Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Hold My Hand...Together We Can Be Alright..."

3 posters

Go down

"Hold My Hand...Together We Can Be Alright..." Empty "Hold My Hand...Together We Can Be Alright..."

Post by serendipity Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:45 pm

This song and vid just made me cry again..."hold my hand..." "Hold My Hand...Together We Can Be Alright..." Herz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGXJyw8X2vs
serendipity
serendipity
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 28
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-16

Back to top Go down

"Hold My Hand...Together We Can Be Alright..." Empty Re: "Hold My Hand...Together We Can Be Alright..."

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:23 am

Oh wow I haven't heard that before...thanks for posting it. I love Akon's tribute song too. I love you I also like what he had to say here...

Akon previously told MTV News that working with MJ was a dream come true, calling the King of Pop "incredible" and a "genius."

"Just to be in the same room [with him], I felt everything I wanted to accomplish in life has been achieved," Akon said. "That aura ... that's how incredible that aura is. We about to shake the world up, man. You know how you be with somebody and you can't even explain [the feeling]? I used to sit and think, 'How does somebody sell so many records and dominate a whole business genre to a point [where] nobody can't be a part of that without associating with you?' The way he thinks ... some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It's on another level."
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

"Hold My Hand...Together We Can Be Alright..." Empty Re: "Hold My Hand...Together We Can Be Alright..."

Post by serendipity Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:46 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Oh wow I haven't heard that before...thanks for posting it. I love Akon's tribute song too. I love you I also like what he had to say here...

Akon previously told MTV News that working with MJ was a dream come true, calling the King of Pop "incredible" and a "genius."

"Just to be in the same room [with him], I felt everything I wanted to accomplish in life has been achieved," Akon said. "That aura ... that's how incredible that aura is. We about to shake the world up, man. You know how you be with somebody and you can't even explain [the feeling]? I used to sit and think, 'How does somebody sell so many records and dominate a whole business genre to a point [where] nobody can't be a part of that without associating with you?' The way he thinks ... some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It's on another level."

Wonderful! "Hold My Hand...Together We Can Be Alright..." Icon_biggrin MJ is destined to shine among the stars! Even the celestial bodies admire him! Thanks for sharing that beautiful message from Akon! "Hold My Hand...Together We Can Be Alright..." Icon_biggrin
serendipity
serendipity
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:50 am

I heard this song before. And it's such a nice song! "Hold My Hand...Together We Can Be Alright..." Herz
Btw.. is this the stage for "You Are Not Alone" music video? The stage appear on 2:32. "Hold My Hand...Together We Can Be Alright..." Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by serendipity Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:01 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:I heard this song before. And it's such a nice song! "Hold My Hand...Together We Can Be Alright..." Herz
Btw.. is this the stage for "You Are Not Alone" music video? The stage appear on 2:32. "Hold My Hand...Together We Can Be Alright..." Icon_smile

I wonder about that stage, too. But it does look like the same stage from that music vid. "Hold My Hand...Together We Can Be Alright..." Icon_smile Btw, I love his moments with Lisa Marie on that vid. He looked so happy with her! "Hold My Hand...Together We Can Be Alright..." Icon_biggrin I like the fact that him and Lisa had a lot of emotional and physical chemistry! "Hold My Hand...Together We Can Be Alright..." Icon_wink "Hold My Hand...Together We Can Be Alright..." Herz
serendipity
serendipity
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:03 am

serendipity wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:I heard this song before. And it's such a nice song! "Hold My Hand...Together We Can Be Alright..." Herz

I wonder about that stage, too. But it does look like the same stage from that music vid. "Hold My Hand...Together We Can Be Alright..." Icon_smile Btw, I love his moments with Lisa Marie on that vid. He looked so happy with her! "Hold My Hand...Together We Can Be Alright..." Icon_biggrin I like the fact that him and Lisa had a lot of emotional and physical chemistry! "Hold My Hand...Together We Can Be Alright..." Icon_wink "Hold My Hand...Together We Can Be Alright..." Herz

Yesh! Happy and Sexy at the momment. "Hold My Hand...Together We Can Be Alright..." Icon_twisted
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down