Legal ramifications of hoax death

Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:20 am

I found this site where lawyers give their legal advice to anyone asking a question. Well a woman, whose daughter is most likely a member from here or MJHD, Laughing inquired about the hoax death because she wanted to prove her daughter's theory wrong. She asked a lot of the questions we've been discussing, from collecting insurance to Joe/Joseph. Here is what the lawyers had to say...but I didn't like it. No

https://www.lawguru.com/legal-questions/california-criminal-law/question-sound-crazy-year-daughter-610320202/a

https://www.lawguru.com/legal-questions/california-criminal-law/answering-question-friday-michael-jackson-160681102/a

What do you guys think? confused


Last edited by ILuvUMoreMJ on Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by icy55 on Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:25 am

The Lawyer guy seems so against MJ. I think he is biased!
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by Grace on Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:26 am

This answer is quite funny though:


Mr. Dane and Mr. Marshall have given
their usual accurate and insightful analysis of the applicable law.
However, they do not representMichael Jackson, and I do. I am therefore quite confident that.... excuse me (MICHAEL! I'm busy! Can't it wait?) confident that Michael Jackson would never do anything so unethical as to...(All Right! I'll ask them!) So Michael wants to... ummm that is I was wondering if many
teenagers think they will buy more albums now that he is dead? Just
wondering. I mean like if a trove of undiscovered and previously
unknown, and yet surprisingly contemporary musical works were to
surface? Where was I? Oh. Yes. So clearly Michael would never have
perpetrated a massive fraud like the one being suggested. (Shhhhh! I am
talking to the people, and No you WOULDN'T) It would be, well,
dishonest! Oh, sorry for the interruptions. I'm at wits end because I can't find that Kenyan birth certificate for Obama that I'm supposed to shred. (NO, MICHAEL, you CAN'T babysit my kids.) I have to go. I have errr, legal matters to attend to.




Brian Dinday
Law Offices of Brian R. Dinday
165 North Redwood Drive, Ste 110
San Rafael, CA 94903

Other answers from this attorney
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by rowdyangel on Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:26 am

A lawyer giving free legal advice???????

Hmm. I'm not worried by this.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Michael's Heart

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:27 am

icy55 wrote:The Lawyer guy seems so against MJ. I think he is biased!

There are 3 of them answering. One is a real jerk.

Edit: That one made me laugh too Grace. Laughing


Last edited by ILuvUMoreMJ on Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by MJFOREVER on Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:29 am

Whatever Rolling Eyes
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:32 am

These are real lawyers guys...it's a legit site.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by Grace on Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:35 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:There are 3 of them answering. One is a real jerk.

Edit: That one made me laugh too Grace. Laughing

Maybe we should contact Mr. Dinday in order to contact Michael....
btw:
San Rafael, CA
-->
St. Raphael is a healing angel - hebrew raphach means God is healing soul.

L.O.V.E.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by lou on Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:56 am

Let's see the answers of the first lawyer that answered her:

"If he were to just walk away from everything, but not falsely report his death, it's not a crime. But in the case of being in on a big scheme to fake your death for financial gain? All sorts of levels of fraud come into play".

How did he make the conclusion that he would have faked his death for financial gain?

"if he intentionally did something, like say, fake his death, to drive up sales, then he's falsely advertised the scarcity of his music, creating a false market for his products. He would be exposed to massive lawsuits for the profits gained by a buying frenzy now that he's dead. By the way... he IS dead."

His answers start from the premise that if one would fake their death it would be only for money reasons - once we start from a wrong premise we make the wrong conclusions. That's what I think of his answers.

The other two didn't take her question seriously, IMO they made fun of her questions...
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Woonplaats : Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:58 am

Good insight Lou. What do you think of the Joe/Joseph thing?
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by lou on Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:23 am

Hello, ILuvUMoreMJ!

Well, what I think of the Joe/Joseph thing... to be honest I'm always a bit confused when I get to this point. Because the answer should be in his birth certificate. What's his real legal name?

In my country once you are registered you only can change your name by legal means. We can't have two documents with two different names. And in official documents no abreviation is allowed. So I don't think it's possible to have different documents stating different names. The lawyer answers as if it was possible having different documents one with your full name and other with your nickname or abreviated name, but I don't know if it really is. In my country it isn't.

I have an example: the President of my country inserted the name that people call him (aka) in his full name and now his nickname is officially part of his full name. He doesn't go around with different documents stating sometimes he is "Luis" and sometimes he is "Lula".

Hope I made some sense. Smile
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Woonplaats : Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by Harleyblonde on Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:25 am

This is true what this lawyer says, I have been saying this all along in the other threads but the members who think Michael will return have not acknowledged what I was saying.
My Nephew has nearly finished his training and will soon be a solicitor/lawyer and he said it is definitely a criminal offence to hoax your death for financial gain and as we all know sales have rocketed since his "death" and one would have to be brain dead to not foresee this-remember Elvis, his estate made more in a short time after his death than he made in all the years of his fame. No matter that the death certificate has not been legally signed, his family have held a memorial and burial and Jermaine announced the "death" and LaToya has been stating her brother was murdered and they have seen the body so they can hardly say they were mistaken. about the death
I am relieved that someone has brought this to the attention as I think the many who think he will return will be deeply disappointed and living in hope for a very long time and that is sad. Unless he was in danger for his life and he is under some sort of witness protection then the possibility of him returning I think is NIL. Even if he is in danger then when will he not be in danger??
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by ilprincipe on Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:32 am

This lawyers are ridiculous...one of them compared the MJ "conspiracy"
with JFK assasination...moon landing and 9/11
and guess what?
I'm one of these "wacko" persons who believes
JFK was assasinated by the government...(Felix Rodriguez and others were involved)
In my opinion the moonlanding was STAGED...the opinions about that are really divided.
I had to laugh in summer at the 40th anniversary of moonlanding:
My local radio station (a very commercial one) made a poll..
and the majority said STAGED...even the radio host admitted to have doubts about it.
And 9/11 is another controversial topic...I don't think it was ONLY induced by El Kaida...
there are some others who pull the strings...

But this lawyer was joking about all these things..also about the MJ case...
so I can't take him serious...
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : Germany

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by Harleyblonde on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:04 am

ilprincipe wrote:This lawyers are ridiculous...one of them compared the MJ "conspiracy"
with JFK assasination...moon landing and 9/11
and guess what?
I'm one of these "wacko" persons who believes
JFK was assasinated by the government...(Felix Rodriguez and others were involved)
In my opinion the moonlanding was STAGED...the opinions about that are really divided.
I had to laugh in summer at the 40th anniversary of moonlanding:
My local radio station (a very commercial one) made a poll..
and the majority said STAGED...even the radio host admitted to have doubts about it.
And 9/11 is another controversial topic...I don't think it was ONLY induced by El Kaida...
there are some others who pull the strings...

But this lawyer was joking about all these things..also about the MJ case...
so I can't take him serious...
I do agree with you about the moon landings been faked, I did post a video on here a couple of weeks ago with the facts pointing out that if something as big as a moon landing can be faked then a hoax death is very likely and indeed possible but there was only 1 response and that was not flattering in my favour!
I also share your opinion regarding the 9/11, I have always thought that and I think that is a great possibility that Marilyn Monroe was murdered-my Sister has delved very deep into this and firmly beleives she was murdered and of course Marilyn was having an affair with President Kennedy and his Brother and she did threaten to reveal all including government secrets she had learned.
However regarding MJs hoax fact is fact and there will definately be legal repercussions hoaxing his death in this manner so this leaves the great possibility that he was in danger as he will have been aware and investigated of the legalities before he carried it out.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by nellyka7 on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:11 am

lou wrote:Hello, ILuvUMoreMJ!

Well, what I think of the Joe/Joseph thing... to be honest I'm always a bit confused when I get to this point. Because the answer should be in his birth certificate. What's his real legal name?

In my country once you are registered you only can change your name by legal means. We can't have two documents with two different names. And in official documents no abreviation is allowed. So I don't think it's possible to have different documents stating different names. The lawyer answers as if it was possible having different documents one with your full name and other with your nickname or abreviated name, but I don't know if it really is. In my country it isn't.

I have an example: the President of my country inserted the name that people call him (aka) in his full name and now his nickname is officially part of his full name. He doesn't go around with different documents stating sometimes he is "Luis" and sometimes he is "Lula".

Hope I made some sense. Smile

Maybe Michael legally changed his name to Michael Joseph Jackson and used that one to sign his most recent documents; Michael Joseph Jackson was present on the death certificate. However, being as though I think the government is on this whole thing and that someone was after him(I'll the post the link of why I think that)Maybe it's possible that they allowed him to go by both. Does anyone remember what name the two passports enclosed? What do you all think?

http://derekclontz.com/2009/10/07/michael-and-barack-in-secret-white-house-meeting/
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by lou on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:14 am

ilprincipe wrote:
But this lawyer was joking about all these things..also about the MJ case...
so I can't take him serious...
Exactly what I said in my first post. That's how I feel about him too.

Harleyblonde wrote:
he said it is definitely a criminal offence to hoax your death for financial gain and as we all know sales have rocketed since his "death" and one would have to be brain dead to not foresee this-remember Elvis, his estate made more in a short time after his death than he made in all the years of his fame.
...
Unless he was in danger for his life and he is under some sort of witness protection then the possibility of him returning I think is NIL. Even if he is in danger then when will he not be in danger??

I see your point. But I assume that financial gain was the consequence, not the reason behind the supposed hoax. And as you said in your last paragraph, let's supppose that he was in danger and the only way they found to solve the situation was faking his death. So, they couldn't avoid the increasing sales as a clear consequence of the whole situation, but they had no choice. If it was the case, some legal providences might have been taken to avoid legal troubles. If he's still alive I believe that the world will know.

I remember that recently the news reported the case of a guy who faked his death four years ago and was found out this year. I don't know anything about this case, don't know if I can find a link, but maybe some of you remember it. I don't remember if he was arrested. I think he wasn't...? Does someone remember?
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Woonplaats : Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by lou on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:27 am

nellyka7 wrote:
lou wrote:Hello, ILuvUMoreMJ!

Well, what I think of the Joe/Joseph thing... to be honest I'm always a bit confused when I get to this point. Because the answer should be in his birth certificate. What's his real legal name?

In my country once you are registered you only can change your name by legal means. We can't have two documents with two different names. And in official documents no abreviation is allowed. So I don't think it's possible to have different documents stating different names. The lawyer answers as if it was possible having different documents one with your full name and other with your nickname or abreviated name, but I don't know if it really is. In my country it isn't.

I have an example: the President of my country inserted the name that people call him (aka) in his full name and now his nickname is officially part of his full name. He doesn't go around with different documents stating sometimes he is "Luis" and sometimes he is "Lula".

Hope I made some sense. Smile

Maybe Michael legally changed his name to Michael Joseph Jackson and used that one to sign his most recent documents; Michael Joseph Jackson was present on the death certificate. However, being as though I think the government is on this whole thing and that someone was after him(I'll the post the link of why I think that)Maybe it's possible that they allowed him to go by both. Does anyone remember what name the two passports enclosed? What do you all think?

http://derekclontz.com/2009/10/07/michael-and-barack-in-secret-white-house-meeting/

Hi, nellyka7
Maybe you are right. I don't remember the passports name... but there must be something important behind this double name situation.
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Woonplaats : Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by ilprincipe on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:49 am

Harleyblonde wrote: I have always thought that and I think that is a great possibility that Marilyn Monroe was murdered-my Sister has delved very deep into this and firmly beleives she was murdered and of course Marilyn was having an affair with President Kennedy and his Brother and she did threaten to reveal all including government secrets she had learned.
.

Yep...I forgot about Marilyn...she was murdered..poisoned with an enema..
and guess who was involved? Her housekeeper Eunice MURRAY....
nothing more to add.
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : Germany

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by anotherpartofme on Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:05 am

ilprincipe wrote:

Yep...I forgot about Marilyn...she was murdered..poisoned with an enema..
and guess who was involved? Her housekeeper Eunice MURRAY....
nothing more to add.

affraid I didn't know that!! I just can't believe that these are all coincidences... It is simply too much...
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by ilprincipe on Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:18 am

anotherpartofme wrote:
ilprincipe wrote:

Yep...I forgot about Marilyn...she was murdered..poisoned with an enema..
and guess who was involved? Her housekeeper Eunice MURRAY....
nothing more to add.

affraid I didn't know that!! I just can't believe that these are all coincidences... It is simply too much...

Researched that 3 months ago and was like you...very affraid affraid affraid
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : Germany

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by Harleyblonde on Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:22 am

ilprincipe wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote: I have always thought that and I think that is a great possibility that Marilyn Monroe was murdered-my Sister has delved very deep into this and firmly beleives she was murdered and of course Marilyn was having an affair with President Kennedy and his Brother and she did threaten to reveal all including government secrets she had learned.
.

Yep...I forgot about Marilyn...she was murdered..poisoned with an enema..
and guess who was involved? Her housekeeper Eunice MURRAY....
nothing more to add.

No one can say who it was but there is more to it than we probably think. It has been proved that President Kennedy visited her on the evening of her death in a helicopter, is in the books my Sister has read.

The Death of Marilyn Monroe


Was it Murder or Suicide


©️ Cyrus Dehkan Legal ramifications of hoax death Icon_article Jul 12, 2007

A shroud of mystery has surrounded the death of Marilyn Monroe. This article will review what's currently known, enabling the reader to judge the matter for themselves.



On August 4th 1962 the world learned of Marilyn Monroe’s death. She was discovered by her housekeeper in her bedroom, nude and facedown, on her bed. She died from an overdose of Nembutal and chloral hydrate and her death was ruled a suicide. Whether these substances were self-administered or not, still to this day, are one of debate.
Background


Marilyn Monroe was an all-American success story. She rose from the ranks of orphan to onscreen sex idol. She was married to a sports legend, a literary giant, and had affairs with both John and Bobby Kennedy. She had everything, yet according to her friends, was scared for her life. Her fear was well founded.
It’s a matter of record that her house was bugged and that she was being watched. She was privy to many state secrets, mainly from Bobby Kennedy’s indiscreet pillow talk. She kept a diary of their conversations and had shown this to some close friends. Although the book mysteriously vanished, a close friend of Marilyn’s, Robert Slatzer was able to recall some of her entries. One entry, the intended assassination of Fidel Castro, was known by this individual, prior to it becoming public knowledge during a 1970’s Senate hearing. Marilyn, on many an occasion, had threatened to go public with the knowledge that she had of state matters, but never did.
On the night of her death, she bade her housekeeper good night and took a telephone with a long cord into her bedroom, closing the door behind her, never opening it again.
Murder or Suicide


Many interesting, non-explained phenomena surround Marilyn’s death and are too many to list. Below, however, are some of the most intriguing points to ponder. You can draw your own conclusions.




  • There was no suicide note ever recovered.
  • How could Marilyn swallow Nembutal tablets when no water glass was found on her nightstand and the plumbing system in the adjacent bathroom was turned off?
  • Why did it take four hours after the discovery of her death to inform police and why are there so many discrepancies as to what happened during that time by so many people?
  • Her autopsy results showed no trace or residue of any tablet in her stomach or small intestines. Also toxicology studies on these organs were never done.
  • She had a fresh bruise on her back that couldn’t be ruled out as an act of violence.
  • The autopsy showed a purple discoloration of the large intestine, suggesting that drugs may have been introduced here rather than being swallowed. This discoloration, as noted by one of the medical examiners present, was inconsistent and non-characteristic of oral barbiturate overdose death.
  • Peter Lawford, the Kennedy’s brother-in-law stated, "Marilyn took her last big enema".
  • Marilyn’s psychiatrist, in response to a reporter’s question concerning her death stated, " I can’t explain myself or defend myself without revealing things that I don’t want to reveal…. because I can’t tell the whole story. Listen.... talk to Bobby Kennedy."

Today the mystery surrounding her death prevails. The sealing of her file by the government, the destruction and loss of the many records during that time and the death of many of the people involved, leave us with conspiracy theories and innuendos only. Unless a lost piece of evidence or concrete proof surfaces, conjecture is all that we have.
References


Roger Wilkes. The Mammoth Book of unsolved Crimes. Carroll and Graf Publishers, 2007


if (document.getElementById('inline_ads'))
document.getElementById('inline_ads').innerHTML = document.getElementById('inline_ads_hidden').innerHTML;

The copyright of the article The Death of Marilyn Monroe in Modern US History is owned by Cyrus Dehkan. Permission to republish The Death of Marilyn Monroe in print or online must be granted by the author in writing.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by infinitylady on Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:28 am

I think I would have asked about the consequences of hoaxing a death without putting MJ name in it and see what response you would have gotten. Of course these people are not going to believe it.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by nellyka7 on Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:04 pm

infinitylady wrote:I think I would have asked about the consequences of hoaxing a death without putting MJ name in it and see what response you would have gotten. Of course these people are not going to believe it.

I agree. Although there are many that love him and believe in the conspiracy, there are still many out there who don't like him and are content with this whole situation.
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by MJFOREVER on Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:21 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:This is true what this lawyer says, I have been saying this all along in the other threads but the members who think Michael will return have not acknowledged what I was saying.
My Nephew has nearly finished his training and will soon be a solicitor/lawyer and he said it is definitely a criminal offence to hoax your death for financial gain and as we all know sales have rocketed since his "death" and one would have to be brain dead to not foresee this-remember Elvis, his estate made more in a short time after his death than he made in all the years of his fame. No matter that the death certificate has not been legally signed, his family have held a memorial and burial and Jermaine announced the "death" and LaToya has been stating her brother was murdered and they have seen the body so they can hardly say they were mistaken. about the death
I am relieved that someone has brought this to the attention as I think the many who think he will return will be deeply disappointed and living in hope for a very long time and that is sad. Unless he was in danger for his life and he is under some sort of witness protection then the possibility of him returning I think is NIL. Even if he is in danger then when will he not be in danger??

pale
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by nellyka7 on Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:29 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:This is true what this lawyer says, I have been saying this all along in the other threads but the members who think Michael will return have not acknowledged what I was saying.
My Nephew has nearly finished his training and will soon be a solicitor/lawyer and he said it is definitely a criminal offence to hoax your death for financial gain and as we all know sales have rocketed since his "death" and one would have to be brain dead to not foresee this-remember Elvis, his estate made more in a short time after his death than he made in all the years of his fame. No matter that the death certificate has not been legally signed, his family have held a memorial and burial and Jermaine announced the "death" and LaToya has been stating her brother was murdered and they have seen the body so they can hardly say they were mistaken. about the death
I am relieved that someone has brought this to the attention as I think the many who think he will return will be deeply disappointed and living in hope for a very long time and that is sad. Unless he was in danger for his life and he is under some sort of witness protection then the possibility of him returning I think is NIL. Even if he is in danger then when will he not be in danger??

pale

I do not think Michael would have hoaxed his death for just money- I think he would ahve just disappeared before he did that. But, I mean, we all know that he was having a rough patch regarding his money however, I dont think he would have done it for jsut that. And the fact alone, that he was goign to do the 02 concerts would have brought him a lot of money in by himself. I thnk he will not be in danger when the person that is after him is taken care of. Then he will come out of hiding and explain everything.


Last edited by nellyka7 on Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by EarthAngel90 on Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:58 pm

I think there are many reason he did this .... but I think it will be his decision if wants to share with us ..... but it is his life & he doesn't have to tell us .... he does have a right to keep his business very private ... I am just making a point ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by nellyka7 on Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:02 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:I think there are many reason he did this .... but I think it will be his decision if wants to share with us ..... but it is his life & he doesn't have to tell us .... he does have a right to keep his business very private ... I am just making a point ....

I agree, but if he comes back I think the whole world will be demanding for an explanation of some sort. It will all come out sooner or later..
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by neverlandprincess on Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:17 pm

"That would mean that the doctor that called 911"....(one of our main points dude DOC didnt call 911)
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by MJFOREVER on Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:49 pm

nellyka7 wrote:
MJFOREVER wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:This is true what this lawyer says, I have been saying this all along in the other threads but the members who think Michael will return have not acknowledged what I was saying.
My Nephew has nearly finished his training and will soon be a solicitor/lawyer and he said it is definitely a criminal offence to hoax your death for financial gain and as we all know sales have rocketed since his "death" and one would have to be brain dead to not foresee this-remember Elvis, his estate made more in a short time after his death than he made in all the years of his fame. No matter that the death certificate has not been legally signed, his family have held a memorial and burial and Jermaine announced the "death" and LaToya has been stating her brother was murdered and they have seen the body so they can hardly say they were mistaken. about the death
I am relieved that someone has brought this to the attention as I think the many who think he will return will be deeply disappointed and living in hope for a very long time and that is sad. Unless he was in danger for his life and he is under some sort of witness protection then the possibility of him returning I think is NIL. Even if he is in danger then when will he not be in danger??

pale

I do not think Michael would have hoaxed his death for just money- I think he would ahve just disappeared before he did that. But, I mean, we all know that he was having a rough patch regarding his money however, I dont think he would have done it for jsut that. And the fact alone, that he was goign to do the 02 concerts would have brought him a lot of money in by himself. I thnk he will not be in danger when the person that is after him is taken care of. Then he will come out of hiding and explain everything.

I dont think he had money troubles at all.
Did you see how he was living?? and how many companys he has?? and from every wehere he is getting money?? left right middle back above lol! now if he would have money issues he was spending A LOT Rolling Eyes
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by neverlandprincess on Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:54 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:
nellyka7 wrote:
MJFOREVER wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:This is true what this lawyer says, I have been saying this all along in the other threads but the members who think Michael will return have not acknowledged what I was saying.
My Nephew has nearly finished his training and will soon be a solicitor/lawyer and he said it is definitely a criminal offence to hoax your death for financial gain and as we all know sales have rocketed since his "death" and one would have to be brain dead to not foresee this-remember Elvis, his estate made more in a short time after his death than he made in all the years of his fame. No matter that the death certificate has not been legally signed, his family have held a memorial and burial and Jermaine announced the "death" and LaToya has been stating her brother was murdered and they have seen the body so they can hardly say they were mistaken. about the death
I am relieved that someone has brought this to the attention as I think the many who think he will return will be deeply disappointed and living in hope for a very long time and that is sad. Unless he was in danger for his life and he is under some sort of witness protection then the possibility of him returning I think is NIL. Even if he is in danger then when will he not be in danger??

pale

I do not think Michael would have hoaxed his death for just money- I think he would ahve just disappeared before he did that. But, I mean, we all know that he was having a rough patch regarding his money however, I dont think he would have done it for jsut that. And the fact alone, that he was goign to do the 02 concerts would have brought him a lot of money in by himself. I thnk he will not be in danger when the person that is after him is taken care of. Then he will come out of hiding and explain everything.

I dont think he had money troubles at all.
Did you see how he was living?? and how many companys he has?? and from every wehere he is getting money?? left right middle back above lol! now if he would have money issues he was spending A LOT Rolling Eyes

I HAVE to agree-he was the financial back bone of his mother-and even though we heard all this garbage about neverland being forclosed and that is why he had to "sell" it (BTW it is still not sold right?) it came out from everyone after june 25th the true reason he left...thats another thing that bugs me...I read an interview with Raymon Bain and she said she was the one who saw all his financial paperwork and he was never in that kind of debt that was being reported. I mean think about it..."ok I am in severe debt so I will go live in a castle?".....come on!
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by MJFOREVER on Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:21 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:
MJFOREVER wrote:
nellyka7 wrote:
MJFOREVER wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:This is true what this lawyer says, I have been saying this all along in the other threads but the members who think Michael will return have not acknowledged what I was saying.
My Nephew has nearly finished his training and will soon be a solicitor/lawyer and he said it is definitely a criminal offence to hoax your death for financial gain and as we all know sales have rocketed since his "death" and one would have to be brain dead to not foresee this-remember Elvis, his estate made more in a short time after his death than he made in all the years of his fame. No matter that the death certificate has not been legally signed, his family have held a memorial and burial and Jermaine announced the "death" and LaToya has been stating her brother was murdered and they have seen the body so they can hardly say they were mistaken. about the death
I am relieved that someone has brought this to the attention as I think the many who think he will return will be deeply disappointed and living in hope for a very long time and that is sad. Unless he was in danger for his life and he is under some sort of witness protection then the possibility of him returning I think is NIL. Even if he is in danger then when will he not be in danger??

pale

I do not think Michael would have hoaxed his death for just money- I think he would ahve just disappeared before he did that. But, I mean, we all know that he was having a rough patch regarding his money however, I dont think he would have done it for jsut that. And the fact alone, that he was goign to do the 02 concerts would have brought him a lot of money in by himself. I thnk he will not be in danger when the person that is after him is taken care of. Then he will come out of hiding and explain everything.

I dont think he had money troubles at all.
Did you see how he was living?? and how many companys he has?? and from every wehere he is getting money?? left right middle back above lol! now if he would have money issues he was spending A LOT Rolling Eyes

I HAVE to agree-he was the financial back bone of his mother-and even though we heard all this garbage about neverland being forclosed and that is why he had to "sell" it (BTW it is still not sold right?) it came out from everyone after june 25th the true reason he left...thats another thing that bugs me...I read an interview with Raymon Bain and she said she was the one who saw all his financial paperwork and he was never in that kind of debt that was being reported. I mean think about it..."ok I am in severe debt so I will go live in a castle?".....come on!

And own a few around the world lol!
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:35 pm

I don't think anyone could prove that MJ faked his death solely for monetary gain, so there'd be a legal loophole there. And who's going to sue him anyway...the fans, for making us buy his cd's? Laughing But if a California lawyer is saying the Joe/Joseph thing is not something that has any merit, then maybe we can put this one to rest.


Last edited by ILuvUMoreMJ on Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by lisap27 on Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:47 am

hi,

i'm new to posting on here but have bin reading for months.. an theres a couple of things that have been a thorn in my side about the whole thing.. Legal ramifications of hoax death Icon_eek

i'm confused with the memorial not the 'could this be michael' part but the public display and the fact it was shown on the tv worldwide!! how could they fake that? without there being ramifications if he's to come back? for his family 2?

also the fact that his death has bin everywhere on the news as has his family or certain 1's on talkshows etc!! these question's keep me awake at night.. honestly.. last thing on my mind an first thing when i wake up!!

isn't it all fraud an decpetion so 2 speak if he was 2 come back?

then when i read some things it makes perfect sence!! then these things pop in my mind again.. Sad

hope i posted this in the right 1.. Legal ramifications of hoax death Icon_rolleyes
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:13 pm

I don't know if there would be anything illegal about showing the memorial or interviews on tv if it was faked. I doubt the networks would complain since their ratings have been so high. But the city of Los Angeles paying for the memorial, and using 3000 police officers, is a big problem for sure. So unless AEG ponies up, or the estate ends up paying, then I would think there would be huge legal repercussions for that. It doesn't sit well with me either. I wonder if Chief Bratton's resignation has something to do with all this too.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by MJLove on Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:41 pm

when those lawyers were explaining how illegal it is for someone to fake their own death for financial gain and that MJ couldn't possibly have done it because of all the people involved etc, were they meaning if an actual death was faked, ie did not occur? in this instance, if it were infact a double/impersonator who had died instead, surely the real MJ wouldn't be in trouble for people/the nation 'assuming' he had died? like they say themselves:

'If he were to just walk away from everything, but not falsely report his death, it's not a crime. Sure, you have obligations (bills, child support, etc), but you're free to pick up and leave whenever and to wherever you want.'

the real MJ is under no legal obligation to correct them, if they had mistaken someone else's death for his...?
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-30

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:26 am

Yea I see what you're saying, and I hope that's the case. But it lists him in the SSDI as deceased, so I think that would constitute faking your death.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by MJFOREVER on Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:20 am

I just cant get my head with the fact that JOE or JOSEPH wouldnt make a different i mean if for some serious stuff use a other name cause people call me that way doesnt make it official? i think its really weird
a friend of mine had some problems with here bank cause the had put hear first name?(dont know the english word, is somebody calls you but it aint youre real name, just a nickname?? understand??)
And she couldnt get money for a month or so cause on here creditcard and other papers here name wasnt right so i think its strange that the NAME doesnt matter
Rolling Eyes
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by neverlandprincess on Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:22 pm

I wondered about that lawyer saying the name doesnt matter-the whole name thing has had me confused. We have soo much on here that I can't keep up sometimes-the Trial was "The People verses Michael Joe Jackson".(Aphrodite Jones:Michael Jackson Conspiracy)
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:51 am

I know what you guys mean...I wish it did make a difference. It's possible these lawyers weren't taking things as seriously as they should have because, technically, the woman didn't really need any real legal advice. Does anyone know a lawyer in California? My brother-in-law is a lawyer so I could ask him, but I don't live in the US so I'm not sure the same laws would apply.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by q0txciityl0ve on Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:37 pm

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Yea I see what you're saying, and I hope that's the case. But it lists him in the SSDI as deceased, so I think that would constitute faking your death.

well, if SSDI lists him as deceased...then my hopes will just go down Legal ramifications of hoax death Icon_cry
q0txciityl0ve
q0txciityl0ve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 72
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 29

http://mjjsa.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by me0101 on Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:59 pm

Grace wrote:
ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:There are 3 of them answering. One is a real jerk.

Edit: That one made me laugh too Grace. Legal ramifications of hoax death Icon_lol

Maybe we should contact Mr. Dinday in order to contact Michael....
btw:
San Rafael, CA
-->
St. Raphael is a healing angel - hebrew raphach means God is healing soul.

L.O.V.E.

LOL! I should! He's right across the bay from me.
me0101
me0101
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 137
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by amber on Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:05 pm

I believe 100% mj would not hoax a death just for money reasons. I actually tend to believe that he finally had enough and wants to retire out of sight now. However, i know people are saying that if he is in fact 'dead' which i dont believe he is, then its murder. what i cant work out is what on earth would he do to get himself killed? unless he discovered a lie about the planet, jmo but i cant get my head round that to much evidence to suggest he's alive. Note how marilyns autopsy has inconsistencies but at least she has one, mj doesnt have a credible one to date
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by phoenix on Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:16 pm

1. i dont think MJ would hoax his death because of money
2. i am pretty sure that moonlanding was staged- because no one afterwards was able to repeat it again- makes you go uhmmmmmm no?
3. i am quite sure that not terrorists were behind 9/11 but some gov people (no offence)
4. i was never interested in JFK but i cant beleave he was murdered by some random guy who NEVER been found, its just stupid to believe that

Conclusion: this lawers do not really provide any useful information

PS. but at least i need to agree with some members- i dont think there is going to be a comeback. I am sure MJ is well and happy but it would be too dangerous to return....
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by MJsAngelEyes1987 on Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:30 pm

I get pretty worried about whether if MJ were to return if it were to be possible as to how much trouble MJ could get into for pulling this off, even though I'm sure it was never INTENTIONAL!
I mean I'd love to see him return somehow, but I just don't know how it would work if you know what I mean. Sad
MJsAngelEyes1987
MJsAngelEyes1987
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 150
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by icebluestarlight on Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:57 pm

Think about it though, the doctor did not make the 911 call, we don't know that that was real. Who involved the Police? Has there been an Insurance claim?- I do not think that there has. All Information on courts, 911 calls ambulances etc have all come from TMZ or other strange people. Yes we saw police raiding Dr Murray's place, but is that simply because of illegally obtained drugs and nothing to do with a death or maybe even to estabilsh his income for his non payment of child support?. Realistically we do not know if the reports were real. All of the so called reports have come from "a close source" and really cannot be taken as fact. The comments from the family can be put down as filming for a movie. The lawers are basing their comments on speculation and not fact. We are all doing the same - there are no facts, there is only deliberately put out footage from these "close sources" !!
icebluestarlight
icebluestarlight
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by LizzieBee on Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:13 pm

icebluestarlight wrote:Think about it though, the doctor did not make the 911 call, we don't know that that was real. Who involved the Police? Has there been an Insurance claim?- I do not think that there has. All Information on courts, 911 calls ambulances etc have all come from TMZ or other strange people. Yes we saw police raiding Dr Murray's place, but is that simply because of illegally obtained drugs and nothing to do with a death or maybe even to estabilsh his income for his non payment of child support?. Realistically we do not know if the reports were real. All of the so called reports have come from "a close source" and really cannot be taken as fact. The comments from the family can be put down as filming for a movie. The lawers are basing their comments on speculation and not fact. We are all doing the same - there are no facts, there is only deliberately put out footage from these "close sources" !!

You're right. We have been getting a lot of our 'facts' from TMZ and other gossip sites etc. But TMZ was the first to report that MJ was 'dead.' So is it possible that they know something and are intentionally putting certain information out there? Maybe they're smarter than we think. Maybe they're manipulating people.
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : MJdreamland, Washington, USA

https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by icy55 on Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:26 pm

@ Pheonix.

OMG your avatar is making my heart beat twice as fast! anyway! Remember that Michael had always been in companions of lawyers, meetings after meetings. If there's anything he wish to clarify on the legal ramifications he would have done it, I think they would have draft out a fool-proof plan.
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by Skeletonjar on Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:53 am

If tupac can pull it off, then so can Michael.
p.s. tupac even has autopsy pictures set up and everything Wink
Skeletonjar
Skeletonjar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by LizzieBee on Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:55 am

Skeletonjar wrote:If tupac can pull it off, then so can Michael.
p.s. tupac even has autopsy pictures set up and everything Wink

Hehe!! Woohoo!! I believe in Michael. I know he can do anything he puts his mind to. We shouldn't lose hope. <3 Legal ramifications of hoax death Icon_cheers Legal ramifications of hoax death Icon_cheers Legal ramifications of hoax death Icon_cheers
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : MJdreamland, Washington, USA

https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Legal ramifications of hoax death Empty Re: Legal ramifications of hoax death

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum