Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two

+30
Myme
mjgirl86
dexember
Eva R
ForstAMoon
lonelynation
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Harleyblonde
White_Orchid
mjssoulmate
JustJamiee
icy55
Sweet1
yspadda
MJFOREVER
ilprincipe
Give.In.To.Me
Truth_or_Dare
jpresley
LiberianGirl
infinitylady
See
Grace
Confused
EarthAngel90
fa
zembla
city.gal1
ILuvUMoreMJ
rowdyangel
34 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two Empty TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two

Post by rowdyangel Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:13 pm

Dr. Arnold Klein has shown up at the TMZ offices to appear on TMZ live at 1:30 PM PT, 4:30 PM ET today.

Dr. Klein -- who bailed before his scheduled appearance on Tuesday -- promises to tell all about his most famous patient, Michael Jackson.

Dr. Klein will talk with Harvey Levin -- no restrictions.

Come back at 1:30 PM PT, 4:30 PM ET.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/05/tmz-live- ... z0W1PQP27x

The "no restrictions" sounds interesting. Why the sudden change of heart? Hmmmmmm.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two Empty Re: TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:20 pm

LOL, I just posted about this too. I'm surprised his lawyer's letting him talk now. Suspect Ill be tuning in.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two Empty Re: TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two

Post by city.gal1 Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:21 pm

Oh gosh, here we go again! TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two Icon_eek
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:31 pm

That should be interesting! Although I'm afraid the focus will be on the 'peeing in cups' story. TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two Icon_silent
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by fa Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:32 pm

this man is sick...
fa
fa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:39 pm

city.gal1 wrote:Oh gosh, here we go again! TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two Icon_eek

Motherf***ing Ditto! TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two Icon_evil TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two Icon_evil TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two Icon_evil
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:42 pm

I can't believe what this guy is saying!!!!!!

How on earth did poor Michael end up getting involved with this low-life??? Sad Evil or Very Mad
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:44 pm

Klein is going off on Hoeflin saying he performed over 20 nose surgeries on MJ, and saying he was accused of playing with people's genitals when they were put under. Harvey stopped him from saying more. I can't believe Klein's lawyers are letting him talk like this, holy crap.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:45 pm

Who is this plastic surgeon Harvey doesn't want to talk about and Klein wants to discuss? Never heard of him.
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:45 pm

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Klein is going off on Hoeflin saying he performed over 20 nose surgeries on MJ, and saying he was accused of playing with people's genitals when they were put under. Harvey stopped him from saying more. I can't believe Klein's lawyers are letting him talk like this, holy crap.

Ok Hoeflin it is. Thanks TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two Icon_biggrin
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:49 pm

As I said, Klein looks like he's on some crack and to be honest, he talks like this too.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by See Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:50 pm

Confused wrote:Who is this plastic surgeon Harvey doesn't want to talk about and Klein wants to discuss? Never heard of him.

Is that the Dr. who had permission to reveal Michaels medical files??? you know the one who was being afraid for his life and wanted to expose every thing..... what ever happend to him and what war his name???
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:52 pm

Sorry guys, I am watching TMZ live right now and Klein is proposing that the applying doc would get sedated by a patient exhaling Propofol while being administered the drug.

I am not only laughing, I am rubbing my eyes. He must be really on drugs.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:54 pm

Grace wrote:As I said, Klein looks like he's on some crack and to be honest, he talks like this too.

Klein had a terrible skiing accident a few years back...I'm pretty sure that's why he looks and talks like that, and is also most likely the reason he has the cane.

Did you guys catch the part where he said when MJ was exhaling propofol that could actually put the doctor to sleep? Shocked
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by See Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:57 pm

Grace wrote:As I said, Klein looks like he's on some crack and to be honest, he talks like this too.

strange guy indeed, what is with him???? TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two Icon_question
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:58 pm

See wrote:
Confused wrote:Who is this plastic surgeon Harvey doesn't want to talk about and Klein wants to discuss? Never heard of him.

Is that the Dr. who had permission to reveal Michaels medical files??? you know the one who was being afraid for his life and wanted to expose every thing..... what ever happend to him and what war his name???

I wish I could tell you. I have no idea. I just know that this guy Klein is mentioning is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Hoefflin
Especially check the allegations on wikipedia..Some very weird stuff.
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:59 pm

Wait, what? Did I just hear that right? scratch Did Klein just say that Ed Winters was invited to the memorial and was sitting in the 3rd row, so he must be close to someone in the family? Shocked And Klein wasn't even invited? This is all so strange!!
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:00 pm

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Wait, what? Did I just hear that right? scratch Did Klein just say that Ed Winters was invited to the memorial and was sitting in the 3rd row, so he must be close to someone in the family? Shocked And Klein wasn't even invited? This is all so strange!!

Yes I heard that too - odd.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:01 pm

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Wait, what? Did I just hear that right? scratch Did Klein just say that Ed Winters was invited to the memorial and was sitting in the 3rd row, so he must be close to someone in the family? Shocked And Klein wasn't even invited? This is all so strange!!

I didn't catch who Ed Winters is?
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:02 pm

He is the chief coroner!!
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:03 pm

In fact, he's smart and aggresses now all around.
The saying goes the barking dog does not bite.
However I wonder why he has to bark this much.
Michael is guilty, Murray is guilty, the family is guilty, the security is guilty, Doc Hoefflin is guilty, the nurses, the I don't know who are guilty.

But Arnie.

I would not trust him a milimeter and certainly not my face or nose.
This is a very clever fox but not one I would like to cross a street with.
My personal opinion.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:05 pm

VERY strange!
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:06 pm

Is this guy always this talkative? TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two Icon_scratch He is talking about everything and everyone. What is his deal.
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:08 pm

Funny that Klein is asking the same questions as us, like why was Latoya allowed in the house when it should have been a crime scene. Where is all the money, and the jewels now?

As much as I despise what TMZ does, I actually kinda like Harvey. Embarassed

Last edited by ILuvUMoreMJ on Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:08 pm

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:He is the chief coroner!!

Thanks TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two Icon_smile
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:13 pm

My goodness! TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two Lol
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:15 pm

Well Michael is publicly put very clearly back into the scene of having been a drug addict. So in the public eye Arnie wants to shift all guilt away from himself and towards others.

And this makes me think of Annie's theory again and I don't have forgotten about it.

Let's assume that this is part of the plan - since TMZ has been involved - then this is 1) again buying time for Michael and 2) indicates to me that the public picture of Michael is again dirtened for some reason.

At the same time we have radio spots every hour for TII - marketing finally setting in after all (too late IMO).

I just state this now for collecting it as such. Let's draw conclusions out of it later.

Arnie is more than fishy though.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:18 pm

WHAT?!? The chief coroner became a friend of the Jacksons and they invited him to the memorial WTH??? That's so odd just if Ed is not in on the hoax too TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two Lol
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by fa Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:20 pm

Ed Winters is freemason...

Maybe freemasons have helped MJ to xcape
fa
fa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:20 pm

@Grace, I was just think the same thing about "buying time" for MJ. There is a reason for this interview that's all I know.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fa Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:22 pm

Has he talked about the pee again?
fa
fa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:24 pm

The memorial seemed to planned? TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two Icon_question
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:25 pm

fa wrote:Has he talked about the pee again?

Not so far, but he just mentioned AEG and how much $$ they are making and that he might "get shot on the way out" for saying so. Just denied paternity of MJs kids.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:26 pm

He's talking about his family now. Oh, he just said that Joe has multiple children with other women! And he's saying Katherine didn't stop the beatings. Sad And it bugged him that Jermaine is going around acting so close to Michael because he knows they were anything but.

I wish he'd shut up about the children already, but at least he makes it sound like MJ was an awesome dad.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by fa Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:27 pm

Sure Confused!
Too planned for only a week.
fa
fa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:28 pm

Arnie is blubbering like soap water pouring down the stairs.....

The beating father, Katherine not leaving the beater, the memorial, the funeral, the money of AEG in it, he doesn't want kids - did he drink champagne before the interview or a "don't stop me now" lemonade?

LOL

Poor Harvey has hard times to interrupt him at all at times

This is incredible stuff he's blubbering.
I'll have to watch again.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:29 pm

There has GOT to be a reason for this interview coming NOW, on the heels of TII being released. Why in the world would AK even comment on Uncled Ed being that the Memorial in the first place?? It's like he's planting a seed that leeds to further discussion/fodder.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:30 pm

Hope he doesn't come down to the colour of Michael's longjohns TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two Lol
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:30 pm

Grace wrote:Arnie is blubbering like soap water pouring down the stairs.....

The beating father, Katherine not leaving the beater, the memorial, the funeral, the money of AEG in it, he doesn't want kids - did he drink champagne before the interview or a "don't stop me now" lemonade?

LOL

LOL LOL Blubbering is a GREAT word! TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two Lol
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:31 pm

Grace wrote:Arnie is blubbering like soap water pouring down the stairs.....

LOL

LMAO! Having just spent 3 hours with AK on Sunday, Harvey had to have seen this coming. He knows exactly what he is doing. TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two Suspect
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:32 pm

Have you noticed he refers MJ in the present tense and then later in the past tense? I'm getting a strange feeling about this, I know that there has to be a reason for this "interview".

Last edited by city.gal1 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:32 pm

Omg now the peeing thing. Rolling Eyes
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:32 pm

Grace wrote:Hope he doesn't come down to the colour of Michael's longjohns TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two Lol

We all know that Michael never met a pair of longjohns he liked. TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two Icon_razz
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:34 pm

This is NOT an interview.
This is a STATEMENT on each and every aspect of Michael's life.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:37 pm

OMG, you guys!!! Klein just said that Michael went around and said goodbye to everyone before he died...he said he never did that!!
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:37 pm

"when did MJ die?" Suspect
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:37 pm

WOW!!! whats with the change in story??forst he says he hasnt seen him in months and now it was just before his death????
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:37 pm

5 days before he 'died' he said GOODBYE? to everybody at the office??
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:38 pm

Truth_or_Dare wrote:"when did MJ die?" TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two Suspect

Yeah what was that about. He was his good friend but he didn't know when his good friend died?
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:39 pm

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:OMG, you guys!!! Klein just said that Michael went around and said goodbye to everyone before he died...he said he never did that!!

He was saying goodbye because he was leaving on a good long HOAX.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next