Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think Michael is doing, right now?

+49
badloving
XspeechlessX
MJmylife90
GirlSaturday
smo-othie
Léa
Joygirl
MSMJFANFOREVER
jenn77
iMISSYOUMJ
mjssoulmate
mjlovebug
q0txciityl0ve
Stranger In Chi-town
MJJ1982
sma
Truth_or_Dare
MJFOREVER
Makea
MJLover1990
SeldaKurt
SearchingForTruths
MJJ
dyanne
ishealive
angelshadow
MJhunny
See
KNOWhesALIVE
juliet
NYMoonwalker
EarthAngel90
H'aime
speechlessornot
mjj29081958
TheKiddNerd
SoundOfACrescendo
Sweet1
Debbie Zebua
Ibelieve8
YouAreMyLifeMJ
LiberianGirl
smoothcriminal2792
Red Velvet
me0101
StayTuned
Secret Dove
looking4truth
mjgirl86
53 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Empty What do you think Michael is doing, right now?

Post by mjgirl86 Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:51 pm

We've discussed all the clues he left behind.. how genius he is, but what do you think he's up to?

All thoughts are welcome,and it doesn't have to be serious. What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_cherry What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_razz
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Empty Re: What do you think Michael is doing, right now?

Post by looking4truth Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:55 pm

Scratching his butt. Smile Hey, he is human guys!
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Empty Re: What do you think Michael is doing, right now?

Post by Secret Dove Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:58 pm

looking4truth wrote:Scratching his butt. Smile Hey, he is human guys!

LOL. Scratching his butt, or do you mean slapping his butt? lol! You're right, he is human Wink
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 114
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:01 pm

Hahahah.

Imagine him in PJ's and house shoes, on the couch, in front of a computer, reading what you just wrote, with a serious facial expression.

He approves the slapping of the butt, yes. Anything sexy, comes naturally for him Wink
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StayTuned Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:13 pm

He wondering were I been all day!
What do you think Michael is doing, right now? F6953110
StayTuned
StayTuned
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by me0101 Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:24 pm

What do you think Michael is doing, right now? 51wvvkTiqlL._SL500_AA240_
me0101
me0101
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 137
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:29 pm

Yes, while perusing every MJ forum known to man, including this one.
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothcriminal2792 Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:35 pm

he's probably sitting back, watching a good movie, eating his favorite candy What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_wink
smoothcriminal2792
smoothcriminal2792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 121
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04
Leeftijd : 32

http://twitter.com/nathalia2792

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:39 pm

He's in bed with me Cool Laughing
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by me0101 Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:43 pm

LiberianGirl wrote:He's in bed with me What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_cool What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_lol

What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_lol What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_cool
me0101
me0101
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:46 pm

LiberianGirl wrote:He's in bed with me Cool Laughing

I really wish he was in bed with ME. hehe What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_wink
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:06 pm

If he was reading your comments, he would be grinning madly. What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_razz

"I can handle all of you!" What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_twisted
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibelieve8 Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:12 pm

What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Lol
reading all the clues everyone has found and has decided we are WAY too smart so he's going to come back tomorrow and save us from ourselves. He's decided we all need some sleep too.. with him.. What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_wink
Ibelieve8
Ibelieve8
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 53
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:19 pm

YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:

I really wish he was in bed with ME. hehe What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_wink

OMG girl after I saw your sig pictures I couldn't think of anything else but being in bed with him lol! sorry but it's your fault and I got him first so he's with me in bed, but with noone else lol!

But still I would love to share him with you guys. I believe that we all deserve a "Michavelous" night with him after all these investigations lol! We deserve a nice award from him and the award can only be himself Laughing
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:39 pm

looking4truth wrote:Scratching his butt. What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_smile Hey, he is human guys!

What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Lol What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Lol What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Lol yeah whilst watch the news about his "death"
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:45 pm

He's in bed on his laptop reading posts from different forums. He came across this one and is just amazed how much faith and hope we have in him being alive. He's thankful that we didn't believe the media/tabloids. He's visiting us daily. He just can't get enough. We give him more insight into how he can continue to try and trick us. We keep him on his toes. He's glad we're here. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:51 pm

mjgirl86 wrote:Hahahah.

Imagine him in PJ's and house shoes, on the couch, in front of a computer, reading what you just wrote, with a serious facial expression.

He approves the slapping of the butt, yes. Anything sexy, comes naturally for him What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_wink

he's reading the post and were like .... "heeeeeheeeeeeeee..the ladies want to know about meeeee...." then he scartch his butt whilst scrolling down and read all the rest of the post, then he saw it !!!!

"What ??????? oh God, how could she know that i'm doing it ? (scraching ma butt)
eeeeeeeeeeeeek....it's getting scary ! they know too much"

What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Lol What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Lol What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Lol
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SoundOfACrescendo Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:54 pm

He's at my house. We're eating cookies and drinking sprite and watching Moonwalker. xD

I wish....
SoundOfACrescendo
SoundOfACrescendo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by SoundOfACrescendo Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:55 pm

Debbie Zebua wrote:
mjgirl86 wrote:Hahahah.

He approves the slapping of the butt, yes. Anything sexy, comes naturally for him What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_wink

he's reading the post and were like .... "heeeeeheeeeeeeee..the ladies want to know about meeeee...." then he scartch his butt whilst scrolling down and read all the rest of the post, then he saw it !!!!

"What ??????? oh God, how could she know that i'm doing it ? (scraching ma butt)
eeeeeeeeeeeeek....it's getting scary ! they know too much"

What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Lol What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Lol What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Lol
SoundOfACrescendo
SoundOfACrescendo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:56 pm

he's being adorable!! xD as always.!!
awww my little babay is probably tired. ahaaha. What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Herz

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKiddNerd Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:59 pm

I could say he's probably on the floor dying from laughter. I've been laughing at these clowns myself. So I know his side is sore.
But maybe he's reading, relaxing, kickin it. But if he's reading forums.. I could suggest he's plotting or watching his plan unfold.

The King may have fallen but I'll be damn if he stays there What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_king
TheKiddNerd
TheKiddNerd
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-17
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by mjj29081958 Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:26 pm

Ibelieve8 wrote:What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Lol
reading all the clues everyone has found and has decided we are WAY too smart so he's going to come back tomorrow and save us from ourselves. He's decided we all need some sleep too.. with him.. What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_wink

Looool!!!!!!

@LiberianGirl Your siggy also have serious effects on me!!! lol!

@Sweet1 I love to think he's doing that right now!! How great would be that?! What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_biggrin
mjj29081958
mjj29081958
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 192
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by speechlessornot Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:34 pm

Somewhere in in US/UK trying to recover his health, to get off those damn drugs, eating more and thinking how to 'kill' his enemies . Meanwhile he is reading all the stuff we write here and probably is dying from laughing What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Lol
speechlessornot
speechlessornot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 128
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by H'aime Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:17 am

He's probably aware of the forums and lurks occasionally. He probably thinking "WTF?" and LOL at some of the posts. If he's in danger, he's probably keeping his distance from the internet. If he's safe, he's definitely spending some time on the forums.
H'aime
H'aime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:26 am

I am thinking he is reading this ... laughing hard & enjoy himself .. proably catching up on a lot of things ... wondering "how are the people know what I am doing ?" - "way scary" ..... What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_wink What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_lol What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_biggrin .

you guys are too funny with "Scratching His Butt" bit .... Hilarious! What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_lol What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_lol What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_lol
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:47 am

EarthAngel90 wrote:I am thinking he is reading this ... laughing hard & enjoy himself .. proably catching up on a lot of things ... wondering "how are the people know what I am doing ?" - "way scary" ..... What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_wink What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_lol What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_biggrin .

you guys are too funny with "Scratching His Butt" bit .... Hilarious! What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_lol What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_lol What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_lol

i really hope he read this thread
waaaaaaaaaaakakakaakakkakaakak
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:50 am

LiberianGirl wrote:He's in bed with me What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_cool What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_lol

and i'm standing in front of ur door
dont mind waiting
dont mind at all
i'm NEXT
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:05 am

Ibelieve8 wrote:What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Lol

AMEN !!!!!!
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:26 am

Aww I just imagined him sitting back, putting his legs up on a table, and just reading a good book. Idk, maybe some Peter Pan or some Mickey, depending on what mood he's in lol. Probably sipping on some juice & just relaxing & enjoying the peace and quiet. Then sometimes when he's bored he maybe walks over to a computer and shops a little on ebay, googles himself, and checks out our forum. He probably giggles & hee- hees at some of our crazy stories and blushes when he reads some of our posts Embarassed

But seriously, I hope that wherever he is, he is at peace and enjoying himself. I hope he's a little happier. I know that this must all be really stressful, I just hope it doesn't get to him. I love you, Mike. Take all the time you need. Enjoy the freedom! Don't worry about the media or even us, your fans. For once, think of you. You don't owe anyone anything. You only owe it to yourself to take a break & just breathe. Your true fans already know you're alive & that's all that matters. We will always love you..unconditionally I love you
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:52 am

Well. after 4 months of reading this forum, he probably had thought that it would have been better if he hired all of you guys to protect him and investigate on every misdealings/mishandlings of his affairs.

And most probably, some of you would start in his bedroom and stay there.

He's just thinking how lucky and blessed he is with you guys around and would ask you how and in whatever can he show his love for you guys. (And I can imagine how naughty your desires are) What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_lol What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Herz What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_basketball
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by KNOWhesALIVE Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:57 am

juliet wrote:Well. after 4 months of reading this forum, he probably had thought that it would have been better if he hired all of you guys to protect him and investigate on every misdealings/mishandlings of his affairs.

He's just thinking how lucky and blessed he is with you guys around and would ask you how and in whatever can he show his love for you guys. (And I can imagine how naughty your desires are) What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_lol What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Herz What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_basketball

Well said... Yes we are the ones who could protect his life What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Herz What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_cheers
KNOWhesALIVE
KNOWhesALIVE
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 118
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:50 am

And in addition, I have this image in my mind :

Michael is making a call on his disposable mobile phone and..

Michael : Hello, good afternoon. Can I speak with Sir Richard Branson, please.
(In a very low pitched voice)

Sir Richard Branson : Yes, this is Mr. Branson speaking.

Then Michael switched back to his normal voice and said, "Oh, Sir, it's me Michael"

Sir Richard Branson : Oh hi, Michael. Are you getting enough rest. How are you?

Michael : I'm fine. and so are the children. I hope I'm not bothering you.

Sir Richard Branson : No not at all, Michael. What can I do for you?

Michael : You see, Sir, there are these group of people who have been very loyal
to me from the beginning and they are the ones who are keeping
and giving me hope to come back. I would like to show them my
appreciation for all their hard work and their love by asking them to
come and see me personally. Is it possible for you to fly them over?

Sir Richard Branson : Of course, Michael, anything for you. You've done so much
for everybody and in anyway I can be of help, I will. So, tell me when
you would want them to use the Virgin Airlines.

What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Affraid What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_bounce What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Drunken_smilie What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Affraid What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_bounce What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Drunken_smilie
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:29 pm

LiberianGirl wrote:
YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:

OMG girl after I saw your sig pictures I couldn't think of anything else but being in bed with him lol! sorry but it's your fault and I got him first so he's with me in bed, but with noone else lol!

But still I would love to share him with you guys. I believe that we all deserve a "Michavelous" night with him after all these investigations lol! We deserve a nice award from him and the award can only be himself Laughing

Heck yes we deserve him! That would be one night to remember... What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Lol
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:35 pm

Lurking on this forum!
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by MJhunny Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:36 pm

I just completely wore him out ... he is now sleeping like a baby What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Lol
MJhunny
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 156
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by angelshadow Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:37 pm

Tanz in meinem Wohnzimmer look fantastic What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_eek What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_eek What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_eek What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_eek What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_biggrin What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_biggrin

Last edited by angelshadow on Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
angelshadow
angelshadow
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:39 pm

Finding out who his real friends are!!
imo MJ is the puppet master so I wouldn't say he's sitting idol...
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:39 pm

KNOWhesALIVE wrote:
juliet wrote:Well. after 4 months of reading this forum, he probably had thought that it would have been better if he hired all of you guys to protect him and investigate on every misdealings/mishandlings of his affairs.

Well said... Yes we are the ones who could protect his life What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Herz What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_cheers

Haha, yeah! We'd be great at protecting him! Wink What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_cherry What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_razz
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:41 pm

MJhunny wrote:I just completely wore him out ... he is now sleeping like a baby What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Lol

hahaha. That made me chuckle. What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_lol
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dyanne Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:48 pm

He's enjoying a cup of tea while watching a favorite movie. He is very happy because tomorrow he will meet with his children and play with them and be that perfect daddy. And after that he will tuck them in, give them a big kiss and tell them not to worry because he loves them very much and everything is going to be just fine.
And then he'll go back to the desk, where the computer's browser is set on this page and will send us that beautiful smile that worms all our hearts and while closing the laptop he will whisper in that soft voice :I Love You More.
And finally he'll fall asleep with a smile, knowing that there's a reason in everything and God has a way of arranging thins in the best way for everybody

Keep the faith!
dyanne
dyanne
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:50 pm

guys he can't be whit all of you when he is already here What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_cool
MJJ
MJJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 126
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:51 pm

Awwwwwwwwww, Dyanne, that's a cuuuuuute thought Very Happy What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Herz What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_cherry What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_cheers
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SearchingForTruths Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:53 pm

We all know Michael's undercover posting what he's doing on this thread What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_lol
SearchingForTruths
SearchingForTruths
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 27

http://dark-desert-rose.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:53 pm

MJJ wrote:guys he can't be whit all of you when he is already here What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_cool

YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SeldaKurt Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:56 pm

it doesn't matter al al what he's doing....

KEEP BREATHING MY What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_king !!!!

That's the only thing I want from you...

I love you What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Herz
SeldaKurt
SeldaKurt

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:05 pm

You know I think about this alot when I'm in bed and ready to go to sleep I look up at the sealing thinking what is Michael doing right now, to me it doesn't matter what he's doing right now as long as he's still on this earth and breathing and alive and kicking and waiting to come back that's all that matters, ofcourse scratching his butt is always possible What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_lol
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:12 pm

NYMoonwalker wrote:....... He probably giggles & hee- hees at some of our crazy stories and blushes when he reads some of our posts Embarassed

Well, if he is blushing now over some posts, then I am now for the first time very glad,
that the Golden-Pants-Threat is gone ... lol! lol! lol!

SearchingForTruths wrote:We all know Michael's undercover posting what he's doing on this thread What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_lol

Now I am blushing! Embarassed

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 54

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:13 pm

MJLover1990 wrote:You know I think about this alot when I'm in bed and ready to go to sleep I look up at the sealing thinking what is Michael doing right now, to me it doesn't matter what he's doing right now as long as he's still on this earth and breathing and alive and kicking and waiting to come back that's all that matters, ofcourse scratching his butt is always possible What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_lol

lol scratching his butt...I still can't get over that.
MJ has such interesting fans! What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Lol
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:39 pm

Makea wrote:
NYMoonwalker wrote:....... He probably giggles & hee- hees at some of our crazy stories and blushes when he reads some of our posts Embarassed

Well, if he is blushing now over some posts, then I am now for the first time very glad,

SearchingForTruths wrote:We all know Michael's undercover posting what he's doing on this thread What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Icon_lol

lol! lol! lol! lol!

It's his own fault for wearing those gold pants! I don't think he realized how revealing they were. What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Lol
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:48 pm

YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:
Makea wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!

It's his own fault for wearing those gold pants! I don't think he realized how revealing they were. What do you think Michael is doing, right now? Lol

Oh, I think he knew it very well. If not at the first time, then at the second. Twisted Evil
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 54

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next