Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Comeback: Would it Hurt His Legacy or Make Him King of Entertainment?

+10
emanviam
Stranger In Chi-town
yaya
ilprincipe
kdkennedy74
ballongiraf
DreamsComeTrue
Jubilee
MJSmile4Us
SeeingClues
14 posters

Go down

How Would The World View a Comeback?

A Comeback: Would it Hurt His Legacy or Make Him King of Entertainment? Vote_lcap11%A Comeback: Would it Hurt His Legacy or Make Him King of Entertainment? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 3 ]
A Comeback: Would it Hurt His Legacy or Make Him King of Entertainment? Vote_lcap89%A Comeback: Would it Hurt His Legacy or Make Him King of Entertainment? Vote_rcap 89% 
[ 25 ]

Total Votes : 28

A Comeback: Would it Hurt His Legacy or Make Him King of Entertainment? Empty A Comeback: Would it Hurt His Legacy or Make Him King of Entertainment?

Post by SeeingClues Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:39 am

Right now the world is in love with MJ and there is a lot of positive thought and good feelings. He is truly becoming appreciated and the world is recognizing the loss. They are also discovering the wonderful person he was in addition to his extraordinary talent.

Now...if he came back... would that mar his legacy? Would he be accussed of being a fraud..of not being someone who cared for others emotions but someone who played with them? Or..would he be exalted to be the King of Entertainment?

I suppose a big factor would be WHY he hoaxed it. If it was just for the movie, then it would be viewed as a money making scheme. If there was a serious DEA investigation going on or MJ was in danger, would he be concerned about making a movie? Anyway..I digress.

Any thoughts on the above? Not how you would feel, but how you think the world, the general public would feel.
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

A Comeback: Would it Hurt His Legacy or Make Him King of Entertainment? Empty Re: A Comeback: Would it Hurt His Legacy or Make Him King of Entertainment?

Post by MJSmile4Us Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:46 am

I am pretty sure the media will b all over him, trying to attack him from all directions (no surprise there! Mad ).

initially, the fans (non-hoax believers) would be shocked as it is expected but I am sure they would be more thrilled and happy to have him back as well all will be Smile well of course, it wouldn't be much of a shock 4 us ... Wink

IMO I think that Michael is working with the DEA along with the rest of the law enforcement to bring down those shady docs who are in no doubt still overprescribing drugs..IDK why but this seems more of a serious matter which would take quite a while for him to come back...

Last edited by MJSmile4Us on Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:05 am; edited 2 times in total
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

A Comeback: Would it Hurt His Legacy or Make Him King of Entertainment? Empty Re: A Comeback: Would it Hurt His Legacy or Make Him King of Entertainment?

Post by Jubilee Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:54 am

Hey this is something I've been thinking about for a long time. You're right it really does depend on the reasons behind the hoax.

However in saying that I would love for it to be a big movie or something, I don't think in all honesty he really needed the money but you will always get the cynics. I think the movie hoax would be so people appreciate him more with the big message 'How would you feel if I died'

The whole reason if it done due to the threat of murder we will never know how it would reverbrate because I would assume he would always be in hiding.

To me I know that everything our Michael does is out of love and I'm sure billions of fans know this too so I'm on the opinion that this will make him bigger than ever as we will appreciate him more than ever!! Plus I am one of the fans who liked him but not mad about him, that has completely changed hehe

xxxxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:03 am

I don't think Michael would do the Hoax just for money!
Anyway, I think the real fans would forgive him for everything, but for the rest of the people, he has to give a serious explaination. And for the Media also! Media still ¨controls¨peoples minds!
So, if he'll come back someday, people will forgive him only if he did what he did for a good cause! Like giving to the police the reason to invastigate doctors who prescribe drugs illegaly!
IMO I don't think Michael would do this just for a movie! He would think that we might suffer very much! Or is that why he's leaving clues?
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:30 am

As a fan I'm not suffering but just enjoying the ups and downs of the ride in the hope that it will come to an end soon and our Michael will be bigger than ever! I really hope this will happen got everything crossed for him, I'm sure he'll pull it off in the best way possible! xxxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:35 am

if he's in protective custody (which i think he is) there would be a VERY VALID reason for the hoax - how could anyone possibly be mad at him if that in fact is the case?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:14 am

How could you not love Michael regardless? He has always pushed the envelope so to speak. I mean he became an astonaut and flew off of stage for crying out loud. Maybe, this is just another way for him to raise the bar of entertainment. I think that once the world got over the shock factor that he would be seen as the King of Entertainment because nobody, and I mean nobody, but Michael could pull this off!!!!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:17 am

He wouldn't be King of Entertainment...he would become EMPEROR of Entertainment....
and the damn media has to be grateful....they had a lot of benefit of his "death"
they sold their newspapers...magazines....they had the attention on TV....

that's my opinion.....
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:19 am

ilprincipe wrote:He wouldn't be King of Entertainment...he would become EMPEROR of Entertainment....
and the damn media has to be grateful....they had a lot of benefit of his "death"
they sold their newspapers...magazines....they had the attention on TV....

that's my opinion.....

You are right...he alone has put a big dent in the recession...LMAO
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:24 am

and to be honest...
let's say he returns....has earned a lot of money...
would he spend all the money for things he likes...his kids like...?
or would he donate a lot to charity...?

I think he would donate a lot...
and so nobody has a reason to be mad at thim...
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:27 am

ilprincipe wrote:and to be honest...

In my opinon, if people got mad, if he should ever comeback, then they can go to hell for all I care. NOONE is allowed to blame him, or be mad at him. If michael faked it, he had a very good reason to do so, and no other choice Sad Sad . Those who would get mad at him, are NOT his real fans. Im sorry thats just how I feel

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:38 am

I know MBMJ...but there are so many ppl in the world who call themselves
"MJs biggest fans"...
and if some situation like this would happen...they would damn him...
I don't judge him and I've never been a diehard fan...

but the world is full of hypocrites....
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:26 am

ilprincipe wrote:I know MBMJ...but there are so many ppl in the world who call themselves
"MJs biggest fans"...
and if some situation like this would happen...they would damn him...
I don't judge him and I've never been a diehard fan...

but the world is full of hypocrites....

you're actually right. i would do nothing but rejoice if he came back...but unfortunately, there are fans out there who would be mad. i'd like to hope that if they are, they at least take the time to understand why he had to do it. maybe then they'll have a change of heart.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:32 am

If he came back after all this, the media (for the most part) would have had no choice but to have MAD respect for MJ. Mofos in the media would be humbled, and his fans would rejoice as well. Sure there may be some fallout of fans, but there will prolly be more fans than fans getting mad. This is a cool theory. One of the coolest I've read at MJHD (both sites) and elsewhere (Youtube, etc.).
He would surely be the King of Entertainment! ;D
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 173
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 37

http://www.myspace.com/thenewageriseth

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:39 am

We want COME BACK!!!!!!

If he comes back, then we will be the supreme KING!! king

We want Michael!!!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:41 am

The reason that we are all able to say we would LOVE it and not think badly of him is because of all the research we have done. To us, it really wouldn't be a shock. To the rest of the world it will be a shock BUT it shouldn't be as they have had access to all the same information as we have. If they chose not to see the truth that was right in front of their eyes then that's up to them. Michael has planned this, giving us enough information to protect us. No one would have a right to be mad at him, whatever his reasons are for this. IMO! Smile
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:49 am

Ditto.
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleMissesMJ Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:02 am

I also think that it would depend on the reason behind the hoax. However IMO I think the ppl/fans who care about him would be estatic about him being alive. The ppl who never liked him will of course have something bad to say about him.. The media will try and crucify him. Me personally i would jump for joy and do cartwheels down the streets lol. It is also in my opinion that many many more ppl would appreciate him if he did come back. Millions more ppl would want to see him and understand him better as much unknown stuff has now been revealed about him. I just wish it was true that he wasn't dead. I would love to see this world graced with his presence again. Love your person Michael the most. XX
MichelleMissesMJ
MichelleMissesMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:58 am

In order to receive unconditional forgiveness, MJ would have to give a compelling reason for pulling the hoax. For example, being threatened with physical harm, or that he was suffering from a life-threatening disease/illness would be sufficient. There has been suggested angles of him being a government operative working on a DEA sting case. That might work as well but it seems like a stretch.

Sadly, merely wanting to spare his children from a life in the limelight, publicizing his next project or getting back at the media will not do the trick.

Fellow celebrities will be envious as hell that HE was the mastermind to pull off such a trick. Publicity of this magnitude would be priceless and discussed for generations to come. Most celebrities would kill for this level of self-promotion. Many will congratulate him through griitted teeth.

Fans will have a variety of reactions based on the category that they fall into:
Fair-weather/marginal fans will pretend that they knew about the hoax all along and join in the frenzied bandwagon excitement of his return. They will fall out of sight again once something else captures their attention.
Obsessive/over-zeolous fans will take his "departure" as a personal attack and believe that he betrayed their love/loyalty toward him. They will holdfast an expectation that he somehow now owes them something for their anguish.
Regular/loyal fans will joyfully embrace his return, accept his decision to conduct the hoax and moreso respect his decision of whether he chooses to return to the public stage or not.

Media? refer back to the purpose fo rthe hoax. If he sticks it to them as the sole reason...they will stick it back to him ...ten-fold. If he has a compelling reason, they will back the f- up to avoid being clearly cast as selfish, sel-serving bastards.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:05 am

Ditto - no one has the right to mad at him .... He did it for a very logical & lifesaving reason ... I will welcome him back w/love & understanding arms if he does come back ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down