Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'This Is It' Producers: No MJ Body Doubles

+14
rowdyangel
EarthAngel90
Sweet1
infinitylady
See
DreamsComeTrue
amber
MissBillieJean
WanaBstartnSthn
ishealive
Harleyblonde
4evermichael71
angel777
city.gal1
18 posters

Go down

'This Is It' Producers: No MJ Body Doubles Empty 'This Is It' Producers: No MJ Body Doubles

Post by city.gal1 Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:59 am

Posted Oct 26th 2009 1:28PM by TMZ Staff

'This Is It' Producers: No MJ Body Doubles 1026_thisisit_exThe people behind "This Is It" are furious over reports that the Michael Jackson featured in the movie is a body double -- claiming those reports are "pure garbage."

The controversy began earlier this month after Joe Jackson claimed the media was going to "tear this movie apart" -- and insisted it was "mostly body doubles."

But a rep from Sony -- co-producers of the flick -- tells TMZ, "This story is pure garbage and there are no body doubles.

Audiences will begin to see the film tomorrow and every time they see The King of Pop they will know that every frame is unquestionably Michael as he rehearses and prepares for the [color:9c64=#29a256 !important][color:9c64=#29a256 !important]London</FONT></FONT> concerts that were to have begun this past summer.
"

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/26/this-is-it-producers-no-mj-body-doubles/#ixzz0V49gv3Bo
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

'This Is It' Producers: No MJ Body Doubles Empty Re: 'This Is It' Producers: No MJ Body Doubles

Post by angel777 Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:06 pm

For me, it's Michael in the movie. I can not see doubles. I believe that the strange behavior of Michael is part of the plan. We know how Michael is smart and very possibly he would know work very well during the tests. I'm sure this film will reveal many things and is full of subliminal messages to unravel.
angel777
angel777

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-27

Back to top Go down

'This Is It' Producers: No MJ Body Doubles Empty Re: 'This Is It' Producers: No MJ Body Doubles

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:21 pm

angel777 wrote:For me, it's Michael in the movie. I can not see doubles. I believe that the strange behavior of Michael is part of the plan. We know how Michael is smart and very possibly he would know work very well during the tests. I'm sure this film will reveal many things and is full of subliminal messages to unravel.

I agree with you
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:29 pm

I do not know if there are doubles in the movie and it is my opinion that it will be another 02 scenario, some will say it is and some will say it isn't and we will not be able to prove it. Either way the producers will never admit using body doubles even if they did. Who will pay to see an MJ movie that uses doubles? Hell will freeze over before they admit to that.
Who knows-maybe Joe isn't so stupid after all?
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:31 pm

TMZ again the go to guy.... 'This Is It' Producers: No MJ Body Doubles Suspect

Last edited by ishealive on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:32 pm

Really? Because I think Sony is doing some damage control trying to reassure the public that there are no fake Michaels in the movie, for fear that people will not want to see it. I'm sorry but I am almost certain that every Michael in TII is not really Michael. Michael's look has no doubt changed over the years, many times, but are we really supposed to believe that he changed his look about 4 or 5 different times over the span 3 months (when the rehearsals were filmed)? Doubtful!
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:35 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:Really? Because I think Sony is doing some damage control trying to reassure the public that there are no fake Michaels in the movie, for fear that people will not want to see it. I'm sorry but I am almost certain that every Michael in TII is not really Michael. Michael's look has no doubt changed over the years, many times, but are we really supposed to believe that he changed his look about 4 or 5 different times over the span 3 months (when the rehearsals were filmed)? Doubtful!

Very good point, I agree
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MissBillieJean Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:42 pm

Maybe it is Michael is some of the sceans and doubles in others. Both senarios could be correct in a way.
MissBillieJean
MissBillieJean
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:46 pm

ishealive wrote:TMZ again the go to guy.... 'This Is It' Producers: No MJ Body Doubles Suspect
this is the first thing i noticed too, TMZ have got something goin on here! why not go to someone else other than TMZ? We'll see for ourselves if its doubles when we watch movie...its going to be chaotic the next couple of weeks lol.. 'This Is It' Producers: No MJ Body Doubles Icon_cool
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:46 pm

Like some commenters are saying on TMZ, Sony is NOT going to actually admit, "Yes, there are doubles!" They are going to miss out on LOTS of money! Helloooooo! Don't believe them! You guys have your own eyes and your own minds. YOU can judge for yourself whether you see doubles in this movie or not.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:56 pm

angel777 wrote:For me, it's Michael in the movie. I can not see doubles. I believe that the strange behavior of Michael is part of the plan. We know how Michael is smart and very possibly he would know work very well during the tests. I'm sure this film will reveal many things and is full of subliminal messages to unravel.

'This Is It' Producers: No MJ Body Doubles Icon_cheers 'This Is It' Producers: No MJ Body Doubles Icon_cheers 'This Is It' Producers: No MJ Body Doubles Icon_cheers
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:07 pm

AEG is going with the healty Michael story and the family with the ill and frail story.
Who do we believe, AEG or the family?????????
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:08 pm

Like some commenters are saying on TMZ, Sony is NOT going to actually admit, "Yes, there are doubles!" They are going to miss out on LOTS of money! Helloooooo! Don't believe them! You guys have your own eyes and your own minds. YOU can judge for yourself whether you see doubles in this movie or not.

Why believe Sony anyway, isn't Sony the one MJ had issues with?
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:24 pm

You hit the nail on the head. Why would SONY admit such a thing? There will be controversy because the trailer of the movie even showed MJ looking different. We will just have to wait and see for ourselves. SONY! is clearly about making money. But I can garautee one thing. If fans see that movie and see that they have been dupped by SONY it will lose profits. They will get just what they rightfully deserve. Keep the Faith!

Harleyblonde wrote:I do not know if there are doubles in the movie and it is my opinion that it will be another 02 scenario, some will say it is and some will say it isn't and we will not be able to prove it. Either way the producers will never admit using body doubles even if they did. Who will pay to see an MJ movie that uses doubles? Hell will freeze over before they admit to that.
Who knows-maybe Joe isn't so stupid after all?
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:30 pm

are they finally admitting that were doubles in the movie ?!?! ... hmmm.... I had that strange feeling .....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:28 pm

I got the TII CD today and I was looking through the stills from the movie that make up the booklet. I believe that on about 6 of the pictures, it is NOT Michael.

Another thing occurred to me about this - Kenny O's speech at Michael's memorial, when he said something like "it was only last week that Michael was here rehearsing" - when Michael has been "dead" for about 2 weeks. I guess there was somebody there the previous week but it sure as hell wasn't Michael!

I always doubted how they managed to get more than 100 hours of rehearsal footage in the 6 or so weeks that rehearsals were taking place. In my opinion (and it is only MY opinion so don't attack me for this), the filming of the rehearsals was still going on after 25th June - but it wasn't Michael.

I believe that this is just a money-making scheme by AEG and Sony. I was looking forward to going to see TII but now, I have my doubts and feel that we are all being taken for a ride. Even non-believers of the hoax are aware of the news that there are doubles in the movie. A colleague of mine at work was talking about it today saying it was a "scandal" and he doesn't even believe in the hoax.

I believe that Michael IS alive but I also feel that the likes of AEG and Sony are just rubbing their hands together at the thought of all the money they are making from this. I'm pretty angry right now Evil or Very Mad

I wish I had realised this before I bought the CD and my TII tickets.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:32 pm

See wrote:AEG is going with the healty Michael story and the family with the ill and frail story.
Who do we believe, AEG or the family?????????

I won't see TII because I can't go....

But, when I will see (maybe someday...) I'll believe what my eyes & heart will tell me Wink
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:36 pm

I'm just going to get it if it comes out on DVD. The nearest theater is 2 hours away which isn't that bad but I don't think I can watch it in public without crying my eyes out.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gm Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:07 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:I'm just going to get it if it comes out on DVD. The nearest theater is 2 hours away which isn't that bad but I don't think I can watch it in public without crying my eyes out.

I feel exactly the same way you do 'This Is It' Producers: No MJ Body Doubles Kopfschuettel
I booked my ticket a month ago but really don't feel I can go through with watching it in public without absolutely falling to pieces 'This Is It' Producers: No MJ Body Doubles Icon_cry! I think I'm going to wait for the DVD to come out so I can watch (and cry) in private - though lets hope the movie brings us all the wonderful clues and messages we are praying for so there's far less pain and anguish from now on 'This Is It' Producers: No MJ Body Doubles Icon_sunny
Right now watching and listening to Michael feels incredibly personal and I don't think I can cope with sitting in a large audience! 'This Is It' Producers: No MJ Body Doubles Icon_sad. I'm torn though, because the anticipation of it all regarding the clues it could bring and the light it could (wishfully) shed is overwhelming. I hope you guys can be our eyes and ears 'This Is It' Producers: No MJ Body Doubles Herz
Gm
Gm
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:11 pm

The red carpet event is on mtv tomorrow night..check your local listings..I'm watching and keeping my eye out for someone in disguise to be there Very Happy
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:14 pm

Gm wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:I'm just going to get it if it comes out on DVD. The nearest theater is 2 hours away which isn't that bad but I don't think I can watch it in public without crying my eyes out.

I feel exactly the same way you do 'This Is It' Producers: No MJ Body Doubles Kopfschuettel
I booked my ticket a month ago but really don't feel I can go through with watching it in public without absolutely falling to pieces 'This Is It' Producers: No MJ Body Doubles Icon_cry! I think I'm going to wait for the DVD to come out so I can watch (and cry) in private - though lets hope the movie brings us all the wonderful clues and messages we are praying for so there's far less pain and anguish from now on 'This Is It' Producers: No MJ Body Doubles Icon_sunny
Right now watching and listening to Michael feels incredibly personal and I don't think I can cope with sitting in a large audience! 'This Is It' Producers: No MJ Body Doubles Icon_sad. I'm torn though, because the anticipation of it all regarding the clues it could bring and the light it could (wishfully) shed is overwhelming. I hope you guys can be our eyes and ears 'This Is It' Producers: No MJ Body Doubles Herz

Yep, that's how I feel. If there are clues I'll find them out here, if it's just a movie, that will be revealed..but..since it is a global event I'm hoping for a show-stopping, world-stopping ending. BUT IF there would be the reveal of the hoax at the end I'm not sure it would be on the first night. Maybe there are different versions and those who will see it at the last of the two weeks will get the clues and the truth? Just a thought...
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:14 pm

Joe said there would be doubles and the critics would tear this movie apart, of course SONY dont want to admitt it if that was the case. All the trailers I have seen so far is of Michael and we just have to wait 'n see when the movie will be made public. I might consider watching it twice.
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:34 pm

Found this article. Achance for everyone who didn't get tickets or can't go. Wonder why they are broadcasting online. Wouldn't they sell more tickets if they didn't?

World Premiere of 'Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT' to be Webcast Around the World | Reuters
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down