Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"This Is It"--*A Few Things*

+8
iMISSYOUMJ
Confused
lonelynation
Human_nature
yspadda
IndonesianGirl
lovelidae
WanaBstartnSthn
12 posters

Go down

"This Is It"--*A Few Things* Empty "This Is It"--*A Few Things*

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:50 am

Now, I don't know how many times this has been mentioned, but that girl Mekia Cox, the one on stage with Michael during "The Way You Make Me Feel", it's already mentioned that she's an actress who currently has a recurring role on "90210".

http://mekiacox.com/

Well, in the beginning of TII, some of the dancers' little testimonials or speeches or whatever you wanna call it seemed a little staged, including Mekia's. I just kept thinkin, "boy she looks like she's acting!" And I've seen her act on 90210 she acts the same. Soooo, I'm wondering how many of these "dancers" have previous "performing arts" backgrounds. I just found it funny that out of all those dancers that auditioned, one of them to be picked just happened to be an actress.... And also, someone either on here or MJHD had questioned whether the dancers talking was taped after Michael "died" or before. My assumption is before, due to the words they were using like "I don't even know how it's going to feel, that first day in London" and other statements like that. And I just got the irking feeling while watching that it was all so movie-like. Nothing candid and original about it.

And I just wanted to reiterate, I know this has been discussed numerous times already:

I went last night to see TII again and I couldn't shake the feeling that this whole thing is bogus. This is not rehearsal footage. We are really expected to believe that over a span of 3 months of rehearsals, they only caught enough good footage on like 4 or 5 days. We can see all through the movie that Michael is wearing the same outfits:

"This Is It"--*A Few Things* Star3 Orange pants MJ
"This Is It"--*A Few Things* Star3 Sparkly pants MJ
"This Is It"--*A Few Things* Star3 TDCAU black pants & jacket MJ
"This Is It"--*A Few Things* Star3 Popeye shirt w/ Pointy shoulder pad jacket MJ
"This Is It"--*A Few Things* Star3 Smooth Criminal MJ (Coulda been on one of these other days with just a full costume change for all we know)
"This Is It"--*A Few Things* Star3 Military style jacket w/ tight black skinny jeans MJ
"This Is It"--*A Few Things* Star3 Big puffy jacket with loose sweat pants MJ

I even heard a few ppl in the movie theater whisperin because as it was getting later into the movie, we were going back to clips of Mike in the same outfits. They say he "only showed up to about 16 rehearsals". We don't know even know if that's true if this LKL blog entry that we've just read today is for real. Now that we know that the good old folks of AEG have been trying make Michael look like he's been the uncooperative one, we don't know what to believe. Maybe Michael really did only attend a few rehearsals because he was starting to become disappointed in the way the preparation for the tour was dwindling and he may have felt the tour wouldn't go as planned. Who knows? The fact is, we are constantly going to hear all different stories from all different sides because there are people that want us to believe certain things and not to believe others...

...like the saying goes there are three sides to the story; yours, mine, and the truth!
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

"This Is It"--*A Few Things* Empty Re: "This Is It"--*A Few Things*

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:43 am

...why do I get the feeling everyone is ignoring me
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:56 am

I'm not ignoring you. I just don't have any input because I haven't seen the movie yet.

I think this is very plausible, and at this point alot of things are possible.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:57 am

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:...why do I get the feeling everyone is ignoring me

why you feeling like that ?
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by yspadda Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:03 pm

I had the feeling that some of the dancers speeches were taped before, but some others after he died. One of the guy was so emotional, he could hardly speak.
As for the outfits, I found very strange that in the 'This is it' CD booklet, most of the pictures show him wearing the red shirt. Red shirt and white jacket, red shirt and black jacket, red shirt and blue shirt, red shirt and silver jacket... red shirt on almost every picture.
yspadda
yspadda
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:15 pm

I didn't see the movie yet...
But when I'll be able to see the movie, I'll be able to help you more..I hope Smile
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:17 pm

I also think the interviews with the dancers were taped after he died.

And I found that weird too. In the preview they showed him wearing that outfit and dancing yet it wasn't in the movie at all Suspect
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:15 pm

Interesting post. I felt the same. I loved Michael Jackson in the movie but I couldn't help but feel..Where is the rest? (is there a rest?) Not that I wasn't happy about what I saw but because I couldn't believe a huge show like that would only be rehearsed so few times ..you would think he would be wearing 20 different outfits or more..Where are the casual outfits one would wear during rehearsals ..I've seen his rehearsals of other tours and most of the time he would be wearing a blouse and pants. Nothing fancy.

Also the scripted interviews..What was that about? I felt the dancers were acting very strange. Some of them looked like they were grieving..not the happy tears one would have when founding out you were going to join a huge production. I said it before on another topic but I feel that everything we've seen since the 25th has been made to look like it's part of a production..The funeral,the memorial..now this. Noting of it seemed like reality.
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:32 pm

About the Popeye shirt Michael wores on that day. Someone on MJHD notice that at the part of credits there was a "Thank you" to the "Character Popeye". That's make me go hmmmmm...

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/this-is-it-movie-discussion/popeye-spoiler
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by HoneyPie Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:35 pm

wow, she's an actress?..cool..I was looking at her today (for the 2nd time) and thought how lucky she is that they picked her lol anyway, I found those interviews weird too, very weird..I mean, why would they tape it? As for rehearsals maybe it helps to make a show but why they needed interviews with dancers?..
And it also seems quite incredible how they could've do it so fast..I mean they had over 100 hours tapes and it was so easy to make a film (that is showing in cinemas) in few months, as if it's so simple...
HoneyPie
HoneyPie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 54
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:09 pm

funny i said to my self at the beginning at the movie that i had to count the number of outfits he was wearing.. Embarassed but as the movie progressed i forgot... glad you did.... cheers
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 205
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02
Leeftijd : 50

http://www.ziffes.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:27 pm

Did anybody notice that Dr. Thome Thome was named as advisor in the credits? Isn't that weird, considering that Michael fired him?
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:58 pm

Yes, I mentioned that in my other posts(I don't know which one) and my reaction to the credit Production Advisor - Tohme Tohme was "This Is It"--*A Few Things* Affraid "This Is It"--*A Few Things* Icon_scratch "This Is It"--*A Few Things* Suspect
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:51 pm

The TII Movie is really one of the schemes following JUNE 25, Memorial, Funeral and the CD release of the TII Song.IMO

For the fans, we would go and check what is there that we can find(hints/clues) in the Movie but for the ordinary people, they would say 'What Movie?' and for curiosity they would want to know what has happened to Michael. From what I heard for the non-fans, they were disappointed because they expected something more info abut Michael.

Looking at the Movie in the eyes of the non-fans, IMO, the movie is about rehearsal footages all squeezed together. And all these footages, the fans are very familiar with. The only catch is, which the fans can only differentiate, the dates of the different footages taken which were not seen on the screen which would feed into the doubts of different clothes worn (when/where/what footages)
IMO
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down