Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A STAGED COMEBACK? WHAT DO YOU THINK?

+11
lou
hesouttamylife
neverlandprincess
marsheliamorgan
ishealive
MJFoReVeRandAlways
annieisnotokey
Harleyblonde
MJFOREVER
Rach
Asia Grimes
15 posters

Go down

A STAGED COMEBACK? WHAT DO YOU THINK? Empty A STAGED COMEBACK? WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Post by Asia Grimes Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:39 pm

hey Loved Ones, i've been thinking alot about the death hoax lately. I keep wondering why would Michael Jackson fake his own death? some might say for peace of mind. Knowing Michael he wouldn't just completely abandon the stage, that's who he is. So i thought the only logical reason for Michael Jackson to fake his death is to stage the greatest comeback ever. In the months leading up to Michael's supposed death people had been trashing him saying that he'd never ever pull it off, some said he should just give up, his career is over, some said Michael should just allow himself to fade off into obscurity. The point is many doubted him, many felt that he was trying to achieve something that was far from his grasp. Could it be that Michael read all those cruel posts or heard about them? Could Michael have decided to fool all those who doubted him by faking his OWN death just to create the greatest comeback the world has ever seen? I mean it does sound like something a person might do if they are tired of hearing people say'' YOUR CAREER IS OVER'', you'd feel the urge to show everyone who's boss, RIGHT? Would the jackson's take part in a death hoax? If the Jackson's knew Michael was getting back at those who doubted him, if Michael wanted the biggest most talked about comeback ever, do you think the jackson's still would have taken part? Do you think Michael is alive somewhere planning and rehersing for an historic comeback?

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS AND OPPINIONS?
Asia Grimes
Asia Grimes

Aantal berichten : 18
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-23

Back to top Go down

A STAGED COMEBACK? WHAT DO YOU THINK? Empty Re: A STAGED COMEBACK? WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Post by Rach Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:49 pm

I love the way you put this but I personally don't believe it's for a comeback.

Michael runs the risk of losing the majority of his fans. People have grieved an awful lot since June 25th and there have been reports people commited sucide. I believe this to be true. People believe celebrities to be public property and when something like this happens they do the unthinkable. People have even commited suicide because boybands have split up in the past.

I believe if people found out this was all for a comeback the backlash would be imense. Michael's family would also be in the firing line, including his children. There would be some people who would be VERY angry and would want to take their anger out on the people closest to Michael.

It is my personal belief Michael hoaxed his death as he was in danger. I am open to all theories and will keep an open mind however. I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens Smile
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

A STAGED COMEBACK? WHAT DO YOU THINK? Empty Re: A STAGED COMEBACK? WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Post by MJFOREVER Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:52 pm

Nice thought Smile

I would love that but it hink the F media is gonna tear him apart more then they every did before but hé THEN OUR JOB COMES to get his back, stand up for him and shut all there filthy mouths(bad spelling i think, sorry Embarassed ) lol! im serious here Wink and he is gonna thank us for that and let us visit him and meet him in person Smile that would be cool *keep dreaming*(im talking to myself here)

But again nice thought Wink
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:54 pm

Rach wrote:I love the way you put this but I personally don't believe it's for a comeback.

Michael runs the risk of losing the majority of his fans. People have grieved an awful lot since June 25th and there have been reports people commited sucide. I believe this to be true. People believe celebrities to be public property and when something like this happens they do the unthinkable. People have even commited suicide because boybands have split up in the past.

I believe if people found out this was all for a comeback the backlash would be imense. Michael's family would also be in the firing line, including his children. There would be some people who would be VERY angry and would want to take their anger out on the people closest to Michael.

It is my personal belief Michael hoaxed his death as he was in danger. I am open to all theories and will keep an open mind however. I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens Smile

More realistic then my story lol!
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:15 pm

Asia Grimes wrote:hey Loved Ones, i've been thinking alot about the death hoax lately. I keep wondering why would Michael Jackson fake his own death? some might say for peace of mind. Knowing Michael he wouldn't just completely abandon the stage, that's who he is.
Do you think Michael is alive somewhere planning and rehersing for an historic comeback?

I am inclined to agree with Rach, I dont know if he was in danger or not and that is quite possible and if this is the case then he may never be safe. Even if he wasn't in danger I would not think he is likely to return. Apart from the legal implications such as gaining profit from staging your hoax death which is in fact illegal and sales have rocketed the media would rip him to shreads. You say "knowing Michael" but that is the trouble-none of us know him, he revealed about himself what he wanted us to know and and no more. No one knows what any person is capable of. I hope I am proved wrong but I would be very surprised if he made a comeback. Dont forget-he may only look in his 30s but he is 51-many people retire at not much older.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:37 pm

I agree with Rachel & Harleyblonde.

If we analyze a possible comeback solely from the point of view of a hoax believer, we are in for disappointment.
The majority of the world thinks that MJ is dead. He can't just pop back and say "Gotcha, now I'm gonna start my world tour". People would never forgive that and he & his family would become the target for angry fans, the media, lawsuits left & right, etc. etc.
IF he were to comeback, he needs to have a great explanation for his "disappearance". If not, people would NOT understand and / or forgive him and the backlash would be impossible to bear.

JMHO, sorry if I make anybody upset with my cold cold heart.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:42 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:I agree with Rachel & Harleyblonde.

If we analyze a possible comeback solely from the point of view of a hoax believer, we are in for disappointment.
The majority of the world thinks that MJ is dead. He can't just pop back and say "Gotcha, now I'm gonna start my world tour". People would never forgive that and he & his family would become the target for angry fans, the media, lawsuits left & right, etc. etc.
IF he were to comeback, he needs to have a great explanation for his "disappearance". If not, people would NOT understand and / or forgive him and the backlash would be impossible to bear.

Totally agree. As much as I´d love to, it´s not what I believe.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:56 pm

Annie, you do not have a cold cold heart, is more cruel to not give your honest opinion and giving false hope against what you believe. At least this way if he does not return then there will not be too great a disappointment. We are not saying he is dead and would be nice to have proof and some sort of finality that we may never get but now we are mainly looking for proof and clues to convince ourselves that he is happy and safe. We cannot give false hope to those who wait for his return if we do not believe.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:08 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:
Annie, you do not have a cold cold heart, is more cruel to not give your honest opinion and giving false hope against what you believe. At least this way if he does not return then there will not be too great a disappointment. We are not saying he is dead and would be nice to have proof and some sort of finality that we may never get but now we are mainly looking for proof and clues to convince ourselves that he is happy and safe. We cannot give false hope to those who wait for his return if we do not believe.

Thank you for your words, they mean a lot to me. cheers

Even though I believe MJ is alive, I honestly think it's better to keep a cool head and not fuel false hopes because disappointment can be great if nothing happens in the long run. I'd rather be pleasantly surprised with a comeback I didn't expect than incredibly upset when time goes by and MJ doesn't show up ever again.

Unfortunately, some people think that trying to keep it real equals having a cold heart or not loving/trusting MJ enough. I only hope most members here understand where I'm coming from, like you did.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:09 pm

Asia Grimes wrote:hey Loved Ones, i've been thinking alot about the death hoax lately. I keep wondering why would Michael Jackson fake his own death? some might say for peace of mind. Knowing Michael he wouldn't just completely abandon the stage, that's who he is. So i thought the only logical reason for Michael Jackson to fake his death is to stage the greatest comeback ever. In the months leading up to Michael's supposed death people had been trashing him saying that he'd never ever pull it off, some said he should just give up, his career is over, some said Michael should just allow himself to fade off into obscurity. The point is many doubted him, many felt that he was trying to achieve something that was far from his grasp. Could it be that Michael read all those cruel posts or heard about them? Could Michael have decided to fool all those who doubted him by faking his OWN death just to create the greatest comeback the world has ever seen? I mean it does sound like something a person might do if they are tired of hearing people say'' YOUR CAREER IS OVER'', you'd feel the urge to show everyone who's boss, RIGHT? Would the jackson's take part in a death hoax? If the Jackson's knew Michael was getting back at those who doubted him, if Michael wanted the biggest most talked about comeback ever, do you think the jackson's still would have taken part? Do you think Michael is alive somewhere planning and rehersing for an historic comeback?

Great theory and how I wish it were true...
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:14 pm

you know,i WOULD LOVE to believe this,but,unfortuanly,i dont think its the case,too much at stake too many people misjudged him before and i dont think the MAJORITY would forgive,even tho,they shouldnt judge WITHOUT knowing all the facts and reasons etc. and IF we thought he never got a moments peace before,HE REALLY WOULDNT GET PEACE after this,if it was all for a stagedcomeback.i dont know,just my opinion,but,as much as the WORLD was all forgiving and mourning his death and talked a great deal of NOT KNOWING WHAT they had UNTIL IT WAS GONE,i still think the majority of persons would be critical and possibly NOT care WHY it was done.few would welcome him back,ESPECIALLY not the ones who are STILL hating on him,and believe u me, they are STILL out there.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:15 pm

@Annie-I understand where your coming from Annie...and you are right. Better to be pleasantly surprised with what you did'nt expect then the other option.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:16 pm

@marshelia-"they" are still out there too.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:22 pm

I don't think he'd ever want to come back to do this all over again, I personally feel he was fed up with it. He gave 100% plus to his art, and the media tore him to pieces. At this stage of the game, he knows certainly that he would not be able to do it like that anymore and to try to make a big comeback would only give the media more fuel for the fire. I don't think he's a glutton for that kind of punishment. Michael is savvy. He knows if he did in fact do this, his performance career is virtually over. That does not mean that his recording career is over by a long shot. Remember the stash of "supposed" masters that went missing? Think about it. They were never found. Why? Because he probably has them with him. I believe that Michael intends to continue ghost writing music (no pun intended) and there are so many songs out there still to be released, who knows where they will be released from? Michael will continue to anonymously give to his charities, write, and what ever else he wants to do, just not as Michael Jackson. I believe his whole identity will change and he'll be able at last to be with his children and those he choose to be with, where ever that place of solitude is, and live a normal, content life. Maybe I'm a dreamer, but if so, please don't wake me up.

P.S - I also believe there are people in high places who are aiding him.
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:55 pm

I think that if he's alive, if it's all a hoax it's because there's a big reason behind it and I believe that he could comeback, once he would have very good explanations. I don't believe he would plan it for a big comeback, but for other reasons.
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:09 pm

hesouttamylife wrote:I don't think he'd ever want to come back to do this all over again, I personally feel he was fed up with it. He gave 100% plus to his art, and the media tore him to pieces. At this stage of the game, he knows certainly that he would not be able to do it like that anymore and to try to make a big comeback would only give the media more fuel for the fire. I don't think he's a glutton for that kind of punishment. Michael is savvy. He knows if he did in fact do this, his performance career is virtually over. That does not mean that his recording career is over by a long shot. Remember the stash of "supposed" masters that went missing? Think about it. They were never found. Why? Because he probably has them with him. I believe that Michael intends to continue ghost writing music (no pun intended) and there are so many songs out there still to be released, who knows where they will be released from? Michael will continue to anonymously give to his charities, write, and what ever else he wants to do, just not as Michael Jackson. I believe his whole identity will change and he'll be able at last to be with his children and those he choose to be with, where ever that place of solitude is, and live a normal, content life. Maybe I'm a dreamer, but if so, please don't wake me up.

P.S - I also believe there are people in high places who are aiding him.

I agree and even if he hadn't done the hoax and done the concerts then he would never have gained the popularity or especially the respect from the media etc that he did in the days of "Thriller". I think he knew it was time to hang up his jewelled glove up and bow out.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

A STAGED COMEBACK? WHAT DO YOU THINK? Empty but do you think he would go this far just to make a comeback?

Post by hesouttamylife Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:14 pm

lou wrote:I think that if he's alive, if it's all a hoax it's because there's a big reason behind it and I believe that he could comeback, once he would have very good explanations. I don't believe he would plan it for a big comeback, but for other reasons.

Wouldn't it have been simpler and with less repercussions to just stop and say, I will do some of these shows but not all of them? He was already in comeback mode with the 02 concerts. Look at how many tickets sold. AMAZING! I think it goes deeper than that. I think he just wanted peace and to live out the rest of his life stress free. He so deserves to. Don't you agree?
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:22 pm

hesouttamylife wrote:
lou wrote:I think that if he's alive, if it's all a hoax it's because there's a big reason behind it and I believe that he could comeback, once he would have very good explanations. I don't believe he would plan it for a big comeback, but for other reasons.

Wouldn't it have been simpler and with less repercussions to just stop and say, I will do some of these shows but not all of them? He was already in comeback mode with the 02 concerts. Look at how many tickets sold. AMAZING! I think it goes deeper than that. I think he just wanted peace and to live out the rest of his life stress free. He so deserves to. Don't you agree?

Yes, I'm with you on this one. How long could he have gone on dancing like he had, he was the best dancer, singer and performer and it all went together and I think he knew it was time to bow out and yes he does deserve peace and lets pray he now has it.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:27 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:

Thank you for your words, they mean a lot to me. A STAGED COMEBACK? WHAT DO YOU THINK? Icon_cheers

Even though I believe MJ is alive, I honestly think it's better to keep a cool head and not fuel false hopes because disappointment can be great if nothing happens in the long run. I'd rather be pleasantly surprised with a comeback I didn't expect than incredibly upset when time goes by and MJ doesn't show up ever again.

Unfortunately, some people think that trying to keep it real equals having a cold heart or not loving/trusting MJ enough. I only hope most members here understand where I'm coming from, like you did.

That doesn't make you cold hearted! It just means your level headed A STAGED COMEBACK? WHAT DO YOU THINK? Icon_smile I think this is the best answer for what one might expect from this hoax. It's like we are expecting the worst but we are definitely hoping for the best! At least in my case it is. A STAGED COMEBACK? WHAT DO YOU THINK? Icon_smile
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Asia Grimes Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:42 pm

So no one beleives that he could be planning a comeback. The reason i asked everyone, is because i read this article on some entertainment website. This article reads that sources close to the king of pop say that they can assure fans that Michael Jackson is indeed alive. These sources close to the king of pop say that Michael faked his death to escape the pressures of the media and financial problems before they had a chance to drive him into an unreturnable ditch. When asked if the King of Pop will return to the stage, the sources said, ''absolutely'' but only after he rests, the sources say that he's hiding out, he needed a break, a break from the overwhelming life he lead. They also said that when he has rested and found some peace he will return to the stage with a an historic comeback. The source says that this whole thing was planned 16 months prior to Michael's faked death, no one believed that Michael would actually go through with it, until now. ''The reason he did this was to gain some much needed peace but a comeback is apart of the plan aswell'', says the source. During this interview this source said that he'd bet that within the next 6 months - 1 year the world will see Michael blow the top off of his own hoax. Unfortunately, i don't remeber the names(there were two sources close to Michael that did this interview) of the source, or the website i was reading this from, sorry. I'm careful with whom i trust when it comes to Michael, but it does make snese. I have a few more questions that i forgot to mention, WOULD YOU GUYS BE MAD AT MICHAEL IF YOU FOUND OUT THAT A COMEBACK WAS INDEED APART OF THE HOAX? WOULD YOU FORGIVE HIM? WOULD YOU STILL BE HIS FANS? Oh by the way that source also mentioned that Michael was watching all the coverage of his hoaxed death, so he supposedly knows what's being said about him. Who knows maybe he's lurking around this site, or maybe he's DISGUISED himself as a new member of this very forum. I mean you just never know, that source did say Michael is well aware of what's going on.
Asia Grimes
Asia Grimes

Aantal berichten : 18
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:48 pm

Asia Grimes wrote:So no one beleives that he could be planning a comeback. The reason i asked everyone, is because i read this article on some entertainment website. This article reads that sources close to the king of pop say that they can assure fans that Michael Jackson is indeed alive. These sources close to the king of pop say that Michael faked his death to escape the pressures of the media and financial problems before they had a chance to drive him into an unreturnable ditch. When asked if the King of Pop will return to the stage, the sources said, ''absolutely'' but only after he rests, the sources say that he's hiding out, he needed a break, a break from the overwhelming life he lead. They also said that when he has rested and found some peace he will return to the stage with a an historic comeback. The source says that this whole thing was planned 16 months prior to Michael's faked death, no one believed that Michael would actually go through with it, until now. ''The reason he did this was to gain some much needed peace but a comeback is apart of the plan aswell'', says the source. During this interview this source said that he'd bet that within the next 6 months - 1 year the world will see Michael blow the top off of his own hoax. Unfortunately, i don't remeber the names(there were two sources close to Michael that did this interview) of the source, or the website i was reading this from, sorry. I'm careful with whom i trust when it comes to Michael, but it does make snese. I have a few more questions that i forgot to mention, WOULD YOU GUYS BE MAD AT MICHAEL IF YOU FOUND OUT THAT A COMEBACK WAS INDEED APART OF THE HOAX? WOULD YOU FORGIVE HIM? WOULD YOU STILL BE HIS FANS? Oh by the way that source also mentioned that Michael was watching all the coverage of his hoaxed death, so he supposedly knows what's being said about him. Who knows maybe he's lurking around this site, or maybe he's DISGUISED himself as a new member of this very forum. I mean you just never know, that source did say Michael is well aware of what's going on.

I've always believed he'll make a comeback but I just believe it i'm not certain of it...
Where did you read this article?
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:51 pm

I believe in a comeback but not that he faked death in order to make a big comeback. Surely I would forgive him and I believe all his fans would be able to understand him and forgive him as well. Btw it would be great if you found the link to the article!
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:52 pm

There is nothing that Michael could do that he couldn't be forgiven for in my eyes. Besides, he's given the world all of himself many times over. How unappreciative could we be not to forgive him for one up on us? I'd be saying damn, damn, damn! Welcome home angel eyes! But that's just me. I'm sure a lot of people from what I've read on these forums, even many of his fans, would take it as a personal deception. I'd say bring it on. If you got it. I want to be a part of it. But I sincerely don't think that's the plan.
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiko Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:20 am

That "article" sounds like Derek Clontz/Cassandra. A STAGED COMEBACK? WHAT DO YOU THINK? Icon_neutral
Keiko
Keiko
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 25
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:27 am

Keiko wrote:That "article" sounds like Derek Clontz/Cassandra. A STAGED COMEBACK? WHAT DO YOU THINK? Icon_neutral

hah! totally forgot about them!
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:42 am

well,as SEVERAL of us have stated before,we dont know the why,or how,we just dont want to see him in any danger,IF he was to comeback WE would all welcome him back with open,loving arms and forgive as we can FOR SURE now see just alittle of what he has had to deal with in the spotlight for all these years,however,we dont feel the MEDIA would be as forgiving,i dont thnk the fans who DONT believe in this hoax would be so understanding,as they maybe havent seen the footage,articles etc. of just what this man has been put thru,and wouldnt at that point be willing to do any research.yes,asia,i DO hope and pray he does and will make a comeback of some sort,i just feel in my heart,with all the pressures and issues that he has had to deal with in all this time,i dont feel he would subject himself nor his children to any more "targeted"media issues than he already is.he once said,the bigger the celebrity the bigger the target,and he was correct. peace and love and huggs,shelia
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:56 pm

If you have a cold heart then, alas, so do I. I agree with you and Rach on this, completely.
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down