Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael's hair

+4
EarthAngel90
SmoothCriminal
annieisnotokey
Rach
8 posters

Go down

Michael's hair Empty Michael's hair

Post by Rach Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:22 pm

Ok so while I was in another thread I had a thought about Michael's hair the day before and the day of the "death".

So on the rehersal videos the night before Michael "died" he was seen singing and dancing with curly hair, much like back in the 90's. The day after when he was photographed in the ambulance from what we can see he had straight hair.

Now I know it's possible to straighten your hair and that many people speculate that Michael wore wigs but I just have one question.

If Michael did indeed straighten his hair that would mean he either did it when he got home after the rehersals which we are lead to believe was in the wee hours, which seems to me like an odd thing to do. Or he awoke before he "died" and before Murray injected him and straightened his hair. It doesn't add up to me.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Michael's hair Empty Re: Michael's hair

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:26 pm

Hmm, good point. And I am not disagreeing with you. But is it possible that maybe the 'rehearsal' photos/videos were actually not taken the NIGHT before he died? Maybe AEG/Sony just decided to release them and claim that they were?

I don't know, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:32 pm

It could be entitly possible!

I have read so many conflicting reports that it was taped the night before and others saying it was taped 2 nights before.

It it was indeed taped the night before it doesn't add up affraid
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:33 pm

Definitely! I agree with you. But the real question is - will we EVER REALLY know the truth about ANY of this? I'm guessing no. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:35 pm

God I hope so.

If I die and don't know what was behind all of this I am seriously going to haunt some people.......
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:39 pm

LMFAO. I know that's right! We can haunt them together. I think the main person I'd haunt would be Jermaine.

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:48 pm

Rachel wrote:
If Michael did indeed straighten his hair that would mean he either did it when he got home after the rehersals which we are lead to believe was in the wee hours, which seems to me like an odd thing to do. Or he awoke before he "died" and before Murray injected him and straightened his hair. It doesn't add up to me.

Maybe Dr. Murray was also a hair stylist, so while performing CPR he straightened his hair too... Well, at least now we have an explanation on why he waited half an hour to call 911!!
lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:50 pm

missdahmer wrote:LMFAO. I know that's right! We can haunt them together. I think the main person I'd haunt would be Jermaine.

Count me in Very Happy Haunt latoya too
lol!
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:50 pm

On a serious note now: I just don't know anymore. NOTHING adds up!!
Even when you don't think of this as a hoax, but a real death or murder, things don't add up as well...
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:52 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Rachel wrote:

Maybe Dr. Murray was also a hair stylist, so while performing CPR he straightened his hair too... Well, at least now we have an explanation on why he waited half an hour to call 911!!
lol!

ROFL PMSL LMFAO!!!! That is the best laugh I have had all night Smile

Thank you!!!!!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:53 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Rachel wrote:

lol!

Lmao im in stitches here lol! lol!
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:53 pm

I agree, nothing does add up. And on my off days, I tend to think that maybe MJ is really dead. but then reality comes back and I think of everything that has been inconsistent from day one, and all of the little clues here and there. this looks far from a homicide, and far from a 'normal' cardiac arrest death. it looks closest to him still being alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:04 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:On a serious note now: I just don't know anymore. NOTHING adds up!!
Even when you don't think of this as a hoax, but a real death or murder, things don't add up as well...

It definetly aint a normal death, so many pot holes in peoples stories
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:12 pm

I said that on MJHD ... they said I was stupid and didn't know anything ... I hate them - I post a Forum on about Michael's Hair been Different ... Performance Reheasal to the Doctors Office Visits ...

I don't think he wears wigs , I think that is a Impersonator at the Reheasal ... the Real Michael may have left at Midnight or Very Early in The Morning .. the Lights on "02" Michael made his face look very doll - like - not real at all...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:16 pm

@ EarthAngel90

That is sooooo rude. I can't believe said that to you.

Well I happen to think it's true or I wouldn't have posted it! Don't let what others say get you down because I think you have some amazing points Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:18 pm

missdahmer wrote:I agree, nothing does add up. And on my off days, I tend to think that maybe MJ is really dead. but then reality comes back and I think of everything that has been inconsistent from day one, and all of the little clues here and there. this looks far from a homicide, and far from a 'normal' cardiac arrest death. it looks closest to him still being alive.

I agree. I have off days where I think, okay, accept it he's gone for good. Sad Then I have days when I start looking at all the inconsistencies and changing stories and how whacked out the family has acted through all of this and I'm more convinced than ever that he actually IS alive someplace. THEN, there are the god-awful days where I change my mind several times. Trust me, people, you wouldn't want to be around me then because I am raging bitch on wheels. Evil or Very Mad My emotions are just off the flipping chart.

I truly hope that one day we'll know what happened because the not-knowing is driving me bat shit crazy! geek Hell, at this point I'd be happy if everyone would just get their stories straight!!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:20 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:I said that on MJHD ... they said I was stupid and didn't know anything ... I hate them - I post a Forum on about Michael's Hair been Different ... Performance Reheasal to the Doctors Office Visits ...

I don't think he wears wigs , I think that is a Impersonator at the Reheasal ... the Real Michael may have left at Midnight or Very Early in The Morning .. the Lights on "02" Michael made his face look very doll - like - not real at all...

Wow, that is totally f*cked up. How rude! We're nicer over here. sunny
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:20 pm

MJHD are a bunch of newbies now! I can't even be bothered to even ENTER that website in my internet browser address bar. People on there are just out to attack everyone. It's stupid. I like it right here. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:20 pm

Rachel wrote:Now I know it's possible to straighten your hair and that many people speculate that Michael wore wigs but I just have one question.

If Michael did indeed straighten his hair that would mean he either did it when he got home after the rehersals which we are lead to believe was in the wee hours, which seems to me like an odd thing to do.

It's not odd at all -- I do it often.

I don't know if Michael's hair was his own chemically processed/styled "black" hair, a hairpiece with "Caucasian" hair, or a combination of both. Whichever it was, straightening out the curls isn't difficult, time-consuming, or unusual.

You wear your hair "styled" while you're out and about, and then you get home and pull it back in a ponytail or whatever, and voila, it's straighter. Add water or a styling product before pulling the hair back and it gets even straighter even faster. I've been doing that for ages.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:23 pm

jpresley wrote:
missdahmer wrote:I agree, nothing does add up. And on my off days, I tend to think that maybe MJ is really dead. but then reality comes back and I think of everything that has been inconsistent from day one, and all of the little clues here and there. this looks far from a homicide, and far from a 'normal' cardiac arrest death. it looks closest to him still being alive.

I agree. I have off days where I think, okay, accept it he's gone for good. Sad Then I have days when I start looking at all the inconsistencies and changing stories and how whacked out the family has acted through all of this and I'm more convinced than ever that he actually IS alive someplace. THEN, there are the god-awful days where I change my mind several times. Trust me, people, you wouldn't want to be around me then because I am raging bitch on wheels. Evil or Very Mad My emotions are just off the flipping chart.

I truly hope that one day we'll know what happened because the not-knowing is driving me bat shit crazy! geek Hell, at this point I'd be happy if everyone would just get their stories straight!!

Right there with you! Some days I try to not even think about it cause when I do I drive myself insane. Other days, it's all I obsess about. Some days I really truly believe he's alive, and other days I'm sad because something inside me thinks that maybe he truly is dead. It's a freaking emotional rollercoaster and I can't stand it. I want someone to just let us know WHAT THE f*ck IS REALLY GOING ON!

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:26 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:I said that on MJHD ... they said I was stupid and didn't know anything ... I hate them - I post a Forum on about Michael's Hair been Different ... Performance Reheasal to the Doctors Office Visits ...

How rude, its much better here anyway Very Happy
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:35 pm

missdahmer wrote:
jpresley wrote:

Right there with you! Some days I try to not even think about it cause when I do I drive myself insane. Other days, it's all I obsess about. Some days I really truly believe he's alive, and other days I'm sad because something inside me thinks that maybe he truly is dead. It's a freaking emotional rollercoaster and I can't stand it. I want someone to just let us know WHAT THE f*ck IS REALLY GOING ON!
SECONDED BIG TIME!!!
Some days I have major downers thinking that I'm crazy for thinking it's a hoax and he really has left us, usually accompanied by floods of tears and constant weeping, I still break down now almost 2 months later. My family thinks I'm crazy and obsessed.

Then I think about all the things wrong with it, and there are a LOT of things wrong. In fact nothing is right or normal at all, no way no how. If I was a brainless imbecile clone halfwit with the mind of a sheep - then maybe I could believe that he's dead - but as it stands there are so many things wrong with this whole thing that it makes Big Brother look 'normal' and logical.

I don't know if we'll ever figure out - or rather we have figured parts of it out - whether we'll get confirmation of what we've suspected and it's draining, it drives you crazy, your heart hurts, your brain is overloaded with information on things you probably would never have looked into in a million years and more things are coming out all the time.
I feel like somebody's b!tch puppet being jerked along on a string, knowing that we have been waiting for so long (it feels like positively ages but it's only been less than 2 months) and I don't want to be one of those Elvis fans who still think he's alive now and who still see him.

I would dearly love answers because it drives me absolutely insane sometimes but then I know that it's like this for a reason and no matter how frustrating, tiring, mentally and emotionally draining it is - I know that I want to see it through to the end, I wouldn't feel right just abandoning it like this.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:37 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:I said that on MJHD ... they said I was stupid and didn't know anything ... I hate them - I post a Forum on about Michael's Hair been Different

No, you're not stupid for pointing out a difference in Michael's hair on separate occasions. But, again, it's very possible that the curly vs. straight(er) thing is not a big deal.

I'm not sure how involved or complex you guys think straightening curls out is. But it isn't a hard thing to do, and it doesn't take a lot of time, especially if Michael's hair was mostly his own.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:44 pm

@A.P.O.M - Once agan, I also second what you just said, word for word! Especially your last paragraph. There are days where I just want to say to myself 'OKAY ANDREA, FORGET IT. HE IS GONE. OR EVEN IF HE ISNT, JUST LET IT GO CAUSE WE'RE NEVER GOING TO KNOW ANYWAY'. But then I really think and I do not want to abandon it either. I want to wait and see what happens and no matter what I always end up coming back here even if I give it a break for a little while cause sometimes my brain DOES need a break, even if the break isn't very long! haha. What I'm trying to say is- I've never been this way over ANY celebrity death ever. I feel as if I was pulled into this direction and I'M SUPPOSED to be figuring out the hoax, and for some reason it just feels to me, since day one, that he IS NOT dead. I don't know why, and that also baffles me every day, as well. Never in my life has any celebrity's death ever consumed this much of my time, ever. EVER! And I take that as a sign that in the end, it actually MEANS something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:47 pm

@ Lorrie

I straighten my hair so I know it's not a massive deal! What struck me as odd was that reports have suggested that Dr Murray and Michael didn't make it down for their breakfast or emerge from the bedroom and also that Michael died about 9.30am.

Why would straightening his hair be top of his agenda? That's what I am questioning.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:54 pm

Rachel wrote:@ Lorrie

I straighten my hair so I know it's not a massive deal! What struck me as odd was that reports have suggested that Dr Murray and Michael didn't make it down for their breakfast or emerge from the bedroom and also that Michael died about 9.30am.

Why would straightening his hair be top of his agenda? That's what I am questioning.

And what also doesn't make sense is that somebody who's exhausted from rehearsals and freaking out about not being able to sleep would decide in the middle of that whirlwind to style his hair...
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:56 pm

Rachel wrote:@ EarthAngel90

That is sooooo rude. I can't believe said that to you.

Well I happen to think it's true or I wouldn't have posted it! Don't let what others say get you down because I think you have some amazing points Smile

Thanxs Rachel and Everyone Very Happy - I appreciate very much - you let me have a voice and speak out how I feel on this whole thing .... your are really my MJ Fam & I appreciate the love Very Happy .
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:58 pm

The MJHD Forum has gone mad. People are sitting in front of the screen waiting for the chance to jump down each other's throats.
The worst thing is, I'm sure we are missing on great opinions and theories because people have become afraid of posting.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:01 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Rachel wrote:@ Lorrie

And what also doesn't make sense is that somebody who's exhausted from rehearsals and freaking out about not being able to sleep would decide in the middle of that whirlwind to style his hair...

EXACTLY! That is what I am thinking too.

I think it can only be one of two things. Either it isn't MJ at the rehersal and the ambulance pic is real but he is alive hence the vein, or it is MJ at the rehersal and the ambulance picture is old..
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:02 pm

missdahmer wrote:@A.P.O.M - Once agan, I also second what you just said, word for word! Especially your last paragraph. There are days where I just want to say to myself 'OKAY ANDREA, FORGET IT. HE IS GONE. OR EVEN IF HE ISNT, JUST LET IT GO CAUSE WE'RE NEVER GOING TO KNOW ANYWAY'. But then I really think and I do not want to abandon it either. I want to wait and see what happens and no matter what I always end up coming back here even if I give it a break for a little while cause sometimes my brain DOES need a break, even if the break isn't very long! haha. What I'm trying to say is- I've never been this way over ANY celebrity death ever. I feel as if I was pulled into this direction and I'M SUPPOSED to be figuring out the hoax, and for some reason it just feels to me, since day one, that he IS NOT dead. I don't know why, and that also baffles me every day, as well. Never in my life has any celebrity's death ever consumed this much of my time, ever. EVER! And I take that as a sign that in the end, it actually MEANS something.

I third what APOM and you just said! I'll come right out and admit that I am an obsessive person by nature and once I get honed in on something it is VERY hard for me to let go. When Princess Diana died, I wept for weeks and was so incredibly sad. I even stood in line to sign the Book of Condolence at the British Embassy here in Houston for 6 hours by myself because I felt that would give me some closure and to also hang w/ people who were feeling the same way I did. And, when JFK Jr. died? Oh man, that was really, really awful and I obsessed and did the same thing as with Princess Diana, I bought every damn book and every damn magazine out there and I also spent a lot of time on the internet and cried and cried.

The difference between Princess Di and JFK Jr. was that, yes, I did obsess and spend an inordinate amount of time grieving and surfing the internet and reading, but my entire life didn't just STOP. I mean, I was still productive at work and I still had moments where I wasn't quite as sad. This couldn't be farther from where I am right now. I am on here more hours than I am not. I wake up thinking about Michael, I go to bed thinking about Michael. I haven't listened to anything BUT MJ in weeks. I always have an MJ song running through my head. I am simply COMPELLED to do all of this and tearing myself away isn't an option at this point. But, my brain hurts because I am constantly turning everything over in my head. I can't turn it off...does that make sense?

My mother thinks I have lost my mind and I have to hide my obsession/sadness from my husband lest he have me committed. geek
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm

missdahmer wrote:@A.P.O.M - Once agan, I also second what you just said, word for word! Especially your last paragraph. There are days where I just want to say to myself 'OKAY ANDREA, FORGET IT. HE IS GONE. OR EVEN IF HE ISNT, JUST LET IT GO CAUSE WE'RE NEVER GOING TO KNOW ANYWAY'. But then I really think and I do not want to abandon it either. I want to wait and see what happens and no matter what I always end up coming back here even if I give it a break for a little while cause sometimes my brain DOES need a break, even if the break isn't very long! haha. What I'm trying to say is- I've never been this way over ANY celebrity death ever. I feel as if I was pulled into this direction and I'M SUPPOSED to be figuring out the hoax, and for some reason it just feels to me, since day one, that he IS NOT dead. I don't know why, and that also baffles me every day, as well. Never in my life has any celebrity's death ever consumed this much of my time, ever. EVER! And I take that as a sign that in the end, it actually MEANS something.

MissD - Andrea - I second what you seconded word for word too *shifty eyes* Are you reading my mind?
I've never been this way about anyone's death let alone a famous person's. I remember mourning my favourite grandmother for a brief time, a very emotional brief time but not almost 2 months of constant, non-stop obsessive anything like this.
No celebrity dead or alive has consumed so much of my time, and this feels so different to anything and everything else.
I've been an MJ fan all my life and at first I thought I just had a hard time letting go, but that didn't make sense to me because nothing adds up, not one bit of it. It doesn't feel like he is dead at all, if he were then it would be cut and dried and that's it, I'd mourn normally, continue loving him and living my life.

It's not the case here, I'm damned stubborn lol, I don't want to let it go because it just doesn't feel right. I'm going to wait it out til the end and I hope and pray that we'll get the answers that we are looking for.

@Earthangel - ignore MJHD, they're pr!cks (please don't delete this Rachel!), the newbies suck, don't let them get to you because you're way better than them. If they want to sit there jumping on each other's @sses instead of being serious then let them - they're no better than the media who harassed and attacked MJ his whole life.
We love you over here, you're one of us and don't let them tell you different.
I really honestly think that we have the best of MJHD on here, the rest of them can stay there as far as I'm concerned because they'll just ruin it over here.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:09 pm

Okey guys. You all seem to have a "Down the hill" day today. I think its my turn to comford you know. You`ve all been so good to me, and so supportive. Just promise me, that you wont become as sick as Ive been for the past 2 months. Im really trying to control it, and I think im starting to.

Remmeber this:

Michael believes in magic, and as we all know in magic ANYTHING can happen. Need I say more?

Trust Michael, im sure he knows what he is doing. He will not let us wait several years, to get closure in our hearts, its just not him.
He loves us all very much.

Whenever you feel down, go to the "Gold pants" thread, or, PM me.
Im not going anywhere. You got a friend in me.

There is more evedience to Michael beeing alive than to him beeing dead.

The only three words you need to keep believeing is:

Love
Hope
Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:12 pm

@ apom - all I have to say is D-I-T-T-O! Great minds think alike, I'd say! Wink
it's a good thing we're all here for eachother though. and I am not going anywhere. as you said, I am riding this out till the end! until I feel like I have gotten closure.

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:18 pm

My feelings are soooo similar!!!

And I've NEVER been obsessed about ANY other celebrity's death. And I know I'm not crazy fan that can't let go because, even if I liked / respected / admired MJ all my life, I was never a HUGE fan.

The funny thing is I was/am a huge crazy fan of Freddie Mercury & Steve Irwin and when they both died, I never ever even for a second entertained the thought that they might still be alive. And trust me, Steve Irwin was such an icon for me that my mum agonized over the decision of telling me about his death before I found out on my own because she knew I'd be devastated. In fact, I still cry rivers when I see him on TV.

But with MJ, the feeling is completely different. It's like I'm drawn into it and I can't do anything about it. I can't put it down, I have to investigate. In my good days (which are the majority, thank God) I'm sure he's alive (never sure if he will come back or not though) & in my bad days I'm sure he was murdered. But either way, I yearn for answers and I can never let this feeling go. It's like I HAVE to find out.

In a nutshell, that's how I feel. Freaky, right??
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:23 pm

It's not freaky at all cause apparently so many of us feel the exact same way. I think it's a good thing that we all have these sort of feelings, though.

I, too, was never a HUUUGE crazy fangirl fan of MJ or anything. I respected him as a person, never thought ill of him, loved his music for many years, always supported him and LOVED him as a HUMAN BEING. but I was not crazy or obsessed or whatever so when I heard he died at first I swear I thought it was a joke. and I remember my dad telling me first he was in the hospital and I just shrugged it off like 'oh okay' haha. but then when my brother told me he died I was like '....wait, what? yeah right' and I was sad, I was real sad. I didnt think I could have felt those emotions for a celebrity's passing like this. But I did. and since then I knew something was not right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:32 pm

Seconded, third-ed etc lol.
It's not freaky because so many of us are feeling the same thing.
I'm convinced that we are actually a higher intelligent lifeform on the world and our advanced mental capabilities have brought us together.

Think about it - we're all different people from different backgrounds, countries, races, ages, personalities - everything. This extraordinary man - Michael - has brought us together and we all feel the same way about an event which has affected us in a huge way regardless of whether we are fans or not. There is something that we feel and see isn't right and we're working together to get to the bottom of it.
I'd say we were the normal ones and everyone else is nuts for blindly following the crowd.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:32 pm

I think we all have the same kinda feelings in all of this

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:35 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Seconded, third-ed etc lol.
It's not freaky because so many of us are feeling the same thing.
I'm convinced that we are actually a higher intelligent lifeform on the world and our advanced mental capabilities have brought us together.

Think about it - we're all different people from different backgrounds, countries, races, ages, personalities - everything. This extraordinary man - Michael - has brought us together and we all feel the same way about an event which has affected us in a huge way regardless of whether we are fans or not. There is something that we feel and see isn't right and we're working together to get to the bottom of it.
I'd say we were the normal ones and everyone else is nuts for blindly following the crowd.

Oh yes!! I entirely agree. Michael didn't follow the crowd and neither shall we. I am here until the bitter end (and past it so long as this forum stays open). We ARE here for a reason. I believe that with every fiber of my being!

KEEP THE FAITH
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:39 pm

AMEN! I was thinking the same thing. When Michael was 'alive' he brought so many different people together, and even in his 'death' he is doing so!

WE LOVE YOU MORE MICHAEL! I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:45 pm

missdahmer wrote:It's not freaky at all cause apparently so many of us feel the exact same way. I think it's a good thing that we all have these sort of feelings, though.

I, too, was never a HUUUGE crazy fangirl fan of MJ or anything. I respected him as a person, never thought ill of him, loved his music for many years, always supported him and LOVED him as a HUMAN BEING. but I was not crazy or obsessed or whatever so when I heard he died at first I swear I thought it was a joke. and I remember my dad telling me first he was in the hospital and I just shrugged it off like 'oh okay' haha. but then when my brother told me he died I was like '....wait, what? yeah right' and I was sad, I was real sad. I didnt think I could have felt those emotions for a celebrity's passing like this. But I did. and since then I knew something was not right.

F***ing Ditto .. I was a good fan & love his music - but I like him for himself - not the fame or status or his music ... just himself and amazing things he got to do ... and many people he met and people he touched by his kindness and wonderful things he had done and I like him as Human Being with Emotions ... when My Mother told me -" Michael is Gone " - I said " I don't believe that at all" - They thought I lost it and I couldn't accept him being gone from us ... But I knew wasn't gone - I didn't feel it - You have that emotion when your loved one is gone - from him - I didn't feel it at all ... I knew our "earth angel" was gone yet.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:53 am

I belivie that he had curly hair in the ambulance picuture, it would also be right if the pitchure was indees taken in the mid 90's.
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: