Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two

+30
Myme
mjgirl86
dexember
Eva R
ForstAMoon
lonelynation
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Harleyblonde
White_Orchid
mjssoulmate
JustJamiee
icy55
Sweet1
yspadda
MJFOREVER
ilprincipe
Give.In.To.Me
Truth_or_Dare
jpresley
LiberianGirl
infinitylady
See
Grace
Confused
EarthAngel90
fa
zembla
city.gal1
ILuvUMoreMJ
rowdyangel
34 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two - Page 3 Empty Re: TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:20 pm

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Read that blog...starting at late this afternoon...there is alot more info there....I think some of the people on there actually have known all along what the scoop is. Ive been following for awhile and they seem to know their stuff...which makes me curious as to who they REALLY are...iIm not talking about them being MJ but people who maybe shouldnt be talking?

I could be wrong though..

Okay, will do. Wink

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Name some specific inconsistancies....

All the inconsistencies we've been talking about in this thread, as well as the ones that led us to the hoax theory in the first place. Laughing

And WHY do you think there are inconsistancies? Because we are being told 3 or 4 different things....and from WHO? Im not asking this as a serious question...Im quizzing you...

I want to write more on this but I am way past my bedtime...can we discuss tomorrow? I cannot think clear right now.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two - Page 3 Empty Re: TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:22 pm

I think the next few weeks will be full of some pretty interesting things....
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:28 pm

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Well he said a similar thing on Oprah, I think it was, and explained it further. He just meant that he edited it thinking of how Michael would have wanted it.

I think you might be right. I mean IMO I don't even think MJ is in America anymore... I think he's been gone since June 25 and is somewhere remote taking a chill pill. (Although i'm still not sure cause the whole LKL think with Dave Dave really makes me scratch my head sometimes..)
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 176
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:35 pm

JustJamiee wrote:

Remeber when he said, he might get shot when leaving for talking so much about the inconsistency's and all that? I know he was being humorous lol. But that does have a deeper meaning. He could very well piss a lot of people off by what he did. And that brings me to think about the whole Illuminati theory which I really don't believe had anything to do with Micheal, but I do believe they exist.

I think it was HELLA weird that Murry called Philps and Dileo after discovering MJ. That's VERYY strange and I don't understand why people aren't more curious about this..

&& I'm not sure if Dileo being on Sony board and Bain out....good for MJ or not. I haven't really looked into that. What do you think? I mean does this basically mean Dileo just chose to turn his back on MJ and join the badguys?

Klein chose ethics and morals over 'situation politics which is major kudos to him.

Harvey is no slouch. He has Law degree from University of Chicago.Concurrent to TMZ, he does People's Court in New York, for past 20 years or so.

Dileo really disturbs me'. Make no mistake, Dileo is shark, Bain is shark, too. It would take a BIGGER SHARK to oust Bain. So, I dunno. I hope some forum members can offer insight into whether Dileo legit or not.

Thisisitmovie.com domain name was register 7 days after MJ 'death', when most ordinary people in mourning. Please note Culver City address, too.

Domain Name: thisisitmovie.com

Registrar Name: Markmonitor.com
Registrar Whois: whois.markmonitor.com
Registrar Homepage: http://www.markmonitor.com

Administrative Contact:
Webmaster WebMaster
SPDE Domain Names Inc.
6025 W. Slauson Ave
Culver City ca 90231
US
[img]http://source.domaintools.com/email.pgif?md5=ed61af93c944b3a7fbe261627be860bc&face=arial&size=9&color=000000&bgcolor=FFFFFF&face=arial&size=9&color=0000FF&bgcolor=FFFFFF&format[]=underline&format[]=transparent&format[]=transparent[/img] +1.3104824636 Fax: +1.3104824893
Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
Webmaster WebMaster
SPDE Domain Names Inc.
6025 W. Slauson Ave
Culver City ca 90231
US
[img]http://source.domaintools.com/email.pgif?md5=ed61af93c944b3a7fbe261627be860bc&face=arial&size=9&color=000000&bgcolor=FFFFFF&face=arial&size=9&color=0000FF&bgcolor=FFFFFF&format[]=underline&format[]=transparent&format[]=transparent[/img] +1.3104824636 Fax: +1.3104824893

Created on..............: 2009-07-02.
Expires on..............: 2012-07-02.
Record last updated on..: 2009-09-29.

Domain servers in listed order:

ns3.sonypictures.com
ns2.sonypictures.com
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:36 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:

And WHY do you think there are inconsistancies? Because we are being told 3 or 4 different things....and from WHO? Im not asking this as a serious question...Im quizzing you...

I want to write more on this but I am way past my bedtime...can we discuss tomorrow? I cannot think clear right now.

Well yes there could be two ways to look at at it. I'm not totally convinced we're being fed info though. I just think people can't get their stories straight, and a lot of things don't add up because it would be almost impossible to pull this kind of hoax off perfectly without leaving a trail. On the surface it doesn't look too questionable to most people, but maybe they didn't expect some fans would be digging so much. Wink I could be wrong. TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two - Page 3 Dontknow

Last edited by ILuvUMoreMJ on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:57 pm

On the surface it doesn't look too questionable to most people, but maybe they didn't expect some fans would be digging so much. I could be wrong.
I could see that as being a possibility for sure..
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:35 pm

I knew it wouldn't take long! lol Some kind person uploaded to interview on YT so we all could see it over and over again! Smile KUDOS to them<3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6dNiK_uWdY&feature=sub
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 176
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by yspadda Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:39 am

There is no morals nor ethics in Klein's choice. If he had morals and ethics he wouldn't talk at all about Michael and the case.
He is just trying to save his @ss.
How can you trust that guy ?
yspadda
yspadda
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ForstAMoon Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:17 am

the thing of Michael saying good-bye before the Day, reminded me one of the June tweets of Elizabeth Taylor posted by just before 26/06 :

Somebody I care for very much sent the following note to me with flowers and I wanted to share it with you.5:04 PM Jun 19th from web

Dearest Elizabeth, You make the sun shine, the clouds move and the world spin. So many people love you and so do I. Love Always,______5:06 PM Jun 19th from web
ForstAMoon
ForstAMoon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 27
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:36 am

I didn't hear about that tweet before! Aw, it had to be MJ. I love you I wonder if they were "goodbye" flowers?
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:32 am

WICH TWEET? :O Very Happy Did Michael tweeted? He has a verified account but I think that is from sony. Can somebody tell me? Smile
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:52 am

What? Liz got a tweet from "Micheal"? I cant imagine him having a twitter account...his account alone would cause Twitter to crash permanantly!!

That tweet does sound a little..hmmmmmmm

I am going to watch the whole Klien vid...its on TMZ...cus I missed it. I actually have a job!! LOL!!! I just stay signed in all day...so...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:01 am

Yes, ET is using twitter and I think the message she distributed came on a card with a bunch of flowers. We were discussing the meaning of the tweet on the Matisse drawing at the time (# 18).

These are ET's tweets - start at the bottom for the older ones.

1. My love goes out to Katherine and Michael's beloved
children.2:28 PM Jul 6th from web
2. I said I wouldn't go to the Staples Center and I
certainly don't want to become a part of it. I love him
too much.2:26 PM Jul 6th from web
3. I just don't believe that Michael would want me to
share my grief with millions of others. How I feel is
between us. Not a public event.2:25 PM Jul 6th from
web
4. And I cannot guarantee that I would be coherent to
say a word.2:24 PM Jul 6th from web
5. I've been asked to speak at the Staples Center. I
cannot be part of the public whoopla.2:22 PM Jul 6th
from web
6. I will always love Michael from the depth of my
being and nothing can separate us.4:29 PM Jul 5th
from web
7. I am a survivor not only for myself, but for my family
and for Michael too.4:28 PM Jul 5th from web
8. Although my grief over Michael could not be any
deeper, I am not on suicide watch as some of the
cheaper "rags" would have you believe.4:27 PM Jul
5th from web
9. I wanted you my friends to know that I'm going into
the hospital Wednesday or Thursday to complete a
test I was in the middle of.4:26 PM Jul 5th from web
10. I keep looking at the photo he gave me of himself
which says, "To my true love Elizabeth, I love you
forever." And I will love HIM forever.2:08 PM Jun
26th from web
11. I can't imagine life without him. But I guess with
God's help I'll learn.2:06 PM Jun 26th from web
12. I don't think anyone knew how much we loved each
other. The purest most giving love I've ever known.
Oh god! I'm going to miss him.2:04 PM Jun 26th
from web
13. It can't be so. He will live in my heart forever but it's
not enough. My life feels so empty.2:01 PM Jun 26th
from web
14. I was packing up my clothes to go to London for his
opening when I heard the news. I still can't believe it.
I don't want to believe it.2:00 PM Jun 26th from web
15. We had so much in common and we had such loving
fun together.1:59 PM Jun 26th from web
16. My heart...my mind...are broken. I loved Michael with
all my soul and I can't imagine life without him.1:57
PM Jun 26th from web
17. Dear Arnie, What have you been up to since you've
been back? Twitter me back. All my love,
Elizabeth1:58 PM Jun 22nd from web
18. I will never be able to thank my dear friend, Dr.
Arnold Klein enough for the stunning drawing by
Matisse.1:56 PM Jun 22nd from web
19. Dearest Elizabeth, You make the sun shine, the clouds
move and the world spin. So many people love you
and so do I. Love Always,______5:06 PM Jun 19th
from web
20. Somebody I care for very much sent the following
note to me with flowers and I wanted to share it with
you.5:04 PM Jun 19th from web

21. Life without earrings is empty!11:29 AM Jun 19th
from web
22. Humor is the only way to stay alive.5:58 PM Jun 18th
from web
23. My mind, my soul were transported by his beauty, his
voice, his inner being. God has kissed this man and I
thank God for it.7:53 PM Jun 8th from web
24. I went to see Andrea Bocelli last night. The first time
I've been out in months. The Hollywood Bowl
allowed me to use my wheelchair.7:52 PM Jun 8th
from web
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:06 am

Do we know what M's page is?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by dexember Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:12 am

I've devised a plan guys. Bare with me here. This may work.

We all dress in ninja costumes. If you don't have a ninja costume you can craft one by wrapping a black t-shirt around your head, spray painting your legs black and cutting finger holes in socks for gloves. We then go and track down one of these people: Joe, Jermaine or La Toya Jackson, (it shouldn't be too hard, we'll just go to one of their interviews, they're doing like 2 an hour now, right?) we offer them a massive amount of money for the truth. How will they resist? BTW, the ninja costume is just because I thought that would be amusing.

Edit:
Embarassed I forgot what my plan is about.
I meant to say, I'm getting sick of no real action happening. We need something real to go off, no more rumors.
dexember
dexember
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 106
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:23 am

dexember wrote:I've devised a plan guys. Bare with me here. This may work.

We all dress in ninja costumes. If you don't have a ninja costume you can craft one by wrapping a black t-shirt around your head, spray painting your legs black and cutting finger holes in socks for gloves. We then go and track down one of these people: Joe, Jermaine or La Toya Jackson, (it shouldn't be too hard, we'll just go to one of their interviews, they're doing like 2 an hour now, right?) we offer them a massive amount of money for the truth. How will they resist? BTW, the ninja costume is just because I thought that would be amusing.

Edit:
Embarassed I forgot what my plan is about.
I meant to say, I'm getting sick of no real action happening. We need something real to go off, no more rumors.

I wanna do that! NINJA TURTLES!! TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two - Page 3 Alien
But I live in holland... Sad Well, Jermaine is coming to Holland so I will be ready with my ninja suit! HAJA!!
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:25 am

HA HA! And OMG, Dex, your signature rules! Too funny! TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two - Page 3 Lol
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:29 am

Dex!! I had your sig as an avatar for a LONG time!! LOLOLOL!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by dexember Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:34 am

Hahaha Very Happy I finally figured out how to display the signature !

I love that picture, I laughed so much when I first saw it.
I think it'll be my sig forever, it still amuses me TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two - Page 3 Vddc48

Hmm.. what do you think about the idea of Arnie being paid to do this interview?
or do you think it would be a volunteer thing? scratch
dexember
dexember
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 106
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:05 am

dexember wrote:Hahaha Very Happy I finally figured out how to display the signature !

I love that picture, I laughed so much when I first saw it.
I think it'll be my sig forever, it still amuses me TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two - Page 3 Vddc48

Hmm.. what do you think about the idea of Arnie being paid to do this interview?
or do you think it would be a volunteer thing? scratch

I laughed at your sig, too, loved it!

No, I don't believe that Klein paid for that interview; it was definitely voluntary and contrary his lawyer's advice if I understood correctly.

The dude is loaded. Remember Harvey asking why Klein even 'bothered' submitting the $48,000.00 bill for services_subtext that Klein is so loaded and didn't need the 'change'.

TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two - Page 3 Icon_smile
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:46 am

Im watching the interview now and Klien is SO annoying. Let Harvy speak!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:44 pm

@dexember, LOVE your sig! LMAO

Hey guys, one more thing, Klein said he wanted to do this again so there might be more coming. I'm not exactly sure what to make of him but he did confirm a couple of things in the interview which sounded legit.

My quesion is this: WHY this interview?

Somehow I don't get the feeling that he is in on the hoax but on the other hand I feel that there was some reason that he went on TMZ. So was it just for personal reasons, like to throw off some of the "blame" on him or is this part of some other plan?

He did say something to Harvey a couple of times indicating that Harvey knew a lot more to this MJ thing than he was letting on. Harvey just said "we have good sources".
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Myme Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:56 pm

This is confusing! I haven't watched the interview yet because I can't use sound. If Klein sounded genuine, what was the deal with his statements about a doctor being sedated by a patient's exhaled propofol and the thing about peeing in a cup... TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two - Page 3 Icon_mad . I'm really lost TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two - Page 3 Icon_scratch
Myme
Myme

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:00 pm

Eva R wrote:
dexember wrote:I've devised a plan guys. Bare with me here. This may work.

Edit:
TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two - Page 3 Icon_redface I forgot what my plan is about.

I wanna do that! NINJA TURTLES!! TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two - Page 3 Alien

But I live in holland... TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two - Page 3 Icon_sad Well, Jermaine is coming to Holland so I will be ready with my ninja suit! HAJA!!

OMG ...I will so be a ninja! TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two - Page 3 Icon_bounce
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by ezzramj Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:06 pm

doesn't it seem strange to anyone that the dr fattie klein is breaching doctor-patient confidentialty??? doesn't it seem strange that he would be allowed to talk while there is an ongoing murder investigation???
options?
1 the CLAN are gonna sue him to high heavens
2 all part of the mj plan
can anyone verify this, doctor patient confidentialty thing?
ezzramj
ezzramj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:17 pm

Thats what I was thinking as well...confidentiality as a doctor/patient-and he keeps mainatianing that they were friends but he is putting all this bs out there-that even if it were true MJ would never ever in a million years want out there in the open.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:19 pm

The rabbi also broke confidentiality-but I think its actualy legal for a doc to keep it-ALSO it was my understanding that Arnie was being investigated as well-I just think everyone should be made to shut the h--- up until its over. I don't think MJ has Arnie on the hoax-unless he turned a naive choice again..if so Arnie is really taking his oppuratunity to screw MJ over.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by ezzramj Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:22 pm

i don't understand why the family are letting this happen, if i was family i would have tape around their mouth faster than you can say beat it!!
ezzramj
ezzramj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Gm Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:32 pm

I haven't been able to see it yet either because of a sound problem. It doesn't make sense because the stuff written on TMZ regarding what he's said in this interview is beyond sickening in it's slander towards Michael TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two - Page 3 Icon_evil TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two - Page 3 Kopfschuettel . If it wasn't for the good points you guys are making in this thread I would still be assuming (having not yet seen it) that he's all BS. I really need to see this interview because this guy isn't making any sense. The doctor-patient confidentiality should be concrete. TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two - Page 3 Icon_scratch What's his motive?
Gm
Gm
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:52 pm

dexember
I love love love your signature haha!

Dearest Elizabeth, You make the sun shine, the clouds move and the world spin. So many people love you and so do I. Love Always,______5:06 PM Jun 19th from web

That melts my heart
I love you
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:09 pm

The US Hipaa laws guarantee doctor/patient confidentiality even after "death." So Dr. Frickin Drunken Klein is breaking the law and could be sued for anything he says about Michael's so-called "drug problem," skin condition, plastic surgery, etc. He could go to jail for that. It is a serious breach of confidentiality to even say that Michael is his patient.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:17 pm

Which means in this case that he did not tell anything reliable at all.
He is already consulting lawyers...

Arnie was talking complete crap - come on - needle marks at the neck - did you see his neck? since when do we apply IV at the neck? ???? ARNIE come on !!!!
This is even for a skin doctor a bit much out of the sky....

Soap bubbles, nothing but soap bubbles.
Many reasons for that, but nothing to really worry about.

L.O.V.E.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:17 am

I thought Arnie was making the point that there weren't needle marks in his neck. Harvey said he was 100% sure there were, and Arnie asked everyone if they saw any marks in TII, to prove the point that we couldn't. Maybe I understood it wrong. scratch

Oh and someone on Tmz, claiming to be an LA lawyer, said this about Klein breaching doctor/patient confidentiality, but I don't know if it's true or not...

Dr. Klein is able to speak publicly about his medical treatment of Mr. Jackson because Mr. Jackson himself signed a full-disclosure privacy waiver giving Dr. Klein permission to do so. The waiver is a matter of record and survives his death. Due to this Dr. Klein has not violated any California laws or HIPAA regulations nor does he need the approval of Mr. Jackson's Estate to discuss Mr. Jackson's medical history. You may find his actions distasteful, however, they are not illegal. We are not talking about a standard HIPAA Disclosure Release that a Patient signs when authorizing one doctor to transmit medical information to another. Mr. Jackson drafted the letter (waiver) he signed specifically authorizing Dr. Klein to speak to the media on his behalf about his medical conditions and/or treatment. Mr. Jackson reserved the right to revoke his permission at any time. Said wavier is a part of his medical file with Dr. Klein, including those seized by the Los Angeles County Coroner. Also, Dr. Klein himself spoke of this on his Larry King Live appearance. In addition, as pointed out by another commenter, Dr. Klein is also free to discuss or comment on any information about Mr. Jackson that has already been publicly disclosed either by Mr. Jackson himself or Law Enforcement.

Cheers.
Posted at 11:05PM on Nov 5th 2009 by mjuls00

Last edited by ILuvUMoreMJ on Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:37 am

Klein was a little fast for me but I understood that he was putting Michael into the drug addict corner and that the doctor at the house did not know anything and did it all wrong and in this context he mentioned the needle marks at the neck. I have to review this if I find nerve and time to do it. Arnie was really a pain to listen to.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:56 am

Dr. Klein is able to speak publicly about his medical treatment of Mr. Jackson because Mr. Jackson himself signed a full-disclosure privacy waiver giving Dr. Klein permission to do so.

Why the heck would MJ do that.. that doesn't make any sense to me (unless he did it for this very purpose - to make people believe..)
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:14 am

lonelynation wrote:
Dr. Klein is able to speak publicly about his medical treatment of Mr. Jackson because Mr. Jackson himself signed a full-disclosure privacy waiver giving Dr. Klein permission to do so.

Why the heck would MJ do that.. that doesn't make any sense to me (unless he did it for this very purpose - to make people believe..)

Hmmm yeah why would he do that??
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:03 pm

After all those years of striving for privacy and having everyone in his circle sign Confidentiality statements why this all of a sudden? I gather it was to cement the HOAX and make everyone believe he was truly dead. Too late Dr. Klein. You are a day late and dollar short. Keep the Faith!

MJFOREVER wrote:
lonelynation wrote:

Hmmm yeah why would he do that??
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:41 pm

I don't know for sure if he signed that...but if he did, it is most definitely fishy!
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum