Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karen Faye says she put makeup on MJ corpse... this makes me

+26
Debbie Zebua
Harleyblonde
MJsAngelEyes1987
hesouttamylife
SoundOfACrescendo
SPAKKLE29FUL
me0101
maria-c
Happy Feet
Secret Dove
azazel28
Gema
MJhunny
EarthAngel90
Whipy111
yspadda
Sweet1
MJJ1982
Butterfly J
YouAreMyLifeMJ
MJFOREVER
StripedFeline
Kirsche
smoothcriminal2792
KNOWhesALIVE
MissPeppers
30 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Karen Faye says she put makeup on MJ corpse... this makes me Empty Karen Faye says she put makeup on MJ corpse... this makes me waver?

Post by MissPeppers Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:18 pm

Karen Faye has said, via facebook, that she was the one to do MJs makeup on his corpse in his coffin.

This has made my belief waver. Can anyone explain this?

A lot of people will explain this as she is in on the hoax.. but a lot of her facebook posts have expressed genuine grief and anger towards Kenny O and MJs treatment near the end of his life.

This bugs me and makes me think MJ may be dead... but then i cant ignore all the evidence that says he is alive?
MissPeppers
MissPeppers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Karen Faye says she put makeup on MJ corpse... this makes me Empty Re: Karen Faye says she put makeup on MJ corpse... this makes me

Post by KNOWhesALIVE Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:21 pm

Oh no MissPeppers... Karen is not to be trusted.. She is only trying to mess with our minds... Keep following your heart and let it beat towards Michael..

Remember HE IS ALIVE Karen Faye says she put makeup on MJ corpse... this makes me Icon_cheers
KNOWhesALIVE
KNOWhesALIVE
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 118
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Karen Faye says she put makeup on MJ corpse... this makes me Empty Re: Karen Faye says she put makeup on MJ corpse... this makes me

Post by smoothcriminal2792 Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:22 pm

i personally have a hard time believing what Karen Faye says, at one point she said that MJ was so weak that he had to be spoonfed by Kenny Ortega. If that's the case, how could he rehearse? I think she is playing a role IMO.
smoothcriminal2792
smoothcriminal2792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 121
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04
Leeftijd : 32

http://twitter.com/nathalia2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:25 pm

MissPeppers wrote:Karen Faye has said, via facebook, that she was the one to do MJs makeup on his corpse in his coffin.

A lot of people will explain this as she is in on the hoax.. but a lot of her facebook posts have expressed genuine grief and anger towards Kenny O and MJs treatment near the end of his life.

This bugs me and makes me think MJ may be dead... but then i cant ignore all the evidence that says he is alive?

Common, don't lose hope!

I mean...she's angry with kenny and the other of the treatment? She was beside Michael for over 20 years so why didn't she helped him? I do not trust her..
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by StripedFeline Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:28 pm

Spoon fed?! Ack, these stories smell a mile off in my honest opinion. And anyway, the people who're playing their part in the hoax are going to deny any sort of involvement, so of course we're going to doubt the hoax at times.

The truth will prevail. Smile
StripedFeline
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-07
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by MissPeppers Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:29 pm

I have wondered why she didnt confront MJ and stop the drug abuse if this was happening, as she says.
MissPeppers
MissPeppers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:30 pm

i heard that she didnt do his make-up Rolling Eyes not that soembody needed it that time but Wink you know what i mean Razz
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:34 pm

Honestly...to have an open casket funeral 3 months after a person has
been dead is kinda sick to me. And no matter what makeup isn't gonna
help a decomposing body. And I don't care if people said he was in a
refrigerator or not. Decomposition happens anyway. And let me point
this out again. There is a lot more proof MJ is alive then dead. The
fact that someone says they put makeup on him doesn't mean anything.
People have been saying a lot of things.
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:34 pm

If Michael trusted Karen over 20 years it means she´s worth it. But at the moment we shouldn´t trust nobody 100%. We don´t know what role they have to play - if they have any at all. If Karen lies it has a purpose I think.
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:35 pm

I don't trust her. If she was really worried about Michael, she would have helped him.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by MissPeppers Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:36 pm

If Karen is in on the hoax... what bugs me is why doesnt she just keep quiet then?? Why open a facebook account and openly discuss these kind of things?

Know what i mean?

If she is in on the hoax.. why openly lie to the World?

Im just trying to get things straight in my head... you guys really help me.
MissPeppers
MissPeppers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:37 pm

Exactly! She's playing a role. I agree why didn't she do something to help him if he was so bad off. By the way! Who in the hell puts so much makeup on a corpse that no one will see? If he was looking so great why didn't the publice see a pic of MJ and why in the hell didn't he have an open coffin at the memorial? I don't believe for one minute any disillusioned fan would snatch him from the coffin. That coffin was empty and MJ was in the audience as Hatman watching everyone's reaction. She's trying to convince everyone that MJ is dead. If he were she wouldn't have to come on facebook everyday saying he is. Obviously, the world isn't buying the inconsistencies! Keep the Faith!

Kirsche wrote:
MissPeppers wrote:Karen Faye has said, via facebook, that she was the one to do MJs makeup on his corpse in his coffin.

Common, don't lose hope!

I mean...she's angry with kenny and the other of the treatment? She was beside Michael for over 20 years so why didn't she helped him? I do not trust her..
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:38 pm

MissPeppers wrote:If Karen is in on the hoax... what bugs me is why doesnt she just keep quiet then?? Why open a facebook account and openly discuss these kind of things?

Know what i mean?

If she is in on the hoax.. why openly lie to the World?

Im just trying to get things straight in my head... you guys really help me.

To make it look more real I guess?
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yspadda Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:38 pm

I hear about Karen and Michael being friends, or KO and Michael being friends, but they were working for him. They were employees.
Are you really "friend" with your boss ?
yspadda
yspadda
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipy111 Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:41 pm

I heard that Karen can be full of shit sometimes. Don't go by her, she was only Michael's make-up artist, thats it.
Whipy111
Whipy111
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:41 pm

after Three Months of a decomposed body ... it is unrecongizable ... I don't think Makeup can make you look good .....& I have seen a lot of Law & Order : Criminal Intent & S.V.U. ..... which meants that he is alive & well ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by MJhunny Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:47 pm

smoothcriminal2792 wrote:i personally have a hard time believing what Karen Faye says, at one point she said that MJ was so weak that he had to be spoonfed by Kenny Ortega. If that's the case, how could he rehearse? I think she is playing a role IMO.

exactly:
he said, she said, they said, ugghhhh people say stuff all the time
i saw an interview with Randy Phillips a while ago where he mentioned how MJ was so into the whole tour and rehearsals and all , that he'd be so busy that he'd literally forget to eat or did'nt seem to want to waste time eating so at one point Kenny was feeding him chicken and broccoli as a jokey kind of thing.
I don't know whats up with Karen Faye or even if it's her real facebook, myspace or whatever . I know what i saw in TII I saw an MJ that was totally on the mark, who knew exactly what he was doing and exactly how he wanted everything done, from the music to the dance steps everything Now he certainly did not look like a weak ,forgetfull, drugged up, emaciated man to me,NO WAY NO HOW

Now MJ , you listen to me ,you get your cute toosh back here A.S.A.P. because we
L.O.V.E. you MOST xxxxxxx
MJhunny
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 156
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothcriminal2792 Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:50 pm

MJhunny wrote:
smoothcriminal2792 wrote:i personally have a hard time believing what Karen Faye says, at one point she said that MJ was so weak that he had to be spoonfed by Kenny Ortega. If that's the case, how could he rehearse? I think she is playing a role IMO.

exactly:
he said, she said, they said, ugghhhh people say stuff all the time
i saw an interview with Randy Phillips a while ago where he mentioned how MJ was so into the whole tour and rehearsals and all , that he'd be so busy that he'd literally forget to eat or did'nt seem to want to waste time eating so at one point Kenny was feeding him chicken and broccoli as a jokey kind of thing.
I don't know whats up with Karen Faye or even if it's her real facebook, myspace or whatever . I know what i saw in TII I saw an MJ that was totally on the mark, who knew exactly what he was doing and exactly how he wanted everything done, from the music to the dance steps everything Now he certainly did not look like a weak ,forgetfull, drugged up, emaciated man to me,NO WAY NO HOW

Now MJ , you listen to me ,you get your cute toosh back here A.S.A.P. because we
L.O.V.E. you MOST xxxxxxx

so much truth in just one post Karen Faye says she put makeup on MJ corpse... this makes me Icon_biggrin
smoothcriminal2792
smoothcriminal2792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:52 pm

Karen, I am surprised you talk openly about this on facebook. Diana R. and Elizabeth T. are quiet and they were/ are also good friends.

Shame on you Karen Karen Faye says she put makeup on MJ corpse... this makes me Kopfschuettel
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:02 pm

Gema wrote:Karen, I am surprised you talk openly about this on facebook. Diana R. and Elizabeth T. are quiet and they were/ are also good friends.

Shame on you Karen Karen Faye says she put makeup on MJ corpse... this makes me Kopfschuettel

Even better friends than KF...
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by azazel28 Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:02 pm

Busy week. 16 Braveheart Women, 43 Comdians, 5 beautiful models, and Michael Jackson Smile

3:48 PM May 24th

from mobile web

Crazy busy working and preparing for THIS IS IT!

4:39 PM May 27th

from mobile web

Karens speech from Twitter .. so obvious that she was close to Michael at that time. I asked Karen if she noticed anything? Deteriorating Michael, if she noticed why then did not do anything to save him .. Unfortunately, Karen had ignored my question and many others, I got silence in response to another question ..The next werid thing is karen reaction to us who believe that Michael lives ..On the facebook I addressed this issue, and one of the Karen fans wrote that my argument seems to lie to the words of Karen, because she saw him dead ... so I asked if we belief karen words
many people from the airport who claim that they saw Michael the day he died (some did not know that he died!)then they ar lie? In response to fan karen wrote to me that I should left karen site because Im not respect karen .... But karen never answer me.. Abnormal behavior ...
azazel28
azazel28
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 63
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:05 pm

I don't know what to think about Karen. Karen Faye says she put makeup on MJ corpse... this makes me Icon_rolleyes She could be playing a role. I don't get why she didn't help Michael if he was as bad off as she claims. If I were his friend, I would've gotton the help he needed, no one could stop me. That's what friends do, they help each other when in need.

As far as her putting make up on his 3 month decomposed body, I don't believe that for one minute! His body would've been so decomposed that it would've stunk to high heaven. No make up would make him look good. Karen Faye says she put makeup on MJ corpse... this makes me Confused Karen Faye says she put makeup on MJ corpse... this makes me Icon_scratch
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by MissPeppers Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:06 pm

I asked Karen on facebook as to why MJ could sing in perfect Spanish in a clip from TII... that he didnt look drugged up and seemed lucid.

She replied to me that "there are many levels of addiction and adicitve behaviour" and that KO had cut and editied TII so as not to show MJ in his worst state.

But if she was there and saw him in his worst state and saw him being spoon fed... why she do nothing?
MissPeppers
MissPeppers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:09 pm

azazel28 wrote:Busy week. 16 Braveheart Women, 43 Comdians, 5 beautiful models, and Michael Jackson Smile

3:48 PM May 24th

from mobile web

Crazy busy working and preparing for THIS IS IT!

4:39 PM May 27th

from mobile web

Karens speech from Twitter .. so obvious that she was close to Michael at that time. I asked Karen if she noticed anything? Deteriorating Michael, if she noticed why then did not do anything to save him .. Unfortunately, Karen had ignored my question and many others, I got silence in response to another question ..The next werid thing is karen reaction to us who believe that Michael lives ..On the facebook I addressed this issue, and one of the Karen fans wrote that my argument seems to lie to the words of Karen, because she saw him dead ... so I asked if we belief karen words
many people from the airport who claim that they saw Michael the day he died (some did not know that he died!)then they ar lie? In response to fan karen wrote to me that I should left karen site because Im not respect karen .... But karen never answer me.. Abnormal behavior ...

Why couldn't she answer your questions? It makes it look like she has something to hide! Hmmm. Karen Faye says she put makeup on MJ corpse... this makes me Icon_scratch Karen Faye says she put makeup on MJ corpse... this makes me Icon_rolleyes Karen Faye says she put makeup on MJ corpse... this makes me Confused
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Feet Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:10 pm

I do believe Karen is a good friend of Michael and that she is aware of the hoax. It's her role (as it is the "This Is Not It" campaign) to keep us believing Michael is dead. Why else would she post those so called "tomb photos" of Michaels supposed burial with the words "This is really it". Karen endorses all of their testimonies for the TINI campaign. The letters the fans wrote to her about being concerned for Michael is also up on their website. They portray Michael health wise in a bad light. I posted some info on another thread here regarding the inconsistencies in the testimonies these fans had published in their account of Michael's final months and his supposed decline in health, drug use and weight wise. I private emailed them about these inconsistencies. They didn't answer, in fact the blocked me altogether.

Karen Faye by the way endorses Randy Jackson to all the "This Is Not It" supporters as "one of us". Randy believes Michael was murdered, so go figure on that one, since the campaign is set up for us to believe AEG, Ortega, Phillips are the cause of Michael's death through negligence. Anyway in my opinion, she's just playing her part and doing it quite well cause their are tonnes of fans out there that support this campiagn, believe their claims and believe Michael really is dead.
Happy Feet
Happy Feet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by yspadda Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:21 pm

If she really did the make-up, pictures will follow ! I'm kidding.

Did she add some details that would have made her story believable, like 'oh my god I was crying so much that I could hardly see what I was doing'...
She seems to share so much her feeling that not sharing her feelings about what must have been one of the most heartbreaking moment of her life, wouldn't be logical. If there is a moment that she should be willing to share that's that one. But did she ?
yspadda
yspadda
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by maria-c Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:21 pm

Karen Faye says she put makeup on MJ corpse... this makes me Icon_santa YouAreMyLifeMJ WROTE:Honestly...to have an open casket funeral 3 months after a person has

I agree, for many techniques to Conserve corpses, I always imagine that at the funeral the coffin habririan not. La Toja said his brother saw "spectacular", and Karen that she would make-up, "who is" spectacular "with 70 days dead?
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:22 pm

Only the thought of it makes me sick Karen Faye says she put makeup on MJ corpse... this makes me Icon_pale
That's why it can't be real.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me0101 Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:44 pm

Follow the facts not what they say.
Don't lose site. They can and have said anything and everything BUT stories, interviews, timelines, photos, videos, and the movie we all know just DON'T ADD UP.
me0101
me0101
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:45 pm

karen faye says a lot ?
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by SoundOfACrescendo Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:50 pm

Who said Karen Faye is even in on it? Neutral
SoundOfACrescendo
SoundOfACrescendo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Feet Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:51 pm

maria-c wrote:Karen Faye says she put makeup on MJ corpse... this makes me Icon_santa YouAreMyLifeMJ WROTE:Honestly...to have an open casket funeral 3 months after a person has

I agree, for many techniques to Conserve corpses, I always imagine that at the funeral the coffin habririan not. La Toja said his brother saw "spectacular", and Karen that she would make-up, "who is" spectacular "with 70 days dead?

Not to discourge you or anything, because I do believe Michael is still alive, but a body can be kept that long (even longer) with very little decompostion. If it is stored correctly and kept at the right temperature it will delay decompostion. They also can do "top us" with embalming fluids to continue to keep the body preserved. I got this information from someone who actually works in mortuary.
Happy Feet
Happy Feet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:52 pm

maria-c wrote:Karen Faye says she put makeup on MJ corpse... this makes me Icon_santa YouAreMyLifeMJ WROTE:Honestly...to have an open casket funeral 3 months after a person has

Exactly! It makes no since. And I can't imagine those poor kids having to see their father's decomposed body...That's just sick.
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:12 pm

Then why all the fuss about make-up and expensive clothes when there was no open casket? the children putting things on top of the casket, how insensitive is that? That really makes me think that the casket was empty to begin with. If this were really happening the way it was reported to us, those children should have been told one big lie for their own benefit; he was buried during the Memorial Service, so they could at least begin to start to heal. If the family wanted or needed to go ahead with all this time lag, etc. the kids should have been no part of that. There are certain things grownups deal with that children should not be privy to. Whether they show it outwardly or not for the rest of their lives, they are going to remember this, and it will affect them down the line in some way. Hopefully not a traumatic one. But that is yet ti be seen.
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Feet Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:17 pm

2 Russian leaders (Lenin and Stalin) corpses were on display for years in a glass encasement in a mausoleum. I think Lenin's still is. Lenin died in 1924 and Stalin in 1953. 7 months after Stalin died his body was placed alongside Levin. It was removed 5 years later and buried. There bodies were kept in a well controlled environment. With modern medicine today, the embalming techniques and preservations of bodies would be more advanced than back in 1924 & 1953.

Like I said before, I'm not trying to discourage you because I'm a believer Michael is still here with us, but it is possible to have a 3 month corpse with very little/if any decompostion.
Happy Feet
Happy Feet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsAngelEyes1987 Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:23 pm

I don't really give a raging spit about Karen Faye at all. Personally I don't really trust her.
And why she'd say something like that, UCK! Makes me sick to my stomach! Karen Faye says she put makeup on MJ corpse... this makes me Icon_pale
MJsAngelEyes1987
MJsAngelEyes1987
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 150
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:29 pm

The furneral bill did not mention embalming im sure it didnt ,it mentons everything else but that so no embaming the body would decay,it mentions burial outfit but latoya said he was he was buried in his favourite jacket , a corpse choose a new outfit ,nice to no so when i die i get to come back and choose my outfit
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:35 pm

I do not believe karen was too close to Michael, I think she thinks he is dead and is lying about doing his make up after death, she is revelling in her 10 minutes of fame and importance. A true friend would not keep talking of him in this way. I am sure he is still alive but I think very few know of the hoax. BTW it is not an easy task to enbalm a body. Lenin was mentioned earlier. Please read;

The family of Lenin's embalmers states that the corpse is real and requires daily work to moisturise the features and inject preservatives under the clothes. Lenin's sarcophagus is kept at a temperature of 16 °C (61 °F) and kept at a humidity of 80 - 90 percent. The chemical used was referred to by the caretakers as "balsam", which was glycerine and potassium acetate. Every eighteen months the corpse is removed and undergoes a special chemical bath. The chemicals were unknown until after the fall of the Soviet Union, kept secret by authorities. The bath consists of placing the corpse in a glass bath with potassium acetate, alcohol, glycerol, distilled water, and as a disinfectant, quinine. This was the process used for all subsequent treatments of Lenin's body and continues to be used even now.[1]
One of the main problems the embalmers faced was the appearance of dark spots on the skin, especially on the face and hands. They managed to solve the problem: in between baths the spots were eliminated by the use of a variety of different reagents. For example, if a patch of wrinkling or discoloration occurred it was treated with an acetic acid diluted with water. Hydrogen peroxide could be used to restore the tissues' original colouring. Damp spots were removed by means of disinfectants like quinine or carbolic acid.[1]
The body was removed in October 1941 and evacuated to Tyumen, in Siberia, when it appeared that Moscow might be in imminent danger of falling to invading Nazi troops. After the war, it was returned and the tomb reopened.
Joseph Stalin's embalmed body shared a spot next to Vladimir Lenin, from the time of his death in 1953 until October 31, 1961, when Stalin was removed as part of de-Stalinization and Khrushchev's Thaw, and buried outside the walls of the Kremlin.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Feet Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:42 pm

Yeah I know all that about Lenin and Stalin. My previous post, I got the information from a person who actually works in a mortuary regarding the storage of a corpse and how decompostion can be delayed if stored correctly (since this person works dead bodies, I'm assuming this information is correct and valid)

Anyway this just seems to be going around and around in circles, because I believe Michael is alive, so I'll just move on to another thread.

The only point I was trying to stress here is that a body can be stored that long (and longer if necessary) under the right circumstances without decomposition.
Happy Feet
Happy Feet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Feet Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:55 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:The furneral bill did not mention embalming im sure it didnt ,it mentons everything else but that so no embaming the body would decay,it mentions burial outfit but latoya said he was he was buried in his favourite jacket , a corpse choose a new outfit ,nice to no so when i die i get to come back and choose my outfit

Sorry, thought I had responded to you. Page 2 of the funeral bill did mention embalming (although the amount is blanked out), however it didn't include refrigeration Karen Faye says she put makeup on MJ corpse... this makes me Icon_biggrin
Happy Feet
Happy Feet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:05 pm

Happy Feet wrote:Yeah I know all that about Lenin and Stalin. My previous post, I got the information from a person who actually works in a mortuary regarding the storage of a corpse and how decompostion can be delayed if stored correctly (since this person works dead bodies, I'm assuming this information is correct and valid)

Anyway this just seems to be going around and around in circles, because I believe Michael is alive, so I'll just move on to another thread.

The only point I was trying to stress here is that a body can be stored that long (and longer if necessary) under the right circumstances without decomposition.
Yes, we do not think Michael is dead but maybe Karen is just a good at fibbing! I remember reading about Eva Peron, she was not buried for years after her death. Please read; I found the part where her Husband had her embalmed body on the dining table weird! That in itself is bad enough but he was re-married and his new wife combed dead Eva's hair every day. Oh well, maybe they just ate their meals on a tray on their laps!!

Celebrated in Andrew Lloyd Webber's hit musical "Evita", Argentina's first lady Eva Peron died in 1952. Inspired by Lenin's Tomb in Moscow, Evita's grief-stricken husband Dictator Juan Peron planned to have her body preserved for display in a glass-encased national monument. He paid
renowned Spanish pathologist Dr. Pedro Ara $100,000 to embalm her like Lenin and Stalin.

The embalming process took over a year. It involved draining all of her bodily fluids and replacing it with paraffin wax. From all accounts, this was an almost miraculous restoration job, because the first lady's body had been ravaged by uterine cancer and radiation treatment. She weighed 80 pounds at her death, but was restored to her movie star good looks.

Unfortunately, Peron's grandiose plans of the monument to his devoted wife were interrupted by a military coup that drove him out of the country into exile in 1955. The new military regime removed Evita's body from public view and stashed it at a secret location. For sixteen years, her body was considered "lost." In reality, members of the military dictatorship were afraid to bury her and afraid to put her on display. They shuffled her corpse to various different hiding places, including inside a piece of furniture at an army major's office. After a scandal where the major murdered his wife, Evita's body was then put on a ship to Milan, Italy where she was buried in a crypt under an assumed name.

In 1971, a new regime returned Eva Peron's body to her husband, who was living in Madrid at the time. Even though he was married to Isabel, his third wife, Peron kept Evita's body at his Spanish villa, displayed in an open casket on the dining room table.

It has been said that the former dictator had been urged by a mystic to have Isabel lie on top of the coffin to "channel" Evita's personal power and charisma. Isabel even combed the corpse's hair every day.

When Peron returned from exile and once again became Argentina's President in 1973, he left Evita's body behind in Spain. After his death in 1974, his wife Isabel succeeded him in office. It was Isabel who flew Eva Peron's still preserved corpse back to Argentina.

</U>
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:07 pm

Happy Feet the bill could be fake like a lot of things about the 25th
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:10 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:after Three Months of a decomposed body ... it is unrecongizable ... I don't think Makeup can make you look good .....& I have seen a lot of Law & Order : Criminal Intent & S.V.U. ..... which meants that he is alive & well ....

i looooooooove ur signature pic
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Feet Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:15 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:Happy Feet the bill could be fake like a lot of things about the 25th

Agree, the bill could be fake. Who knows. It' standard practice in our country if someone dies and is not buried straight away that embalming is necessary (plus in my culture an open casket and 3 day viewing of the body is standard). Embalming laws must be different there in the States. Either way for the body to be "presentable" and without "decomposition" it would of required both correct embalming and refrigeration for a 3 month storage. The bill omits one of these 2 necessary processes to preserve the corpse anyway.

It's pretty much a non-issue really cause Michael wasn't buried Karen Faye says she put makeup on MJ corpse... this makes me Icon_smile!

Last edited by Happy Feet on Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Happy Feet
Happy Feet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:20 pm

agreed on to the next lead
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Feet Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:21 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:
Happy Feet wrote:Yeah I know all that about Lenin and Stalin. My previous post, I got the information from a person who actually works in a mortuary regarding the storage of a corpse and how decompostion can be delayed if stored correctly (since this person works dead bodies, I'm assuming this information is correct and valid)

Yes, we do not think Michael is dead but maybe Karen is just a good at fibbing! I remember reading about Eva Peron, she was not buried for years after her death. Please read; I found the part where her Husband had her embalmed body on the dining table weird! That in itself is bad enough but he was re-married and his new wife combed dead Eva's hair every day. Oh well, maybe they just ate their meals on a tray on their laps!!

Celebrated in Andrew Lloyd Webber's hit musical "Evita", Argentina's first lady Eva Peron died in 1952. Inspired by Lenin's Tomb in Moscow, Evita's grief-stricken husband Dictator Juan Peron planned to have her body preserved for display in a glass-encased national monument. He paid
renowned Spanish pathologist Dr. Pedro Ara $100,000 to embalm her like Lenin and Stalin.

The embalming process took over a year. It involved draining all of her bodily fluids and replacing it with paraffin wax. From all accounts, this was an almost miraculous restoration job, because the first lady's body had been ravaged by uterine cancer and radiation treatment. She weighed 80 pounds at her death, but was restored to her movie star good looks.

Unfortunately, Peron's grandiose plans of the monument to his devoted wife were interrupted by a military coup that drove him out of the country into exile in 1955. The new military regime removed Evita's body from public view and stashed it at a secret location. For sixteen years, her body was considered "lost." In reality, members of the military dictatorship were afraid to bury her and afraid to put her on display. They shuffled her corpse to various different hiding places, including inside a piece of furniture at an army major's office. After a scandal where the major murdered his wife, Evita's body was then put on a ship to Milan, Italy where she was buried in a crypt under an assumed name.

In 1971, a new regime returned Eva Peron's body to her husband, who was living in Madrid at the time. Even though he was married to Isabel, his third wife, Peron kept Evita's body at his Spanish villa, displayed in an open casket on the dining room table.

It has been said that the former dictator had been urged by a mystic to have Isabel lie on top of the coffin to "channel" Evita's personal power and charisma. Isabel even combed the corpse's hair every day.

When Peron returned from exile and once again became Argentina's President in 1973, he left Evita's body behind in Spain. After his death in 1974, his wife Isabel succeeded him in office. It was Isabel who flew Eva Peron's still preserved corpse back to Argentina.

</U>

Errr.... that was informative Karen Faye says she put makeup on MJ corpse... this makes me Icon_biggrin Thanks for this! weird the extent people will go to, to preserve a loved one. Never knew this about Evita's body.
Happy Feet
Happy Feet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:33 pm

I honestly never followed anything Karen said...
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:43 pm

There is a new comment on the post 'Answered: Top 10 'MJ-Is-Alive' Questions'.

Author: Elisabeth
Comment:
Hello Cassandra!
does Karen Faye also knows that Michael has faked his death?because she has publiced a foto from his grave and is always talking as if he has died (I mean,withoug giving any clues to the fans)
thank you! [Elisabeth, Karen Faye would certainly seem to be in the dark on this subject. Cassandra]
- Show quoted text -
See all comments on this post here: http://derekclontz.com/2009/11/10/answered-top-10-michael-jackson-question-every-fan-asks#comments

--
WordPress.com | Thanks for flying with WordPress!
Manage your subscriptions by clicking on this link:
http://subscribe.wordpress.com?key=f3db59a126a8756fdc4b95b6631a42d8&email=debbie.catlover%40gmail.com

Someone ask Cassandra about this. We all know that both Cassandra and Karen Faye is hard to believe. English is not my 1st languange. What does she mean by : " Karen Faye would certainly seem to be in the dark on this subject " ?.
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothcriminal2792 Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:50 pm

Debbie Zebua wrote:There is a new comment on the post 'Answered: Top 10 'MJ-Is-Alive' Questions'.

Author: Elisabeth
Comment:
Hello Cassandra!
does Karen Faye also knows that Michael has faked his death?because she has publiced a foto from his grave and is always talking as if he has died (I mean,withoug giving any clues to the fans)
thank you! [Elisabeth, Karen Faye would certainly seem to be in the dark on this subject. Cassandra]
- Show quoted text -
See all comments on this post here: http://derekclontz.com/2009/11/10/answered-top-10-michael-jackson-question-every-fan-asks#comments

--
WordPress.com | Thanks for flying with WordPress!
Manage your subscriptions by clicking on this link:
http://subscribe.wordpress.com?key=f3db59a126a8756fdc4b95b6631a42d8&email=debbie.catlover%40gmail.com

Someone ask Cassandra about this. We all know that both Cassandra and Karen Faye is hard to believe. English is not my 1st languange. What does she mean by : " Karen Faye would certainly seem to be in the dark on this subject " ?.
she just means that Karen Faye wouldn't know about the hoax.
smoothcriminal2792
smoothcriminal2792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:56 pm

I always say about Karen's page is just a LALA LAND lol! She says how mad she's at Kenny but she follows Kenny on Twitter! Why would she follow him then if she's really mad at him Laughing

And did you see the profile picture of her? Michael in disguise! I think she gives some clues in her own style and acting her role what Michael told her to do Wink Laughing
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum