Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live...

+31
Gema
4evermichael71
Keepthefaith_Simone
LucyLocket
Kirsche
lovelidae
me0101
francisca81
misha86
Souza81
nohype
Shamone'
deedee75
Ninanina
juliet
shasta2001
ILuvUMoreMJ
SPAKKLE29FUL
SunShine
StripedFeline
lisap27
kdkennedy74
EarthAngel90
MJLover1990
[Spread LOVE] Like Butter
neverlandprincess
Gabriel Walker
MJhunny
MJJ
city.gal1
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
35 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... Empty Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live...

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:03 pm

Thursday November 19th....this should be good...scumbag

Thursday, November 19
Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... Tztv.michael.jackson.3

Michael Jackson's friend and adviser, Dr. Thome Thome, reveals the Michael Jackson he knew. What you didn't know about the King of Pop...until now!

Email Your questions!
iReport.com: Send your questions!

Here is the link to the homepage...just scroll down and you'll see it.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... Empty Re: Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live...

Post by city.gal1 Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:08 pm

Oh this should be very interesting...the day after the Janet interview airs. It will time to get out the notebook and pen. I can't wait to hear what Thome has to say and it will interesting to see what kind of questions LK asks. I think I see more confusion ahead.... Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... Icon_bounce
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... Empty Re: Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live...

Post by MJJ Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:09 pm

what we didnt know about the king of pop until now..! Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... Icon_eek
what will that be Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... Icon_scratch
MJJ
MJJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 126
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MJhunny Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:13 pm

Can't wait just posted questions to be asked to Tohme on LKL
hope they ask my questions that dog is goin' down Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... Icon_cat
MJhunny
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 156
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by MJhunny Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:13 pm

Everybody here should bombard that nasty man with unsettling questions IMO
MJhunny
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Walker Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:16 pm

'Unsettling questions' hahahaha ..I love that phrase..

Ok.. 'Dr Thome. where do you buy your toupees?'
That's quite unsettling,,
Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:16 pm

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG-I am -ugh-speechless and gasping for AIR!!!! Why-why -why- Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... Icon_mad sorry but seriously I am constantly shocked- the same news sources that will report on these ppl being cons and scum etc will turn around and have a interview with them. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:17 pm

Unsettling question #1 Um Dr Thomme...why do you wear Dr at the front of your name as if you are really a doctor of something when you ARE NOT?
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:17 pm

Gabriel Walker wrote:'Unsettling questions' hahahaha ..I love that phrase..

Ok.. 'Dr Thome. where do you buy your toupees?'
That's quite unsettling,,

Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... Lol Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... Lol
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:18 pm

Unsettling question #2 Thomme-why are both your names "Thomme" ??
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:20 pm

UNSETTLING QUESTION#3 Thomme Thomme- "If you are a friend and great guy with all the answers ...WHY DID MICHAEL FIRE YOU?
unsettling question#4 If Michel fired you -why did you keep showing up as if you were unfired? Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... Icon_rolleyes
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:20 pm

Unsettling question # 5...what kind of/are you really a doctor?
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by [Spread LOVE] Like Butter Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:21 pm

Did they call Tohme Michaels friend? What a load of balogna! Anyway, I hope there will be some clues, but I doubt we'll get anything from anyone but I still hope LK slips up on something though!

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:21 pm

OMG! I'm in shock Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... Affraid
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by MJhunny Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:22 pm

@neverlandprincess that is one of the questions i posted i also asked why he's called himself ambassador at large for senegal when the Senegalese government says they've never heard of him
and finally i asked if it comes as a shock every morning when he looks in the mirror and realizes he is butt-ugly...
MJhunny
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:23 pm

Unsettling question#5 Thomme why are you such a scary man who scared our friend MIKE???

unsettling question for my own comprehension- "that we didnt know till now"...what the heck is he gonna say-b/c if I remember right on June 25th or day after (whenever he was appearing on everything before you know it was FOUND OUT that he still had money that was not owed him and that he was no longer MJs advisor or manager or whatever..) that "MJ was in better shape han he was years ago because he was basically a vegetarian".....uggggg these people!
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Walker Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:25 pm

Unsettling Question # 6 'Are you aware that teenage girls are mocking you on an internet forum?'

They will of course use ALL your questions...you HAVE to send them in.
Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:26 pm

Neverland where did you get you avatar!! Thats awesome...where is that from?....
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:26 pm

Wait a F**king Minute ! - Dr. Tohme Tohme was fired ! like months ago - why is he reveal personal stuff for people ?!?! .... THIS IS REAL PISSING ME OFF ! he fired Tohme Tohme ... he shouldn't be on LKL for anything !
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:31 pm

MJhunny wrote:@neverlandprincess that is one of the questions i posted i also asked why he's called himself ambassador at large for senegal when the Senegalese government says they've never heard of him
and finally i asked if it comes as a shock every morning when he looks in the mirror and realizes he is butt-ugly...

Sorry which question of mine did you post? Did you post it for real? On the real site? About him being shocked at his own butt ugliness??? Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... Lol you are now my friend!! HAHAHAHA!!! You know Larry King is going to get more feedback from MJ fans then he has with any "MJ related guest" since the beginning of MJs existence-he is probably gonna get hate mail but not from here.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:32 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:Wait a F**king Minute ! - Dr. Tohme Tohme was fired ! like months ago - why is he reveal personal stuff for people ?!?! .... THIS IS REAL PISSING ME OFF ! he fired Tohme Tohme ... he shouldn't be on LKL for anything !

my sentiments exactly
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:35 pm

Somebody should write LK and ask him what the heck he is on. He has to know-He HAS TO KNOW the story on this man...wh is the Jacksons even being silent about this-because gauren-dog-tee-ya this has nothing to do with the hoax. Hoax or not this is a shame. This would possibly be worse then someone talking to Sneddon to get his "side" of things. Sneddon is just crazy-like Hook to Peter PAn ...Thomme Thomme-con artist and therefore a liar-scary/crook Mj was afraid of. And he is going to answer QUESTIONS?
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:42 pm

I guess we all need to set our DVR's for the 18th and the 19th so that we can go back and relisten to what their answers to similar questions may be. I am sure there will be some discrepancies.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:00 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Neverland where did you get you avatar!! Thats awesome...where is that from?....
I got it off tinypic.com I would link it but I no longer have the link Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... Lol They got some cute ones on there and some funny pictures with words on them -I wonder if someone from here made one (Michael Jackson has read your comments on the Gold Pants thread..he is flattered) anybody here do that? LOL.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by lisap27 Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:21 pm

ok i'm confused!! Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... Icon_rolleyes

why is everyone suddenly coming out to speak?

ARNOLD KLIEN.. JANET.. THOME

i just don't get it!! if Michael is with us.. why are these people talkin!!

they all have buisness' so to speak..

its confusing me so bad.. cos if Michael was to make a comeback.. where does it leave the likes of JANET, JERMAINE, LATOYA!! an everyone else that had said he is RIP

but on another note.. i believe he is still with us!!

do you know where i'm coming from with this!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh. lol..
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by StripedFeline Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:22 pm

Ohhh, this should be VERY interesting. :O I'm gobsmacked he's even been invited to do an interview, given the scumbag he really is. But really, I guess we'll all be keeping an eye out for clues and slip-ups ...

By the way, those questions are absolutely hilarious! Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... Lol I may just go and post loads of unsettling questions myself for the heck of it, aha.
StripedFeline
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:26 pm

I know-as far as Janet is concerned I trust her and think she may know what is going on-as for Jermaine and Latoya-if I were fakin it I wouldnt tell them would you? As for the docs....they will get theirs Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... Icon_twisted Konw where I'm coming from?
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by SunShine Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:47 pm

here's what I send to the questions to be asked on LKL to Thome

Michael Jackson fired you for a reason.. WHY fired?
Why where you at the O2 press conference and hospital?

Do you know we all support Karma "Michael Jackson" against you.
SunShine
SunShine
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 45
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:51 pm

SunShine wrote:here's what I send to the questions to be asked on LKL to Thome

Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... Lol Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... Lol Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... Lol LK will never be this stupid again
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:57 pm

My ? if i send you a one way ticket to the moon would you get the hell off our planet,its polluted enough thanks bye,bye
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:00 pm

Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... Lol
SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:My ? if i send you a one way ticket to the moon would you get the hell off our planet,its polluted enough thanks bye,bye
OMG-see my avatar ? MJ thinks that one is just great!
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:09 pm

thats my nice ? and i did say thanks ha ha ha
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:34 pm

Wow, I am very interested to hear what this scumbag has to say. Evil or Very Mad

I hope LK plays the tape of MJ's spiritual advisor where MJ is saying how scared he is of Tohme.

Last edited by ILuvUMoreMJ on Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:42 pm

im wondering who will be on next dr murray
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shasta2001 Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:44 pm

I still can't figure out why this man was at the hospital. Anyone have a guess??
shasta2001
shasta2001
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:51 pm

SunShine wrote:here's what I send to the questions to be asked on LKL to Thome

Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... Lol Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... Lol

They really take turns for interviews. The only person who has not come out into the open since JUNE 25(except for his pics and 1 vid) is Dr.CM.

Maybe one of these days, there will be a special guest, and you know how MJ likes to disguise himself, he might be accompanying the guest, or maybe be the guest himself. I'm just waiting for that day. Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... Icon_basketball
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninanina Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:17 pm

I can't magine Larry is going to let him do some easy talk. I haven't seen many of his shows, but it seems to me, that he's rather critical. I'd LOVE him to play the secret tapes - he just HAS TO! I'll send my questions now.
Ninanina
Ninanina

Aantal berichten : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:22 pm

i wonder if jermaine will be thome i thought they were pretty tight
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by deedee75 Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:32 pm

I remember when Thome give that money back he said something about wait until the truth come out do you guy remember that
deedee75
deedee75
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:08 pm

MJhunny wrote:@neverlandprincess that is one of the questions i posted i also asked why he's called himself ambassador at large for senegal when the Senegalese government says they've never heard of him

You wont believe it but I thought about this comment while I was at work today and busted out laughing Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... Lol
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:22 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:

You wont believe it but I thought about this comment while I was at work today and busted out laughing Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... Lol

OMG!!! ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!

No way!! that was the best comment EVERRRRRRRR !!!!

WOw...........I have tears in my eyes!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:23 pm

THOME has made a creditors claim against mj its on TMZ, i say just DEPORT THE MAN
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:32 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
neverlandprincess wrote:

OMG!!! ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!

No way!! that was the best comment EVERRRRRRRR !!!!

WOw...........I have tears in my eyes!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

I know-MJhunny and Spakkle made my week -I just kept laughing at work - Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... Lol I just posted about the TMZ report.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:34 pm

I didnt send a question because the email link Jackson posted didnt work for me-but I got on the site and sent in the comment about my disdain that he was getting air time which is being advertised as "what you didnt know about MJ till now-send questions"...I said I HOPE that LK has a smart plan.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamone' Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:35 pm

I still think Thome is playing a role here.
Shamone'
Shamone'
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by StripedFeline Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:36 pm

Goodness, so many money grabbers! Sad
StripedFeline
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by nohype Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:53 pm

Shamone' wrote:I still think Thome is playing a role here.

So do I...I mean seriously, Thome Thome seems like something you'd hear in an Austin Powers trilogy or something. Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... Icon_rr
nohype
nohype
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Souza81 Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:30 pm

Oh my, I really need to see that! The puppet will actually talk?? Shocked

Whoohahahahahahahaha!
Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42

https://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by misha86 Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:33 pm

i dont even think this guy is real...lol i mean i think hes character...the "bad guy" plus the double of his name Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... Icon_scratch
misha86
misha86
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 82
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by francisca81 Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:02 am

the first thing i thought was...
what if michael will be disguised as him! :O

i don't know what to think about this tohme tohme person, but i do believe that he's not the person, we're being told. we're just made to believe, that michael was affraid of him IMO

i'm gonna watch and listen very good!! lol Very Happy

maybe a new dave dave!! this time as tohme tohme!

Last edited by francisca81 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:25 am; edited 2 times in total
francisca81
francisca81
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 42

http://twitter.com/franciscajs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum