Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson & Double were caught in video..New Evide

+38
MJLove
LiberianGgirl
Cecile
marsheliamorgan
SunShine
Mo
JustJamiee
Wildy
ILuvUMoreMJ
KNOWhesALIVE
steffmaster1
liegi
TheKingWillReturn
Brilly
mjgirl86
misha86
Karen27
Grace
lou
azazel28
MJFOREVER
NYMoonwalker
labkomj7
serendipity
iMISSYOUMJ
Christiana
miss j
suzzie
raluka
IUsed2Dream
p92gr33n5
CantStopLovingU
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
MJLive2010
DooDoo
SPAKKLE29FUL
smo-othie
Ms. Wendy
42 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Michael Jackson & Double were caught in video..New Evide - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael Jackson & Double were caught in video..New Evide

Post by marsheliamorgan Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:35 pm

i was really loving the doubles/twin theory,however, if you look at the ones surrounding him,you will see the mask with the feathers sticking up on both "set" of michaels, i dont know how,but,SOMEhow there has to be a mirror,around and it is reflection,how else do we explain the 2 children with feathered masks?just my opinion, and i was REALLY wanting this to be true. Sad
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson & Double were caught in video..New Evide - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael Jackson & Double were caught in video..New Evide

Post by Cecile Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:36 pm

THERE ARE two MJS , not mirror!!! or if there is a mirror the bodyguard is a vampire!!! Arrow
Cecile
Cecile

Aantal berichten : 11
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:37 pm

thank god that this has been solved if there are 2 mjs can i have 1 please Michael Jackson & Double were caught in video..New Evide - Page 2 Lol
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGgirl Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:44 pm

Tell me what I have to do so you’ll stay
Should I get down on my knees and pray
And how can I stop losing you
How can I begin to say
When there’s nothing left to do but walk away
I close my eyes
Just to try and see you smile one more time
LiberianGgirl
LiberianGgirl

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildy Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:45 pm

Michael Jackson & Double were caught in video..New Evide - Page 2 Lol SPAKKLE29FUL Michael Jackson & Double were caught in video..New Evide - Page 2 Lol
Wildy
Wildy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 31
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:52 pm

miss j wrote:
DooDoo wrote:Well, we discussed all the things mentioned but..there's one thing that struck me : This is it the cd ..produced by Michael??! Michael Jackson & Double were caught in video..New Evide - Page 2 Icon_eek Michael Jackson & Double were caught in video..New Evide - Page 2 Icon_eek

yeah..i saw it when i was checking the cd out in a music store, but nothing came in mind. am i too slow or what?

i think the CD must have been made well before June 25th though, if they were going to sell it at the concerts. and they must have had the song arrangements sorted out well before the final rehearsals too
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:54 pm

Tell me what I have to do so you’ll stay
Should I get down on my knees and pray
And how can I stop losing you
How can I begin to say
When there’s nothing left to do but walk away
I close my eyes
Just to try and see you smile one more time

this is one of my FAVORITE songs of his now,i hadnt really listened to it before,and i got
the cd because of speechless,now,i am wearing it out. LOL
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:15 pm

I see a mirror too.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollyanna Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:28 pm

If you look on the left side of your screen he is holding what looks like newpapers the one on the right is not
Pollyanna
Pollyanna

Aantal berichten : 22
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:31 pm

pollyanna it took me a whol day to work that out but i did
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by wandulka Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:59 pm

LMAO People! It's a mirror!
Michael Jackson & Double were caught in video..New Evide - Page 2 039
Michael Jackson & Double were caught in video..New Evide - Page 2 048
wandulka
wandulka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 118
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:45 pm

Thanks, wandulka! I posted a video too, with some screen shots showing the mirrors too. Smile
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by salvatora Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:10 am

i remember i noticed that a long time ago and i posted it on youtube but no one gave it the importancewe are giving it now(not even me) and i know there is a mirror but to tell you the truth...if it is just a mirror then is the weirdest reflection i have ever seen....both MJ´s are facing in the same directio and are doing the same gestures but the MJ on the left of the screen is leaning towards his right side whereas the other MJ keeps on looking forward.....i mean it can be a camera illusion.....oh wait....was there a paparazzi inside the store cause when prince is arriving,the camera is wayyyy to close(i know they can zoom but this is way to close).....
salvatora
salvatora

Aantal berichten : 22
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:30 am

I know... it's a very weird mirror, and angle.... O_o
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2