Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Janet Jackson's Interview

2 posters

Go down

Janet Jackson's Interview Empty Janet Jackson's Interview

Post by melody Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:21 pm

For those who watched the interview last night (or today on youtube), what did you all think?
(here's a link for those who haven't: https://www.youtube.com/user/mbustarde)

I think Janet's smiling had nothing to do with "masking her pain" as she claimed; the way she
explained it seemed insincere. I say that only because I make the same facial expressions,
take on the same tone when trying to convince someone of a lie --- but maybe i'm wrong,
because I also smile in uncomfortable situations.

Then, Danyel Smith commenting...

"You've got to respect the girl's ability to keep a secret"

...referring to how she convincingly kept her marriage a secret for 8 years.

Knowing that, along with that fact that Janet can act, makes me think they're using Janet
to give a compelling performance and solidify the "truth" of Michael's passing. She never said
he died, just that he had "gone" and only HOAX-ers will pick up on that.

What did you guys notice?
melody
melody

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-12

Back to top Go down

Janet Jackson's Interview Empty Re: Janet Jackson's Interview

Post by Lay"sMjBad Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:41 pm

I noticed the same thing also and when it came to Murray she didn't have much to say. I think they are also using her just to make us believe more and more that Michael has died and they did that by using the sibling that he was very close with!!!!!!!! I also didn't see much emotion about Michael but a lot when she was mentioning Jermaine Dupri.And what my cousin said kinda stuck out to her about her saying that she wasn't aware of the propofol was that if the family tried to get him rehab it had to be more than painkillers but they just don't want us to know he was using it well before his death occured suddenly.
Lay
Lay"sMjBad

Aantal berichten : 19
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down