Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Michael Jackson's Parents at Legal War" Latest on

+15
Human_nature
TheLLMJ
Kimsdu
icy55
billiejean17
Emma_Lollipop
lisap27
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
SPAKKLE29FUL
marsheliamorgan
kdkennedy74
See
MJJ1982
rowdyangel
Thetruth
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"Michael Jackson's Parents at Legal War" Latest on Empty "Michael Jackson's Parents at Legal War" Latest on TMZ

Post by Thetruth Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:35 pm

Michael Jackson's Parents at Legal War
Posted Nov 10th 2009 1:45PM by TMZ Staff

What a turn! Katherine and Joe Jackson are fighting each other in court ... right now.

"Michael Jackson's Parents at Legal War" Latest on 1110_katherine_joe_bn_tmz_01

Katherine's new lawyer, Adam Streisand, is arguing to the judge that Joe has no legal standing to object to John Branca and John McClain as executors, nor does he have any standing to object to the validity of the will.

Streisand is arguing .... since Michael Jackson cut Joe out of the will, he has no dog in this fight.

During the fight, Billie Jean Jackson -- you know -- just stood up and said that she's an heir so she'll object ... so Joe's got that going for him.

Stay tuned...

I don't have a good feeling about this, lets wait for the update and outcome
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

"Michael Jackson's Parents at Legal War" Latest on Empty Re: "Michael Jackson's Parents at Legal War" Latest on

Post by rowdyangel Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:05 pm

Sorry to go a little off topic here but Michael has so got his mother's eyes!

Smile
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

"Michael Jackson's Parents at Legal War" Latest on Empty Re: "Michael Jackson's Parents at Legal War" Latest on

Post by MJJ1982 Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:07 pm

rowdyangel wrote:Sorry to go a little off topic here but Michael has so got his mother's eyes!

Smile

You're totally right... To me he has nothing from Bulldog Joe.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:09 pm

Yes you are right, but lets focus on the drama going on lol! lol!
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:11 pm

Thetruth wrote:Yes you are right, but lets focus on the drama going on lol! lol!

Yes. But I have not much energy left. These messages give me a bad feeling.
My believe isn't that strong anymore...
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:15 pm

Totally support Katherina on this.......Now she is my second favorite Jackson LOL!
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:17 pm

MJJ1982 wrote:
Thetruth wrote:Yes you are right, but lets focus on the drama going on lol! lol!

Of course it dont give me a good feeling either, however I dont think this goes againt the hoax. And I don't think Joe knows anything, I sure as hell would not tell him anyhting thinking about what a big mouth he has...
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:18 pm

Joe wasn't even included in the will and there was a clause that if anyone contested it they would be disinherited. Looks like a lose lose situation for Joe IMO.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:18 pm

MJJ1982 wrote:

That's understandable MJJ1982 but remember, there is a lot more proof that he is still ALIVE than proof that he is dead. That's what I always remind myself when I start to feel like I am losing faith. Go back to the recaps thread and look back at all of the inconsistencies. Sending you hugs.

Smile I love you
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:22 pm

can u imagine if joe doesnt KNOW about the hoax and is in court fighting katherine michaels beloved mother,Joe is REALLY gonna be pissed when he finds out michael is alive and he just blew his (joes)cover. LOL surely,this HAS to be in the hoax,michael had to have planned this why else? could be to show the world,some people would do anything for money,and his family is helping him show this too.idk
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:24 pm

rowdyangel wrote:
MJJ1982 wrote:

That's understandable MJJ1982 but remember, there is a lot more proof that he is still ALIVE than proof that he is dead. That's what I always remind myself when I start to feel like I am losing faith. Go back to the recaps thread and look back at all of the inconsistencies. Sending you hugs.

Smile I love you

Thank you... I really appreciate it. It's just a hard, difficult time, and there are days that I just want to give it a rest. But I'll do my best to hold on Wink

About Joe, I've said it before: If Michael is alive, Joe is involved in this whole situation.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:26 pm

we all believe in the hoax right so far i dont think any laws have been broken if the will was to be settled wouldnt that break the law i think all the arguments over the will is just to delay things
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:26 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:Joe wasn't even included in the will and there was a clause that if anyone contested it they would be disinherited. Looks like a lose lose situation for Joe IMO.

Yep, thats true and I cant wait to hear them tell Joe Blow to blow it out his @ss!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by lisap27 Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:27 pm

this is a battle that katherine will win!! and yet another thumbs up for michael.. woo.. "Michael Jackson's Parents at Legal War" Latest on Icon_king

he loves his mum an is making sure that she is looked after an joe can't
have any of it!!

PAYBACK TIME for joe if you ask me.. HA!! "Michael Jackson's Parents at Legal War" Latest on Icon_cheers
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma_Lollipop Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:35 pm

I also went to ETonline! to see if they have something on this subject. And they have.
http://www.etonline.com/index.html?tag=michael-jackson
And they also have a copy of the objection Joe Jackson filled in court against John Branca and John McClain. There are 71 pages!!! There are all kind of documents there.
If someone has the patience to read them all. Maybe there is something in there.
I found strange that in a legal document John Branca is not mentioned as Mr. John Branca or Mr. Branca, but as Branca. Why? The document was written by a lawyer, no? And also Michael Jackson is just Michael Jackson, no middle name, no Joseph, no Joe.
Emma_Lollipop
Emma_Lollipop
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 25
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by billiejean17 Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:07 pm

rowdyangel wrote:Sorry to go a little off topic here but Michael has so got his mother's eyes!

Smile
Yes Michael has got his mothers eyes! AW! so lovely! I get a bad feeling here with all this bickering going on. This is so disrespectful !
billiejean17
billiejean17
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 56
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:18 pm

to go into court to fight legal claims, firstly they would need a legitimate will and death certificate. =( OH MAN! =(=(=(

What's happening?!?!?!
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:27 pm

dont panic they are even saying the will is not real
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lisap27 Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:35 pm

icy55 wrote:to go into court to fight legal claims, firstly they would need a legitimate will and death certificate. =( OH MAN! =(=(=(

What's happening?!?!?!

this is when it gets surreal i think.. "Michael Jackson's Parents at Legal War" Latest on Icon_rolleyes

keeping the faith tho!! its all for L.O.V.E "Michael Jackson's Parents at Legal War" Latest on Herz

all we can do is wait an see!!
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimsdu Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:38 pm

MJJ1982 wrote:

Smile

You're totally right... To me he has nothing from Bulldog Joe.

Well MJ gets his large hands from Joe but thats about it and maybe his ears!!
Kimsdu
Kimsdu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLLMJ Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:12 pm

This is no surprise to me, like I said before, Joe Jackson was and is always behinde the money of Michael, greedy as usually. I hope he don´t get a cent of that money. "Michael Jackson's Parents at Legal War" Latest on Icon_evil
TheLLMJ
TheLLMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:16 pm

WELL it shows what little respect he has for mj if he wanted him to have money he would have put him in the will
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:24 pm

If all this turns out it aint not a hoax, then it is pretty clear to me that Michael forgave his father but never forgott...
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:26 pm

Thetruth wrote:If all this turns out it aint not a hoax, then it is pretty clear to me that Michael forgave his father but never forgott...

yup that's true. he always wanted the best for his mother and children. God Bless Michael.
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:27 pm

its got to be a set up you telling me those very expensive lawyers cannot write a will correctly i dont think so
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:35 pm

Joe Jackson's Ultimatum

Posted Nov 10th 2009 5:19PM by TMZ Staff
"Michael Jackson's Parents at Legal War" Latest on 0717_joe_jackson_bn_2Joe Jackson's [color:11a1=#29A256 ! important][color:11a1=#29A256 ! important]lawyer just made it clear to the judge -- if Michael Jackson's dad doesn't get an allowance, he'll file a creditor's claim against his son's estate.

Brian Oxman
Joe's lawyer, just said out loud he thinks Katherine has "struck a deal
with the estate" rather than staying committed to challenging the will, John Branca, and on and on. Branca's lawyer, Howard Weitzman, said there has never been a "deal" with Katherine.

Oxman
said if Joe doesn't get the allowance he's after, Michael would have
breached a contract he had with daddy and that's why he'd then file a [color:11a1=#29A256 ! important][color:11a1=#29A256 ! important]creditor's"Michael Jackson's Parents at Legal War" Latest on Grey_loader
claim. Oxman didn't elaborate on what kind of contract MJ made with Joe.

And then there's this. Katherine Jackson's
lawyer said Katherine doesn't object to Joe getting an allowance, but
was quick to add that Joe has no legal standing to appear in probate
court.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/10/joe-jackson-michael-jackson-creditors-claim-katherine-jackson-john-branca-probate/#ixzz0WUz7q46s
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:45 pm

That oxman is just as crazy as old money grabber joe
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:56 pm

This is all making my stomach churn. This is not good news to me. I fail to see how this could somehow be beneficial to or a part of the hoax. I think if Joe was in on the hoax, he would be keeping quiet.
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:00 pm

its all to delay the will and by the way cant janet give joe some cash she has plenty
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:07 pm

But I feel that by doing this they are pushing towards the unveiling of a valid will and a valid death certificate thus..bringing the hoax theory to an end. This just does not sit well with me. And whether he has passed or not, this is still disrespectful.

And Joe doesn't want money to bail him out of some debt or something. He is seeking an allowance. Of course he is gonna go after Michael's stash. He wouldn't get half as much from Janet.
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hgurl789 Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:10 pm

thats it! this porves michael is gone!
Hgurl789
Hgurl789
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:10 pm

i still think it is a DIVERSION
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:13 pm

OMG Joe is so f*cking greedy!
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:15 pm

Hgurl789 wrote:thats it! this porves michael is gone!

Shut the f*ck up! Didn't you say you were leaving? Go!!
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hgurl789 Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:20 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:

no....i never said that!
Hgurl789
Hgurl789
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:29 pm

Why can joe eat at home ,use money saving coupons and live in his own home instead of hotels better still send him to me i will tell him whats what
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by missyoumuch Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:30 pm

no arguements please
missyoumuch
missyoumuch

Aantal berichten : 106
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:30 pm

Hgurl789 wrote:
WanaBstartnSthn wrote:

no....i never said that!

Well if you think he's gone you need to take your opinion onto a tribute forum for Michael. READ THE TOP OF THIS PAGE "MICHAEL JACKSON DEATH HOAX INVESTIGATORS", ok? Your constant negativity is not needed, wanted, or appreciated. If you need attention, go ask mommy and daddy for it. I'm not ever rude to fellow members but I am sick of seeing your posts, you're getting on my last damn nerve. If you think Michael is dead, guess what? Get the F*CK off this page! Thanks.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:33 pm

well said
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hgurl789 Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:34 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:
Hgurl789 wrote:
WanaBstartnSthn wrote:

no....i never said that!

Well if you think he's gone you need to take your opinion onto a tribute forum for Michael. READ THE TOP OF THIS PAGE "MICHAEL JACKSON DEATH HOAX INVESTIGATORS", ok? Your constant negativity is not needed, wanted, or appreciated. If you need attention, go ask mommy and daddy for it. I'm not ever rude to fellow members but I am sick of seeing your posts, you're getting on my last damn nerve. If you think Michael is dead, guess what? Get the F*CK off this page! Thanks.

look, i have the right to say whatever i say! i thought he is alive but the more i look at it, there is no real PROOF he is alive! i'm sorry. and no, i am not planning to leave! i just won't say much until michael himself writes on here, which i doubt cause he gone!
Hgurl789
Hgurl789
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:38 pm

Hgurl789 wrote:
WanaBstartnSthn wrote:
Hgurl789 wrote:
WanaBstartnSthn wrote:

no....i never said that!

look, i have the right to say whatever i say! i thought he is alive but the more i look at it, there is no real PROOF he is alive! i'm sorry. and no, i am not planning to leave! i just won't say much until michael himself writes on here, which i doubt cause he gone!

Yeah, you "won't say much" except "this is proof he's dead!" on every post right? Ok, since you're so positive that he is dead, go ahead and explain all the inconsistencies and all the proof we have found over the past 4 months! Go ahead! Give us your logical explainations. I want you to address every single solitary thing that we've found. I'm listening!
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by missyoumuch Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:41 pm

i will have to lock this down if the arguements dont stop
missyoumuch
missyoumuch

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:43 pm

LOOK YOU ARE JUST BRINGING EVERYONE DOWN WITH YOUR NEGATIVITY WE ALL KNOW HE IS ALIVE HERE WHY DONT YOU GO TO THE THREAD ABOUT FOREST LAWN THEY SAY YOU C AN V ISIT HIM WE COME HERE BECAUSE WE BELIEVE AND I BELIEVE YOU ARE STIRRING THINGS UP END OF STORY
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:43 pm

Come on you guys, this fighting is totally unnecessary. We are all here for one reason : We love Michael Jackson and we want the truth. We can all agree that none of us know the truth and this is all speculation. We don't need to argue or use harsh language. If you guys have a problem with each other, why not use PMs? This is disruptive and down putting. Let's continue our investigation in peace!

L.O.V.E is what it's all about Very Happy
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:45 pm

missyoumuch wrote:i will have to lock this down if the arguements dont stop

We're not arguing. We're having a simple discussion. I'm curious why this person joined this forum if they think Michael is dead and I'm simply asking her/him/it to give some logical explainations about everything we've found since apparently we are wrong. No arguments!
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hgurl789 Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:46 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:
Hgurl789 wrote:
WanaBstartnSthn wrote:
Hgurl789 wrote:
WanaBstartnSthn wrote:

no....i never said that!

Yeah, you "won't say much" except "this is proof he's dead!" on every post right? Ok, since you're so positive that he is dead, go ahead and explain all the inconsistencies and all the proof we have found over the past 4 months! Go ahead! Give us your logical explainations. I want you to address every single solitary thing that we've found. I'm listening!

well, over a millions fans, like me, are aware that hes gone, no one on tv is saying or questioning that he faked his death, watch the dr. klein video on tmz!
Hgurl789
Hgurl789
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:46 pm

I WILL SAY SORRY IFI HAVE UPSET ANYONE BUT I HAD TO GET IT OFF MY CHEST i will be the perfect angel from now on
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:48 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:LOOK YOU ARE JUST BRINGING EVERYONE DOWN WITH YOUR NEGATIVITY WE ALL KNOW HE IS ALIVE HERE WHY DONT YOU GO TO THE THREAD ABOUT FOREST LAWN THEY SAY YOU C AN V ISIT HIM WE COME HERE BECAUSE WE BELIEVE AND I BELIEVE YOU ARE STIRRING THINGS UP END OF STORY

Thank you. That's what I'm saying. It's really unfair how trolls can come on this site and portray themselves as hoax believers just so they can bring everyone else down but yet I'M the one getting accused of being disruptive! Ha! This person only goes on posts to say "he's dead! this is proof! bla bla bla" and no one says anything to them right? Ok. Whatever. I don't care anymore.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:49 pm

Hgurl789 wrote:
WanaBstartnSthn wrote:
Hgurl789 wrote:
WanaBstartnSthn wrote:
Hgurl789 wrote:
WanaBstartnSthn wrote:

no....i never said that!

well, over a millions fans, like me, are aware that hes gone, no one on tv is saying or questioning that he faked his death, watch the dr. klein video on tmz!

Oh yeah! You're right! That explains it all! Thank you so much for enlightening me! NOT.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by missyoumuch Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:50 pm

hgurl789 please do not upset other members i will delete your posts if you continue
missyoumuch
missyoumuch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum