Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

+66
angel777
DooDoo
Annemarie
Vampyre
dancemaze
MJsAngelEyes1987
susieque
Vera_Belle
lookwithyourheart
Reflection
SunriseM
paulinah79
city.gal1
IndonesianGirl
andrea_garay2005
Butterfly J
Truth_or_Dare
Banessa
Ms. Wendy
Lay"sMjBad
Peace
queenpanther55
lisap27
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
Makea
Stranger In Chi-town
beachgirl
lou
Grace
icy55
GirlInTheMirror1
~~Kristy~~
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
shirley-grace
YveLoVesMJ
Styloprincess
iMISSYOUMJ
rowdyangel
mjanna
anotherpartofme
dexember
warrior_of_MJ_light
mjlovebug
mjgirl86
LovelyLurker
speechlessornot
MJsSuperflyPYT
EarthAngel90
TimelessTreasure
MJonMyMind
MJJ Love
Sweet1
juliet
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
GirlSaturday
maria-c
jade jackson
lovelidae
illusionist
LiberianGirl
nlb
ILuvUMoreMJ
Souza81
Christiana
marsheliamorgan
annieisnotokey
70 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl - Page 2 Empty Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by beachgirl Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:58 pm

Great post Annie! Thanks for posting.
beachgirl
beachgirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl - Page 2 Empty Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:10 pm

Annie, thanks for this post. It was very informative. Sorry about your friend.
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 173
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 37

http://www.myspace.com/thenewageriseth

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:27 pm

Thanks Annie,
but do you have some more names?
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeoneInTheDarkForMe Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:32 pm

I think I know who you are referring to...you are so very right.
I wouldn't fall for it and tried twisting it around on him in attempt to get anwsers/catch him in his lies.
My "friend" was all of a sudden avoiding me, along with all his followers. I was suddenly friendless after his appearance clouded so many people's mind.
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 75
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by lisap27 Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:42 pm

hi annie,

i'm a newby so 2 speak.. but i've bin readin here for months!! i noticed u hadn't been on for a while.. cos ur theories always made me think!! OH YEH!! i'd forgot about that!!

my friend almost got done by the fake MJ.. through f/book.. there was a person on there who only had 25 friends an she thought due to this he was special!!

which she is.. 2 me anyway!! but tryin 2 explain this to her was so hard.. so i looked into the friend side that was on the specific person's list.. and most of them were real estate agents!! that confused me big time!!

but the wierd thing about it was the person claiming to be MJ didn't post after june 25th..

don't know wat u make of this but just had to share.. Smile
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:25 pm

hi annie, nice post -- this is very helpful ..
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Souza81 Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:44 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Souza81 wrote:AMEN! Let the trolls be warned! geek

AMEN Indeed.
I'm on a mission now! FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl - Page 2 Icon_cheers

Souza81 wrote:P.s. annie, what's the username? I think I can provide you with some more 'MJ's' Wink

The usernames were:
Kela777
Something777
Simply Me
Missing Bo

As soon as we exposed this person on Twitter & Facebook, those accounts were closed.
That's why I focused more on the m.o. than the usernames because names can change but m.o.'s tend to stay the same.

If you have more fake MJs to expose, please do!

And if you have a real MJ hidden somewhere, plz Fedex him my way! FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl - Page 2 Lol

Oh, you got them all, nothing to add for now.

And if I have a real one somewhere hidden, do you really think I would FedEx him your way? Can you count?

Don't count on it! geek

lol!

I'll make this a sticky...
Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42

https://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Peace Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:40 pm

Haven't read everyone's responses but how about mediahypeagain? I know a few of you talk to him. lol
Peace
Peace
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 124
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:42 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Souza81 wrote:AMEN! Let the trolls be warned! geek

AMEN Indeed.
I'm on a mission now! FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl - Page 2 Icon_cheers

Souza81 wrote:P.s. annie, what's the username? I think I can provide you with some more 'MJ's' Wink

The usernames were:
Kela777
Something777
Simply Me
Missing Bo

As soon as we exposed this person on Twitter & Facebook, those accounts were closed.
That's why I focused more on the m.o. than the usernames because names can change but m.o.'s tend to stay the same.

If you have more fake MJs to expose, please do!

And if you have a real MJ hidden somewhere, plz Fedex him my way! FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl - Page 2 Lol

Weird. Kela777 and Something777 sound sooooo familiar...
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lay"sMjBad Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:12 pm

Thnx sooo much for the heads-up post Annie now i will truly be aware of all the FAKE TROLLS pretending to be our beloved mj and anyone else because i know i can't trust anyone at this point because so much is happening but thnx for the warning annie it's much appreciated FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl - Page 2 Icon_razz FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl - Page 2 Icon_razz FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl - Page 2 Icon_razz
Lay
Lay"sMjBad

Aantal berichten : 19
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms. Wendy Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:53 am

Pardon me if I dont get it very well. What was his intention? After he gained all of your trust and everything where did it ends? He cant keep your head inside fog forever. Someday they gonna realize. So? What was his point? Did he gained any advantage, I mean except perhaps laughing hard because he can play with someone's emotion.
Ms. Wendy
Ms. Wendy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:03 am

How was he talking to everyone or able to make contact? I guess I'm old school Laughing ...I don't give out my private info to anyone I don't know.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:18 am

illusionist wrote:
Weird. Kela777 and Something777 sound sooooo familiar...

I agree they do sound familiar too familiar! FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl - Page 2 Suspect

Thanks Annie,
for exposing the fakes and for looking out for all of us! I really hope people do get and understand your message and not only read it. It is very important to remain grounded and level headed. With emotions flying high and some people becoming weary about the whole thing it is very easy for these type of predators to come out and start playing with everyone's emotions.

Take everything you hear with a pinch of salt, be open minded and give the benefit of the doubt to everyone but before we start believing everything, we must analyze everything! Wink
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:22 am

Ms. Wendy wrote:Pardon me if I dont get it very well. What was his intention? After he gained all of your trust and everything where did it ends? He cant keep your head inside fog forever. Someday they gonna realize. So? What was his point? Did he gained any advantage, I mean except perhaps laughing hard because he can play with someone's emotion.

I'm wondering the same thing... Did any of these fake MJ's actually try to do something bad other than make someone believe he's MJ? Try to gt something more out of it? What is their intention?
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:32 am

Great post Annie!
It feels good to play with a thought that we talk to real MJ but we NEVER KNOW who´s REALLY playing with us.
I personally don´t have a problem with it - I never trust a stranger FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl - Page 2 Icon_exclaim
NEVER give you´r personal info to person you don´t know FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl - Page 2 Icon_exclaim
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:34 am

hello everyone,
I was away for couple of days because my son was sick and I was with him in hospital. Thanks God he's better now and we are home...
this topic, yeah I realised all the BS in the past weeks and my reaction was also to take a brake from all Internet cause it can drive you crazy.
Fist , I don't believe Michael would spend ALL of his time in front of the computer to confuse his fans like this. There are so many who pretend to be MJ that he wouldn't have much time left to sleep and i don't believe this was his purpose with the hoax. Sure he's got better things to do...
I really hope he's out there somewhere....
I love you Michael
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:40 am

I'm going out on a limb and taking a big fat guess at it since I have not experienced such an online encounter. Here goes...

The manipulator is driven on a power-trip of toying with another person's mind. The manipulator is in control and that is a powerful feeling to someone who otherwise might be a nobody and powerless in their everyday life. If someone is lured in to the manipulator's web, it may not happen instantly. Annie provided us with a strong list of steps that are taken. The manipulator decides when to strike out against people based on how much of their lying is believed. The critical key to the manipulator's succes is gaining trust of the "victims". Let's consider the fact... once people trust others there is the tendency to open up and expose ourselves: weak spots, hot buttons and allow others to see what makes us tick. A bad person collects all of that information against us for their own sadistic advantage to play with our heads.

If you are not a murderer, it is difficult to understand why people murder. If you are not a thief, it is difficult to understand why people steal. Likewise if we are not con artists/manipulators, it is difficult to wrap our brains around why others whould behave in such a way.

Remember how as children we were taught..."Do not speak to, accept candy from or be lured by strangers?" We followed those instructions in order to remain safe. Let's consider that same type of warning as we move about in cyber space. MJ is the "candy" that could easily lure people into harm's way by a bad and sick minded stranger.

Truth_or_Dare wrote:
Ms. Wendy wrote:Pardon me if I dont get it very well. What was his intention? After he gained all of your trust and everything where did it ends? He cant keep your head inside fog forever. Someday they gonna realize. So? What was his point? Did he gained any advantage, I mean except perhaps laughing hard because he can play with someone's emotion.

I'm wondering the same thing... Did any of these fake MJ's actually try to do something bad other than make someone believe he's MJ? Try to gt something more out of it? What is their intention?
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:48 am

they are playing and they enjoy it!! That's all
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:58 am

we all know twitter is not a trusted source! Is just that we are so vurnerable right now....... FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl - Page 2 Kopfschuettel
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:29 am

wohooow ..
thank you annie for warning us .. cheers

L.O.V.E for A.N.N.I.E
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:41 am

GirlSaturday wrote:I'm going out on a limb and taking a big fat guess at it since I have not experienced such an online encounter. Here goes...

The manipulator is driven on a power-trip of toying with another person's mind. The manipulator is in control and that is a powerful feeling to someone who otherwise might be a nobody and powerless in their everyday life. If someone is lured in to the manipulator's web, it may not happen instantly. Annie provided us with a strong list of steps that are taken. The manipulator decides when to strike out against people based on how much of their lying is believed. The critical key to the manipulator's succes is gaining trust of the "victims". Let's consider the fact... once people trust others there is the tendency to open up and expose ourselves: weak spots, hot buttons and allow others to see what makes us tick. A bad person collects all of that information against us for their own sadistic advantage to play with our heads.

If you are not a murderer, it is difficult to understand why people murder. If you are not a thief, it is difficult to understand why people steal. Likewise if we are not con artists/manipulators, it is difficult to wrap our brains around why others whould behave in such a way.

Remember how as children we were taught..."Do not speak to, accept candy from or be lured by strangers?" We followed those instructions in order to remain safe. Let's consider that same type of warning as we move about in cyber space. MJ is the "candy" that could easily lure people into harm's way by a bad and sick minded stranger.

Truth_or_Dare wrote:

GirlSaturday....I dont mean to joke about this but may I change your words around a bit and say that MJ is the EYE candy?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:53 am

@Annie, I don't know how I missed your post originally but thanks for the update.

I was wondering what happened to you, you've been missed!

Thanks again for being the voice of reason and alerting everyone. I, myself, tend to view everything with skepticism maybe too much so sometimes. I find it hard to believe that the real MJ would communicate with anyone if he wants to keep his "death" under wraps IMO.

I hope that your friend is doing better and glad that the two of you were able to make it through a difficult time.

-can't wait to see you post again. FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl - Page 2 Icon_smile
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:59 am

You are familiar with my twisted sense of humor. Some others especially new Mjkit members are not. I started to say "eye candy" as well but decided to not do it to keep some new people from thinking that I was making fun of the whole situation. FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl - Page 2 Icon_wink

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:I'm going out on a limb and taking a big fat guess at it since I have not experienced such an online encounter. Here goes...

Truth_or_Dare wrote:

GirlSaturday....I dont mean to joke about this but may I change your words around a bit and say that MJ is the EYE candy?
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by paulinah79 Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:01 pm

Thank you for your post, I didn't know about that, thank you so much.
paulinah79
paulinah79
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 58
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by SunriseM Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:14 pm

Thank you for your post Annie. It has been so many "MJ" everywhere for the last time that it turned into madness. I'm so upset seeing how people believe them.
SunriseM
SunriseM

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:15 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:You are familiar with my twisted sense of humor. Some others especially new Mjkit members are not. I started to say "eye candy" as well but decided to not do it to keep some new people from thinking that I was making fun of the whole situation. FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl - Page 2 Icon_wink

Truth_or_Dare wrote:

I understand totally....I DO remember the short bus joke!! do you? LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Reflection Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:12 pm

Thank you for your wonderful post, Annie! I can see that you really care.
Reflection
Reflection

Aantal berichten : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by lookwithyourheart Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:15 pm

SO, YOU'RE TRYING TO SAY THAT ONE OF HIS LOOK ALIKES DID SOMETHING BAD TO HIM?
CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG...........
lookwithyourheart
lookwithyourheart

Aantal berichten : 18
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:17 pm

lookwithyourheart wrote:SO, YOU'RE TRYING TO SAY THAT ONE OF HIS LOOK ALIKES DID SOMETHING BAD TO HIM?
I think they mean the Fake-mjs on the net..
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:53 pm

lookwithyourheart wrote:SO, YOU'RE TRYING TO SAY THAT ONE OF HIS LOOK ALIKES DID SOMETHING BAD TO HIM?

Noooo!
Please read the OP (opening post) carefully and pm me if you have any questions.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera_Belle Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:12 pm

Thank you Annie. I don't believe anyone who says he is MJ. He must be a faker.
Vera_Belle
Vera_Belle

Aantal berichten : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by susieque Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:15 pm

FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl - Page 2 Icon_smile Thankyou for the warning annie,I no we all so much easy targets at the momment, due to wanting no the truth, I wondering, what these people gain from this, trying think, why hurt people who already hurting, its so sick, I havent slept since this happened, I just want find him, no he is ok. luv you all more, lets be careful, but also keep our faith in michael. luv u all more aussieland. xxxooo
susieque
susieque

Leeftijd : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsAngelEyes1987 Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:29 pm

Thanks very much about the warning!!! As always, its best to be careful & to be aware.
MJsAngelEyes1987
MJsAngelEyes1987
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 150
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by susieque Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:32 pm

I have read it 2 times now, FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
susieque
susieque

Leeftijd : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by dancemaze Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:44 am

I have already my mind alerted, and my heart ready.
dancemaze
dancemaze
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampyre Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:53 am

Thank you for the warning. Now I know how to protect myself from suspicious influences and it'll keep many people out of trouble. Thank you!
Vampyre
Vampyre

Aantal berichten : 24
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Annemarie Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:53 pm

Great post Annie! Thank you FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl - Page 2 Suspect
Annemarie
Annemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by DooDoo Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:30 am

Great post Annie FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl - Page 2 Icon_cool
DooDoo
DooDoo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by angel777 Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:40 pm

I read on another forum about this fake Michael. Annie, thanks for your post. This is very important. We all might be aware of these types of people. Unfortunately, there are several of them out there. Many people know that there are many fans who believe that Michael is alive and they are investigating to discover the truth about what really happened and did our Michael do it all. So these evil people want to play with us. Therefore, you should never trust anyone 100% mainly through the Internet. We should all be very careful with this kind of person.
angel777
angel777

Registratiedatum : 2009-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by angelbabe43 Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:00 pm

Thanks for posting this thread just wish I would have read it before,now mending my broken heart FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl - Page 2 Icon_cry
angelbabe43
angelbabe43

Aantal berichten : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:30 pm

Hopefully you will be back from the heartbreak soon. People are sometimes faced with bad situations.
However, we must always be reminded that we can mend and move forward. FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl - Page 2 Icon_sunny

angelbabe43 wrote:Thanks for posting this thread just wish I would have read it before,now mending my broken heart FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl - Page 2 Icon_cry
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelbabe43 Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:47 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:You are familiar with my twisted sense of humor. Some others especially new Mjkit members are not. I started to say "eye candy" as well but decided to not do it to keep some new people from thinking that I was making fun of the whole situation. FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl - Page 2 Icon_wink

Truth_or_Dare wrote:

No it's not a Joke and it hurts more than I can say I just don't what to believe anymore,or who too (((trust))) or believe,they gain your trust,play with your heart and mind and then pow,You don't feels good about your self and think you are the one who is a bad person.When I said anything it was but oh ,but I'm looking for the truth too and looking for my baby sound familier,who you misunderstood ,they are confused ,and you are more confused than ever.But I choose too use it for a learning experience.
angelbabe43
angelbabe43

Aantal berichten : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:00 pm

Sweetie, it saddens me to hear of your experience. However I want to thank you for sharing. Perhaps your story will inspire someone else to think before being lured into the same trap. In a small yet special way you are actually helping someone else.

There are bad people in the world but please remember that there are far more good ones who will not treat you so poorly.

The bad people may think that they have won. Prove them wrong by dusting yourself off and getting back on track. Continue to be the best person that you can possibly be.

Hugs to you !

angelbabe43 wrote:

Truth_or_Dare wrote:

No it's not a Joke and it hurts more than I can say I just don't what to believe anymore,or who too (((trust))) or believe,they gain your trust,play with your heart and mind and then pow,You don't feels good about your self and think you are the one who is a bad person.When I said anything it was but oh ,but I'm looking for the truth too and looking for my baby sound familier,who you misunderstood ,they are confused ,and you are more confused than ever.But I choose too use it for a learning experience.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnMarie1121 Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:13 pm

Thanks so much for the warning.
DawnMarie1121
DawnMarie1121
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 29
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Brilly Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:47 am

I've never thougt that MJ write on twitter or another site..
people who believe that a person behind a pc isMJ(imo) are fool.sorry if i'm rude..but we must pay attention..because the same person behind the pc..laught about us.and it's unfair
Brilly
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by MJmylife90 Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:28 am

Brilly wrote:I've never thougt that MJ write on twitter or another site..
people who believe that a person behind a pc isMJ(imo) are fool.sorry if i'm rude..but we must pay attention..because the same person behind the pc..laught about us.and it's unfair

yup...common sense guys.. Suspect study

-Michael Jackson-
MJmylife90
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2