Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"My brother talks with me beyond the grave"

+31
Sweet1
Keiko
eva05
miss j
H'aime
mjthelegendlives
marsheliamorgan
neverlandprincess
juliet
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
MJFoReVeRandAlways
lou
fa
bibi
mjgirl86
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
annieisnotokey
Kirsche
Diana..
infinitylady
Harleyblonde
EarthAngel90
WanaBstartnSthn
4evermichael71
Human_nature
ishealive
yitsy
Butterfly J
iMISSYOUMJ
Eva R
Thetruth
35 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"My brother talks with me beyond the grave" - Page 2 Empty Re: "My brother talks with me beyond the grave"

Post by miss j Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:55 am

eva05 wrote:So maybe the parrot is talking beyond his grave!

could be! "My brother talks with me beyond the grave" - Page 2 Lol
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

"My brother talks with me beyond the grave" - Page 2 Empty Re: "My brother talks with me beyond the grave"

Post by Sweet1 Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:22 am

I only have one word for LaToya,

QUACKERS! "My brother talks with me beyond the grave" - Page 2 Confused
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:57 am

H'aime wrote:Why are you guys attacking LaToya? She's been through a lot in her life and I think that's why she comes off as crazy (she seems like she's easily manipulated). If she's in on the hoax of course she's going to make "wacky" statements. If she's not in on it or if Michael is really dead, what she said isn't that abnormal. A lot of people believe that those who have passed on can contact them somehow... although I believe that Jehovah's witnesses and most Christians are prohibited from making contact with the dead or other spirits. I'm not sure if anyone in the family besides Rebbie and Katherine are still Jehovah's witnesses.
No Latoya is not a JW, I am sorry but if this story turns out to be true then talking to a tabloid trash magazine is low.
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:51 am

eva05 wrote:Somebody quick interview the parrot, before it's too late "My brother talks with me beyond the grave" - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

"My brother talks with me beyond the grave" - Page 2 Lol "My brother talks with me beyond the grave" - Page 2 Lol

what if the parrot starts talking in riddles too "My brother talks with me beyond the grave" - Page 2 Icon_razz
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:22 am

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:
eva05 wrote:Somebody quick interview the parrot, before it's too late "My brother talks with me beyond the grave" - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

"My brother talks with me beyond the grave" - Page 2 Lol "My brother talks with me beyond the grave" - Page 2 Lol

what if the parrot starts talking in riddles too "My brother talks with me beyond the grave" - Page 2 Icon_razz

Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by MJmylife90 Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:02 am

although i did not want to speak bad things about her..
but i think she is really off-limits...
huh..poor la toya... No
MJmylife90
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:37 am

Styloprincess wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:

HA HA HA lol! geek
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:28 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vuW6tQ0218

Watch the above famous Monty Python parrot sketch above, it is hilarious!

miss j wrote:

"My brother talks with me beyond the grave" - Page 2 Lol but, the parrot died before its master. mike helped the children find the remains. or maybe he bought a new parrot to replace the dead one.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:45 am

Human_nature wrote:I'm sure this cat know something !!!!! "My brother talks with me beyond the grave" - Page 2 Affraid

"My brother talks with me beyond the grave" - Page 2 128866137450135399

HAHAHA OMG!... that's so funny! LOL!!!
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 194
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by gigi Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:57 am

I just cant make her out, I agree that if she is in on the hoax then she is the perfect one to spin these yarns to the tabloids. But what about this?
Heres another tabloid piece on a "rare interview" (LOL!!!) with Latoya where she talks about MJs kids. I really think he would be totally pi**ed off with her for talking this kind of crap about his children esp to a rag like this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1222650/La-Toya-Jackson-reveals-Paris-speaks-father-day-Prince-wont-talk-Blankets-sad-little-boy.html
gigi
gigi
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:11 am

Well, I guess th etabloids better get their stories straight by talking to the source - THE PARROT.

Again, sorry La Toya but the parrot tickles me. "My brother talks with me beyond the grave" - Page 2 Suspect "My brother talks with me beyond the grave" - Page 2 Icon_basketball
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2