Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ body treated with more prestige

+2
DawneVee
bibi
6 posters

Go down

MJ body treated with more prestige Empty MJ body treated with more prestige

Post by bibi Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:31 pm

AN investigator who SAW Michael Jackson's post-mortem has said his body was treated with "more prestige" than other bodies.Lieutenant David Smith showed reporters the basement where the singer's body was registered, weighed, photographed and fingerprinted.

He said the corpse was brought in through the same loading bay as all the other victims of trauma or those who have died of unnatural causes.

"This is great equaliser, if you will," he explained.

"I was here when it happened, so I watched the weighing in he was treated basically the same as everybody else, but a little more prestige was granted.

"If anything, just for his own privacy and protection. He was kept very much under lock and key."

HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE IN ON HIS THING?????IS IT REALLY POSSIBLE???
THEY HAVE A VIDEO OF THE PLACE WHERE MJ's BODY WAS APPARENTLY>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V2BmiyMock
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2571577/Jacko-body-treated-well.html
No No No Rolling Eyes
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

MJ body treated with more prestige Empty Re: MJ body treated with more prestige

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:00 pm

Im sorry. But i dont believe that it was Michael.

1st of all, they dont have to take ANY finger prints on him, they already have them in their data base from the trials.
the same with the DNA tests and stuff.

Ofcause they will tell this to the world, aparrently TMZ is more aware about us, than we are about them. They can tell us whatever they choose to.

BTW I dont think they treated him with ANY prestige whatsoever.. look how they handlet the body from the plane to the wagon. That was not very prestige like if you ask me.

Im still not convinced

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:20 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Im sorry. But i dont believe that it was Michael.

1st of all, they dont have to take ANY finger prints on him, they already have them in their data base from the trials.

Ofcause they will tell this to the world, aparrently TMZ is more aware about us, than we are about them. They can tell us whatever they choose to.

BTW I dont think they treated him with ANY prestige whatsoever.. look how they handlet the body from the plane to the wagon. That was not very prestige like if you ask me.

Im still not convinced

Yeah I was going to mention the helicopter to the waiting van thing...real prestige there.. Mad

That article does sound convincing though....you got it from the UK's Sun newspaper, right?
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:30 pm

Yeah, great prestige being transported from the heli to the coroner's van. GOOD JOB GUYS!

Haha, get out of here with that crap! Prestige, my ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:36 pm

DawneVee wrote:

Im still not convinced

Yeah I was going to mention the helicopter to the waiting van thing...real prestige there.. Mad

That article does sound convincing though....you got it from the UK's Sun newspaper, right?

I just answered my own question...lol..yup, you got it from the UK's Sun. Hon, that newspaper is about as credible as 1 ply toilet paper. What a Face
Thanks for the link though! king
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:49 pm

DawneVee wrote:
DawneVee wrote:

Im still not convinced

I just answered my own question...lol..yup, you got it from the UK's Sun. Hon, that newspaper is about as credible as 1 ply toilet paper. What a Face
Thanks for the link though! king

LMAO - I am with DawneVee on this !!!! LMAO
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:16 pm

LOL Yeah. But im talking about the man who talks at the mourge.

Thats what I mean. But yeah the sun is BS

Back to top Go down

Post by curious_george Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:26 pm

No offense but if anything in this article is true, I think it's rather rude that this morgue employee would claim that MJ's body was treated with "more prestige" than other bodies. MJ was a great man, sure, but everyone's body deserves to be treated with prestige and nobody's more than another, whether it's the homeless man found under the bridge or a celeb. That just rubbed me the wrong way.
curious_george
curious_george

Aantal berichten : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:56 pm

You are right.. Michael wouldent have wanted to bee treated diffrently. He has been that for his entire life

Back to top Go down

Post by STARbaybeeRoqk Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:03 pm

they did not treat his body well
if that was his body did you see how the man in the van pickd it up by the head then threw it like totally slammed it in the trunk on the lil bed thingy wtf
STARbaybeeRoqk
STARbaybeeRoqk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:40 pm

first of all, I agree with u guys that it's such a load of bull that MJ was treated with more respect than others because of the fact that we saw with our own eyes how his 'body' was handled on June 25th frim a helicopter to the van.

but imo MJ could very well be under witness protection programme which is why they would go as far as conducting autopsies and custody battles to make it beliveable that MJ was really 'dead'. wouldn't these be crucial to allow those whoever they are that attempted to kill MJ to believe that they don't need to look for Michael anymore?
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:57 pm

d]]@Mjsmile4Us

Yes it could have been made so they wouldent look for him ever again.

I cant even handle that thought of someone wanting to kill him.
It breaks my heart
Sad

Why would anyone kill an Angel?[/b]

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:09 pm

@MyBelovedMJ:

I feel horrified and scared for Michael that someone would go as far as trying to end his life. Ever since I heard that Michael was pressured to do 50 instead of 10 shows, I strongly belived that AEG and very possibly Sony are the culprits. Sony, because they want Michael's share and AEG.... well imo AEG knew that they couldn't pull off the concerts and the fact that the shows were postponed once they belived that the tour may not end on a successful note. And mayb that's why they got MJ insured on cases of overdoses - sounds peculiar to me.

I maybe wrong but do correct me if I am wrong plz but I don't belive for a second of the so-called 'death-bed' photos that are being splashed across numerous magazines, coz how the hell could journalists allowed in the house or get access to them elsewhere? plus didn't Michael's sisters got all of his stuffs out including the bed sheets shortly after his death?
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:06 am

Ehhh yes, I think they did.

Damn, these people will do anything to fool us.

THINK AGAIN, CAUSE YOU DIDNT.

It breaks my heart, even to think about someone might trying to end his life.
OH MY GOD.

Who would heart an Angel??

I feel like crying.
I just hope he is safe..

Im praying to GOD every night, asking him to keep Michael safe, I just hope he is listening.
Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down