid aswell!
Did MJ do all of this to get at Sony???

If you don't agree please don't attack i'm just thinking out loud...
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:52 pm

good point ishealive,i didnt remember about the paul anka part,i bet that pissed off sony to the max,HAHA and you have some reallly good points and questions,did u mean that by NOT coming out with new music or etc. that he could mean final curtain call as in he isnt going to be coming back at all no return? Sad just wondering,i cant decide after the post the other day on how deep this hoax is etc. and something NO ONE would take lightly,i am starting to lean in that direction myself,not coming back,just a basic goodbye,and leaving some memories per se,i cant decide.i am still on the fence on this one too.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForstAMoon Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:59 pm

hello and fully share the view that sth is up here, one additional odd here is the fact that after the paul anka issue came up, the excuse was (althoug i do not recall who was quoted on it) that this song was actually found in boxes after his passing, so its seems to be some time loop with this song, given the title of the come back shows
ForstAMoon
ForstAMoon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 27
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:05 pm

There was a similar thread on this not long ago.

With regard to the "TII" song...supposedly the song doesn't have anything to do with the movie/concerts.

The song was supposedly found in a box after MJ's "death" and I guess it just so happened to have the same name. could i please get your opinions? Suspect Yeah right.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:14 pm

Yeah, I read that AEG chose the song for its title, because it fits in with the concert title. The song however has absolutely nothing to do with what Michael wanted to accomplish with the tour/film. Nothing in the song has to do with what he wants to make people aware of.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:35 pm

Marshelia I have wondered the same things...he said in the last Ebony interview that "at that moment" he was all about making really good music. That he had recently been inspired even. Of course he talked about wanting to get in film of course. So I cannot for the life of me figure out why there is no discussion going on about an album. The only thing I have found is Ne-Yo talking about meeting him and he was going to work on his new album with him. Totally do not understand-I did think it was interesting how FAST Sony and Anka made up though. I am wondering how they could not have known that it was also Ankas' song. They had to have known ,otherwise they would not have fixed it so fast-or the FOUND OUT really fast. It seems there was no question.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down