Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was JCC banned because he/she was giving the game away?

4 posters

Go down

Was JCC banned because he/she was giving the game away? Empty Was JCC banned because he/she was giving the game away?

Post by sunnyscrapper Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:05 am

Why was JCC banned from MJHD in the end?

He/she seems to have been spot on with the castle thing so do we think it was because Admin was a bit worried they might 'spill the beans?'

I have analysed most of the other comments he/she made

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-jackson-hoax-death-theories-f2/a-few-ideas-with-reference-to-jcc-comments-t277.htm#5327

and they seem to fit in with what we believe Michael is doing. Who knows what else they might have revealed if they had been allowed to stay on the forum?

And what has happened to MrsBenjamin? Can someone update me?
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Was JCC banned because he/she was giving the game away? Empty Re: Was JCC banned because he/she was giving the game away?

Post by Rach Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:21 am

I think JCC was given read only status on MJHD because some members were getting a bit freaked out and over excited about his/her posts! He/she still goes on chat from time to time though.

I spoke to MrsB last night and she told me she is not coming back on the site Sad It's a shame because we will all miss her but she has set her own forum up and is doing stuff on her own which is great Very Happy
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Was JCC banned because he/she was giving the game away? Empty Re: Was JCC banned because he/she was giving the game away?

Post by sunnyscrapper Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:28 am

Which forum? Will she let us know?

Its a shame as she was keen on this JCC thing and I love the puzzle type nature of it. Thats why I spent all morning and half the afternoon trying to work out the other comments that JCC had made and that she had summarised on one of her other threads.

I felt that it was a good direction to go in.

If you talk to her, please tell her that.
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by majemama Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:30 am

Hi im Maria from Holland i just want to say.....doesnt the JCC stand for > Jewish-Community-Center cyclops ?wasnt one of his best friends a jewish rabi? Laughing

gr Majemama
majemama
majemama

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyscrapper Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:39 am

The JCC being referred to is someone who had a name 'Joke Calms China' on the MJ Hoax Death Forum. He left us some strange riddles to solve. If you rearrange the letters it gives you 'Michael Jackson'. I don't think it was him but he has been pretty near the truth on some of the things he said!
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:22 pm

Wow, Very Interesting. And Who found that his name was mixed up Joke Calms China.
We have some very intelligent people here.
Simply amazing..Glad I saw the link to this board ;-)
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down