Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie

+15
MJmylife90
GirlSaturday
DawnMarie1121
[Spread LOVE] Like Butter
katson45
SoundOfACrescendo
JustJamiee
luvyoumj4ever
Willa
Shamone'
mjssoulmate
mjlovebug
mjgirl86
tyffanny
juliet
19 posters

Go down

Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie

Post by Melzy777 Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:06 am

Interesting.. Very Happy
But considering that's a tarantula, and this is a black widow, I don't think it has anything to do with James Bond. Sorry. Embarassed

I'm still going to stick with my original interpretation, which I'll explain here.

Michael Jackson > Black Widow > Thriller > Vincent Price narration
Alice Cooper > Devil's Food > Black Widow > Vincent Price narration

Vincent Price & Alice Cooper performing The Black Widow
Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie - Page 2 P-vincentprice

Vincent Price & Michael Jackson in the studio recording Thriller.
Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie - Page 2 24010d1158100673-vincent-price-rap-vox-chain-bruce-vp-m

Alice Cooper performance: Basically, on stage there would be dancers in Black Widow spider costume... because a mechanical version was probably too difficult in the 70's and not theatrical enough Laughing The choreographed struggle was an important aspect.. I think MJ & KO using a Black Widow spider, (hardly coincidental imo) in a song that Vincent Price narrated on is, on the surface, self-explanatory. It was a tribute to Vincent Price, horror movies, and, of course, looks awesome. It's just so obvious if people would take a moment to actually connect those dots.

But underneath the surface is the interesting part.. And, this quote really sums it up.
luvyoumj4ever wrote:Black widows represent death. When the spider comes on stage during the movie Michael comes out of the spider. He escaped death.
So, based on what I wrote above, I'd agree with that. The song 'Black Widow' is about being enslaved, controlled, and mindless conformation. In the live performances, Alice is attacked by dancers in Black Widow costume, and depending on the version of it, either dies or escapes.. In TII Thriller Michael has been trapped/swallowed/eaten by the Black Widow Spider machine.
VP: "In fact, immediately after the consummation of her marriage to the smaller and weaker male of the specie, she kills and eats him."
More accurately, a black widow would trap, kill and then eat the male. But in TII, MJ emerges from this unscathed.

Including the extra lyrics only convinced me more so of this, and for those who didn't know, they are available to be heard on Youtube.
They were recorded with the original, but to my knowledge, hadn't been used until now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRdS6mO6xfI

[Spread LOVE] Like Butter wrote:
LOL that spider remided me of the Supreme Leader from Capain EO! Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie - Page 2 Icon_eek
Nice observation. And, likewise, The Supreme Leader in Captain EO reminds me of live performances of Alice Cooper's Black Widow from the 70's.
So, considering all that I've just posted.. We are here to change the world???
Melzy777
Melzy777
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie

Post by juliet Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:20 am

Thanks MFORMICHAEL and GIRLINTHEMIRROR. I'm going to watch TII in the net links and compare it with VP Thriller. Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie - Page 2 Herz

MELZY, thanks for the info on Alice Cooper. I don't know anything about him cuz I never really enjoyed heavy rock music. Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie - Page 2 Icon_cool

Anyway, the point is that Michael has escaped the death threat and he's alive. Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie - Page 2 Icon_cheers Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie - Page 2 Icon_bounce

Now I'm going to watch TII Movie. Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie - Page 2 Drunken_smilie
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by KNOWhesALIVE Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:29 am

luvyoumj4ever wrote:This is only my 3rd post since joining, sorry I haven't been better at it. But I visit everyday. Anyways, I mentioned about the spider in on of my post, only I thought it was a black widow spider. Black widows represent death. When the spider comes on stage during the movie Michael comes out of the spider. He escaped death.

Hmm good point... It's that his way of showing us he escaped death.... Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie - Page 2 Icon_scratch ... But good point thou
KNOWhesALIVE
KNOWhesALIVE
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 118
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by [Spread LOVE] Like Butter Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:38 pm

Melzy777 wrote:Interesting.. Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
But considering that's a tarantula, and this is a black widow, I don't think it has anything to do with James Bond. Sorry. Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie - Page 2 Icon_redface

I'm still going to stick with my original interpretation, which I'll explain here.

Michael Jackson > Black Widow > Thriller > Vincent Price narration
Alice Cooper > Devil's Food > Black Widow > Vincent Price narration

Vincent Price & Alice Cooper performing The Black Widow
Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie - Page 2 P-vincentprice

Vincent Price & Michael Jackson in the studio recording Thriller.
Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie - Page 2 24010d1158100673-vincent-price-rap-vox-chain-bruce-vp-m

Alice Cooper performance: Basically, on stage there would be dancers in Black Widow spider costume... because a mechanical version was probably too difficult in the 70's and not theatrical enough Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie - Page 2 Icon_lol The choreographed struggle was an important aspect.. I think MJ & KO using a Black Widow spider, (hardly coincidental imo) in a song that Vincent Price narrated on is, on the surface, self-explanatory. It was a tribute to Vincent Price, horror movies, and, of course, looks awesome. It's just so obvious if people would take a moment to actually connect those dots.

But underneath the surface is the interesting part.. And, this quote really sums it up.
luvyoumj4ever wrote:Black widows represent death. When the spider comes on stage during the movie Michael comes out of the spider. He escaped death.
So, based on what I wrote above, I'd agree with that. The song 'Black Widow' is about being enslaved, controlled, and mindless conformation. In the live performances, Alice is attacked by dancers in Black Widow costume, and depending on the version of it, either dies or escapes.. In TII Thriller Michael has been trapped/swallowed/eaten by the Black Widow Spider machine.
VP: "In fact, immediately after the consummation of her marriage to the smaller and weaker male of the specie, she kills and eats him."
More accurately, a black widow would trap, kill and then eat the male. But in TII, MJ emerges from this unscathed.

Including the extra lyrics only convinced me more so of this, and for those who didn't know, they are available to be heard on Youtube.
They were recorded with the original, but to my knowledge, hadn't been used until now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRdS6mO6xfI

[Spread LOVE] Like Butter wrote:
LOL that spider remided me of the Supreme Leader from Capain EO! Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie - Page 2 Icon_eek
Nice observation. And, likewise, The Supreme Leader in Captain EO reminds me of live performances of Alice Cooper's Black Widow from the 70's.
So, considering all that I've just posted.. We are here to change the world???
Good points, very intresting. Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie - Page 2 Icon_cool

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by mformichael Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:19 am

Welcome,Juliet !All for LOVE and for our Michael !
mformichael
mformichael
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 25
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down