Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two

+30
Myme
mjgirl86
dexember
Eva R
ForstAMoon
lonelynation
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Harleyblonde
White_Orchid
mjssoulmate
JustJamiee
icy55
Sweet1
yspadda
MJFOREVER
ilprincipe
Give.In.To.Me
Truth_or_Dare
jpresley
LiberianGirl
infinitylady
See
Grace
Confused
EarthAngel90
fa
zembla
city.gal1
ILuvUMoreMJ
rowdyangel
34 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two - Page 2 Empty Re: TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:39 pm

I think this is big because I don't believe Klein is in on the hoax...he thinks MJ had a premonition and thought he was saying goodbye because he knew he was going to die.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two - Page 2 Empty Re: TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two

Post by jpresley Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:39 pm

Confused wrote:
Truth_or_Dare wrote:"when did MJ die?" TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two - Page 2 Suspect

Yeah what was that about. He was his good friend but he didn't know when his good friend died?

Guess that explains why he tweeted about Farrah Fawcett but not MJ, huh?
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:40 pm

I don't watch it...but thanks for reporting...so I get to know what'S going on with Klein.
An interview with our brick man---
that's indeed interesting Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:41 pm

jpresley wrote:
Confused wrote:
Truth_or_Dare wrote:"when did MJ die?" TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two - Page 2 Suspect

Yeah what was that about. He was his good friend but he didn't know when his good friend died?

Guess that explains why he tweeted about Farrah Fawcett but not MJ, huh?

He did? Well guess his dear friend was not twitter worthy? This is getting stranger by the second.
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:42 pm

Suspect
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:43 pm

No arnie, not throw everything away because he passed away but not trash him like this because he was YOUR FRIEND!
JESUS!!!!
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:44 pm

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:I think this is big because I don't believe Klein is in on the hoax...he thinks MJ had a premonition and thought he was saying goodbye because he knew he was going to die.

I was thinking that too. But he obviously is thinking everything is very weird (or maybe he's suspecting something) because he just won't stop talking about every strange thing. First he says the memorial seemed too planned. Then he says Michael said goodbye. Then he mentions Ed Winter being at the funeral.
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:44 pm

"Ask me some more"...he's so enjoying the attention...he makes me so sick...GOD!
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:45 pm

Hahaha Ask Me More!!! this guy is just unstoppable
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:45 pm

He's dissing Debbie Rowe now.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:46 pm

Confused wrote:Hahaha Ask Me More!!! this guy is just unstoppable

He has diarrhea of the mouth!
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:46 pm

Why would Debbie call MJ, Omar? scratch
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:48 pm

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Why would Debbie call MJ, Omar? scratch

This was one of the names that the prescriptions were under.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:49 pm

Yea, Omar Arnold...weird.

Now Klein is saying he didn't even talk to MJ during the whole trial from 2003 on. Suspect

Last edited by ILuvUMoreMJ on Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:50 pm

My God I am so sick of people trashing him like this and disecting everything about him...I really wonder how he stayed same over the years...
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yspadda Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:50 pm

Klein just sounds like someone who wants to put the focus on the others, surely because the focus (investigation) is on him right now.
It's called "last chance" strategy and it never works. It just make things worse for the one who uses that very strategy.
I think if people had some illusions about the kind of man Klein is, they won't have them anymore after the interview.
yspadda
yspadda
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:52 pm

He said he could tell Michael didn't want to go to England!

He also says we don't have the truth about how he died!!
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:55 pm

He's telling us who Murray's calls went to...I've never heard that before! You can tell Harvey knows a lot about this case but he won't say anything.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:55 pm

I thought he called joe too....why are there so many different stories?...
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:57 pm

Arnie calmes down. But he still doesn't say what Harvey wants to hear... LOL
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:59 pm

Okay, creepy...he's confirming that Joe and Murray knew and talked to each other. This last part is weird. Suspect
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:02 pm

Yeah you look really emotional Rolling Eyes
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:03 pm

Yea, he looks about as emotional as Joe. Rolling Eyes

I wish Klein would stop trying to defend MJ because he always ends up making him look worse.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:11 pm

We were eyewitnesses - thank God it's over.
He revealed some curtains. But not the one he wanted to get across. At least not for me.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:13 pm

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Okay, creepy...he's confirming that Joe and Murray knew and talked to each other. This last part is weird. Suspect

Not only that they knew each other BUT that Joe introduced Murray to MJ.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:16 pm

Dr. Klein is talking about any and everything all of a sudden out of the clear blue? Strange? Not to me! Aside from most of us on this forum that believe MJ is alive there is the rest of world who also believe he is alive. What better way to sway the masses than to have Dr. Klein come out on TMZ (Michael's BRICKMAN) and reveal all kinds of personal things about MJ. Who cares if he had a toilet in his bathroom but always peed in a cup? Who cares if he had two or 20 nose jobs? I am guessing we all as believers are supposed to be so outraged by what he is saying that it will convince us MJ has to dead. Well! I am not convinced. I recall when he was on LKL a few months back he was very careful about what he said and tried his damnedness not to speak about MJ in the present. It's November much too early for the HOAX to be revealed. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:18 pm

WHAT HAPPENED To klein! he was pretty good looking but now he looks like a fat douche bag. Too much money?!?!
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:24 pm

I am not sure about this. I remember that Michael was in Vegas and needed a discreet doc for his children - that's how he came across Murray. At least what I recall was said. So no fact, just hearsay.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:27 pm

icy55 wrote:WHAT HAPPENED To klein! he was pretty good looking but now he looks like a fat douche bag. Too much money?!?!

I mentioned earlier in the thread that he was in a horrible skiing accident, so that's why he looks so different now.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:27 pm

RIGHT ON!
After seeing the interview I was starting to think hmm...
BUT THEN KRAZY KLEIN SAID SOMETHING THAT KNOCKED ME BACK TO REALITY.
The last time Michael visited him at his office he made sure he said goodbye to
EVERYONE as if predicting his own death...BINGO! He knew he was going to "Die"
and that it would be a while before he saw everyone again so he did this on purpose.
Also he said he didn't think Michael wanted to do the 50 shows. Which was something I've always suspected as one of many reasons why Michael faked his death in the first place.
THANKS ARNIE Wink lol
But after watching this do you guys think Klein is in on it or no? Cause that's one thing i'm not to sure about now.
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 176
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:28 pm

No, I don't think he'd be spilling all this trash if he were in on the hoax.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:49 pm

JustJamiee wrote: RIGHT ON!
and that it would be a while before he saw everyone again so he did this on purpose.
Also he said he didn't think Michael wanted to do the 50 shows. Which was something I've always suspected as one of many reasons why Michael faked his death in the first place.
THANKS ARNIE TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two - Page 2 Icon_wink lol
But after watching this do you guys think Klein is in on it or no? Cause that's one thing i'm not to sure about now.

Yeah, I noticed that too. I think he really did say good-bye, knowing he would be hoaxing his death soon.
Another thing I'm wondering about is what Klein said about Debbie Rowe. What do you think he meant by Debbie accusing him of taking Omer away from her?
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:13 pm

I think one of Michael's fake names he'd use to get medicine was Omer Arnold or something like that. I think when Debbie said, "You took Omer away from me." she was talking in code. But did you see that part where the guy said Debbie posed for NUDE picture's in Kleins office?!?!!? Like WTH!! Hahah. I think Debbie was obsessed with Michael. He only wanted her for the kids, but it was clear he didn't love her. Well.. he might've loved her but he wasn't IN LOVE with her. I don't even know why he married her. I'm sure it was her idea and not his. lol
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:26 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:

Yeah, I noticed that too. I think he really did say good-bye, knowing he would be hoaxing his death soon.
Another thing I'm wondering about is what Klein said about Debbie Rowe. What do you think he meant by Debbie accusing him of taking Omer away from her?

I agree, I don't think Klein is on hoax but his statements only confirm hoax to me. Needle tracks confirm double theory (the terminal ill one), Klein appeared genuine, I'm glad he had guts to appear.

Some summations:

Klein said
Murray made 3 calls after MJ 'died'_
Randy Philps of AEG
Frank Dileo and
an ex-patient who was suing him
AEG hired incompetent doc for MJ, Murray interests with AEG, not MJ
Conclusion=appears Philps,AEG, Dileo (Sony) to be 'dirty business'

Klein also said
Grace, MJ fired Grace and re-hired her
Grace knew of drug scence
Grace 'talked' to Jackson family but MJ did not 'talk' to his family
Conclusion=at minimum, Grace is drug enabler, 2 face weird, I don't trust her,
Confirmed Grace & Rebbie involved in slapdown=wow, nice influence for kids

Klein said
email confirmation that Drug intervention attempt 2 days B4 MJ 'death'
But, no docs would do MJ intervention because attempts 'failed in past'
Excuse me, what doc would turn down MJ intervention due to criteria of 'past history', isn't that addiction?
Conclusion=only confirms hoax, attempt to mislead and misdirect

Klein said
Jackson family only wants money
Katherine asking for more $
MJ kids have enough $ to support themselves
Conclusion=confirmation of what we know already, Jackson's blood sucking leeches

Klein siad
Debbie Rowe changed from 'nice' to 'queen of mean'
WTF is Rowe doing posing 'nude' at office???
Rowe jealous of Klein
Conclusion=I believe Klein, Rowe was 'scary,mean, & freaky' on several tapes=this person has 'issues'

Klein said
lost contact with MJ for years
MJ initiated contact again for 'treatment' so look good for public concerts
Conclusion=MJ laying down history for 'hoax'?
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:58 pm

White_Orchid wrote:
mjssoulmate wrote:

I agree, I don't think Klein is on hoax but his statements only confirm hoax to me. Needle tracks confirm double theory (the terminal ill one), Klein appeared genuine, I'm glad he had guts to appear.

Some summations:

Klein said
Randy Philps of AEG
Frank Dileo and

Klein also said

Klein said
Excuse me, what doc would turn down MJ intervention due to criteria of 'past history', isn't that addiction?

Klein said
Conclusion=confirmation of what we know already, Jackson's blood sucking leeches

Klein siad
Rowe jealous of Klein
Conclusion=I believe Klein, Rowe was 'scary,mean, & freaky' on several tapes=this person has 'issues'

Klein said

Wow Girl! You took notes?! lol That's so weird cause I was about to start taking notes halfway through too, cause he was saying some pretty informative stuff but since it was already halfway through I didn't. IM SO GLAD YOU DID! Smile You're right Klein seems pretty genuine. I believe he was telling the truth to the best of his abilities, (despite the whole pee thing..) lol. I don't think he's in on the hoax either but from what he's said i'm 100% convinced this is all a hoax.
I always suspected Debbie was a bit wacky and GOD KNOWS I really hope her ways didn't rubb off on the kids :/ So far so good. Everyone who talks about the kids ALWAYS makes it know that they're REALLLY SMART which is reallly good cause ur gonna have to be smart being a Jackson. People will try to screw you over left and right.
When he said, "Grace & Rebbie involved in slapdown" does that mean they don't like each other?
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:06 pm

THANKS ARNIE Wink lol
I do go along with this but the thing troubling me with the above theory is that I do understand that he didn't want to do 50 shows and not long after the announcement in March the tickets for the original 10 shows went on sale and when they sold out so quickly they added another 40 shows to MJs concerts. If this was the main part of the reason for the hoax will he have had time to prepare such a massive operation as a hoax death? I always thought that he will have been planning it for a long time but am not sure any more.....
Do any of you think that maybe AEG were in on it and the 40 extra dates will be part of the hoax to show how stressed MJ was?
BTW I am not sure if Klein is in on it, wouldn't surprise me though as they go back years and MJ did visit him rather a lot in his last 3 months, sometimes every other day or 3. Maybe this BS Klein is saying is to throw us off the scent and make it appear he is not MJs true friend. Dont know but seems likely.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:14 pm

Woah, I somehow missed the Grace/Rebbie slapdown being confirmed! Shocked But I agree, I think Grace (and Debbie) were both in love with MJ, and at times, probably felt jilted by him...makes them not trustworthy in those situations, but I think they would also probably do anything for him.

Klein talking about the huge difference in MJ so strange. I don't see how anyone could go from being clean and free from needle marks to being riddled with them in just 3 weeks. If it were a critically ill double they used for the coroner, then the autopsy would should the illness. If it were a drug addict, then those drugs would show up in the tox screen. It doesn't make sense to me. Suspect Anyone have any good theories?
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:25 pm

JustJamiee wrote:
White_Orchid wrote:
mjssoulmate wrote:

Some summations:

Klein said
Randy Philps of AEG
Frank Dileo and

Klein also said

Klein said

Klein said

Klein siad
Rowe jealous of Klein

Klein said

Wow Girl! You took notes?! lol That's so weird cause I was about to start taking notes halfway through too, cause he was saying some pretty informative stuff but since it was already halfway through I didn't. IM SO GLAD YOU DID! Smile You're right Klein seems pretty genuine. I believe he was telling the truth to the best of his abilities, (despite the whole pee thing..) lol. I don't think he's in on the hoax either but from what he's said i'm 100% convinced this is all a hoax.
I always suspected Debbie was a bit wacky and GOD KNOWS I really hope her ways didn't rubb off on the kids :/ So far so good. Everyone who talks about the kids ALWAYS makes it know that they're REALLLY SMART which is reallly good cause ur gonna have to be smart being a Jackson. People will try to screw you over left and right.
When he said, "Grace & Rebbie involved in slapdown" does that mean they don't like each other?

LOL, I did not take notes_ only quick recaps after TMZ finished!

Actually, Klein impressed me. He walked into TMZ gladiator ring and Harvey has been court reporter for years.
Harvey would SLAY Klein if he felt Klein lying, but I sensed even Harvey respected Klein for standing up for himself like that. Klein changed my opinion. Klein's loquacious but I go off rails sometimes, too.

'Slapdown' was my phrase, Klein may have said slapped each other. My guess slap meant that they don't like each other. Harvey's demeanor appeared to agree with Klein's assessment. Personally, I'd wish Harvey would get Grace in for a chat. I would pay to watch that show.

What did you think of Murray's calls to Philps and Dileo?
Then Murray calls an ex=patient to chat about their lawsuit against him...to say what? No worries, my work is done here and I expect big payday soon? Oh, I gotta go now, I have a dead body here and I must call 911 before lividity sets in despite the fact that 've got the fireplaces on and the temperature up to 93 degrees?

Now, Dileo is on Sony board and Bain out....good for MJ or not?????

PS@ILU, for me, Klein is genuine. Even Klein was puzzled by paramedics injecting IV line in BACK of knee.Klein seemed to think it weird that 'body was riddled'. To me, that means MJ double was the body, possibly the terminal ill one...which would aslo explain why 'body' found in guest room bed, etc. IMO.

TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two - Page 2 Confused
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:29 pm

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Funny that Klein is asking the same questions as us, like why was Latoya allowed in the house when it should have been a crime scene. Where is all the money, and the jewels now?

As much as I despise what TMZ does, I actually kinda like Harvey. Embarassed

HAHAH I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING!! He seems pretty legit. Like he REALLY wants to know the truth and doesn't wanna hear
any BS.
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:47 pm

White_Orchid wrote:
Then Murray calls an ex=patient to chat about their lawsuit against him...to say what? No worries, my work is done here and I expect big payday soon? Oh, I gotta go now, I have a dead body here and I must call 911 before lividity sets in despite the fact that 've got the fireplaces on and the temperature up to 93 degrees?

No kidding! lol! Honestly, this whole thing is just so fishy, I don't know what to believe anymore. I don't like the way Klein spills so many personal details about MJ, but I do think he was being upfront here.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:48 pm

Yep...I think this girl Helen on LKL pretty much summed it up as to what is REALLY going on..

November 5th, 2009 7:00 pm ET

What happens in the movies? All the bad guys, the criminals and the corrupt eventually get caught. I think we are about to see Hollywood and Real Life merge together for the first time in HIStory to accomplish the same goal. The man is a genius, an absolute genius.

The bad guys (the media), the criminals (the doctors) the corrupt (4 letter word that starts with an "S" and ends with a "Y" and others) and Michael was the genius that orchestrated it all with the help of very top secret officials. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it!

Arnie Klein just said that the last time Michael was in his office he went around and told everyone Goodbye, something he had NEVER DONE before according to Klein. That was on Monday, June 22nd. Just another confirmation of what is seemingly, more and more obvious.

Also, the picture that is attached to this article is "all telling" isn't it? It was the first official photo released with the advertisement of "This Is It" although at that time everyone thought it was to be a concert. Odd photo to release promoting a concert (oh my bad, I meant a movie!)

Think of how genius it will really be if that turns out to be the case. For Michael to make a movie in Hollywood with the help of government officials that would produce "real life" results in bringing down a massive ring of hollywood criminal doctors and corrupt businessmen all at the same time. Not only did he approach Dileo about making a movie in 2008, Dileo specifically said he wanted to make the kind of movie "the world had never seen before."

He is indeed a genius!

heres the link.....start reading at about 4pm

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/11/04/on-the-charts-michael-jackson-leads-12-newcomers-onto-the-top-of-the-tally/#comments
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:54 pm

Well I hope Helen is right, but I don't think it's so neat and tidy. I think MJ was a genius, but there wouldn't be so many inconsistencies if he'd planned everything down to the last detail. I've never believed TII was supposed to be a movie and I still don't...nothing about it says planned movie to me.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:58 pm

Read that blog...starting at late this afternoon...there is alot more info there....I think some of the people on there actually have known all along what the scoop is. Ive been following for awhile and they seem to know their stuff...which makes me curious as to who they REALLY are...iIm not talking about them being MJ but people who maybe shouldnt be talking?

I could be wrong though..
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:00 pm

Name some specific inconsistancies....
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:02 pm

@ILuvUMoreMJ

I've never believed TII was supposed to be a movie and I still don't...nothing about it says planned movie to me.

Check out the last part of this video

lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:04 pm

I just watched that...but I know that's not how he meant it. Laughing
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:05 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Read that blog...starting at late this afternoon...there is alot more info there....I think some of the people on there actually have known all along what the scoop is. Ive been following for awhile and they seem to know their stuff...which makes me curious as to who they REALLY are...iIm not talking about them being MJ but people who maybe shouldnt be talking?

I could be wrong though..

Okay, will do. Wink

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Name some specific inconsistancies....

All the inconsistencies we've been talking about in this thread, as well as the ones that led us to the hoax theory in the first place. Laughing

Last edited by ILuvUMoreMJ on Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:07 pm

I just watched that...but I know that's not how he meant it.
How do you think he meant it?
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:11 pm

Well he said a similar thing on Oprah, I think it was, and explained it further. He just meant that he edited it thinking of how Michael would have wanted it.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:18 pm

White_Orchid wrote:
JustJamiee wrote:
White_Orchid wrote:
mjssoulmate wrote:

Some summations:

Klein said
Randy Philps of AEG
Frank Dileo and

Klein also said

Klein said

Klein said

Klein siad
Rowe jealous of Klein

Klein said

LOL, I did not take notes_ only quick recaps after TMZ finished!

Actually, Klein impressed me. He walked into TMZ gladiator ring and Harvey has been court reporter for years.
Harvey would SLAY Klein if he felt Klein lying, but I sensed even Harvey respected Klein for standing up for himself like that. Klein changed my opinion. Klein's loquacious but I go off rails sometimes, too.

'Slapdown' was my phrase, Klein may have said slapped each other. My guess slap meant that they don't like each other. Harvey's demeanor appeared to agree with Klein's assessment. Personally, I'd wish Harvey would get Grace in for a chat. I would pay to watch that show.

Now, Dileo is on Sony board and Bain out....good for MJ or not?????

PS@ILU, for me, Klein is genuine. Even Klein was puzzled by paramedics injecting IV line in BACK of knee.Klein seemed to think it weird that 'body was riddled'. To me, that means MJ double was the body, possibly the terminal ill one...which would aslo explain why 'body' found in guest room bed, etc. IMO.

TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two - Page 2 Confused

Woah! Your mind must be amazing to not take notes and remember all of that! lol Hmm I didn't know that about Harvey, but that's good to know. I want to be able to trust at least SOMEONE in this case, even if it ends up being Klein of all people. Klein really seems like he wants to know the TRUTH. He knows something's not right and like you said, he deserves the up most respect for having the guts to talk about it, even if a lot of people get mad. Remeber when he said, he might get shot when leaving for talking so much about the inconsistency's and all that? I know he was being humorous lol. But that does have a deeper meaning. He could very well piss a lot of people off by what he did. And that brings me to think about the whole Illuminati theory which I really don't believe had anything to do with Micheal, but I do believe they exist.

I think it was HELLA weird that Murry called Philps and Dileo after discovering MJ. That's VERYY strange and I don't understand why people aren't more curious about this..

&& I'm not sure if Dileo being on Sony board and Bain out....good for MJ or not. I haven't really looked into that. What do you think? I mean does this basically mean Dileo just chose to turn his back on MJ and join the badguys?
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next