Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is this Myspace titled "Dedicated to E'Casanova

+27
Happy Feet
hesouttamylife
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
ONESTEPCLOSER
airieslady
MJJ1982
MJisalive09
Kirsche
mjssoulmate
2 Bad
Peace
smoothcriminal2792
LiberianGirl
mjgirl86
See
SPAKKLE29FUL
YouAreMyLifeMJ
~~Kristy~~
KNOWhesALIVE
p92gr33n5
angelshadow
Sweet1
ishealive
amber
EarthAngel90
smo-othie
kdkennedy74
31 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why is this Myspace titled "Dedicated to E'Casanova - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is this Myspace titled "Dedicated to E'Casanova

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:39 pm

Happy Feet wrote:Yeah I thought the person who died might of been E'Cas, but then those pics showed up of him at the memorial. Photoshopped??? Not sure, but either way, maybe we should look more into this.

I found this link to E'Cas and some poem called "If I die" back in 2007, however what did catch my eye was the comments left by the fans. One says "Let's hope that you would not leave us anytime soon. God can make miracles happen in time of trouble. Believe in the Miracle of what God can do. Keep prayerful"

Miracles???? as in healing of a sickness maybe???? Might be nothing, but maybe worth looking further I guess.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=84750892&blogId=289095549

Definitely by the sounds of it praying for a healing miracle. hmm.
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Why is this Myspace titled "Dedicated to E'Casanova - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is this Myspace titled "Dedicated to E'Casanova

Post by techdiva Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:10 pm

E'Casanova was not at the funeral, he was at the Memorial service. But I found out that the picture have been photoshoped. Also, this is what I found weird at the funeral. E'Casanova's manager was at the funeral. It make me think that E'Casanova dies.
techdiva
techdiva
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 78
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:15 pm

im thinking that
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:23 pm

Hey! Maybe ECas IS really CasG-S. [b] would explain his going underground.
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:24 pm

hesouttamylife wrote:Hey! Maybe ECas IS really CasG-S. [b] would explain his going underground.

Smart thinking! 'Cas' hmmmm.
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:29 pm

When he decides he wants to reveal himself again, ECas that is, he will predict to the minute when and where he (Michael that is) will return, because he in fact has decided to BE MJ (this time around, you're making me sick boy). The impersonating days are over. ECas will by then be long forgotten. Oh What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sw148 Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:40 pm

smo-othie wrote:Well... E'Casanova isn't dead, because he was at the funeral, but there is something about him that we still don't know!
he wasnt at the funeral, nor the memorial. The memorial photo was photoshopped
sw148
sw148

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:58 pm

sw148 wrote:
smo-othie wrote:Well... E'Casanova isn't dead, because he was at the funeral, but there is something about him that we still don't know!
he wasnt at the funeral, nor the memorial. The memorial photo was photoshopped

Or scenario 2...ECas is in on every step of the hoax and he and Michael are collaborating Michael's return. ECas starts placing in everyone's mind that he is ill (2007). Michael dies (for what ever reason he needed to get away). ECas has been paid enough money to completely shut down his impersonation act and work with MJ in the hoax. ECas goes on to do a youtube or whatever it was stating that he is gravely ill and has decided to retire his MJ Impersonation routine. Meanwhile he goes underground as Cassandra Gretchin Sims. He does speak to MJ because he's ECas and he's in on it. Michael knows him well. The rest is history. ECas is paid and does not need to work ever again. MJ comes back to do what ever his heart desires and you, me and the world is happy.

Every day create your history
Every path you take you're leaving your legacy
Every soldier dies in his glory
Every legend tells of conquest and liberty
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:08 am

Wow, this is suddenly a whole new ball game. What if it really is true that E'Cas was terminally ill. MJ found out, and came up with the hoax idea, knowing he could have a passable double to die in his place. Maybe that's where the Halperin "6 months to live" rumour came from. MJ is E'Cas' idol...I'm sure he'd do anything for him. It would explain the ambulance pic for sure. We don't know if any of the autopsy results are real. I've thought that there had to be a body to pull this off, unless a bunch of officials are in on it, but that is more far-fetched than this scenario, in my mind...or maybe I'm just overtired. Laughing

The last time someone posted that E'Cas might be ill, someone claiming to be his manager came on here lightning fast debunking the idea...that seemed strange to me. Maybe we were getting too close? We need to find out for sure if E'Cas is actually still alive. I'm sure there will be photos of him tomorrow on TMZ. Laughing
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:17 am

i cant wait roll on tomorrow and tmz
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:46 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Wow, this is suddenly a whole new ball game. What if it really is true that E'Cas was terminally ill. MJ found out, and came up with the hoax idea, knowing he could have a passable double to die in his place. Maybe that's where the Halperin "6 months to live" rumour came from. MJ is E'Cas' idol...I'm sure he'd do anything for him. It would explain the ambulance pic for sure. We don't know if any of the autopsy results are real. I've thought that there had to be a body to pull this off, unless a bunch of officials are in on it, but that is more far-fetched than this scenario, in my mind...or maybe I'm just overtired. Laughing

The last time someone posted that E'Cas might be ill, someone claiming to be his manager came on here lightning fast debunking the idea...that seemed strange to me. Maybe we were getting too close? We need to find out for sure if E'Cas is actually still alive. I'm sure there will be photos of him tomorrow on TMZ. Laughing

That' a great theory..and that would explain the extreme similarity of E'CAS and the Amb.Pic....
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:55 am

Kirsche wrote:
ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Wow, this is suddenly a whole new ball game. What if it really is true that E'Cas was terminally ill. MJ found out, and came up with the hoax idea, knowing he could have a passable double to die in his place. Maybe that's where the Halperin "6 months to live" rumour came from. MJ is E'Cas' idol...I'm sure he'd do anything for him. It would explain the ambulance pic for sure. We don't know if any of the autopsy results are real. I've thought that there had to be a body to pull this off, unless a bunch of officials are in on it, but that is more far-fetched than this scenario, in my mind...or maybe I'm just overtired. Laughing

That' a great theory..and that would explain the extreme similarity of E'CAS and the Amb.Pic....

O_o Oh wow.. definitely a great theory! I like it Why is this Myspace titled "Dedicated to E'Casanova - Page 2 Icon_lol
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by p92gr33n5 Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:00 am

current mood sense of urgency catagory life. god he was bad ,obviously that was how he was feeling at the time , i don't really understand all the secracy behind this illness surely someone knows what it was ,and if he is alive now it's done and over with so he can just say.Something is so so dodgy about this i haven't seen him around anywhere unlike navi.
p92gr33n5
p92gr33n5
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 71
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by p92gr33n5 Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:56 am

http://www.myspace.com/ecasanovafansite the picture with the this is it poster is photoshoped from a picture on e'casanovas own myspace scroll down and take a look.

Last edited by ILuvUMoreMJ on Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the link so it doesn't distort the page)
p92gr33n5
p92gr33n5
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IUsed2Dream Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:53 am

http://www.examiner.com/x-7007-Honolulu-Music-Examiner~y2009m10d27-Honolulu-celebrates-Michael-Jacksons-This-Is-It-with-ECasanova?cid=exrss-Honolulu-Music-Examiner
Can anyone find any recent articles on E'Casanova appearances? When I search his name + Honolulu I find several articles from

early October stating he will be performing but can't find any follow up articles, pics or videos to confirm he was really there.
IUsed2Dream
IUsed2Dream
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by IUsed2Dream Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:58 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX-EXGQY0b8
oh, and one more thought.....does anyone know when this VH1 E'cas interview was? Take a look at his girlfriend at 6:39 in this video - has anyone seen her at Memorial or funeral? I don't recognize her but wanted to see if anyone else does...
IUsed2Dream
IUsed2Dream
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:01 am

maybe E cas did die and he might have a double its not such a crazy idea considering what has happened so far ,by the way i dont trust E cas manager he is well shifty
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by p92gr33n5 Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:28 am

oh me and my friend was playing spot e'casanova's girlfriend at the funeral from this vid back in september but we never did find out when the vid was made,and we didn't spot her either.
p92gr33n5
p92gr33n5
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:34 am

i no this has nothing to do with it but who is his girlfriend im just nosey Why is this Myspace titled "Dedicated to E'Casanova - Page 2 Lol
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IUsed2Dream Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:35 am

p92gr33n5 wrote:oh me and my friend was playing spot e'casanova's girlfriend at the funeral from this vid back in september but we never did find out when the vid was made,and we didn't spot her either.
ok, good to know someone was looking for her. sometimes I feel so behind on all these clues. leaves my head spinning Why is this Myspace titled "Dedicated to E'Casanova - Page 2 Drunken_smilie
IUsed2Dream
IUsed2Dream
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by p92gr33n5 Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:35 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1iA4eJ7L2c there was a girl with e'cas's manager at the funeral but it's not her .
p92gr33n5
p92gr33n5
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by p92gr33n5 Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:37 am

i don't know who she is we just got the info from that vid.
p92gr33n5
p92gr33n5
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:40 am

wasnt that tatiana with th shifty manageryou no the way you make me feel woman
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by p92gr33n5 Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:42 am

oh i don't know was it ,i havent saw her since the song vid ha ha m now you said that yes it does look like her . i didn't even think of her thanks.
p92gr33n5
p92gr33n5
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IUsed2Dream Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:44 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX-EXGQY0b8
SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:i no this has nothing to do with it but who is his girlfriend im just nosey Why is this Myspace titled "Dedicated to E'Casanova - Page 2 Lol

Her name is Felicia....that's all we know about her...she speaks in this video
IUsed2Dream
IUsed2Dream
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by p92gr33n5 Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:52 am

but i didn't think it was the same girl ,it that what everybody thinks that it's the same girl because that ewould make her e'cas's girlfriend and that would mean she was at the funeral with his manager.
p92gr33n5
p92gr33n5
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:01 pm

IUsed2Dream thankyou i can now get on with my life Why is this Myspace titled "Dedicated to E'Casanova - Page 2 Lol
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Feet Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:07 pm

I've been looking for info on e'cas for the last day. Didn't find anything recent (besides the honolulu thing). I found things references him to definitely having a life threating illness (from blogs from his fans in 2007 etc), but nothing stating what it was. There was a reference to explain the "non sexual" illness from someone who knew him. They said he deliberately put that in incase people thought it was HIV or Aids as some thought he was gay when infact (according to this person), he wasn't. I'll keep looking.
Happy Feet
Happy Feet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Feet Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:16 pm

Kirsche wrote:

Yeah I am going to say this theory could be feasible. Posted elsewhere my take on the 2 alleged fake autopysy reports. I believe the first one leaked was consistent with the description of the body removed from Holmby Home on June 25 (consistent with paramedics and family descrip) and the second was just a update on Michael's health. I'll look at the 1st one again and see if it gives any clues as what it could be. Only giving my opinion. Am not stating this as gospel
Happy Feet
Happy Feet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:45 am

I agree with you on the autopsy reports...especially because of the "active sperm" part. Laughing Is it Majestic that is E'Cas' manager? And he's the magician that is close to Joe right? Maybe he's doing damage control to make it look like E'Cas is still alive. Oh and I found out that the supposed publicist of E'Cas that came on here, casdori, telling us the illness was false because his site was hacked, is one our very own members playing games. Rolling Eyes

Edit: I saw the pics of him in Hawaii, so I guess that's another theory shot down...bummer.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:38 am

so is e cas still a missing person ?
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Feet Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:16 pm

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:I agree with you on the autopsy reports...especially because of the "active sperm" part. Laughing Is it Majestic that is E'Cas' manager? And he's the magician that is close to Joe right? Maybe he's doing damage control to make it look like E'Cas is still alive. Oh and I found out that the supposed publicist of E'Cas that came on here, casdori, telling us the illness was false because his site was hacked, is one our very own members playing games. Rolling Eyes

Edit: I saw the pics of him in Hawaii, so I guess that's another theory shot down...bummer.

I'm still looking into this. However yesterdays research uncovered a few other things which I will look at more today as time permits, but another name has popped up from that. If I find anything worth posting then I will. I also found a few other sites (actual haters of Michael, not like us here) Some of them also believe it could of been E Cas and don't believe Michael is dead. Weird that even people who don't like Michael have this theory and some of the posts date back to end June, early July.
Happy Feet
Happy Feet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:57 pm

Happy Feet wrote:
ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:I agree with you on the autopsy reports...especially because of the "active sperm" part. Laughing Is it Majestic that is E'Cas' manager? And he's the magician that is close to Joe right? Maybe he's doing damage control to make it look like E'Cas is still alive. Oh and I found out that the supposed publicist of E'Cas that came on here, casdori, telling us the illness was false because his site was hacked, is one our very own members playing games. Rolling Eyes

I'm still looking into this. However yesterdays research uncovered a few other things which I will look at more today as time permits, but another name has popped up from that. If I find anything worth posting then I will. I also found a few other sites (actual haters of Michael, not like us here) Some of them also believe it could of been E Cas and don't believe Michael is dead. Weird that even people who don't like Michael have this theory and some of the posts date back to end June, early July.

And it's interesting that people who hates Michael are "wastin" their time to think about Michael faking his death,haha
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:14 pm

E Casonova still M.I.A Why is this Myspace titled "Dedicated to E'Casanova - Page 2 Lol
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Feet Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:25 pm

Can someone please post the photo link to the Halloween Tribute in Hawaii of E Cas performing. I did see them the other day but can't remember where and didn't think of saving the link.

Thanks in advance.
Happy Feet
Happy Feet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:33 am

Happy Feet wrote:

Looking forward to hearing what you find out! Here's the link you asked for... http://honolulu.metromix.com/bars-and-clubs/photogallery/party-pics-the-thriller/1576399/content
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum