Who do you think are in this hoax!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by PPBMYLIFE on Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:54 am

That's all I can give you for now.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8Nu0mTjPqE

L.O.V.E
PPBMYLIFE
PPBMYLIFE
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28
Woonplaats : United States

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by hAZZELY on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:44 am

PPBMYLIFE wrote:That's all I can give you for now.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8Nu0mTjPqE

L.O.V.E

And you are..?
hAZZELY
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by Harleyblonde on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:48 am

First of all hello and a very warm welcome to the forum. Very interesting film and thanks for posting. Most of the contents in the film we are aware of but what I didn't know and is quite intriging is the fact that the Lady who is Doc Murrays partner or ex has the same surname as the guy who was with MJ on the 25th and made the 911 call. I don't know about in the States but I would have thought the name Alverez was not very common. I think we need to look more into this if possible.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:49 am

This video was posted by mauramissesmichael in another thread. Don´t know why this person posts it again.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:55 am

PPBMYLIFE wrote:That's all I can give you for now.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8Nu0mTjPqE

L.O.V.E

Hi first welcome to the forum, I would like to ask are you a user on youtube name PPBmylife? Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Icon_smile


Last edited by iMISSYOUMJ on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 23
Woonplaats : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by NYMoonwalker on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:03 am

One thing I'm trying to understand is how the government is in all of this. As an American, I find it hard to believe that the government would take part in this hoax. But if they are not involved, then what about the autopsy? Some one was definitely taken to the coroner's. I'm sure blood tests were performed. How could they mistake an impostor for Michael? And if they didn't make a mistake, that means the coroner, the DA, all of the Los Angeles police department is a part of this. That is the part that I am trying to wrap my head around. The only way some of this would make sense is if Michael was able to pay off some people; people he was sure he could trust (within the DA's office?) and just take off. This, in my head, would mean that Michael has no intention of coming back, because if he did he would be getting a lot of people into a lot trouble. This has been a belief of mine from the start, but I think I'm fully grasping it now. I don't know if someone has already talked about this, but I just wanted to put in my two cents.
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by infinitylady on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:13 am

Well, I feel ya.

But here is what I have been thinking if he is doing the hoax wouldn't it means he would have to change his name. I mean, if he is doing this then wouldn't he have to change his name on passports, etc. to protect himself? Maybe he didn't since of course Michael Jackson isn't only the name there are many Michael Jackson's out there and since many believe he is dead wouldn't think so by the name. Just my 2 cents I am adding.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by Human_nature on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:19 am

the government are puppet for people behind them, so I don't think they're involved. This is what Michael try to fight actually IMO. If it's really a "hoax" as well.

The only president who really tried to do something against them (people behind) was John F. Kennedy. I think you all know what happened !

He warned people (JFK).

This is why I really don't think they know.

My opinion.

Peace !
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : Canada

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by hAZZELY on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:24 am

PPBMYLIFE wrote:That's all I can give you for now.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8Nu0mTjPqE

L.O.V.E

Well, i hope you're not another "I give the clues here, you fools follow me.." (as usual)

If not, welcome lol!
hAZZELY
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by Human_nature on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:25 am

PPBMYLIFE wrote:That's all I can give you for now.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8Nu0mTjPqE

L.O.V.E

Welcome Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Herz And thanks, I watched all videos from this user on YouTube Smile
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : Canada

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:27 am

hAZZELY wrote:
PPBMYLIFE wrote:That's all I can give you for now.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8Nu0mTjPqE

L.O.V.E

Well, i hope you're not another "I give the clues here, you fools follow me.." (as usual)

If not, welcome Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Lol

Yes I hope too, because someone on youtube have the same username as you saying that he is Michael Jackson and I don't know whether it's true. Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 23
Woonplaats : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by GirlSaturday on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:30 am

"you fools follow me"... Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Lol

...and WE would...

hAZZELY wrote:
PPBMYLIFE wrote:That's all I can give you for now.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8Nu0mTjPqE

L.O.V.E

Well, i hope you're not another "I give the clues here, you fools follow me.." (as usual)

If not, welcome lol!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by hAZZELY on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:32 am

Human_nature wrote:
PPBMYLIFE wrote:That's all I can give you for now.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8Nu0mTjPqE

L.O.V.E

Welcome Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Herz And thanks, I watched all videos from this user on YouTube Smile

This user is: https://mjkit.forumotion.net/video-s-hoax-f10/new-video-randomness-t3118.htm

MauraMissesMichael
hAZZELY
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by infinitylady on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:38 am

Human nature:
The only president who really tried to do something against them (people behind) was John F. Kennedy. I think you all know what happened !

He warned people (JFK).


Me: So true, JFK was assassinated after trying to get the money to have something backing it up. Of course the money we spend now is fiat and there is no gold backing it now. This is one of the cause of his assassination. I did report on this. Good pointing this out. I am not surprise of what the government do and that is for real.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by PPBMYLIFE on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:44 am

I can ensure you i'm not one of these horrible persons..
All i can say is listen to TRT..
Take care of your selfs...

L.O.V.E
PPBMYLIFE
PPBMYLIFE
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28
Woonplaats : United States

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:46 am

PPBMYLIFE wrote:I can ensure you i'm not one of these horrible persons..
All i can say is listen to TRT..
Take care of your selfs...

L.O.V.E

Well ok, I always listen to TRT. Thanks btw. Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 23
Woonplaats : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:48 am

@PPBMYLIFE Thank you Smile
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 48
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by NYMoonwalker on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:51 am

PPBMYLIFE wrote:I can ensure you i'm not one of these horrible persons..
All i can say is listen to TRT..
Take care of your selfs...

L.O.V.E

Haha Laughing Hi PPBMYLIFE

So are you here to lend us a helping hand & not just throw some more cryptic codes at us? Help us out a little...
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by Makea on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:06 pm

PPBMYLIFE wrote:I can ensure you i'm not one of these horrible persons..
All i can say is listen to TRT..
Take care of your selfs...

L.O.V.E

Of course you are not...

Welcome to the forum Smile
Nice to have you here.
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : Germany

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by Harleyblonde on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:19 pm

PPBMYLIFE wrote:I can ensure you i'm not one of these horrible persons..
All i can say is listen to TRT..
Take care of your selfs...

L.O.V.E

As I said before a very warm welcome and I am quite astonished how you have been acknowledged by some of our forum members and I can assure you that we are not all suspicious of someone who merly posts a video with the good intent of helping us. We have had new members on here who have been offensive and have given us false clues etc and it was so obvious to me that you were no such member. I do hope you are not too offended and I do hope in the future members will not jump to conclusions and criticise new members without good reason. Remember we were all newcomers once.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by Makea on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:09 pm

PPBMYLIFE wrote:That's all I can give you for now.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8Nu0mTjPqE

L.O.V.E

Guess what? I can´t watch the vid! Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 13
Germany 12 points! Laughing
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : Germany

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by Kirsche on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:51 pm

PPBMYLIFE wrote:I can ensure you i'm not one of these horrible persons..
All i can say is listen to TRT..
Take care of your selfs...

L.O.V.E

One dumb question....

What is TRT??
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 32
Woonplaats : Germany

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by Red Velvet on Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:53 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:
I understand your laughing and disagreeing, but its because IMO, those of you who think its about numbers of people, are looking at the quantity vs. the quality. Look at the list again. You will see people who, if they did tell someone, it would be someone who would NOT let it get out to the public.

You have to know its only a huge "secret" to the public. A secret like this is not hard to keep at a high level guys.

By the time the "secret" (which it really is NOT at the end of the day - its only a "mystery") gets around, Michael will be ready to let the cat out of the bag.

I feel the "timing" of this is very key here. The movie is a two-week run. Long enough for people to scratch their heads, see the movie again and begin asking questions.

I believe with all my being that Michael has thought this through so thoroughly that by the time the public at large, whether it be with the help of sites like this one, or just by general word of mouth - by the time the public is getting "on" to it - Michael will be ready for phase II.

Its not the kind of "secret" you are thinking. Its only a "secret" in-so-much as the public doesn't know what's really going on, but a lot of people are wondering. Again, the point of this isn't for MJ to keep a "secret" as so much more to create a "mystery". Subtle but big difference. If it was a secret per se, in the truest sense, a lot more things would add up and would not be so diliberately "off" like they are.

As Souza said, part of what will come out of this is the news will be reported a lot more responsibly and I will add that people will give a lot less credence to what they see in a magazine or on a TV screen.

@Girl Sat - you see what I'm saying I believe and thank you.[/quote]

I understand your point of view but your opinion is based on the assumption of the fact that you think MJ will return. You say "when Michael will be ready to let the cat out of the bag", well I and many others do not believe this will happen. Fact is actually no one knows but remember Elvis? I have always thought those who thought Elvis had hoaxed his death were crackpots but after investigating I think is quite possible and likely he did. There were many millions of fans awaiting his return and what happened? there are still no answers 32 years later and Elvis will either be really dead by now or 74 years old and hardly likely to come back now! There are many reasons I believe MJ will not be back, they outweigh greatly the reasons he would want to return. Either way not many can be trusted, it's human nature and you can know someone for years and then find out their true colours when you need them most.[/quote]

I thought of it exactly the same way as you, that people are looking up the wrong tree if they are expecting Michael to "return". As a matter of fact, tbh, something in the back of my mind thought of it as a rather "stupid", "redicuolous" waste of time to even contemplate for one second.

My opinion now is that, first of all, in order to understand "how" MJ could "return", people have to FORGET (caps only for emphasis) Elvis. If Michael learned anything from Elvis, it has nothing to do with WHY Michael is doing this or HOW MJ could "return". When I say "return" I do not mean pop out of somewhere and go, "Peak-a-booooooooooooo I'm aLiiiiiiiiiiiiiVe" no - what I mean is that after watching the movie I understand it a different way.

Now, what I understand is what Michael has done. THIS is ALL for a PURPOSE.

When I say "before he lets the cat out of the bag" I mean and before the fat lady sings, the WORLD is going to KNOW what that purpose IS because MJ will NOT leave the world in mystery because leaving the world in this mystery WOULD DEFEAT the PURPOSE.

As for the "secret" being kept by people he can "trust" - again - its not THAT kind of secret. Its not as if he launched a nuclear missile and swore everyone to secrecy okay? In other words, it really NOT all that serious! Which is another thing we'll learn when we learn the truth. We'll learn how something that SHOULD be very SERIOUS (like childmolestation?) can be TREATED in such a way that PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING rather than FOCUS on the FACTS that would keep people focused on, and sensitive to the TRUTH and the thing that is ACTUALLY SERIOUS but instead they BELIEVE everything they SEE on TV and read in magazines.

Michael's message is about to have a huge impact in CHANGING THE WORLD for real. That is why he has gained so much cooperation from SO MANY people - THAT SAME cooperation he thanked his dancers for at the end of the movie.

That "thank you" speech was not a 50 concert "pep-talk" - it was a "THAT'S A WRAP" speech.

He reminded them what they are doing is for the world - to return the world to love.

Do you think 50 concerts of gruelling work would do that?

NO? And neither did Michael. And THAT my friend, is what is making THIS IS IT a "great adventure" !

Get excited, he's about to SHOCK everyone! Yes, even me!!! Laugh if you want - but after being a "movie theory" "naysayer" (or mild unbeliever) - and after being too depressed and scared to even SEE the movie - all I can say now is ........

I can feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel it!!
I can feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel it!!

I can feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel it!!!
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by Harleyblonde on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:07 pm

Red Velvet wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:
I understand your laughing and disagreeing, but its because IMO, those of you who think its about numbers of people, are looking at the quantity vs. the quality. Look at the list again. You will see people who, if they did tell someone, it would be someone who would NOT let it get out to the public.

You have to know its only a huge "secret" to the public. A secret like this is not hard to keep at a high level guys.

By the time the "secret" (which it really is NOT at the end of the day - its only a "mystery") gets around, Michael will be ready to let the cat out of the bag.

I feel the "timing" of this is very key here. The movie is a two-week run. Long enough for people to scratch their heads, see the movie again and begin asking questions.

I believe with all my being that Michael has thought this through so thoroughly that by the time the public at large, whether it be with the help of sites like this one, or just by general word of mouth - by the time the public is getting "on" to it - Michael will be ready for phase II.

Its not the kind of "secret" you are thinking. Its only a "secret" in-so-much as the public doesn't know what's really going on, but a lot of people are wondering. Again, the point of this isn't for MJ to keep a "secret" as so much more to create a "mystery". Subtle but big difference. If it was a secret per se, in the truest sense, a lot more things would add up and would not be so diliberately "off" like they are.

As Souza said, part of what will come out of this is the news will be reported a lot more responsibly and I will add that people will give a lot less credence to what they see in a magazine or on a TV screen.

@Girl Sat - you see what I'm saying I believe and thank you.

I understand your point of view but your opinion is based on the assumption of the fact that you think MJ will return. You say "when Michael will be ready to let the cat out of the bag", well I and many others do not believe this will happen. Fact is actually no one knows but remember Elvis? I have always thought those who thought Elvis had hoaxed his death were crackpots but after investigating I think is quite possible and likely he did. There were many millions of fans awaiting his return and what happened? there are still no answers 32 years later and Elvis will either be really dead by now or 74 years old and hardly likely to come back now! There are many reasons I believe MJ will not be back, they outweigh greatly the reasons he would want to return. Either way not many can be trusted, it's human nature and you can know someone for years and then find out their true colours when you need them most.[/quote]

I thought of it exactly the same way as you, that people are looking up the wrong tree if they are expecting Michael to "return". As a matter of fact, tbh, something in the back of my mind thought of it as a rather "stupid", "redicuolous" waste of time to even contemplate for one second.

My opinion now is that, first of all, in order to understand "how" MJ could "return", people have to FORGET (caps only for emphasis) Elvis. If Michael learned anything from Elvis, it has nothing to do with WHY Michael is doing this or HOW MJ could "return". When I say "return" I do not mean pop out of somewhere and go, "Peak-a-booooooooooooo I'm aLiiiiiiiiiiiiiVe" no - what I mean is that after watching the movie I understand it a different way.

Now, I understand is what Michael has done. THIS is ALL for a PURPOSE.

When I say "before he lets the cat out of the bag" I mean and before the fat lady sings, the WORLD is going to KNOW what that purpose IS because MJ will NOT leave the world in mystery because leaving the world in this mystery WOULD DEFEAT the PURPOSE.

As for the "secret" being kept by people he can "trust" - again - its not THAT kind of secret. Its not as if he launched a nuclear missile and swore everyone to secrecy okay? In other words, it really NOT all that serious! Which is another thing we'll learn when we learn the truth. We'll learn how something that SHOULD be very SERIOUS (like childmolestation?) can be TREATED in such a way that PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING rather than FOCUS on the FACTS that would keep people focused on, and sensitive to the TRUTH and the thing that is ACTUALLY SERIOUS but instead they BELIEVE everything they SEE on TV and read in magazines.

Michael's message is about to have a huge impact in CHANGING THE WORLD for real. That is why he has gained so much cooperation from SO MANY people - THAT SAME cooperation he thanked his dancers for at the end of the movie.

That "thank you" speech was not a 50 concert "pep-talk" - it was a "THAT'S A WRAP" speech.

He reminded them what they are doing is for the world - to return the world to love.

Do you think 50 concerts of gruelling work would do that?

NO? And neither did Michael. And THAT my friend, is what is making THIS IS IT a "great adventure" !

Get excited, he's about to SHOCK everyone! Yes, even me!!! Laugh if you want - but after being a "movie theory" "naysayer" (or mild unbeliever) - and after being too depressed and scared to even SEE the movie - all I can say now is ........

I can feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel it!!
I can feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel it!!

I can feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel it!!![/quote]

You say "as Souza said" but in actual fact no one for sure knows why MJ did this. She also said that MJ had a twin???? You are writing like you know for absolute sure but in actual fact no one but those closely involved know for sure why this was done and IF he will in fact return. You say you can feel it???? We all feel differently, we all feel very strongly in our own theories but we cannot all be right.I feel he ain't coming back at all but then I feel like chocolate every day but don't get it!
Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Lol
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by Red Velvet on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:25 pm

NYMoonwalker wrote:One thing I'm trying to understand is how the government is in all of this. As an American, I find it hard to believe that the government would take part in this hoax. But if they are not involved, then what about the autopsy? Some one was definitely taken to the coroner's. I'm sure blood tests were performed. How could they mistake an impostor for Michael? And if they didn't make a mistake, that means the coroner, the DA, all of the Los Angeles police department is a part of this. That is the part that I am trying to wrap my head around. The only way some of this would make sense is if Michael was able to pay off some people; people he was sure he could trust (within the DA's office?) and just take off. This, in my head, would mean that Michael has no intention of coming back, because if he did he would be getting a lot of people into a lot trouble. This has been a belief of mine from the start, but I think I'm fully grasping it now. I don't know if someone has already talked about this, but I just wanted to put in my two cents.
To address "the government" aspect, it is not "the government" that is taking part in this "hoax". It is a MAN who has the SAME agenda as Michael. That is why he asked Michael to take part in his inauguration. Michael declined. They are on the SAME PAGE as AMERICAN CITIZENS and as HUMAN BEINGS (again CAPS just for emphasis). THIS man became President so that he could CHANGE the way politics in America is DONE. He is a GLOBAL President - a "citizen of the world" - born and raised ALL OVER THE WORLD which is WHY he wants to bring THE WORLD together. There's something in it for his political agenda as well. There is no telling what "white collar" (or "white smock") drug traffiking is doing to health care costs - certainly Pharmacy costs, in an industry that is ALREADY too expensive the average American.

To address the "autopsy" qustion - WHAT AUTOPSY? Have YOU seen an "autopsy"? No, and you WON'T see one because there IS no "autopsy". You've heard the expression, "believe 1/2 of what you see and none of what you hear"? Very Happy

You say "as Souza said" but in actual fact no
one for sure knows why MJ did this. She also said that MJ had a
twin???? You are writing like you know for absolute sure but in actual
fact no one but those closely involved know for sure why this was done
and IF he will in fact return. You say you can feel it???? We all feel
differently, we all feel very strongly in our own theories but we
cannot all be right.I feel he ain't coming back at all but then I feel
like chocolate every day but don't get it!
Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Lol

I didn't say "as the All Knowing Souza said", I simply made reference to something that Souza "said" to remind you that its something you've heard before.

I will offer you an apology for sounding like I know more than anyone else here - however I do NOT apologize for the fact that after seeing the movie, my logic and common sense kicked in with being able to discern a few things allowing me to feel what I feel.

Its not because of anything but the movie itself that causes me to say this. I felt it all through the movie and especially at the end while listening to Michale's "that's a wrap" speech. When I say common sense, I do not mean to throw off on anyone else's sensibilities at all - I'm saying I know a "that's a wrap" speech when I hear one and at the end of the process we witnessed in that movie, Michael was essentially saying to the cast and crew, "that's a wrap!!"

Listen to it again and listen very carefully.

oh and let me add (since my enthusiasm is being taken as certainty)

This is purely speculation Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Lol Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Lol Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Lol
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by city.gal1 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:42 pm

Ok, I'm going to through a wild card into this hoax thing....hold on...

How about Jermaine Dupri, Janet's boyfriend?

Does anyone know if he and MJ had any kind of relationship? I think I read somewhere that they worked together at some point but I am not sure.

I find it very strange that he and Janet broke up right around the time of the "death". He was not at her side for the memorial service or the funeral. But as soon as the funeral was over and the media storm slowed somewhat all of a sudden they got back together. There were shown together again at a fashion week event in Europe -- I think Italy.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by GirlSaturday on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:59 pm

I'm back again... thinking about the Obama connection...

Twice you have mentioned that candidate and later President Obama asked MJ for support. You say this with such strong conviction. I am a political junkie who follows politics and political issues very closely here. I never heard of these requests and find them somewhat hard to believe. President Obama is a driven and focused politician and would not likely have turned to MJ for support. Michael Jordan perhaps but never Michael Jackson. Why? Politicians are big scaredy cats and walk on egg shells when it comes to their associations during election season. MJ performed during the 1993 inuaguration for former President Bill Clinton but that was in January of 1993. That was well before the (false) accusations took place. Politicians are often swayed by public opinion. If you firmly know otherwise, my ears are open to listen.

Red Velvet wrote:
NYMoonwalker wrote:One thing I'm trying to understand is how the government is in all of this. As an American, I find it hard to believe that the government would take part in this hoax. But if they are not involved, then what about the autopsy? Some one was definitely taken to the coroner's. I'm sure blood tests were performed. How could they mistake an impostor for Michael? And if they didn't make a mistake, that means the coroner, the DA, all of the Los Angeles police department is a part of this. That is the part that I am trying to wrap my head around. The only way some of this would make sense is if Michael was able to pay off some people; people he was sure he could trust (within the DA's office?) and just take off. This, in my head, would mean that Michael has no intention of coming back, because if he did he would be getting a lot of people into a lot trouble. This has been a belief of mine from the start, but I think I'm fully grasping it now. I don't know if someone has already talked about this, but I just wanted to put in my two cents.
To address "the government" aspect, it is not "the government" that is taking part in this "hoax". It is a MAN who has the SAME agenda as Michael. That is why he asked Michael to take part in his inauguration. Michael declined. They are on the SAME PAGE as AMERICAN CITIZENS and as HUMAN BEINGS (again CAPS just for emphasis). THIS man became President so that he could CHANGE the way politics in America is DONE. He is a GLOBAL President - a "citizen of the world" - born and raised ALL OVER THE WORLD which is WHY he wants to bring THE WORLD together. There's something in it for his political agenda as well. There is no telling what "white collar" (or "white smock") drug traffiking is doing to health care costs - certainly Pharmacy costs, in an industry that is ALREADY too expensive the average American.

To address the "autopsy" qustion - WHAT AUTOPSY? Have YOU seen an "autopsy"? No, and you WON'T see one because there IS no "autopsy". You've heard the expression, "believe 1/2 of what you see and none of what you hear"? Very Happy

You say "as Souza said" but in actual fact no
one for sure knows why MJ did this. She also said that MJ had a
twin???? You are writing like you know for absolute sure but in actual
fact no one but those closely involved know for sure why this was done
and IF he will in fact return. You say you can feel it???? We all feel
differently, we all feel very strongly in our own theories but we
cannot all be right.I feel he ain't coming back at all but then I feel
like chocolate every day but don't get it!
Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Lol

I didn't say "as the All Knowing Souza said", I simply made reference to something that Souza "said" to remind you that its something you've heard before.

I will offer you an apology for sounding like I know more than anyone else here - however I do NOT apologize for the fact that after seeing the movie, my logic and common sense kicked in with being able to discern a few things allowing me to feel what I feel.

Its not because of anything but the movie itself that causes me to say this. I felt it all through the movie and especially at the end while listening to Michale's "that's a wrap" speech. When I say common sense, I do not mean to throw off on anyone else's sensibilities at all - I'm saying I know a "that's a wrap" speech when I hear one and at the end of the process we witnessed in that movie, Michael was essentially saying to the cast and crew, "that's a wrap!!"

Listen to it again and listen very carefully.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by city.gal1 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:04 pm

[quote="GirlSaturday"]I'm back again... thinking about the Obama connection...

Twice you have mentioned that candidate and later President Obama asked MJ for support. You say this with such strong conviction. I am a political junkie who follows politics and political issues very closely here. I never heard of these requests and find them somewhat hard to believe. President Obama is a driven and focused politician and would not likely have turned to MJ for support. Michael Jordan perhaps but never Michael Jackson. Why? Politicians are big scaredy cats and walk on egg shells when it comes to their associations during election season. MJ performed during the 1993 inuaguration for former President Bill Clinton but that was in January of 1993. That was well before the (false) accusations took place. Politicians are often swayed by public opinion. If you firmly know otherwise, my ears are open to listen. [quote]


@GirlSaturday, I am inclined to agree with you, Obama barely wanted to make a statement when MJ "died".
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by Red Velvet on Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:52 pm

Yes, he barely made a statement when MJ "died". That alone should speak volumes to you guys IMO Laughing

Obama was 10 years old when the Jackson 5 had been out 2 years.

He was 18 years old when Off the Wall came out

and 21 with Thriller

just like so many here are now 10, 18 and 21 now and loving MJ. Back then, for any African American to see other African Americans their ages, having such an impact of success, was nothing but pure inspiration. Another reason Obama could care less what the ignorant of the world thinks of MJ. Look what the ignorant of the world thought of HIM. They certainly did not want a man talking about unifying the world to be their President!!

Obama was THERE when the Jacksons impacted the world. Obama would have been the first one to send deep condolences to the Jackson family imo and would have pontificated a long time over the loss of such a great American Icon. He, having common sense and a strong sense of justice and fairness would have reminded the world that while, unfortunate things occurred with the man's image, he was exxonerated etc.

If you think that Obama is afraid to stand up in the face of "unpopular" opinions without doing his ALL to impact change in those FALSE IDEAS in people then you see a very different Obama than I do, but that's fair enough. Agreeing to disagree is always cool ... especially since none of know a daggone thing ... we're all here for the same reason Laughing Laughing Laughing

As for Obama inviting MJ to his inauguration, I admit that I heard that somewhere at the time I felt was a reliable source. By the time Obama was inaugurated, MJ was exonerated completely and Obama is no whimp when it comes to "public opinion". Sorry, gotta disagree there. And whether he did or not, doesn't change the point IMO. Obama and MJ are cut from the same cloth morally and its no secret that MJ does have the phone number to the White House. It may sound far fetched to you guys, but MJ believes "the sky's the limit" and so does Mr. Obama.
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by icy55 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:56 pm

I will not be surprised if Obama approached MJ. It's because of MJ that we now have Obama as president, it's because of him... MJ is the driver behind all of this!
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by Harleyblonde on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:21 pm

icy55 wrote:I will not be surprised if Obama approached MJ. It's because of MJ that we now have Obama as president, it's because of him... MJ is the driver behind all of this!

This is rather a strong statement, as much as we love Michael we cannot disregard the great prominent leaders of black civil rights such as Martin Luther King and Malcolm X who had to endure much prejudice and suffer greatly but still stood up for what they believed in, they were active in times of great injustice and prejudice, much more than the black community and people in Michael's day had to endure. I think the world changed for the better for the strong beliefs of those willing to stand up for their rights but much more happened and many more white people were prepared to bypass the terrible prejudices long before Michael came on the scene. Check back American history long before Michael was born.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by GirlSaturday on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:21 pm

LOL... I am not 10, 18, or 21...
I am 49 years old and Black so I was present and vividly remember when the Jackson 5 made their big 1969 splash here in America. I know firsthand what that meant to little Black kids...
I also know American politics and what the American public opinion (NOT tabloids) has been regarding Michael Jackson over the past 40 years.

At best... we can agree to disagree. I do acknowledge again... you have listed many good thoughts. Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Icon_wink

Red Velvet wrote:Yes, he barely made a statement when MJ "died". That alone should speak volumes to you guys IMO Laughing

Obama was 10 years old when the Jackson 5 had been out 2 years.

He was 18 years old when Off the Wall came out

and 21 with Thriller

just like so many here are now 10, 18 and 21 now and loving MJ. Back then, for any African American to see other African Americans their ages, having such an impact of success, was nothing but pure inspiration. Another reason Obama could care less what the ignorant of the world thinks of MJ. Look what the ignorant of the world thought of HIM. They certainly did not want a man talking about unifying the world to be their President!!

Obama was THERE when the Jacksons impacted the world. Obama would have been the first one to send deep condolences to the Jackson family imo and would have pontificated a long time over the loss of such a great American Icon. He, having common sense and a strong sense of justice and fairness would have reminded the world that while, unfortunate things occurred with the man's image, he was exxonerated etc.

If you think that Obama is afraid to stand up in the face of "unpopular" opinions without doing his ALL to impact change in those FALSE IDEAS in people then you see a very different Obama than I do, but that's fair enough. Agreeing to disagree is always cool ... especially since none of know a daggone thing ... we're all here for the same reason Laughing Laughing Laughing

As for Obama inviting MJ to his inauguration, I admit that I heard that somewhere at the time I felt was a reliable source. By the time Obama was inaugurated, MJ was exonerated completely and Obama is no whimp when it comes to "public opinion". Sorry, gotta disagree there. And whether he did or not, doesn't change the point IMO. Obama and MJ are cut from the same cloth morally and its no secret that MJ does have the phone number to the White House. It may sound far fetched to you guys, but MJ believes "the sky's the limit" and so does Mr. Obama.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by icy55 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:28 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:
icy55 wrote:I will not be surprised if Obama approached MJ. It's because of MJ that we now have Obama as president, it's because of him... MJ is the driver behind all of this!

This is rather a strong statement, as much as we love Michael we cannot disregard the great prominent leaders of black civil rights such as Martin Luther King and Malcolm X who had to endure much prejudice and suffer greatly but still stood up for what they believed in, they were active in times of great injustice and prejudice, much more than the black community and people in Michael's day had to endure. I think the world changed for the better for the strong beliefs of those willing to stand up for their rights but much more happened and many more white people were prepared to bypass the terrible prejudices long before Michael came on the scene. Check back American history long before Michael was born.

I am aware of the great leaders, i'm just saying MJ has contributed, we cant deny that. Abraham Lincoln is by far my favourite president just to go off topic for a while haha!

Oh well.. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions =)
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by Harleyblonde on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:46 pm

[quote="GirlSaturday"]LOL... I am not 10, 18, or 21...
I am 49 years old and Black so I was present and vividly remember when the Jackson 5 made their big 1969 splash here in America. I know firsthand what that meant to little Black kids...
I also know American politics and what the American public opinion (NOT tabloids) has been regarding Michael Jackson over the past 40 years.

At best... we can agree to disagree. I do acknowledge again... you have listed many good thoughts. Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Icon_wink

My Husband is black and born and grew up in Africa and is very knowledgeable on matters regarding civil rights etc and his absolute heroes are Martin Luther King and Malcom X. I agree with him that thankfully no one will ever have to suffer or fight ever again in that way for something such as as a basic human right and equality for all human beings. You as a black person should be aware of the fact that conditions for black people around the world especially the USA greatly improved long long ago. True Michael made a difference for music but the world had improved vastly with regards racial prejudice long before Michael came on the scene. Please read below; may I add this was in a civilised?? place called the USA.

Racial segregation is the separation of different racial groups in daily life, such as eating in a restaurant, drinking from a water fountain, using a washroom, attending school, going to the movies, or in the rental or purchase of a home.[1] Segregation may be mandated by law or exist through social norms. Segregation may be maintained by means ranging from discrimination in hiring and in the rental and sale of housing to certain races to vigilante violence (such as lynchings, e.g.) Generally, a situation that arises when members of different races mutually prefer to associate and do business with members of their own race would usually be described as separation or de facto separation of the races rather than segregation. In the United States, legal segregation was required in some states and came with "anti-miscegenation laws" (prohibitions against interracial marriage).[citation needed] There were laws passed against segregation in the USA in the 1960s.
Segregation, however, often allowed close contact in ! hierarchical situations, such as allowing a person of one race to work as a servant for a member of another race. Segregation can involve spatial separation of the races, and/or mandatory use of different institutions, such as schools and hospitals by people of different races.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by GirlSaturday on Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:05 pm

LOL...harley...darlin'

Thanks sweetie. I have lived it... here... so I already know the history. Thanks anyway...Hugs

[quote="Harleyblonde"]
GirlSaturday wrote:LOL... I am not 10, 18, or 21...
I am 49 years old and Black so I was present and vividly remember when the Jackson 5 made their big 1969 splash here in America. I know firsthand what that meant to little Black kids...
I also know American politics and what the American public opinion (NOT tabloids) has been regarding Michael Jackson over the past 40 years.

At best... we can agree to disagree. I do acknowledge again... you have listed many good thoughts. Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Icon_wink

My Husband is black and born and grew up in Africa and is very knowledgeable on matters regarding civil rights etc and his absolute heroes are Martin Luther King and Malcom X. I agree with him that thankfully no one will ever have to suffer or fight ever again in that way for something such as as a basic human right and equality for all human beings. You as a black person should be aware of the fact that conditions for black people around the world especially the USA greatly improved long long ago. True Michael made a difference for music but the world had improved vastly with regards racial prejudice long before Michael came on the scene. Please read below; may I add this was in a civilised?? place called the USA.

Racial segregation is the separation of different racial groups in daily life, such as eating in a restaurant, drinking from a water fountain, using a washroom, attending school, going to the movies, or in the rental or purchase of a home.[1] Segregation may be mandated by law or exist through social norms. Segregation may be maintained by means ranging from discrimination in hiring and in the rental and sale of housing to certain races to vigilante violence (such as lynchings, e.g.) Generally, a situation that arises when members of different races mutually prefer to associate and do business with members of their own race would usually be described as separation or de facto separation of the races rather than segregation. In the United States, legal segregation was required in some states and came with "anti-miscegenation laws" (prohibitions against interracial marriage).[citation needed] There were laws passed against segregation in the USA in the 1960s.
Segregation, however, often allowed close contact in ! hierarchical situations, such as allowing a person of one race to work as a servant for a member of another race. Segregation can involve spatial separation of the races, and/or mandatory use of different institutions, such as schools and hospitals by people of different races.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:27 pm

Kirsche wrote:
PPBMYLIFE wrote:I can ensure you i'm not one of these horrible persons..
All i can say is listen to TRT..
Take care of your selfs...

L.O.V.E

One dumb question....

What is TRT??

TRT is an user here name THEREALTRUTH. But he is no longer here. Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 23
Woonplaats : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by Red Velvet on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:04 am

You (no one in particular/anyone) have missed the point f you think I'm trying to make a case for Obama's agenda as regards the "black experience" in America. That's not at all what my comment was about. Mr. Obama is a black man who grew up in the era of the Jackson 5 and which was also the latter half of the civil rights era as well - - as many did. My point is that MJ and Mr. Obama are "coming" from the "same place" (spiritually, morally, cuturally and multi-culturally) - that was my point. Mr. Obama is not only from the civil rights/J5 era and the "black" experience, he is also "white" and due to being "both" - he also shares Michael's bi-racial outlooks (hope you all understand what I mean - that may not be the best choice of words but its the only way I can think to say it right now).

I used the era they have in common to emphasize that they are contemporaries in a multiplicity of ways, and Mr. Obama would not IMO have blatantly virtually "ignored" MJ's "death" nor the contribution the Jackson family's complete legacy made to him as a youth, teenager and adult - if something were not seriously UP. That's all I'm really saying Laughing and I'll say it again - Obama is a politician but he is a dad and a man first - and he cares about his own children's futures just as his contemporary, MJ, cares about his, and all the rest of the worlds' as well. That's why I say, again without apology, that this is HUGE and its going to be HUGE SURPRISE IMO, even to me as I guess that it will happen- what that is, I have no idea about . My guess is, its something only Michael could have come up with - and I feel he's making it happen with a little help from his "friends".
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by jenn77 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:20 am

http://johnjohnsaidit.com/michael-jackson-rejects-obamas-offer-to-perform-at-inauguration/

Here is a link I found when I googled michael jackson turns down obama. I dont know if it is a good source or not but there is an article about it and I did not read it so I cant even say what is said in it but it begin's with "Obama begged...."

Check it out if you want it may help you out so you can all be on the same page about this.
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 211
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by Red Velvet on Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:57 am

Thanks - I had read it someplace else as well. I appreciate the post Smile
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by GirlSaturday on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:10 am

Thanks for the link. Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Icon_smile

Sources... good or not-so-good... cause me to be a bit suspicious especially when those sources remain anonymous with whatever news that they are revealing. Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Icon_scratch

Perhaps...I am a source. Now...who wants to hear my news? Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Icon_wink

jenn77 wrote:http://johnjohnsaidit.com/michael-jackson-rejects-obamas-offer-to-perform-at-inauguration/

Here is a link I found when I googled michael jackson turns down obama. I dont know if it is a good source or not but there is an article about it and I did not read it so I cant even say what is said in it but it begin's with "Obama begged...."

Check it out if you want it may help you out so you can all be on the same page about this.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by city.gal1 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:59 pm

jenn77 wrote:http://johnjohnsaidit.com/michael-jackson-rejects-obamas-offer-to-perform-at-inauguration/

Here is a link I found when I googled michael jackson turns down obama. I dont know if it is a good source or not but there is an article about it and I did not read it so I cant even say what is said in it but it begin's with "Obama begged...."

Check it out if you want it may help you out so you can all be on the same page about this.

Hi Jenn, thanks for the link. I tried seeing if I could find anything else on the 'net that says anything about this and so far this is the only thing that comes up. IDK...
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by jenn77 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:10 am

Your welocome city.gal. Like I said I dont know how reliable the source was and I did not continu looking for other links, I only wanted to post that there was at least 1 article circulating to that matter.
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 211
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:15 am

Who is this PPB person? And did anyone notice the registration date?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by Gema on Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:23 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Who is this PPB person? And did anyone notice the registration date?

PPB I remember was a clue given by a character called Applehead50 one night in a chatroom. That night this character stated that he was the real MJ, the person, not the artist Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes

PPB stands for Paris, Prince, Blanket. This person asked to keep that "code" as a secret. That secret I keept since July...now is time to get all mythomans out Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Icon_evil
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:28 am

I am going to pm you.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:44 am

Can I have a PM too? I'm curious. Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Fresse
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 23
Woonplaats : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by MJLover1990 on Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:47 am

Can I have a PM too please Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Icon_smile
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by Makea on Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:47 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Who is this PPB person? And did anyone notice the registration date?

I did notice him.....
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : Germany

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by Makea on Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:50 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:Can I have a PM too? I'm curious. Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Fresse

Me too, please...?
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : Germany

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by BJ on Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:59 am

Can I have a PM too, please? Thank you.
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are in this hoax! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think are in this hoax!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum