Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find The Barnum Reference, today's news 8/11

+11
Speechless
Banessa
carpenoctem
MrsBenjamin
Give.In.To.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
jpresley
yaya
mjthelegendlives
neverlandsfairy
bec
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Find The Barnum Reference, today's news 8/11 - Page 2 Empty Re: Find The Barnum Reference, today's news 8/11

Post by jpresley Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:44 pm

I am trying to follow all of this and am hopelessly confused!? confused Argh! I am not very good with riddles so am very glad you guys are hitting this theory hard.

Anyway, the part I do get is that if all of the clues were posted several weeks in advance of the latest 'news' everyone is deciphering, then I think we are on a very good track. I signed on to MJHD on the 16th of July and do remember JCC's posts, so Bec is correct on the timeframe.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Find The Barnum Reference, today's news 8/11 - Page 2 Empty Re: Find The Barnum Reference, today's news 8/11

Post by silvy Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:56 pm

It makes a lot of sense!Interessting, i keep following this thread.Keep up the good work, and i let my brain work on this!
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyscrapper Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:29 pm

Just seen this thread. Very interesting stuff.

Here are my ideas on the comments JCC made. I am not sure many people saw it though.

With reference to 'The Sun Shines on Everyone' - I believe it meant, the light would illuminate the world, in other words The World will know!

I have had a go at most of the others too. Have a look!!

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-jackson-hoax-death-theories-f2/a-few-ideas-with-reference-to-jcc-comments-t277.htm
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2