Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is TMZ posting crypt pics from Karen Faye?

+28
shasta2001
labkomj7
katson45
bel
4KB
MJonMyMind
MJisalive09
~~Kristy~~
marsheliamorgan
EarthAngel90
ishealive
Makea
jade jackson
pepper
yaya
ballongiraf
ForeverAutumn65
Eva R
SPAKKLE29FUL
Thetruth
MJFOREVER
tayl0rx4
MJJ1982
dunno
See
GirlInTheMirror1
city.gal1
ilprincipe
32 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why is TMZ posting crypt pics from Karen Faye? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is TMZ posting crypt pics from Karen Faye?

Post by MJonMyMind Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:50 pm

Like when Elvis died, people thought he faked his death also, about 30 something years later and nothing happen. They could've been investigating for years.[/quote]

This is way bigger than Elvis, Elvis is another story. You could see Elvis had health problems!!

Did Elvis die Aug 77 ? Im not sure!! Did MJ die June 09 NO

keep the faith Why is TMZ posting crypt pics from Karen Faye? - Page 2 Icon_flower
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Why is TMZ posting crypt pics from Karen Faye? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is TMZ posting crypt pics from Karen Faye?

Post by tayl0rx4 Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:55 pm

Oh okay, I' sorry
tayl0rx4
tayl0rx4

Aantal berichten : 21
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonMyMind Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:02 pm

tayl0rx4 wrote:Oh okay, I' sorry

You have nothing to be sorry for. The more we all pull together with our ideas etc

The more chance we have in finding the truth

L.O.V.E Why is TMZ posting crypt pics from Karen Faye? - Page 2 Icon_sunny
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4KB Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:23 pm

I also read that Karen Faye was lashing out at those people that copied the pictures from her facebook page and posted them elsewhere. If she was so upset with people doing that, why is she giving them over to TMZ??? Does not make any sense at all.
4KB
4KB
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MJisalive09 Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:46 pm

does to me Why is TMZ posting crypt pics from Karen Faye? - Page 2 Icon_albino coz were getting too close lol
MJisalive09
MJisalive09
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 25
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by bel Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:50 pm

bel
bel

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by katson45 Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:15 pm

GLAD SOME OF US ARE HERE ! i don't know how to navigate this site yet. Find the print very small/ hard to read...think this might be a reason mjhd was shut down....losing all that info did take it's toll
till the recognition of a rabbit hole !
the human condition helps us lose sight
and allows events to seem as plight
In the normal world this would seem true
but outside the box, allows a different view
I take this event as marking an end
Also the beginning, another journey with friends
On to the goal that awaits our search
a few more bruises wont really hurt
trying harder not to jump the gun
alternate reality..can be fun !
katson45
katson45

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by labkomj7 Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:50 pm

yeah, nobody is visiting the tomb.ahhh, i get it . Smile no one is inside the tomb so why visit? bounce
labkomj7
labkomj7
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by shasta2001 Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:03 pm

I think TMZ may have just copied them off of her Facebook. Are photos on Facebook copyrighted? You can probably just copy them.
shasta2001
shasta2001
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:10 pm

I think someone in this thread had mentioned her being mad about them posting them, so I was thinking..why is she so mad?

- Maybe she's mad because now that they're posted on a website that gets a ton of attention (TMZ), more people will look into the 'resting place' and start asking more questions than those involved in the hoax intended.

- Maybe she posted them with the intention to convince people he's gone, but only a certain amount of people would see the photos. With them being posted on TMZ, millions of people will see them.

- Or maybe she's mad because she isn't getting money for them...
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by little fairy90 Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:11 pm

Did somebody noticed that her Facebook account no longer exist. I think this was her real account https://www.facebook.com/people/Karen-Faye-Kissinger/1464473223 Why is TMZ posting crypt pics from Karen Faye? - Page 2 Suspect i added her some time ago. few days ago I noticed that she was no longer in my Friends list
little fairy90
little fairy90
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 33

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by shasta2001 Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:05 pm

Did KF ever have any photos showing herself placing all of that stuff on the tomb? I didn't follow her Facebook.
shasta2001
shasta2001
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjlmpicons Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:44 pm

Wow, that's a lot to take in.

We each have our own "gut" feeling of what the truth is. For me, there are just too many inconsistencies in everything surrounding 6/25 and the days that followed. Too many unanswered questions, and of the ones that have been addressed, the answers just do not make sense. Also NO ARREST yet, how is that even possible. I am sure that we can each sit down and write a very long list of all the things that do not add up from what little the media has reported in reference to the "progress" of the investigation.

As far as "KF" and anyone else out there that is "pretending" to be MJ's friend, all I can say is you are fooling NO ONE.

A"true" friend and longtime employee of MJ would not be out there spilling their guts in a public forum for anyone who will listen, and if that wasn't enough, post pictures of his final resting place. What kind of friend does that, with friends like that, who needs enemies. Could it be that these people feel that seeking "attention" is more important than honoring the memory of their "friend" and if so, then that casts further suspision on why they are doing this.

If we just use our intellect and let our common sense guide us in deciding what to believe and what is garbage, we will all be alright. The truth will eventually either be revealed, or if we never see MJ again, then we will each have to decide when and what we will accept as the truth. Just think about what a normal and true friend would do if they had actually lost a friend and was grieving for that person. This is MJ we are talking about, if he has left this world, wouldn't the family and friends be working dilligently to preserve and carry on his legacy as THE KING OF POP, if not for him, then for his children.

Sorry this post was so long, I am just tired of hearing all of this crap (pardon my french) that makes no sense.

Keep the faith & Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand. Why is TMZ posting crypt pics from Karen Faye? - Page 2 Herz
L.O.V.E LIVES FOREVER
mjlmpicons
mjlmpicons
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 54
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:53 pm

Did somebody noticed that her Facebook account no longer exist. I think this was her real account https://www.facebook.com/people/Karen-Faye-Kissinger/1464473223 Why is TMZ posting crypt pics from Karen Faye? - Page 2 Suspect i added her some time ago. few days ago I noticed that she was no longer in my Friends list

Her page is still there, she deleted heaps of ppl awhile ago, maybe you were on that list IDK?
HeyHey
HeyHey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 25
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by shasta2001 Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:36 pm

It does seem weird to all of a sudden have photos of MJ's tomb when there was such hype about how secret and guarded it was. So matter of fact too. No "big discovery" article. I think someone just took the photos of the Forest Lawn gravehunters article and photoshopped the stuff in. http://lisaburks.typepad.com/gravehunting/2009/09/sleeping-in-beauty-rest-in-peace-michael-jackson.html
Some of the items placed there are odd.
shasta2001
shasta2001
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonMyMind Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:23 am

mjlmpicons wrote:Wow, that's a lot to take in.

We each have our own "gut" feeling of what the truth is. For me, there are just too many inconsistencies in everything surrounding 6/25 and the days that followed. Too many unanswered questions, and of the ones that have been addressed, the answers just do not make sense. Also NO ARREST yet, how is that even possible. I am sure that we can each sit down and write a very long list of all the things that do not add up from what little the media has reported in reference to the "progress" of the investigation.

As far as "KF" and anyone else out there that is "pretending" to be MJ's friend, all I can say is you are fooling NO ONE.

A"true" friend and longtime employee of MJ would not be out there spilling their guts in a public forum for anyone who will listen, and if that wasn't enough, post pictures of his final resting place. What kind of friend does that, with friends like that, who needs enemies. Could it be that these people feel that seeking "attention" is more important than honoring the memory of their "friend" and if so, then that casts further suspision on why they are doing this.

If we just use our intellect and let our common sense guide us in deciding what to believe and what is garbage, we will all be alright. The truth will eventually either be revealed, or if we never see MJ again, then we will each have to decide when and what we will accept as the truth. Just think about what a normal and true friend would do if they had actually lost a friend and was grieving for that person. This is MJ we are talking about, if he has left this world, wouldn't the family and friends be working dilligently to preserve and carry on his legacy as THE KING OF POP, if not for him, then for his children.

Sorry this post was so long, I am just tired of hearing all of this crap (pardon my french) that makes no sense.

Keep the faith & Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand. Why is TMZ posting crypt pics from Karen Faye? - Page 2 Herz

Well Said !!!!! You say whats ever on your mind!! I totally agree with your comments Why is TMZ posting crypt pics from Karen Faye? - Page 2 Icon_flower

L.O.V.E LIVES FOREVER
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2