Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Janet Jackson Special Presentation with Robin Roberts!

5 posters

Go down

Janet Jackson Special Presentation with Robin Roberts! Empty Janet Jackson Special Presentation with Robin Roberts!

Post by Sweet1 Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:50 pm

Did anyone watch the interview on ABC tonight at 10pm Eastern/9 pm Central? I did and Janet didn't appear to be upset at all when questioned about Michael. Robin asked her about the VH1 Awards and her tribute to Michael with SCREAM. She said she was thinking of Michael while she was dancing and hoping that she put a smile on his face. She did say it was hard and that she smiles alot when she is sad. She said her family is very strong. Robin asked her how did she get through the Memorial service and she said by the time the Memorial came around she had closure about MJ's death. I am sorry but I find the entire Jackson family to be strange. Your thoughts? Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Janet Jackson Special Presentation with Robin Roberts! Empty Re: Janet Jackson Special Presentation with Robin Roberts!

Post by mjssoulmate Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:07 pm

I just noticed that she was closest to tears when she talked about her weight issues, not when she talked about the loss of her brother. And then of course that she was having a normal day in her New York home when she received the call. But we all know she was actually in Atlanta filming the Tyler Perry movie at the time. Can't remember now what she said at the very end of the interview...darn, I should have written it down, but something she said made me think that she was giving another clue. Anybody remember her final sentences?
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Janet Jackson Special Presentation with Robin Roberts! Empty Re: Janet Jackson Special Presentation with Robin Roberts!

Post by mjgirl86 Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:11 pm

mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:14 pm

@mjssoulmate- janets final sentences were "theres alot thats gone on, alot that makes you think..think about life. Something that we tend to at times take for granted" and then she winks. Hope that helps.
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:17 pm

Thanks.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by texasbornandraised Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:25 pm

She said,

The day doesn't go by that I don't think about him. It's like going ,you know my phone is going to ring and I am going to hear dunk..its me.
texasbornandraised
texasbornandraised
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 53
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down