Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just wanted to say..

+6
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
lovelidae
MJhunny
Venus
ONESTEPCLOSER
JustJamiee
10 posters

Go down

I just wanted to say.. Empty I just wanted to say..

Post by JustJamiee Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:02 pm

A lot of people are feeling sort of worried (not just here but in other forums too) cause in the latests pictures of PP&B leaving Karate Practice, Paris looked upset and sad. Well lets not jump to conclusions. You have to remember they just left, KARATE PRACTICE and if you've seen all the other pictures of them leaving Karate you'll notice they all sort of look a bit TIRED or WARN OUT in those pictures as well. Their hair is always sort of messy and they look sort of sweaty too lol. ALSO, You know how we girls are, she might have just been having a bad day. maybe the guys said something that pissed her off and she was mad about it.

I just wanted to say.. LOL-is-he-trying-to-flick-the-press-off-prince-michael-jackson-9026539-416-500
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 176
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

I just wanted to say.. Empty Re: I just wanted to say..

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:06 pm

Thanks for this post! I totally agree with you, if we look carefully.. note how she is walking ahead of the boys. I think one of them were probably annoying her ;D
Thanks so MUCH for being positive Smile
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:12 pm

ONESTEPCLOSER wrote:Thanks for this post! I totally agree with you, if we look carefully.. note how she is walking ahead of the boys. I think one of them were probably annoying her ;D
Thanks so MUCH for being positive I just wanted to say.. Icon_smile

I guess it's Omer who annoyes her!
Venus
Venus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 42
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:13 pm

probably lol

actually- good point lol

Last edited by ONESTEPCLOSER on Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:13 pm

Venus wrote:
ONESTEPCLOSER wrote:Thanks for this post! I totally agree with you, if we look carefully.. note how she is walking ahead of the boys. I think one of them were probably annoying her ;D
Thanks so MUCH for being positive I just wanted to say.. Icon_smile

I guess it's Omer who annoyes her!

Lol why do you think it's Omer? Prince looks like he's flipping someone off xD
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJhunny Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:15 pm

what's with this Omer anyways????Is he living with them now?
MJhunny
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 156
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:18 pm

MJhunny wrote:what's with this Omer anyways????Is he living with them now?

I think he's just there for support. He's sort of like their big brother. I think Prince will start to follow in Omer's footsteps
and rock the hip hop swagger instead of the gold pants and army jackets lol

JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:19 pm

Okay, well I not going to jump to any conclusions on a pic. I, much like Paris, grew up a great portion of my life surrounded by guys. I was the only girl forever and a day, with all guys. Can I just say that if I would have had paparazzi following me at that age, they would have gotten their fair share of shots like this from me. Let's analyze the pic a bit.

All the males in the photo are laughing and playing around, which flashes me back to childhood memories of being the target of horse-playing many times. She just seems annoyed and ticked off to me. She and her siblings are quite close and if this had been a really sad day of grieving for her I am certain there would have been comforting hand on her shoulder, or one of them holding her hand. Somebody would have been comforting her and I don't see that here. What I see is Paris, who I think is quite spirited, needing some space from the guys. Plain and simple they've gotten on her nerves, the cameras are on, and she can't react how she wants so she chooses to get some space. Being a girl, I'm certain she will pay them all back later.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:23 pm

She DOES have her arms folded!! A tell tale sign of female anger!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:23 pm

lovelidae wrote:Okay, well I not going to jump to any conclusions on a pic. I, much like Paris, grew up a great portion of my life surrounded by guys. I was the only girl forever and a day, with all guys. Can I just say that if I would have had paparazzi following me at that age, they would have gotten their fair share of shots like this from me. Let's analyze the pic a bit.

All the males in the photo are laughing and playing around, which flashes me back to childhood memories of being the target of horse-playing many times. She just seems annoyed and ticked off to me. She and her siblings are quite close and if this had been a really sad day of grieving for her I am certain there would have been comforting hand on her shoulder, or one of them holding her hand. Somebody would have been comforting her and I don't see that here. What I see is Paris, who I think is quite spirited, needing some space from the guys. Plain and simple they've gotten on her nerves, the cameras are on, and she can't react how she wants so she chooses to get some space. Being a girl, I'm certain she will pay them all back later.

I agree COMPLETELY! And i'm sure they'll be more days like this too, but they're a pretty close knit family, so no worries Smile
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:26 pm

well blanket is having fun I just wanted to say.. Icon_wink
MJJ
MJJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 126
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:28 pm

JustJamiee wrote:
lovelidae wrote:Okay, well I not going to jump to any conclusions on a pic. I, much like Paris, grew up a great portion of my life surrounded by guys. I was the only girl forever and a day, with all guys. Can I just say that if I would have had paparazzi following me at that age, they would have gotten their fair share of shots like this from me. Let's analyze the pic a bit.

I agree COMPLETELY! And i'm sure they'll be more days like this too, but they're a pretty close knit family, so no worries Smile

No worries at all. I turned out great and at the end of the day I was always the princess, as I'm sure she is, and I love all the fellas in my life. She's just having one of those days we girls have. Can you imagine how many bad pics we'd have if followed by cameras every single day. That has to be annoying.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:29 pm

MORE PICTURES:
I just wanted to say.. The-Jacksons-a-re-BEAUTIFUL-prince-michael-jackson-9026489-460-386

I just wanted to say.. LOL-prince-michael-jackson-9026613-460-328
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lisap27 Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:29 pm

don't forget she is coming up to the age of PMT.. us women get moody at
that time of the month..

sorry had to say it.. she is of that age!! I just wanted to say.. Fresse
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:30 pm

lisap27 wrote:don't forget she is coming up to the age of PMT.. us women get moody at
that time of the month..

sorry had to say it.. she is of that age!! I just wanted to say.. Fresse

HAHAHA I was soooo gonna say that! It's true! That's COULD be it Wink
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:33 pm

lovelidae wrote:
JustJamiee wrote:

No worries at all. I turned out great and at the end of the day I was always the princess, as I'm sure she is, and I love all the fellas in my life. She's just having one of those days we girls have. Can you imagine how many bad pics we'd have if followed by cameras every single day. That has to be annoying.

Yeah I know. It must get really annoyingg at times. Like when they're trying to enjoy a nice day at the pool and all of a sudden a helicopter swoops down real low and snaps a couple pics of you :/ I just wanted to say.. Jackson-kids-at-the-pool-aug-15-prince-michael-jackson-9015627-266-400
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothcriminal2792 Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:38 pm

yes i agree with what has already been said, i also grew up with two brothers so i know how it goes. Nothing to worry about, the press just took the saddest, tear-jerking pictures to distract us i think. keep the faith.
smoothcriminal2792
smoothcriminal2792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 121
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04
Leeftijd : 32

http://twitter.com/nathalia2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lisap27 Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:48 pm

i actually like the swimming pool pic!! Smile

it just shows they are getting on with things.. being chidren as they are!!

despite what we are trying to figure out!! they are still only children.. and irrelevant of the end result for us.. thay are just doing what children do!! Smile
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:24 pm

Wow, how tall is Omer? I'm glad he's there with them. I wouldn't worry too much about Paris in those pics...she's probably tired of the paps. Rolling Eyes
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down