Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evidence of Michael's Book "Moonwalk".....!!!!!

+7
beachgirl
dontmakeitfactual
kdkennedy74
MJJ Love
Lorrie
SmoothCriminal
EarthAngel90
11 posters

Go down

Evidence of Michael's Book "Moonwalk".....!!!!! Empty Evidence of Michael's Book "Moonwalk".....!!!!!

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:57 pm

I am reading "Moonwalk" by Michael J. and I found some interesting things about Michael in the Book - that maybe can prove that Michael was never a Addict to anything and Some other facts as well ....

Elvis Connection - here's a part of the book - Pg .55 -(Michael's Words)"By the time our song had come out, people thought that if I kept living in seclusion the way I
was, I might die the way he did. The parallels aren't there as far as I'm concerned and I was never much
for scare tactics. Still, the way Elvis destroyed himself interests me, because I don't ever want to walk

those grounds myself."

No - So Called Addiction Ever - Pg. 33 - (Michael's Words) - I myself have never tried drugs - no marijuana, no cocaine, nothing. I mean, I haven't even tried these
things.

Forget it.

Very Smart and a "Perfectionist" by Nature - Pg. 39 - (Michael's Words) -
I'm a perfectionist by nature. I like things to be the best they can
be. I want people to hear or watch something I've done and feel that I've given it everything I've got. I feel I

owe an audience that courtesy.

Took His Work Very Seriously - Pg.58 - (Michael's Words) -
When I take on a project, I
believe in it 100 percent. I really put my soul into it. I'd die for it. That's how I am. (Hoax is maybe his big project - IDK at that).

Bought the Beatles Catalog - Pg.59 - (Michael's Words) -
Eventually, I would buy the ATV music publishing catalogue, which included many of the great Lennon-

McCartney songs. (which he was scared and worried about his life when things appear badly - make the Hoax what it is - If I am correct)

Michael wouldn't lie about having a Kid - Pg.60 - (Michael's Words) -
I couldn't understand how these girls could say they

were carrying someone's child when it wasn't true. I can't imagine lying about something like that.

Michael's Wisdom on The Media and Such - Pg.61 - (Michael's Words) - Remember, the press is a business: Newspapers and magazines are in business to make money -

sometimes at the expense of accuracy, fairness, and even the truth.

Frank Dileo - Michael's Manager - Pg.64 - (Michael's Words) when he met him for the first time ....
One of the people who helped me with Thriller
was Frank Dileo. Frank was vice president for promotion at
Epic when I met him.
Frank really worked hard and proved to be my right hand during the years ahead. (Frank could be invovled with the Hoax!)

I hope this helps in anyway or give you facts about him you didn't know - his personal book "Moonwalk" - enjoy
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Evidence of Michael's Book "Moonwalk".....!!!!! Empty Re: Evidence of Michael's Book "Moonwalk".....!!!!!

Post by SmoothCriminal Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:16 pm

Thanks for putting this up Smile it lets us get to know him a bit better, i never believed the drug crap anyway Michael was smart and
wouldnt do that crap
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Evidence of Michael's Book "Moonwalk".....!!!!! Empty Re: Evidence of Michael's Book "Moonwalk".....!!!!!

Post by Lorrie Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:32 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:I am reading "Moonwalk" by Michael J. and I found some interesting things about Michael in the Book - that maybe can prove that Michael was never a Addict to anything and Some other facts as well ....

Thanks for the info, EarthAngel90. Some fans will be more familiar with the details you posted than others, but Michael was a self-admitted addict.

In 1993, he confessed to having an addiction to painkillers, which he then went to rehab to kick.

I don't believe he continued on to become the hardcore, nonfunctioning, mega-dependent, junkie-style drug addict that the media is trying to paint him as now. Yet the fact of the matter is that Michael himself revealed his addiction to certain prescription drugs over a decade ago.

Yes, it would be great to think of him as perfect. However, I prefer the more human Michael who has lived and encountered (and then overcome) personal problems, just like the rest of us. Afterall, that's the one thing he always longed to be the most -- normal.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:40 am

THE MOONWALK BOOK IS AN EXCELLENT READ.
An eye opener for sure. I wish he had written a book more recently so we can see what he experieced through the last 20 years. An update.. A pick up from where he left off.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:47 am

For those of you that are interested, here is a pdf file of the book:

http://mjshouse.com/download/moonwalk_book.pdf

I had the original but over time it has become misplaced and I wanted to read it again and ran across this manuscript copy.

It is a great read...ENJOY!!!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:53 am

Does anyone know why the drawing in the first page (I believe it's a self portrait) bears "1998", with and arrow underneath? The book was published in 1988... I have the Spanish edition of the book, but I guess that the drawing is in the original edition too. I'm kind of puzzled by it...Anyone knows? Question
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by beachgirl Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:26 pm

Thanks for posting EarthAngel. I'm gonna read it.
beachgirl
beachgirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:46 pm

i read the old moonwalker version in german- found an old book (1988 i think) in the library..i loved it...but it is 9 years ago..i need my own
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:52 pm

dontmakeitfactual wrote:Does anyone know why the drawing in the first page (I believe it's a self portrait) bears "1998", with and arrow underneath? The book was published in 1988... I have the Spanish edition of the book, but I guess that the drawing is in the original edition too. I'm kind of puzzled by it...Anyone knows? Question

You're right, this is a drawing he made...and the book was published in 1988, but the drawing is signed (1998 with an arrow).... Shocked
I don't have the book. If someone have the version published in 1988, please let us know, thanks Smile
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by cirque333 Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:28 pm

Thats great to hear more of MJ's thoughts. Frank Dileo, part of the hoax, no? Wink
cirque333
cirque333
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 81
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-14
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:44 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:For those of you that are interested, here is a pdf file of the book:

http://mjshouse.com/download/moonwalk_book.pdf

I had the original but over time it has become misplaced and I wanted to read it again and ran across this manuscript copy.

It is a great read...ENJOY!!!

THANK YOU so much for posting this! I can't wait to read it!!!!
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down