Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karen Faye says she put makeup on MJ corpse... this makes me

+26
Debbie Zebua
Harleyblonde
MJsAngelEyes1987
hesouttamylife
SoundOfACrescendo
SPAKKLE29FUL
me0101
maria-c
Happy Feet
Secret Dove
azazel28
Gema
MJhunny
EarthAngel90
Whipy111
yspadda
Sweet1
MJJ1982
Butterfly J
YouAreMyLifeMJ
MJFOREVER
StripedFeline
Kirsche
smoothcriminal2792
KNOWhesALIVE
MissPeppers
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Karen Faye says she put makeup on MJ corpse... this makes me - Page 2 Empty Re: Karen Faye says she put makeup on MJ corpse... this makes me

Post by Happy Feet Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:32 pm

I believe Karen is in on this. I'm not too convinced this "Cassandra" person is though. Karen is playing her role and playing it well. She is making us believe Michael is dead. That's her part. Don't you think a person who has been Michael's makeup artist for 20 years would know that the body and face she was preparing for the funeral would be his or not? Seriously, I think she would know Michaels face better than anyone here. So if this really is a hoax (which I believer it is) then she would have to be in on it then wouldn't she?

Fact is his family said Michael was made up for his funeral. Karen didn't make that story up. The family said (in recorded interviews) that he was.

Sorry guys, but I'm a firm believer Karen is in the know here.
Happy Feet
Happy Feet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 74
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

Back to top Go down

Karen Faye says she put makeup on MJ corpse... this makes me - Page 2 Empty Re: Karen Faye says she put makeup on MJ corpse... this makes me

Post by Happy Feet Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:46 pm

LiberianGirl wrote:I always say about Karen's page is just a LALA LAND lol! She says how mad she's at Kenny but she follows Kenny on Twitter! Why would she follow him then if she's really mad at him Laughing

And did you see the profile picture of her? Michael in disguise! I think she gives some clues in her own style and acting her role what Michael told her to do Wink Laughing

Yeah I saw that pic too. I facebooked her (that's before she blocked me from being a friend cause I kept asking her questions about inconsistencies she and her TINI group had) and said "that's an interesting choice for a profile pic Karen, r u trying to tell us something !Karen Faye says she put makeup on MJ corpse... this makes me - Page 2 Icon_smile . I agree with you, she is playing her part and doing a very good job. Look at all those 8000 + fans that believe that campaign.

My point in this is that if she has worked on the body then she would have to be in the know, because it would of been obvious to her it wasn't Michael. She could probably identify every tiny mark or line or scar or whatever on Michaels face like no one else (maybe besides Klein) could. If there wasn't a body at all, then obviously she would have to know that too, because don't you think she would of come out and said that if she wasn't part of this!
Happy Feet
Happy Feet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 74
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:59 am

I think Karen is either:

1. In on the hoax

2. Not in on the hoax and really likes attention.

3. Does not know about the hoax, and Randy has asked her to say she did his makeup to make fans like us believe he's really gone.

For some reason #3 almost seems the most plausible to me.

Oh and I wanted to mention that I've heard people say that James Brown had an open casket over 2 months after he died, but that's not exactly true. He died on Dec. 25th and the open casket funeral was on Dec. 30th. He was then buried 70 days later. I know some people were making the connection to it being feasible they could still have an open casket for MJ after all that time...but I think it makes KF's claim less likely.

Last edited by ILuvUMoreMJ on Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by paulinah79 Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:49 am

I don't believe in anything she says... why is she doing it? I have no idea, but I don't trust her.
paulinah79
paulinah79
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 58
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2