Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Janet wants to speak

+34
BJ
mumof3
Neversaynever
steffmaster1
MJJ
Léa
juliet
spider monkey
nohype
badloving
maria-c
mjgirl86
yspadda
Banessa
Peace
infinitylady
michkez2
phyli
lovelidae
kdkennedy74
Eva R
Truth_or_Dare
MJJ Love
Red Velvet
MJFOREVER
anotherpartofme
4evermichael71
EarthAngel90
neverlandprincess
lonelynation
hAZZELY
Kirsche
ishealive
city.gal1
38 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Janet wants to speak - Page 2 Empty Re: Janet wants to speak

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:05 pm

I think this interview is gonna be on the day of jants album release is it not?
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:37 am

city.gal1 wrote:
Red Velvet wrote:
Eva R wrote:She is trying to convince the fans that he is really gone, cuz there are more and more people and fans that believe Mike is alive, so they are trying to convince us Janet wants to speak - Page 2 Icon_lol
I agree except for 1 caveat - the public - I think she's there to convine the public that he's really gone - I think he knows the fans are on to him and I get the feeling (yes just a feeling okay folks? Laughing ) that its okay with MJ that the fans are on to him - they are 'in tune' with him and I believe he likes that. Just my belief. Does that mean he does not need a break from fans and is enjoying having one? No it does not - everyone needs a break from being "stalked" 24/7 but I believe that in his heart, where it counts for him the most, he's glad the fans have not just "let him go". But that "public" - that "public" that doesn't have a clue about MJ - she may be doing this to show them a few things - because the public are a different story imo - this "hoax" is for them too - imo Janet is setting the "stage" for something GREAT for the whole world to learn a big lesson ... the public will learn about MJ .. the fans will learn that we love a man we only thought we knew. I feel at the end of this "hoax" that's what could happen.

RedVelvet, you stated this so nicely. I agree with most of what you said except for the possible end of the hoax. For me, he might not come back in a public way. I think he might want us to know he's OK but wants a private life now, IMO.

Lovlidae, ditto for your post.
I actually am saying the same thing in my own way as you two. While I believe this "hoax" will teach the world some very important things and fans as well, about who MJ really is - it doesn't mean I think he's going to pop out like a 'jack in the box' (no pun intended Janet wants to speak - Page 2 Lol ) and come back. I just believe that at the end of the day (or the end of the "hoax") the world will be looking at life, MJ and everything and everyone else, through a completely different shade of glasses.

I believe this is partly what MJ means when he says he wants to 'change the world'. Its changing the world view, raising the world's consciousness, giving the world a new fantastic point of view, that's what I feel he means and I feel that's what he's going to do...sort of like that lady on Britain's Got Talent who sang I Dreamed A Dream ... she blew Simon and all the judges away and made the naysayers look like a bunch of evll, judgemental, idiots Janet wants to speak - Page 2 Lol ... I feel a lot of people will in that same way have egg on their face at the end of the "hoax" but it does not mean MJ is going to try and "come back" as MJ. I can't fathom how it'll come off, but at the end of it all, I imagine he'll write, direct, work behind the scenes as he said he wanted in the November 2007 interview with Ebony and the public may never know it is him and I believe fans will know it because fans would recognize MJ in the pitch black night in a blizzard. Janet wants to speak - Page 2 Lol
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:00 pm

i believe janet is a trustworthy person...
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by nohype Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:04 pm

@city.gal1: I agree with your posts. Michael, Janet, and Katherine have always had a special relationship. Janet and Katherine are the only family members who have tried to play this in a low-key fashion. Why??? Maybe they didn't approve of the idea of a hoax, but the Jacksons are known to rally around one another in times of confusion (i.e. the trials). If this hoax means anything to MJ, I'm sure they would eventually come through for him.
nohype
nohype
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by spider monkey Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:12 pm

Red Velvet wrote:
Eva R wrote:She is trying to convince the fans that he is really gone, cuz there are more and more people and fans that believe Mike is alive, so they are trying to convince us Janet wants to speak - Page 2 Icon_lol
I agree except for 1 caveat - the public - I think she's there to convine the public that he's really gone - I think he knows the fans are on to him and I get the feeling (yes just a feeling okay folks? Laughing ) that its okay with MJ that the fans are on to him - they are 'in tune' with him and I believe he likes that. Just my belief. Does that mean he does not need a break from fans and is enjoying having one? No it does not - everyone needs a break from being "stalked" 24/7 but I believe that in his heart, where it counts for him the most, he's glad the fans have not just "let him go". But that "public" - that "public" that doesn't have a clue about MJ - she may be doing this to show them a few things - because the public are a different story imo - this "hoax" is for them too - imo Janet is setting the "stage" for something GREAT for the whole world to learn a big lesson ... the public will learn about MJ .. the fans will learn that we love a man we only thought we knew. I feel at the end of this "hoax" that's what could happen.

i agree with you both. just adding that if Janet speaks about his death, it also means he's not ready to come back yet...
spider monkey
spider monkey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:22 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:I think this interview is gonna be on the day of jants album release is it not?

Here's the info on Janet from Janet-Online.com
ABC Interview confirmed
05 Nov 2009 | Added by Conny

The ABC website confirmed that Janet will sit down with Robin Roberts for an exclusive television interview to air as an ABC News special.

"The intensely private pop star, who was known to be extremely close with her brother, Michael, will allow cameras into her Malibu home for the first time ever."

In the Spotlight with Robin Roberts: Janet Jackson” airs WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 18 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Janet Special on ABC?
04 Nov 2009 | Added by Conny

The Wrap is reporting that Janet will talk about her brother's death in a one-hour primetime special scheduled to air later this month on ABC.

"Good Morning America" anchor Robin Roberts will talk to Ms. Jackson for the event, according to website TheFutonCritic.com, which says the event will air Wednesday, Nov. 18 at 10 p.m. "Eastwick" will pre-empted that evening.

I hope this helps.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:08 pm

Even if this is to promote her cd, she can't not takl about Mj.
I'm sure she will give clues, and I'm sure, some of you will understand them !
Léa
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 233
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1266341170#/leapommedebro

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:11 pm

I'm holding my breath till then.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:14 pm

I'm too.
It seems so long but it isn't actually ^^
Léa
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:15 pm

HAHA! its you! Lea! Welcome! I have to go now.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:29 pm

it reminds me of something *michael..L.O.V.E said or **mj**
on the lkl blog.. Janet wants to speak - Page 2 Icon_scratch

"the truth will come out verry soon..and my family is gonna make sure of that" or something like that..

maby than we know if we were talking to the real king of pop Janet wants to speak - Page 2 Icon_pale
MJJ
MJJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 126
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by steffmaster1 Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:40 pm

why does she suddenly want to speak/get paid for interview i do believe shes loyal and in on the hoax again i also believe there will be no tears which is good and hopefully clues wonder what mj wants her to say in it will it be on youtube can somebody put up the link when its posted im in uk so wont see it otherwise one to look out for i reckon!
steffmaster1
steffmaster1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 109
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Neversaynever Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:42 pm

Truth_or_Dare wrote:She hasn't talked yet Wink so let's wait to see what she says...This may very well be a message from MJ for all we know...There's a reason she hasn;t been talking much since june...and when she does talk people tend to listen...
Let's just wait to see what she says before we give up!

I agree... if ANYONE would be the messanger in that family it would be her. They were close and I think this would be the perfect opportunity. Let's wait and see.
Neversaynever
Neversaynever

Aantal berichten : 19
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by mumof3 Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:47 pm

susan boyle sang that song i dream a dream and she had a break down with the stress and guess who got in touch with her and gave her strength mj
mumof3
mumof3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:27 pm

mumof3 wrote:susan boyle sang that song i dream a dream and she had a break down with the stress and guess who got in touch with her and gave her strength mj

What are you talking about ?
Léa
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:28 pm

mumof3 wrote:susan boyle sang that song i dream a dream and she had a break down with the stress and guess who got in touch with her and gave her strength mj

And I thought, this thread is about Janet... Janet wants to speak - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:30 pm

COME ON! Very Happy
This means NOTHING, Remember.. Michael has timed this probably to perfection. Everyone has their role to play and now its Janets turn.
ANALYSING TIMEE Smile
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:34 pm

ONESTEPCLOSER wrote:COME ON! Very Happy
This means NOTHING, Remember.. Michael has timed this probably to perfection. Everyone has their role to play and now its Janets turn.
ANALYSING TIMEE Smile
I'm new and I don't understand why you are saying it means nothing ?
I agree Michael has timed it perfectly but then it does make sense.

EDIT : peview Of Janet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiOl9VJxQ3w
Léa
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:36 pm

Léa wrote:
ONESTEPCLOSER wrote:COME ON! Very Happy
ANALYSING TIMEE Smile
I'm new and I don't understand why you are saying it means nothing ?
I agree Michael has timed it perfectly but then it does make sense.

EDIT : peview Of Janet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiOl9VJxQ3w

well everyone is panicking about janet suddenly wanting to talk and what she might say etc
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:40 pm

Oh, and you don't think she will give a msg or clues ?
Léa
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:42 pm

she might give us clues, possibly, more than likely! but i just dont think that anything bad will come out of it. I dunno, call it gut instict if u want Smile
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:43 pm

Oh, I agree with you !
I also think we'll have things to analyse, but I'm sure it's not negative things ! (Thansks for answering me ! )
Léa
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:47 pm

Yeah I agree Smile And no bother! Anytime!
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:54 pm

remember janet is an actress so we are gonna have to be very vigilant
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Mish1981 Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:10 pm

I too think that Janet is one of the few (to the public eye, who knows how they are in private) loyal family members of the Jackson family. I have always seen a closeness between MJ and Janet, that I haven't seen with any other of his family members, again from the public eye. I have to say that I think that Janets duty or role in this right now (for the interview) is to do damage control. If someone could help out with this that would be great, who was at the BET Awards first, Joe or Janet? If Joe was there first and then Janet showed up and def. considering she's the one who spoke, I think she's the one to keep everything grounded, if that makes sense. She doesn't say a lot and we haven't heard from her yet. I don't think she's doing this for money or the spotlight, I think she's doing it to keep the "truth" out in the publics view and keep MJ fresh on everyones mind. I personally think that all the family members have a role in this and even if Jermaine and La Toya are adding a spin on it, I do think it's their part to seem the greedy siblings just out for themselves and to add a spin of drama to things.
Mish1981
Mish1981

Aantal berichten : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:17 pm

JOE spoke first on the red carpet
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Mish1981 Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:24 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:JOE spoke first on the red carpet

Ok, thanks..... I could be way off and more then wrong but it seems to me that if Joe was there first and spoke at the red carpet (I remember that now). Then Janet shows up to talk, it seems it's for damage control. Didn't she say something about the whole family wanting to be there but it was a hard time for them. I won't go into the hard time part but I think it's weird that out of the whole family again a sibling is the one that talks and it comes from the one that MJ seemed closest to.

Just my thought
Mish1981
Mish1981

Aantal berichten : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by mjboogie Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:28 pm

Guys, I am really nervous about Janet speaking. Why now? She has been sooo quiet. Honestly, I just feel that if Janet speaks sadly it will confirm to me that MJ has truly passed on. Because you know when Janet comes forward in a television interview? MJ may still be here but I dont know ! Like I will keep saying what about his kids? He luved them sooooo much! Janet may just want to come forth to clear up some things about the investigation I am thinking. I doubt if she will hint at MJ still being here. MJ luved us his fans I dont feel he would take us through this. ... but....I dont know its all soooooo strange.
mjboogie
mjboogie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:43 am

Mish1981 wrote:I don't think she's doing this for money or the spotlight, I think she's doing it to keep the "truth" out in the publics view and keep MJ fresh on everyones mind. I personally think that all the family members have a role in this and even if Jermaine and La Toya are adding a spin on it, I do think it's their part to seem the greedy siblings just out for themselves and to add a spin of drama to things.

I think Mchael knows ho greedy Jermaine and La Toya are. And he can't control them the way he wants to so he just has to let them do their things even if that means that trusworthy persons like janet, has to "repair" their errors after that.
Léa
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by steffmaster1 Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:21 am

janet to open american music awards another hologram like vmas maybe we may see mj again at different points like vmas wot is she going to sing cant imagine its gona be just about her if so wtf!!!
steffmaster1
steffmaster1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by steffmaster1 Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:56 am

cant wait to see it as soon as anyone can please put likn on here or im sure ill find it easy on youtube i think this will be good for us just look at the preview real big smiles and little watery eyes im actually looking forward to it cant fool me janet!!!
steffmaster1
steffmaster1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:32 am

Don't worry I think it will be discussed on this forum i real time, which is great fro me too !

I don't have access to american tv
Léa
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content