Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is TMZ posting crypt pics from Karen Faye?

+28
shasta2001
labkomj7
katson45
bel
4KB
MJonMyMind
MJisalive09
~~Kristy~~
marsheliamorgan
EarthAngel90
ishealive
Makea
jade jackson
pepper
yaya
ballongiraf
ForeverAutumn65
Eva R
SPAKKLE29FUL
Thetruth
MJFOREVER
tayl0rx4
MJJ1982
dunno
See
GirlInTheMirror1
city.gal1
ilprincipe
32 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Why is TMZ posting crypt pics from Karen Faye? Empty Why is TMZ posting crypt pics from Karen Faye?

Post by ilprincipe Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:22 pm

ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Why is TMZ posting crypt pics from Karen Faye? Empty Re: Why is TMZ posting crypt pics from Karen Faye?

Post by city.gal1 Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:28 pm

I posted about this under TMZ latest...

"Just a couple of days ago in one of the threads there was a post with regard to MJ's "grave" and someone who was trying to send flowers. There was also a comment made by someone who said that there were no flowers or anything on the grave.

Think TMZ is watching us?"

I didn't know that these were the KF pics that others had been discussing. Interesting, hmm Why is TMZ posting crypt pics from Karen Faye? Icon_scratch

Last edited by city.gal1 on Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Why is TMZ posting crypt pics from Karen Faye? Empty Re: Why is TMZ posting crypt pics from Karen Faye?

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:28 pm

As a "proof"?
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by See Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:28 pm

Well they cannot print that without the consent of the owner...
So Karen sold it to them.. Why is TMZ posting crypt pics from Karen Faye? Confused
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:30 pm

First of all: Hi! Why is TMZ posting crypt pics from Karen Faye? SmileyWave3

Yes, I think it's indeed very strange. Why Karen Fayes pictures? Is she aware of this? That was a weird week...stupid articles, Klein interview and now they're like "We love Michael and will remember him forever"? Straaange!
dunno
dunno

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:32 pm

KF is involved in this whole hoax I guess. Many people know her, and what her relationship to Michael is. So I think that she makes his death look 'more real' by posting these pictures.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by tayl0rx4 Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:36 pm

These are Karen Fayes pictures that she took and TMZ put their label right over them like they took the picture. The family is going to freak when they see this, if they didn't already.
tayl0rx4
tayl0rx4

Aantal berichten : 21
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:37 pm

tayl0rx4 wrote:These are Karen Fayes pictures that she took and TMZ put their label right over them like they took the picture. The family is going to freak when they see this, if they didn't already.
It may be on purpose though!
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:41 pm

Whyis she posting picutures like this, the whole media world is trying to get pics like this.
Ohw GOD this hits me very hard tho:(
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:41 pm

GirlInTheMirror1 wrote:
tayl0rx4 wrote:These are Karen Fayes pictures that she took and TMZ put their label right over them like they took the picture. The family is going to freak when they see this, if they didn't already.

Exactly... I don't think the family is going to freak about it....
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:43 pm

I remember that there were a blog about Forest Lawn and how it looked inside since anybody is not allowd entrance. Anyways there was a pitchure on the blog guessing that this might be the place Michael is resting in but that pitchure was taken in the 50's when the security was not high. And it looks exatclty like the second pitchure TMZ posted. But without the Michael Jackson pitchure and the flowers. I will try to find that blog...
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:50 pm

Well it turned out that I was right:
Based on insider descriptions of the immediate area, my best guess -- and this is ONLY a guess, it is not a confirmed fact! -- is that Michael now rests on the main floor of the terrace, at the end of a sanctuary hallway with catherdral ceilings, under three stained-glass windows which are aNo public photos have been released of this stunningly gorgeous location since Michael was entombed less than 24 hours ago. But a quick look through my Forest Lawn archival materials produced this promotional image released by Forest Lawn in 1952 shows a final resting place that is truly fit for a king: re-creation of Nicola D'Ascenzo's "The Ascension."
No public photos have been released of this stunningly gorgeous location since Michael was entombed less than 24 hours ago. But a quick look through my Forest Lawn archival materials produced this promotional image released by Forest Lawn in 1952 shows a final resting place that is truly fit for a king.

Why is TMZ posting crypt pics from Karen Faye? 6a00d83454de4669e20120a54a073a970b-800wi
This photo which was only a guess months before Karen put the real photo out on FB. The recemblance is striking, remember this above photo was taken in 1952.
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:53 pm

Can anyone find out that this picture is from 1952? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that the quality would be worse than this....
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:00 pm

I am no expert maybe someone could back me up on this, but color television came somewhat in the 40's I would only guess that color camera was a little bit earlier. The first color pitchure was taking in 1860 somewhere around that. So I do not doubt the authenticity of this pitchure.
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:05 pm

ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:07 pm

Maybe it's another window? I really don't know...
The cnn link is not working for me btw...
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:08 pm

I forgot to copy the "l" from html at the end..
SORRY

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/07/06/forest.lawn/index.html
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:12 pm

I THINK MJ IS BEHIND TMZ THEY ARE 4 TODAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TMZ THNK 4 YEARS TO GET IT RIGHT
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:15 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:I THINK MJ IS BEHIND TMZ THEY ARE 4 TODAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TMZ THNK 4 YEARS TO GET IT RIGHT

Question
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:16 pm

OK.....
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:18 pm

It is strange of how the papz have not caught a pitchure when the family revisiting the tomb
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:19 pm

a "body" after almost 5 months above the ground... eww...
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:21 pm

Thetruth wrote:It is strange of how the papz have not caught a pitchure when the family revisiting the tomb

It's not so strange, when you just keep in mind that there's no reason for the family to visit the tomb at all....
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverAutumn65 Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:23 pm

I'm glad this was mentioned. I've been wondering about that myself. I personally don't believe a thing about the forest lawn deal. Nothing. Just doesn't set right with me.
ForeverAutumn65
ForeverAutumn65

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-18
Leeftijd : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:26 pm

MJJ1982 wrote:
Thetruth wrote:It is strange of how the papz have not caught a pitchure when the family revisiting the tomb

It's not so strange, when you just keep in mind that there's no reason for the family to visit the tomb at all....
Looking at both ways I mean, since I am not 100 on that this is a hoax.
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:29 pm

Thetruth wrote:
MJJ1982 wrote:

Ok, I understand you. But if the family is really visiting that tomb, I'm sure that people (papz) see them and take pictures. And because there are no pictures (yet) I don't believe that Michael is there at all.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:34 pm

MJJ1982 wrote:
Thetruth wrote:
MJJ1982 wrote:

Ok, I understand you. But if the family is really visiting that tomb, I'm sure that people (papz) see them and take pictures. And because there are no pictures (yet) I don't believe that Michael is there at all.

The paps are greedy....they want MONEY..they want FAME
and HOW they get it, doesn'T matter to them.
They don't have any stoppages!
So they also would have made pics esp. of MJs kids...but there aren't any pics..
no pics of the visiting kids...
no pics of Katherine
no pics of Janet
no pics of the brothers

so I'm pretty sure, the crypt is empty
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:37 pm

ilprincipe wrote:
MJJ1982 wrote:
Thetruth wrote:
MJJ1982 wrote:

The paps are greedy....they want MONEY..they want FAME
and HOW they get it, doesn'T matter to them.
They don't have any stoppages!
So they also would have made pics esp. of MJs kids...but there aren't any pics..
no pics of the visiting kids...
no pics of Katherine
no pics of Janet
no pics of the brothers

so I'm pretty sure, the crypt is empty
Good point!!
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:38 pm

It is illegal to steal a pitchure from a person private FB account, so either they have her permission or they will get sued massively!
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:40 pm

why would karen faye post those pics in the first place? I mean, showing us where he's buried kinda kills the "buy 12 plots to fool the enemy plan", doesnt it?

IMO, they want to make us believe he's actually buried. Notice how the camera did not capture the plaque thing in front of the tomb? I assume that'd be a name plaque? When you - conveniently leave something like that out, it could be anyone's tomb.

Last edited by ballongiraf on Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774

Back to top Go down

Post by tayl0rx4 Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:41 pm

If Michael is really in there then I think it was disrespectful of Karen to even post them on facebook. If the family wanted the fans to see the crypt it wouldn't be private for just family and friends.
tayl0rx4
tayl0rx4

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:36 pm

i saw those pics when she posted them and could not believe she did that! she talks a lot about respect, yet she had no problem broadcasting whoever's crypt this is, saying that it's michael's. but if that really was his crypt, the jackson family would have been all over it cuz of how disrespectful it was. maybe karen and tmz are partnering together, or she could have sold the pics to them. either way, i do not believe michael is in that tomb. he can't be, cuz he's not dead Why is TMZ posting crypt pics from Karen Faye? Icon_razz
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:48 pm

Not many people share the same beliefs as some here. Some fans are happy that they got to see Michael resting place and it a beautiful place. I don't think Karen's intention was bad, although I agree that it might not have been her prerogative to post the pitchure. But I don't think the family would bother to give the fans a final closure. (Yes I am looking it a nonhoax way since 98 % of his fans think he is dead)
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:02 pm

On the Forest Lawn web page it says:

Photography

• All photography (still or video) inside buildings is prohibited, except at funerals, weddings, and other private services with the consent of the person(s) in charge.
  • No commercial or professional photography is allowed under any circumstances without the express written consent of Forest Lawn.
  • No wedding photography in connection with weddings held outside the Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks is permitted anywhere on the premises.
http://www.forestlawn.com/Visitors-Guide/Index.asp

So I don't understand how KF was even allowed to take these photos. A blogger on one of the cemetary sites says that he was taking photos recently (a couple of weeks before the "funeral") at Forest Lawn and a security person made him delete all of his photos, even though he had only taken a photo of the outside of the Holly Terrace door, and it was not for commercial purposes. I don't see how KF would have been allowed inside, allowed to take photos inside, and then allowed to sell or give them to TMZ. I find it hard to believe that Forest Lawn, when they find out about it, will allow these pics to stay up on TMZ, since that would tend to fall under a professional or commercial category. According to the "rules" on the website, it seems Forest Lawn would have to give their written consent in order for TMZ to post these photos. Of course the "rules" also say that KF could only have legally taken these photos during the funeral with the consent of the "person in charge"...
pepper
pepper

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:08 pm

I will hold on to my point: KF is involved in the hoax, she posted the pics to make his death look more real, then sold/gave them to TMZ.
And there's no Michael in that tomb, if he was there we would have seen pictures from the family.
Ofcourse FL is involved to, because that's the place where he's meant to be right now. Then it's easy to make a deal and take some pictures.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:21 pm

I posted this link last night on another thread. There are pictures of Forest Lawn here and of the crypt...as well as some photos of the flowers etc. people left there.

http://lisaburks.typepad.com/gravehunting/michael-jackson/
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:29 pm

MJJ1982 wrote:
GirlInTheMirror1 wrote:

Maybe Karen Faye needs some money??
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:30 pm

I saw these pics a while ago, and they are just putting flowers there because they believe that Michael is in that tomb.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:31 pm

Makea wrote:
MJJ1982 wrote:
GirlInTheMirror1 wrote:

Maybe Karen Faye needs some money??

Can be.. But maybe she did not sell them to TMZ, maybe she gave them.
Then TMZ is involved too.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:33 pm

TMZ are getting lazy
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:45 pm

I wonder why the family never visits the tomb - I meant come on ... every fan try to visit the tomb why not the family or friends (not the fake friends - the real ones) that makes me know ... Michael ins't in there at all ... real family would visit there loved one ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:53 pm

maybe karen took them or received (?) them and gave them or tmz got them somehow,and this is all part of the plan to see how far tmz will go with tabloid journalism,and once again be fooled?not getting their facts correct,you can print ANYTHING and you dont have to have proof apparently.?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:55 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:I wonder why the family never visits the tomb - I meant come on ... every fan try to visit the tomb why not the family or friends (not the fake friends - the real ones) that makes me know ... Michael ins't in there at all ... real family would visit there loved one ....

Celebrities and their families are also human so I agree with you big time why aren't they visiting, we all visit loved ones who have passed on and the Jacksons are no different.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:58 pm

What I'm wondering about...
The Jacksons, KF etc are all on the internet. So they must know about these hoaxsites. Why won't they speak out that we don't have to investigate, that he's really gone? That would be fair if he really passed away.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:03 pm

I have no idea MJJ1982.Maybe they want us to keep putting together the pieces to the puzzle.
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:05 pm

i dont really want to think this,but,could it be because IF we are here and stay here the more we discuss the inconsistencies,the more the jackson name and all are kept in the public and more money generated for them? Sad
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:10 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:i dont really want to think this,but,could it be because IF we are here and stay here the more we discuss the inconsistencies,the more the jackson name and all are kept in the public and more money generated for them? Sad

I don't want to think of this... I'm afraid that we will never find out the truth.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tayl0rx4 Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:41 pm

MJJ1982 wrote:
marsheliamorgan wrote:i dont really want to think this,but,could it be because IF we are here and stay here the more we discuss the inconsistencies,the more the jackson name and all are kept in the public and more money generated for them? Why is TMZ posting crypt pics from Karen Faye? Icon_sad

I don't want to think of this... I'm afraid that we will never find out the truth.

Me too. I'm always thinking what if we never find out what happened??

Like when Elvis died, people thought he faked his death also, about 30 something years later and nothing happen. They could've been investigating for years.
tayl0rx4
tayl0rx4

Back to top Go down

Post by MJisalive09 Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:30 pm

now that youve discussed all this bet you therell be pics of family members going in soon Smile
MJisalive09
MJisalive09
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonMyMind Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:46 pm

Well if you belive MJs dead then yes. the family will be upset IF thats really MJs final resting place
which I dont think it is by the way.

I honestly dont think Karen would go against MJs family and reveal MJs final resting place to
the world, especially given the high security of the funeral etc etc

Its too Obvious and it also puts MJs so called final resting place at risk, even though
its guarded 24/7 I think its a decoy thats all.

All part of the Jackson ploy..... I would say this....IF the real MJ died, then he was
buried way before all the crap went down!! Most likely straight after the autopsy.

MJ would be buried in a secret location known only to family and a select few!!

BUT I dont belive MJs passed, so its only my thoughts!! Why is TMZ posting crypt pics from Karen Faye? Icon_sunny
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum