Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone else had to deal with this?

+12
xXxAmyxXx
Red Velvet
amy
NYMoonwalker
anotherpartofme
ILuvUMoreMJ
bibi
Harleyblonde
maria-c
Sweet1
EarthAngel90
marsheliamorgan
16 posters

Go down

Has anyone else had to deal with this? Empty Has anyone else had to deal with this?

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:01 pm

sorry,i know this is a little nuts,but,i was just wondering if by anychance
some of you have been accussed of being overly "obsessed"with the WHOLE michael jackson
situation? that somehow,by being or having this to "focus"on you dont have to deal with
something else going on in your life (reality)or some such nonense?i will have you know today
i talked to my sister (older)on the phone and YES,she made the assumption that apparently
others and she (no,she is NOT a licensed psychotis,but it doesnt stop her from diagnoising
EVERYONE else,and yet,she's the one who has to take scripts to "deal with the real world)HELLO,
anyway,she tells me that EVERYONE (?)or a certain two or three in my own family believe that i am OVERLY obessed and am just focusing on this "theory"of a death hoax,so i DONT have to deal with something (she couldnt say exactly what)here in "real"world,i dont want to focus on or deal with in my own life. Ok,i know it may be sour grapes,but,i can deal with being considered nuts,or crazy,but,i hadnt heard this one before.i have made ALL EFFORTS and have kept my mouth shut regarding michael and my theories etc.and to tell you the truth she and i had had a falling out a couple of months ago and this is the FIRST time i have spoken with her in 2 months and she hits me with this from out of the blue. now,consider if i am NOT living and dealing with the real world situation of my life HOW could i get up and go to work,5 days a week (SHE doesnt have to work )have my grandson and be watching him for my daughter while she works on weekends and deal with my husband who is ill from cancer?I would say i am pretty much dealing with ALL levels of the "real world"and yet,i am not suppose to take "offense"or get mad, So,i was just wondering has anyone elses families or friends acted like this towards you?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Has anyone else had to deal with this? Empty Re: Has anyone else had to deal with this?

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:08 pm

My Family called me crazy for last 5 & a half months when I started out ... I am still sticking .... Don't let other stop you from anything ... when this rears its ugly head - we will be the ones laughing & dancing !
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Has anyone else had to deal with this? Empty Re: Has anyone else had to deal with this?

Post by Sweet1 Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:14 pm

Definitely,
Everyone was making fun of me and saying I was in denial since the day of this supposed death. I went on Google and found MJHD on June 26th. I was so thankful I had others that believed it wasn't true. Then on Aug 3rd MJHD went down and I discovered this forum and been here ever since. I often tell ppl about this forum and they just stare at me say nothing. When I start telling them about all of inconsistencies surrounding his death then they get to thinking that it could be possible. I know deep down they don't believe it. But I am believing it for myself and I can't wait until everything is revealed and all of those ppl that called all of us crazy will have to eat their words. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by maria-c Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:15 pm

Has anyone else had to deal with this? Icon_santa If, my family says, up to these when with this Mj's matter?, your you are mad
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:18 pm

Sounds to me like she is maybe going through something stressful and she is possibly suffering and taking her anger out on you. Is her marriage and personal life ok? maybe is not and she is keeping it to herself. Sometimes people hit out at others, if things are not ok with her then she is just possibly a tiny bit jealous and resentful as you seem to have your life pretty much full and organised and managing great and your interest in the hoax is maybe the only thing she has to criticize you with. I could be wrong but when people close to you are mean they are usually suffering. Know the saying-"you always hurt the one you love"?
My obsession is just a joke with my family, they just poke fun but mean no harm.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:38 pm

oh yes...i think all of us have had this experience...that is exactly why I keep this my little secret...and I refrain from discussing MJ with ignorant, stereotypical people - basically everybdy,except my mother,who's also hooked onto this.
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:46 pm

My brother just finished laughing at me 30 seconds ago, saying how obsessed I am. Laughing The funny thing is, everyone around me believes it's possible MJ did hoax his death, so no one's making me feel crazy, just obsessed. I can live with that. Wink
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:59 pm

I know what you guys are talking about... Same here.. But I do not care..
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:45 am

Haha same here! At first my family used to laugh and tell me I was crazy. Now they stare at me intensely and tell me I'm crazy lol. That's why I keep this on the down low. Not that I care what other people think, I just get tired of explaining it. But when we all went to see This is It and stayed for the extra clip at the end, their heads spun immediately towards me and just gave me a ..look. They didn't want to admit it but... Wink

If you're obsessed/crazy/etc, then so are all the other 1,006 registered users on this forum Laughing Be strong. Keep the faith!
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:58 am

well my family dont know anything if they will they will not alow me to be on internet so i didnt told it to anyone but they make fun of me say im crazy for mj and all day long they use to say something to make fun of me. but i dont care becoz i know wht im doing just i cant tell them ritnow
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:18 am

marsheliamorgan wrote:sorry,i know this is a little nuts,but,i was just wondering if by anychance
some of you have been accussed of being overly "obsessed"with the WHOLE michael jackson
situation? that somehow,by being or having this to "focus"on you dont have to deal with
something else going on in your life (reality)or some such nonense?i will have you know today
i talked to my sister (older)on the phone and YES,she made the assumption that apparently
others and she (no,she is NOT a licensed psychotis,but it doesnt stop her from diagnoising
EVERYONE else,and yet,she's the one who has to take scripts to "deal with the real world)HELLO,
anyway,she tells me that EVERYONE (?)or a certain two or three in my own family believe that i am OVERLY obessed and am just focusing on this "theory"of a death hoax,so i DONT have to deal with something (she couldnt say exactly what)here in "real"world,i dont want to focus on or deal with in my own life. Ok,i know it may be sour grapes,but,i can deal with being considered nuts,or crazy,but,i hadnt heard this one before.i have made ALL EFFORTS and have kept my mouth shut regarding michael and my theories etc.and to tell you the truth she and i had had a falling out a couple of months ago and this is the FIRST time i have spoken with her in 2 months and she hits me with this from out of the blue. now,consider if i am NOT living and dealing with the real world situation of my life HOW could i get up and go to work,5 days a week (SHE doesnt have to work )have my grandson and be watching him for my daughter while she works on weekends and deal with my husband who is ill from cancer?I would say i am pretty much dealing with ALL levels of the "real world"and yet,i am not suppose to take "offense"or get mad, So,i was just wondering has anyone elses families or friends acted like this towards you?
I am so glad you posted this because I was thinking about this very thing just a while agol One of my family members in particular looks at me with this very grim face and says, "I'm worried about you, seriously, you need to get some help, get somebody to "talk to". And its the same situation. This is someone who just happens to know where I stand on the matter of MJ possibly being alive based on logical circumstantial inconsistancie that this person in my family didn't even stop to look at logically so also about 2 months ago, I left it completely alone with her.

Then she says to me, "Michael Jackson is dead honey he's gone. The only people who haven't accepted it is you and a handful of fans (haha!! handful LOL!!) SO realizing she had no idea what she was talking about I said, "ok we can agree to disagree about that and move on" and she says to me, "just promise me you'll go somewhere and get some help".
Well, like you said about your person, my person takes meds just to be able to function normally WTH!! She goes, "you and those people on that computer", "you are just telling eachother what you all want to hear".

Now, mind you, I had already told her that the original questions about the "death" were raised by a friend of mine who doesn't even own a computer and has no ties with any fan groups of any kind - a very intelligent friend I might add. In fact she and I were talking about it so much and so logically, it was so sensible to me that I wasn't really feeling a need of fan support online until I was talking to a fan friend about my thoughts and she told me about MJHD but until that point I was still convinced something was seriously amiss in terms of what the public was being told. Ah! Vent.

In order to shut up this person I love dearly the eff up, I had to actually promise I would go for a psychiatric evaluation? Oh I can see that one now Laughing

"Michael Jackson is alive I do believe with all my heart" "Oh? Really?" "and how long have you had this delusion?"

"Well ever since I noticed that there are different versions of how he died and all of them are from very reliable sources ... didn't you notice, Doc, in the news?

One brother says he was warm at the hospital, his sister says he was dead when the EMTs arrived, the special medical expert the family obtained to assist them in finding the whole truth and only the truth said his body had levity, dead for hours and yet the hospital "worked on" him for an hour as if medical staff don't know a corpse when they see one, or even when they've touched one,

and then there were the different versions of his state of well being, one brother said no way he was addicted to anything, another brother said the family staged an intervention

then there was the state of his health, some say he was weak and frail as a little aged man, others say he was strong, fit as a fiddle and raring to go,

then there was the ambulance photo of a thirty something Michael and a bystander video of that very supposed photograph being taken in broad daylight with the sun high, with the ambulance moving and the camera up to the window for all of a millisecond but they managed to get an extreme close up and managed to make MJ look different than he looked at any of his rehearsals

then there was .... " "woah woah wait a minute" says the shrink,

"where I can I get all these details?" "Sorry doc, I can't give you that information, somebody in your family will end up sending you to a psychiatrist Laughing Has anyone else had to deal with this? Lol
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxAmyxXx Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:55 am

People say im obssessed too and laugh at me for believing hes still alive they go to me he is dead get over it your in denial still but i just ignore them Has anyone else had to deal with this? Lol
xXxAmyxXx
xXxAmyxXx
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 122
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by yspadda Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:49 am

Hello MarshelliaMorgan,

Nobody told me such things because nobody knows about it.
I think there are two levels :
- First level is the belief that Michael hoaxed is death. I talked about the possibility of the hoax to some people, and I must say they didn't looked very surprised and they didn't tell me I was mad.
- Second level is the obsession about finding the truth. Some of us spend all of their free time on sites like that one, and it has become sort of an addiction, like some people are addicted to virtual games and have more fun and life in the virtual world than in the true one.
I think as long as we don't neglect the real world because of that obsession it's OK. It means we are able to deal with both things. After all we do what we want with our free time.
I don't think we focus on the hoax death because we don't want to deal with the real world, but we're becoming addicted because we're living a big adventure, and it's far more exciting and emotional than all we find in our real world. That's the danger of it.
I, for one, think I'm starting to be too obsessional, and that is becoming a problem.
yspadda
yspadda
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by DaduXLoveMJEver Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:07 am

same here....
my friends tell me i'm crazy... Rolling Eyes beacuse each time someone says "michael is dead" or smth about...I start to feel i'm driving me crazy and always say "no, he's not dead!when will all of you understand?! Rolling Eyes you'll see i have been always right when he'll comeback Twisted Evil you'll see" ......

my parent have already accepted they have a little bit nut daughter drunken lol! they leave me in peace now Twisted Evil
DaduXLoveMJEver
DaduXLoveMJEver
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-16
Leeftijd : 31

http://dada-hp23.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:44 am

For me, people will always have a say with just about everything. The main point is, are you strong in your convictions that no matter what happens, you will not waiver just because the majority says so.

There is no wrong or right for the moment, convictions/speculations to finding out the real truth is all over the place and as far as I know there hasn't been any concrete evidence nor consistencies of events from JUNE 25.

It's always easier for some people just to brush away or even sometimes ignore the possibilities because it would take so much time/emotions/efforts; people are always taking the easier way of things because they've lost their hearts. They have deadened their spirits because it is more convenient than going through the emotions.

Some people have lost their hearts to their heads.

So, why do you have to mind what people say when you know in your heart that you are right.

Have more confidence in yourself and in your convictions.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:32 am

I'm so glad you started this thread because I was wondering about the same things a few weeks ago. I, so far, haven't had anyone call me crazy..maybe just a little bit obsesed by it. I am lucky to have a pretty open mind family and "out of the box thinking" friends.
And btw, a litle off the topic here, I went to see the movie again 2 days ago with my niece and mom and my mom told me at the end of the movie that she was surprised by how alive he was and how she just forgot for 2 hours that he was "dead". The same feeling most of us have had looking at the movie...not like your looking at someone ho passed away.
Anyway, I was wondering about that recently, if maybe I'm avoiding some personal issue by focusing on this and after a lot of soul searching I realised that's not true. I'm dealing with every aspect of my life the same way I was before june 25 but I do believe that that theory is real in some cases and maybe that's why your sister said what she said. i don't wanna get in your personal life ( non of my business) but maybe she was trying to draw your attention to something she was interested in, something she wanted you to give the same attention to as the hoax. You said you hadn't spoken to her in a while... Wink just a thought...Just MHO...Hope you don't mind.
And while we're on the subject , I'm glad i got "obsesed" with the hoax because I opened my eyes a lot more that I did before and I'm much more aware of things that before. In this search for the truth I went beyond the hoax and I am now looking for the real truth in everything..which is a great step ahead, IMO.
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:36 am

i just want to give all of u a great big HUG and many thanks for all your posts,and lifting me up,yes,i am still going to stand by and keep my faith,and let others think or do whatever it is they want to,i am continuing to function in every aspect of my life and i feel that is "normal"

@red velvet, YOU CRACK ME UP,you are so funny,thanks i laughed and laughed,i appreciate your humour and could just picture that little scene in the doctors office, HOW FUNNY lol!

i just want to thank all again for letting me see THE whole situation and know i am not nuts,and to just let others think what they want and agree to disagree if and when this subject should come up again. I LOVE ALL OF YOU and am considering adopting you all, as my own little family flower
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down