Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would be the benifit in faking your death? Plz help me with this question...

+15
Crescendo
billiejean17
smo-othie
iLOVEu
MJsAngelEyes1987
Bicky
mjthekingofpop
Harleyblonde
steffmaster1
GirlSaturday
suzzie
marsheliamorgan
icy55
Eva R
Thetruth
19 posters

Go down

What would be the benifit in faking your death? Plz help me with this question... Empty What would be the benifit in faking your death? Plz help me with this question...

Post by Thetruth Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:36 am

Hi, lovely MJ fans!

I have so many theories going on in my head on to why he faked his death, everything from DEA-theory, Martin Luther King connection, earth, helping the unfortunate etc.
But these theories get me nowhere since I can still not explain to myself what would be the benefit in the end of faking your death? If he did it to save the planet, what would he win by doing so? Attention? Well who cares right at this moment? If he would fake his death to save the starving children what would be the benefit of doing so,the result that would not be possible while being alive?
I am not stating that this is the reason for him to fake his death, but that is not my problem. My problem is understanding what the outcome would be? Do you follow me?

I would love to hear you comments regarding this issue since creating theories are quite easy for me but understanding the outcome is not.

Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

What would be the benifit in faking your death? Plz help me with this question... Empty Re: What would be the benifit in faking your death? Plz help me with this question...

Post by Thetruth Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:25 am

Are the questions that hard?...
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

What would be the benifit in faking your death? Plz help me with this question... Empty Re: What would be the benifit in faking your death? Plz help me with this question...

Post by Eva R Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:36 am

well, yeah for me it is What would be the benifit in faking your death? Plz help me with this question... Icon_redface I am dutch so..
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:45 am

hmmm for me. I think the main purpose of faking his death was because he was tired of everything is was going through and he wanted a break. Moreover, he was feeling paranoid. So for me, the reason was that he wanted to generate the hype all around him, with the 50 concerts to make everyone in believing that this is the old MJ, the MJ who want to show his fans the show of a life time. But deep inside, he knows that all those people who are 'watching' him are just standing-by so that they can take advantage of him. Thus, in the midst of all the build-up to the concert hype he suddenly ''dies". He wants to let those people know, who gets the last laugh.

Also, one more theory I had in mind, they are not numerical evidence but what I truly belive is that he wants to tell the world to NOT believe everything that is in the media, they can be misleading. "Because it's imprint, doesnt means it's the gospel" We wants to prove a point!

And I am not sure, have you heard that during the barbara walters interview that MJ subtlety said that he was kinda psychic? When they were discussing Princess Diana's death? We might have predicted for something to come, they want to 'kill him' and thus he hoaxed his death.

My thoughts are racing now as I type, so if there are certain parts which are incoherent, please forgive me! =)
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:47 am

btw, I also understand that when he comes back he has LOTS and LOTS of explanation to do. So God Bless him when he comes back, but at least, we will still be there for him! =) you get what I mean?
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:55 am

Thank you icy55 for your thouthts. Although it is quite clear that we are not on the same page reagarding the reason for him to fake his death. You are more on the path that is is for personal issues, like him wanting to know how his real enmies will act ones he is gone or prehaps we was threatned, but don't you think that is kind of selfish? I mean faking your death to get back at the media showing you enemis a lesson..idk. Maybe I missunderstood you?
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:59 am

I think he will be on TV. Maybe he would make a video of himselve where ever he is now. He will explaine everything. And hopes that people will understand him. I think he would also talk about the movie.

Or he just comes back at a memorial or at a tv show who knows Wink

Love him soo much!!! What would be the benifit in faking your death? Plz help me with this question... Herz
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:11 am

Eva R wrote:I think he will be on TV. Maybe he would make a video of himselve where ever he is now. He will explaine everything. And hopes that people will understand him. I think he would also talk about the movie.

Love him soo much!!! What would be the benifit in faking your death? Plz help me with this question... Herz
What do he expect of doing so? What will change?
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:20 am

just my opinion,but,as for what wil change, i believe ALOT of stuff has come out so far regarding his reputation and all the FALSE and ANYBODY who believed he was guilty of the charges SHOULD now know better as the chandler kid came out and admitted he lied,etc. also i dont think many people before saw him as "human"in so far as the humanitarian he was,that he had a life outside of performing etc. and how much the media DOES in fact only report the mainly negatives and damaging stuff,and they dont have to have all their facts or even some of the facts apparently.too be honest,i didnt realize ANYONE could get away with some of the stuff that has been printed and reported regarding michael and yet,NO one has ever stepped up to the plate and had to pay or admit their wrong doing. i could be wrong,but,just my opinion. OH< also the fact that he does have children now and it could and does affect his children the name calling (wacko etc.)so maybe this would be part of the reason?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:27 am

Thetruth wrote:
Eva R wrote:I think he will be on TV. Maybe he would make a video of himselve where ever he is now. He will explaine everything. And hopes that people will understand him. I think he would also talk about the movie.

uuhm what do you mean? What would be the benifit in faking your death? Plz help me with this question... Icon_redface
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:37 am

Eva R wrote:
Thetruth wrote:

uuhm what do you mean? What would be the benifit in faking your death? Plz help me with this question... Icon_redface
Ok lets rephrase my question. If Michael faked his death, what will be the resulte? What will change when he get back? Getting the attention? Making people realise that we are hurting the planet?
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:45 am

Thetruth wrote:
Eva R wrote:
Thetruth wrote:

Ok lets rephrase my question. If Michael faked his death, what will be the resulte? What will change when he get back? Getting the attention? Making people realise that we are hurting the planet?

Oh I see.. I think he was in danger so I think that he will get a lot of protection around him the first time. I just think that he was in danger, because why would the police and stuff help if he wasn't? (i hope he wasn't..) But I also think that he wanted the WHOLE world to know that we HAVE to save the planet. I think that is really really important for him..
That's why I don't really know what I believe. Because if he was in danger, why would he give so many clues inthe movie??
But I want to believe that he was in danger (OFCOURSE I DIDN'T WANT MICHAEL BE IN DANGER!!) but if he was in danger, people will understand him. I am just scared that people want to really kill him when he comes back and that he wasn't in danger.. Sad
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:50 am

Thetruth wrote:Thank you icy55 for your thouthts. Although it is quite clear that we are not on the same page reagarding the reason for him to fake his death. You are more on the path that is is for personal issues, like him wanting to know how his real enmies will act ones he is gone or prehaps we was threatned, but don't you think that is kind of selfish? I mean faking your death to get back at the media showing you enemis a lesson..idk. Maybe I missunderstood you?

hmmm.. what i'm trying to say is that, through faking his death, it will be clearer who are his true friends and who are the sly ones behind his back. Yes, it maybe for a personal reason, but he's human aint he? So I'm not surprise that it maybe as simple as that. And Michael felt threatened all the time, he can't sleep, he cant' really do anything he wants, so a break from all of this may finally give him seomt time to clear his thoughts!

Michael always has a greater purpose in whatever he does, yes, getting the message across about saving the earth is one thing, making us aware that all this while, since he was young, he had been putting in constant efforts to make us change our ways. I'll admit, ever since Michael's 'death' it has made me a better person. Now I am more aware of things happening around me, I am not as oblivious or ignorant as I am before. Thus by 'death' people would want to continue on his legacy, what he had been always pushing for, which is for a better place to live in. People now are more conscious and maybe less selfish. And if 'death' is the only way to get the message across, in my case, it sure did.
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by suzzie Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:12 am

Thetruth wrote:Hi, lovely MJ fans!

I have so many theories going on in my head on to why he faked his death, everything from DEA-theory, Martin Luther King connection, earth, helping the unfortunate etc.
But these theories get me nowhere since I can still not explain to myself what would be the benefit in the end of faking your death? If he did it to save the planet, what would he win by doing so? Attention? Well who cares right at this moment? If he would fake his death to save the starving children what would be the benefit of doing so,the result that would not be possible while being alive?
I am not stating that this is the reason for him to fake his death, but that is not my problem. My problem is understanding what the outcome would be? Do you follow me?

I would love to hear you comments regarding this issue since creating theories are quite easy for me but understanding the outcome is not.

This is just my opinion, I think he faked his death and I believe that he will make a gigantic comeback, now to your question as to why would he do that, It's for RESPECT. Michael wants RESPECT. I believe he wants his talent to be respected. No doubt Michael is the biggest, most talented entertainer to ever hit the planet but the music industry doesn't respect him,they view him eccentric,the media tainted his image call him names "wacko jacko", child molester etc., the public overlooked his talent because they are concentrating in penetrating his private life. Look how they treat the so called greats, elvis, beatles, stevie wonder, luther vandross, and many others..all with respect, but look how they are treating michael, he became the laughing stuff, why, because he's black?he was poor and uneducated? because He started young and literally grew up in front of the public and we're so used to him? they all forgot the wonder kid from gary, they all forgot the man who deliver the biggest selling album of all time, they all forgot the man who won 13 grammys, they all forgot the humanitarian, the philantropher, and with all that I believe he hoaxed his death to prove once again to the world who's the best, who's the most famous, who's the real king,he hoaxed his death to get the RESPECT he truly deserves.
suzzie
suzzie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:31 am

IF I am understanding the question correctly..you are asking...
"Why would MJ fake a death to do things that he could have been done while he was alive? " What would be the benifit in faking your death? Plz help me with this question... Icon_scratch
Is this correct or have I created a brand new question? What would be the benifit in faking your death? Plz help me with this question... Lol

If I am correct , the faked death would draw more attention to both the mesenger and the message since all eyes/ears are focused on MJ-related news.

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:24 pm

suzzie wrote:

This is just my opinion, I think he faked his death and I believe that he will make a gigantic comeback, now to your question as to why would he do that, It's for RESPECT. Michael wants RESPECT. I believe he wants his talent to be respected. No doubt Michael is the biggest, most talented entertainer to ever hit the planet but the music industry doesn't respect him,they view him eccentric,the media tainted his image call him names "wacko jacko", child molester etc., the public overlooked his talent because they are concentrating in penetrating his private life. Look how they treat the so called greats, elvis, beatles, stevie wonder, luther vandross, and many others..all with respect, but look how they are treating michael, he became the laughing stuff, why, because he's black?he was poor and uneducated? because He started young and literally grew up in front of the public and we're so used to him? they all forgot the wonder kid from gary, they all forgot the man who deliver the biggest selling album of all time, they all forgot the man who won 13 grammys, they all forgot the humanitarian, the philantropher, and with all that I believe he hoaxed his death to prove once again to the world who's the best, who's the most famous, who's the real king,he hoaxed his death to get the RESPECT he truly deserves.
Thank you you viewing seems plausible.
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:26 pm

suzzie wrote:

hahaha good one! WHO'S BAD!
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:27 pm

Thank you all above poster for your time to answer my difficult but nevertheless important question, if others want to add their theories feel free to do so. I would highly appreciate it!
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by steffmaster1 Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:14 am

people may hate him faking his death but he could come back and say those same people called me a child molester!! this is nothign compared to the lies and things some people did to him! He will certainly be the most famous man ever after this i feel he already is lol!! imagine the fans the support the excitement thats wot will be great for him out of this the hysteria back back on top like never before!!
steffmaster1
steffmaster1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 109
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:41 am

I do not mean to sound harsh but you all want there to be a really good reason for Michael to fake his death and then maybe make a massive comeback to save the world or do something equally spectacular for mankind ( which in any case is not possible as three quarters of the world either are not a fan or are living in 3rd world without even electricity etc)
Don't you think it is possible he did it for himself? He gave 45 years of his life to his fans and career, at the same time trying to spread the word of peace and love around the world and what happened? He got wrongly accused of terrible acts against children and had to endure the very long court case in the very public eye of the whole world. He was publicly ridiculed and put down and had for years been exploited and ripped off by the hangers on and so called friends that he had helped. Why should you feel he has to do more? Don't you think it is possible he may be totally disillusioned and want to live in peace with his children. A few months without them is nothing-when the dust settles they more than likely will be together-maybe even now as the children are not photographed very often. He faced years in jail in 05, I know he was innocent but is not the first time injustices have been done. He has made it quite clear he has not wanted to be in the spotlight or resume his career for the past few years and I think the announcement for the 02 concerts was the beginning of the hoax and when he said "this is it" and "my final curtain call" he probably meant it.
Please do not be too eager in looking forward to a comeback, he was not getting any younger and had maybe quite simply had had enough and needed peace and tranquility. Bear that in mind.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by steffmaster1 Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:03 am

my only problem with that is hes been doing it for years just to say ive had enough at 50? I do get what you mean with not everyone being fans though there are a lot of us and hed need a pretty good reason for doing this! I just feel with movie clues and liberian girl clues at memorial and funeral he must be coming back as he wouldnt just repay fans by leaving us? If he was to stop suddenly surely the family would stay quiet about him and no clues to mislead fans?xx
steffmaster1
steffmaster1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthekingofpop Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:13 am

i watched This is it for 3 times and observed that mj had a serious weight loss.
that movie was well edited so as not to make impact on us that he was in a perfect health for doing 50 concerts

At the same time he also told that he agreed only for 10 shows and he woke up knowing that the tickets were sold out.

he faked his death because he was unable to do 50 shows and was suffering from some health problems drugs addiction issues.
thats why he wanted to make a new start to his life. where he could
live drug free, spotlight free, salubrious health life. and at the same
time he wanted to show the world that "HE IS THE REAL KING OF POP".
mjthekingofpop
mjthekingofpop

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by steffmaster1 Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:17 am

so you really dont think hell some back? not even with the dancers rehearsing something kennys tweets etc i feel more like he will we dont know 100% of health problems like skin cancer didnt mj deny that yep and he denied flesh eating bug thing he said he was on google when he read about that one!!
steffmaster1
steffmaster1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bicky Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:23 am

I have no opinion anymore on why he did it or what the outcome will be. I used to have one but have since abandoned thinking about it. It is too draining trying to ponder something I could never know unless it happens and I see it for myself or he comes back and tells us.

At this point only Michael knows what his intentions are and what he hopes will happen. I have no doubt that he laid his plan out in such a way to try to get as close as possible to the outcome he wants to achieve.

Not matter what his reason is I am behind him and will always support him. Even if it turns out he did this for "selfish" reasons. It is perfectly fine with me if he wants to think about himself for once. I think he should have put himself first more in his life.
Bicky
Bicky
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by steffmaster1 Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:28 am

agree with you completley!!
steffmaster1
steffmaster1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsAngelEyes1987 Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:36 am

WOWIE! Smile
All your answers are amazing but I certainly have to agree w/ Suzzie 100%. I mean, the way that the media treated him calling him all those things & brainwashing alot of people, just disgusts me & it makes me sick. I was also thinking about one of the reasons for doing so earlier, was being unable to do 50 shows when he certainly wouldn't even be prepared for it when he only really agreed to do 10 shows in the first place. I was also thinking another reason for doing so was to (in my opinion) teach the media a serious lesson as well as wanting to get away for a while.
I know that he would Never intentionally hurt his family, his children NOR his fans!!! He loves his family & us(the fans) very much!!! Smile
MJsAngelEyes1987
MJsAngelEyes1987
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 150
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by iLOVEu Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:58 am

From my point of view, he is taking everything to another level. we wants to change mentalities, rules. maybe it's a metaphorical resurrection of our coscience. when you're heart is dying, you need a shock to save you. when our planet is dying and we are slowly dying with it, we need a shock to wake up, to understand, to take action.

We need to free ourselves from the lies, from the unacomplished promises of the media, of the ones who lead us and stand up for ourselves. the addiction is a symbol of not being able to be free, not being able to think for ourselves. it's also a real problem in the medical field.

He's been spreading this messages for years...but have we really listened to him? would a series of amazing concerts get to people? most definetly yes...the ones who would have went, they would have been touched...but for how long? the next day, life would go on the same because that's how we are, we rarely stop to reflect, we go with the flow of life...and before we realise it, our time is up and what have we acomplished for our children? for their future, for the animals who struggle to live in this world, for the dying nature...?

What is more shocking and more frightening than death?
iLOVEu
iLOVEu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:10 pm

Bicky wrote:I have no opinion anymore on why he did it or what the outcome will be. I used to have one but have since abandoned thinking about it. It is too draining trying to ponder something I could never know unless it happens and I see it for myself or he comes back and tells us.

At this point only Michael knows what his intentions are and what he hopes will happen. I have no doubt that he laid his plan out in such a way to try to get as close as possible to the outcome he wants to achieve.

Not matter what his reason is I am behind him and will always support him. Even if it turns out he did this for "selfish" reasons. It is perfectly fine with me if he wants to think about himself for once. I think he should have put himself first more in his life.

This is what I mean-am not meaning to put you down at all but you have to look at it from his point of view. If I had been in his position in 05 I would have felt like leaving the States and never setting foot in the place again. That is why he went to Dubai and Ireland and did not want to return, he said so. You can hardly blame him for feeling like that. If he does want to live in peace it would not be "selfish". Not at all, he has given more than enough to the world. Many rich people retire at his age without all the stress and having to endure all the bad press etc like he did. He doesn't owe anything to the world and we should not expect anything any further from him. He had more years of fame and being mobbed and put down by the media than most of us have been alive. I honestly do not think he will return, I hope I am wrong but if I am right then then to suggest it will be for selfish reasons is totally inappropiate and wrong.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smo-othie Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:43 pm

Ok, I'm here to tell what I think... maybe some of you won't agree with me, but it's ok, we have different opinions Smile
You have probably heard about Tohme Tohme, he had all the control over Michael's finances and he couldn't even talk to his own lawyers without talking to Tohme first... he talked to Tohme and then Tohme talked to the lawyer, that's how it was happening. Michael fired Tohme and I THINK, I just think, Tohme got upset and started to threat him. Michael said himself to June Gatlin that he was afraid of Tohme! Tohme stole and manipulated Michael Jackson (we all know Michael was easily manipulated T_T)!!! Michael couldn't live through this all his life, he had to do something or he could REALLY die! Now he is recovering from the drugs and he'll be back sooner than we think!! But, look: you can NEVER lose the faith! Believe in Michael and all the clues he's given!! What would be the benifit in faking your death? Plz help me with this question... Icon_biggrin
smo-othie
smo-othie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 28
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by billiejean17 Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:49 pm

Thome Thome looks shifty to me, i wouldn't trust him, good idea
billiejean17
billiejean17
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescendo Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:05 pm

MJsAngelEyes1987 wrote:WOWIE! What would be the benifit in faking your death? Plz help me with this question... Icon_smile
All your answers are amazing but I certainly have to agree w/ Suzzie 100%. I mean, the way that the media treated him calling him all those things & brainwashing alot of people, just disgusts me & it makes me sick. I was also thinking about one of the reasons for doing so earlier, was being unable to do 50 shows when he certainly wouldn't even be prepared for it when he only really agreed to do 10 shows in the first place. I was also thinking another reason for doing so was to (in my opinion) teach the media a serious lesson as well as wanting to get away for a while.
I know that he would Never intentionally hurt his family, his children NOR his fans!!! He loves his family & us(the fans) very much!!! What would be the benifit in faking your death? Plz help me with this question... Icon_smile

UHhhh.. Oh.. uh? Huh? Huh? Wha? What? Talking to me? I was wayyyy too distracted by your signature, MJ's Angel Eyes.
Michael during the Bad Era.. What would be the benifit in faking your death? Plz help me with this question... Icon_wink What would be the benifit in faking your death? Plz help me with this question... Herz WOWZA!

I think Michael faking his death could possibly resusciate his image and make people care more about his person than his stardom or crazy accusations against him.
I know it has taught me not to judge people harshly without knowing the facts and care more about people and their well-being. Whether I constantly practice such actions is another story and is easier said than done.

Maybe if Michael faked it he was afraid for his life from either bad people or drugs. IDK
Crescendo
Crescendo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 51
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by bittyditty Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:10 pm

smo-othie wrote:Ok, I'm here to tell what I think... maybe some of you won't agree with me, but it's ok, we have different opinions Smile
You have probably heard about Tohme Tohme, he had all the control over Michael's finances and he couldn't even talk to his own lawyers without talking to Tohme first... he talked to Tohme and then Tohme talked to the lawyer, that's how it was happening. Michael fired Tohme and I THINK, I just think, Tohme got upset and started to threat him. Michael said himself to June Gatlin that he was afraid of Tohme! Tohme stole and manipulated Michael Jackson (we all know Michael was easily manipulated T_T)!!! Michael couldn't live through this all his life, he had to do something or he could REALLY die! Now he is recovering from the drugs and he'll be back sooner than we think!! But, look: you can NEVER lose the faith! Believe in Michael and all the clues he's given!! What would be the benifit in faking your death? Plz help me with this question... Icon_biggrin

i agree with you on this one. There is something about Dr Thome that i don't like.
But for what ever reason Michael did this, to save the world, to live in peace with his kids, i could assume all day long, i just hope he lives in peace. i trust him with all my heart and what ever the reason i believe he had no other choice.
Will he comeback, well only Michael can answer that. I am not building my hopes up only to have my heart broken again. So if he does then that is a bonus.
I am sure Michael knows what he is doing.
bittyditty

Aantal berichten : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:30 pm

I dont think michael faked his death for publicity i think it runs a lot deeper than that i really think he had no choice at all. i think maybe he did get in a little to deep with the prescrption drugs .it is easliy done a lot of pain medication are highly addictive and need to be closely monitored, but it seems all these greedy doctors cared about was cash.and i think there are other reasons as well because there seems to be no obvious investigation. I SAY OBVIOUS.hopefully michael can heal his mind and body while he is gone and come back stronger with total control in all aspects of his life.and when he does he is gonna no that we his fans still LOVE HIM,RESPECT HIM ,CARE FOR HIM AND WANT HIM BACK.he only has to check all these sites to no that. i dont blame one bit we all love you mike
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:23 pm

I have 7 good reasons - here is mine -

1. He is a Human Being (First ) - Father (Second) - Superstar (Third)... it is his own business whatever he wants to do .... he is a genius for doing it !
2. His Genius Plan - all things we are figuring out is not the end of it ! - he is planned something much bigger I have that feeling in me .. we are almost close to him .....
3. His Reputation - he is making a new rep. for himself by faking his death - which make him "a force not to be reckoned with"& " I am the boss , bitches - deal with it !"
4. His Health - as we can all see - his weight was borderline scary - he was not addicted but losing weight because of high expectations ... of His "This Is It" Tour ...
5. Seeing the Real From the Fake - He is proably picking out the real friends from the fake ones ... what way to do it by faking your death ?!?
6. Reinvent Himself - He is maybe changing his look (clothing wise or learning a new move) .....
7. Rest & Relaxation - he took time to get himself back on track on his time & that is cool ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Bicky Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:30 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:
Bicky wrote:I have no opinion anymore on why he did it or what the outcome will be. I used to have one but have since abandoned thinking about it. It is too draining trying to ponder something I could never know unless it happens and I see it for myself or he comes back and tells us.

This is what I mean-am not meaning to put you down at all but you have to look at it from his point of view. If I had been in his position in 05 I would have felt like leaving the States and never setting foot in the place again. That is why he went to Dubai and Ireland and did not want to return, he said so. You can hardly blame him for feeling like that. If he does want to live in peace it would not be "selfish". Not at all, he has given more than enough to the world. Many rich people retire at his age without all the stress and having to endure all the bad press etc like he did. He doesn't owe anything to the world and we should not expect anything any further from him. He had more years of fame and being mobbed and put down by the media than most of us have been alive. I honestly do not think he will return, I hope I am wrong but if I am right then then to suggest it will be for selfish reasons is totally inappropiate and wrong.

Hey sweetie thanks for the reply but you got me all wrong. That is why I put selfish in quotes. Because others were saying they would be angry with him if he did it for selfish reasons. I think that whole last statement of mine should have given a clue about what I meant. I thought it was pretty straight forward. It basically says I will support him no matter what and I think he should think of himself first for a change and should have a lot more. I am not sure if you read the whole post because I don't see how I could be misunderstood.

Anyway, it happens. Just want to get that straight because I don't want anyone thinking I am one of those fans who thinks he owes me anything. I was always posting on MJHD pretty much the same thing you just told me. So I just wanted clear that up.
Bicky
Bicky
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:52 pm

Bicky wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:

Hey sweetie thanks for the reply but you got me all wrong. That is why I put selfish in quotes. Because others were saying they would be angry with him if he did it for selfish reasons. I think that whole last statement of mine should have given a clue about what I meant. I thought it was pretty straight forward. It basically says I will support him no matter what and I think he should think of himself first for a change and should have a lot more. I am not sure if you read the whole post because I don't see how I could be misunderstood.

Anyway, it happens. Just want to get that straight because I don't want anyone thinking I am one of those fans who thinks he owes me anything. I was always posting on MJHD pretty much the same thing you just told me. So I just wanted clear that up.
Thats OK-I do see what you mean now and I can see you meant well but the thing is that so many are saying that MJ has other bigger plans and that he was a genius, yes he was a genius performing and with his stage career but people forget he was a very sensitive human, more sensitive than most and there is only so much one can take and I know 50 is far from over the hill but he was not in the very best of health, dancers do get aches, pains and usually arthiritis before they get old and he had vitiligo and other skin problems to deal with as well. As I said he was a genius musically but where was the genius when he was accused of child molestation? that proves he is as vunerable as the rest of us-probably more so because it was all very much in the media and the whole world knew. If he was in fact a genius he would not have been in a position like that. he said many times he is a human who hurts and bleeds like everyone.
I am just trying to point out to everyone that he probably hasn't got anything planned. 75% of the worlds population live in the 3rd world in extreme poverty and do not even have basic amenities like electricity or running water and do not know if they will eat the next day so are hardly likely to worry or care about the envirnment or the worlds resources because MJ says so and I also do not think they will care one hoot if he makes a comeback when their babies and families are dying of maleria and other tropical diseases that a few quid would cure. In the UK alone now-our small little Island there are 11.000 people over the age of 100, they are hardly likely to love him and thats just the UK, there are also many people who do not love Michael as we do, in fact some of the stuff that has been written about him I will go as far as to say some hate him. So how can he possibly return? I think all you who are awaiting MJs return had better get your thinking caps on as there are many who are fighting to survive and do not care and many who will rip him to shreds. We are a minority unfortunately.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLLMJ Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:00 pm

I think he simply did it (if he really faked his dead) just for himself. He probably get sick and tired of all that (media, stalkers, liars, questions, haters, hypocrites etc.)
I heard him stating in an interview, it was about the question he has to answer over and over again "why he let children sleep in his bed" and michael explained it so many times but ppl don´t unterstand him, and than he says - Even the whole world would be against me, I would not change it. Maybe he get to that point...he don´t care anymore...enough is enough
TheLLMJ
TheLLMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:16 pm

TheLLMJ wrote:I think he simply did it (if he really faked his dead) just for himself. He probably get sick and tired of all that (media, stalkers, liars, questions, haters, hypocrites etc.)
I heard him stating in an interview, it was about the question he has to answer over and over again "why he let children sleep in his bed" and michael explained it so many times but ppl don´t unterstand him, and than he says - Even the whole world would be against me, I would not change it. Maybe he get to that point...he don´t care anymore...enough is enough

I think you have hit the nail on the head. He must have gone through a really terrible few years and I dont think he realized just how many fans he had, but of course for every fan there is probably someone who doesn't like him. My husband and I have a really dear friend who we have known years, he is a sweet gentle guy who would give you his last £1 but and although he likes MJS music he thinks he is "weird".
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum