Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMZ: Jermaine Shuts Family Out of Vienna Plans!

+11
carpenoctem
mjj29081958
MJFOREVER
SmoothCriminal
ilprincipe
annieisnotokey
Banessa
EarthAngel90
CaptainJaneway
Lorrie
SeeingClues
15 posters

Go down

TMZ: Jermaine Shuts Family Out of Vienna Plans! Empty TMZ: Jermaine Shuts Family Out of Vienna Plans!

Post by SeeingClues Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:46 pm

Jackson Familly Shut Out of Jermaine's Plans

Posted Aug 15th 2009 1:20AM by TMZ Staff

TMZ: Jermaine Shuts Family Out of Vienna Plans! 0717_jermaine_jackson_exJermaine Jackson is learning a hard lesson -- the Jackson family doesn't take kindly to kinfolk who make promises on their behalf without even bothering to tell them.

You know the big flap over the [color:3bce=#29a256! important][color:3bce=#29a256! important]Vienna Tribute concert -- where Jermaine was spearheading a special show and touting that members of Michael Jackson's family were behind it? Well family sources tell us the family is ticked that Jermaine used them to sell tickets. The family, we're told, never agreed to participate. In fact, Tito told us he was never even invited.

The family isn't happy with J.J. because the concert may now be in jeopardy and stories are being written that the brood caused the concert to crumble.

Bottom line -- Jermaine was out on his own (again) pitching his stuff and the family was out of the loop.
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

TMZ: Jermaine Shuts Family Out of Vienna Plans! Empty Re: TMZ: Jermaine Shuts Family Out of Vienna Plans!

Post by Lorrie Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:05 am

No surprises here at all. Everybody who sees right through Jermaine's act could smell something like this coming a mile away.

Wonder what he'll do next as this "tribute" continues to fall apart. I won't lose any sleep thinking about it, though.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

TMZ: Jermaine Shuts Family Out of Vienna Plans! Empty Re: TMZ: Jermaine Shuts Family Out of Vienna Plans!

Post by SeeingClues Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:13 am

Imagine if the family source is MJ and Jermaine never even bothered to tell HIM about it? lol
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:26 am

lol that would be funny lol!
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:46 am

I just saw this on MJHD ... Not shocked so far from TMZ revealing this .... Busted , Jermaine !!!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:10 am

SeeingClues wrote:Imagine if the family source is MJ and Jermaine never even bothered to tell HIM about it? lol

That would be very funny, indeed! Jermaine seems to like to walk to the beat of a different drum! lol I wonder how he might feel knowing that the news is out and that he does not have the Jackson's support as he had stated!!! scratch
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:12 am

nor of any of the celebs that backed out. I wonder if MJ really set him up to fail? Knowing how his brother is and what he has done in the past, maybe some revenge?
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:23 am

CaptainJaneway wrote:nor of any of the celebs that backed out. I wonder if MJ really set him up to fail? Knowing how his brother is and what he has done in the past, maybe some revenge?

It wouldn't be a bad way for MJ to get even with him that way! I think Jermaine deserves it. He has put himself out there to be an opportunistic who only cares about fame and money! However, I don't think Michael is the type of person who would seek revenge. I don't think it is in his nature. But then again who knows!
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:23 am

Great!!
MJ is on a revenge rampage.

He'll get back at & expose:
+ the media
+ people who lie just to get their 15'
+ the LAPD
+ the justice system
+ the drug pushing doctors
+ the shady entourage
+ the greedy members of his family...

GO MICHAEL!!! cheers
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:31 am

Luv your posts annie...you are ok indeed Smile

Which user wrote a post about Jermaine being jealous of MJ...
I also agree with this post Smile

I really never believed in this Vienna tribute...I was disappointed when I watched
the Save the world awards...
I learnt from my mistakes
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:26 am

Busted jermaine you sorry excuse for a human being, im not surprised one bit what he does to get noticed
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:31 am

so agree with annies post lol!
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:32 am

annieisnotokey wrote:Great!!

+ the media
+ the LAPD
+ the justice system
+ the shady entourage

GO MICHAEL!!! cheers

AMEN!!!! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:38 am

+ the media
+ the LAPD
+ the justice system
+ the shady entourage

GO MICHAEL!!! cheers

Lol i love that theory Very Happy
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:29 am

SeeingClues wrote:Imagine if the family source is MJ and Jermaine never even bothered to tell HIM about it? lol

How I would love to see Michael get back at everybody. That would be the sweetest thing.

Mabye Jermaine would loose that stupid grin on his ugly face then.

Ohhh That would be so sweet.

GO MIKE!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:05 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:

How I would love to see Michael get back at everybody. That would be the sweetest thing.

Mabye Jermaine would loose that stupid grin on his ugly face then.

Ohhh That would be so sweet.

GO MIKE!!!!

I agree someone needs to wipe that cheesey grin off his ugly shiny face cause its getting on my nerves Evil or Very Mad
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjj29081958 Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:24 am

+ the media
+ the LAPD
+ the justice system
+ the shady entourage

GO MICHAEL!!! cheers

that will be great!! I just can't wait for this to happen, and see their faces!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
mjj29081958
mjj29081958
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:37 am

Jermaine..Jermaine...this is really pathetic. I think either the tribute will be cancelled or it's just gonna be a poor imitation of the memorial.

By the way @ mjj29081958.........gan't get my eyes off your signature Embarassed
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:04 am

carpenoctem wrote:Jermaine..Jermaine...this is really pathetic. I think either the tribute will be cancelled or it's just gonna be a poor imitation of the memorial.

Embarassed

if it's just Memorial Part II, then I don't see how they are going to get the networks to pay big money to carry it, or sell 85,000 tickets in a remote place like Austria, and have a billion people watch on TV.

I mean just to hear Jermaine sing with Larry King's wife and hear a washed up Whitney sing?
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by STARbaybeeRoqk Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:27 pm

haha yaaay
hopefully there will be no more jermaine interviews
CAN YOU GUYS INTERVIEW MARLON or somebody please???
lol but umm wow jermaine sooo self-centered, you should be ashamed!
STARbaybeeRoqk
STARbaybeeRoqk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:35 pm

I'm still wondering why Jermaine announced the death at the hospital and not an actual physician. Isn't it always the doctor that does the press conference in a high profile death?

There HAD to be a doctor at UCLA if this was real. Murray didn't have a license in California so I doubt he had hospital rights in CA, so another actual UCLA physician would have had to have worked on him and called the death...
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:37 pm

SeeingClues wrote:I'm still wondering why Jermaine announced the death at the hospital and not an actual physician. Isn't it always the doctor that does the press conference in a high profile death?

There HAD to be a doctor at UCLA if this was real. Murray didn't have a license in California so I doubt he had hospital rights in CA, so another actual UCLA physician would have had to have worked on him and called the death...

Yep! That was the case with Princess Diana and they also explained how they worked to bring her back to life for over an hour. God i still can't believe that was 12 years ago.

Anyway, the only explanation I can think of is that people at UCLA don't want to get involved in all of this. I can't say I blame them. I think it's gonna get a whole lot messier.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:56 am

Oh wow.
Looks like it is all falling apart.

Annie I love your list.
GOOD FOR MJ.
Everyone who has attempted to and was a part of TRYING to bring MJ down should go down HARD!!!!!
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:10 pm

+ the media
+ the LAPD
+ the justice system
+ the shady entourage

GO MICHAEL!!! cheers

cheers cheers cheers GO MICHAEL, GO MICHAEL, GO MICHAEL cheers cheers cheers

When that happens, I want the media to be there for once..I want to see Mike stick to them. sunny
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down