Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ to be brought back from the dead using 3D

+15
smoothcriminal2792
Eva R
mjgirl86
MJmylife90
Styloprincess
Gema
Harleyblonde
Grace
iMISSYOUMJ
Do
BJ
yspadda
q0txciityl0ve
EarthAngel90
NYMoonwalker
19 posters

Go down

MJ to be brought back from the dead using 3D Empty MJ to be brought back from the dead using 3D

Post by NYMoonwalker Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:43 am

I'm sorry if this has already been posted. I found this interesting and odd to say the least. What it really could mean...? I'm not so sure yet

MJ to be brought back from the dead using 3D
Posted: Thursday , Nov 12, 2009 at 1225 hrs
London:

Late King of Pop Michael Jackson could be brought back from the dead through
3D scans he had made of his body 13 years back in a bid to build a
robot twin.

Scientists say that the eerie images, which came to light after the owner tried to
sell them for 1million pounds, could be used to bring him back in music
videos, computer games and even movies.
The owner of the scans, an American businessman who wants to remain anonymous, said Jackson had posed for the scans in 1996.
“The data has been in our archives and vault since then,” the Daily Star quoted him as saying. “The thing about this data is it immortalised him at the age of 37, before his nose was disfigured and when he was in the prime of life,” he added.

Source : http://www.indianexpress.com/news/MJ-to-be-brought-back-from-the-dead-using-3D/540609/
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

MJ to be brought back from the dead using 3D Empty Re: MJ to be brought back from the dead using 3D

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:48 am

That is disturbing in many ways .... if this is true .. I wouldn't be surprised about it ... they are selfish , heartless people making money off of Michael ... that is sad to read about that ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

MJ to be brought back from the dead using 3D Empty Re: MJ to be brought back from the dead using 3D

Post by q0txciityl0ve Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:57 am

before his nose was disfigured? for real though? motha f-! MJ to be brought back from the dead using 3D Icon_evil
q0txciityl0ve
q0txciityl0ve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 72
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 33

http://mjjsa.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yspadda Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:02 am

NYMoonwalker wrote:The owner of the scans, an American businessman who wants to remain anonymous, said Jackson had posed for the scans in 1996.

That's the part of the article I most enjoyed.
I think if Michael returns, that won't be in person, but through projects like this one. We won't see him anymore, but we'll see his projects. He'll be behind the curtain.
yspadda
yspadda
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:27 am

Well said, this could be very possible.
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Do Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:43 am

I'd rather have the real ONE, even with 'disfigured' nose!
Do
Do
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 29
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:46 am

Do wrote:I'd rather have the real ONE, even with 'disfigured' nose!

Yesh me too! I would rather have a real one! MJ to be brought back from the dead using 3D Icon_exclaim
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:51 am

It will not be 3D - we are actually talking 5D.
This is a nice art example of a "current standard" video - enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWFIY5cQVw0

Michael goes far beyond this. As always.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:45 am

Is totally misleading which is typical of the tabloids to suggest "bringing him back to life". Then you read on and is just in video games etc. I would regard this with the same contempt that all the articles for the past 20 odd years should be. Whatever next!!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:51 am

MJ to be brought back from the dead using 3D Affraid back in july, I told someone that MJ would be back in a hologram form or 3D form ( yeah, i had an imagination lapsus MJ to be brought back from the dead using 3D Suspect ) and he/ she told me that that would not happen....

And now this ?? MJ to be brought back from the dead using 3D Icon_biggrin MJ to be brought back from the dead using 3D Icon_biggrin MJ to be brought back from the dead using 3D Icon_biggrin

I will open a witch business Wink
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:15 am

Gema wrote:MJ to be brought back from the dead using 3D Affraid back in july, I told someone that MJ would be back in a hologram form or 3D form ( yeah, i had an imagination lapsus MJ to be brought back from the dead using 3D Suspect ) and he/ she told me that that would not happen....

And now this ?? MJ to be brought back from the dead using 3D Icon_biggrin MJ to be brought back from the dead using 3D Icon_biggrin MJ to be brought back from the dead using 3D Icon_biggrin

I will open a witch business Wink

yeah you do that MJ to be brought back from the dead using 3D Lol
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:42 pm

MJ to be brought back from the dead using 3D Lol
at times, I see.......MICHAELS..
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by MJmylife90 Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:56 pm

Do wrote:I'd rather have the real ONE, even with 'disfigured' nose!

yup..agree with you...i can't even accept impersonators... 3D michael??? definitely NOT!! Evil or Very Mad

and with people manipulating michael for self-interest, go to hell with that! Mad
MJmylife90
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:59 pm

yspadda wrote:
NYMoonwalker wrote:The owner of the scans, an American businessman who wants to remain anonymous, said Jackson had posed for the scans in 1996.

I think if Michael returns, that won't be in person, but through projects like this one. We won't see him anymore, but we'll see his projects. He'll be behind the curtain.

Yeah, you're probably right..
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:59 pm

3D Michael lol! whahaha!!! No thanks we don't need a 3D Michael, we have the real one so Smile
MICHAEL!! I love you I love you I love you I love you
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothcriminal2792 Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:06 pm

If i could just have one of these hologram Michael's to keep in my house...that would be fabulous lol. MJ to be brought back from the dead using 3D Icon_biggrin
smoothcriminal2792
smoothcriminal2792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 121
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04
Leeftijd : 32

http://twitter.com/nathalia2792

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:11 pm

I dont wnat no 3D mj or 5D or any D i want the real one MJ to be brought back from the dead using 3D Icon_neutral
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:11 pm

Haha I posted it because I found it to be really weird.. what exactly is that? The first thing that came to mind was Star Wars and those holograms of princess Leia lol! Second of all, robot twin? Idk about that. Either way, I find it odd that Michael would leave these scans to someone. We all know he was very cautious with things like these and songs and demos. He always kept the originals. He knows what people can do with things like these. So yes, the behind the curtains projects seems very plausible to me.
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:13 pm

yspadda wrote:

Exactly, he can make movies etc, and then they claim that it's the scan...
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by steph Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:41 pm

just had a thought , you don`t think they used the hologram in the this is it movie?
just with the back of cd saying `always great to sing with my brother`
steph
steph

Aantal berichten : 24
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibelieve8 Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:53 pm

I've been reading sooo much and watching soo much, but didn't kenny ortega say something about bringing a hologram/ 3D MJ to his tribute concert next year?

also, having body scans like this seem like something that MJ would have done. It's been rumored there was supposed to be a video game. He was always in on the latest of technologies, despite the rumors that he was computer illiterate.
Ibelieve8
Ibelieve8
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 53
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down