Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody heard of Ben Jackson?

+9
EarthAngel90
just_friend
phoenix
MJSmile4Us
Lorrie
gujunpyo
annieisnotokey
SmoothCriminal
Rach
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Anybody heard of Ben Jackson? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody heard of Ben Jackson?

Post by phoenix Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:22 am

EarthAngel90 wrote:Add Me in the Ring ... Two People Enter , One Person Leaves !!!!

wow more people who wanna fight- i think the one and only way to do this is really a reality TV show on MTV...
we gonna call it something like "MJ searching for PYT"
i guess this is going to be fun
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:26 am

phoenix wrote:
EarthAngel90 wrote:Add Me in the Ring ... Two People Enter , One Person Leaves !!!!

wow more people who wanna fight- i think the one and only way to do this is really a reality TV show on MTV...
we gonna call it something like "MJ searching for PYT"
i guess this is going to be fun

LOL at reality tv show now that would be funny Razz
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:29 am

EarthAngel90 wrote:Add Me in the Ring ... Two People Enter , One Person Leaves !!!! I think Michael would Blush if saw this cat fight .... * Michael , if you are reading this ... We that crazy about you !!!!* Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Lol he would would'nt he Very Happy dont worry michael im gonna take these girls down for you I love you
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:33 am

SmoothCriminal wrote:
EarthAngel90 wrote:Add Me in the Ring ... Two People Enter , One Person Leaves !!!! I think Michael would Blush if saw this cat fight .... * Michael , if you are reading this ... We that crazy about you !!!!* Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Lol he would would'nt he Very Happy dont worry michael im gonna take these girls down for you I love you

take down? lol maybe just in you dreams Laughing
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:44 am

phoenix wrote:
SmoothCriminal wrote:

take down? lol maybe just in you dreams Laughing

Keep telling yourself that u just might believe it Very Happy Ne hooo im tired so i gotta go Smile so fight amoungst yourselfs for now Razz
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:40 am

Rofl, when I saw this thread title I honestly thought it was about the rat lol!

He is quite good, he has one of the smoothest moonwalks I've ever seen, Michael is the best obviously. BJ is quite good but when you watch him you can tell the other dance moves aren't as natural or smooth as Michael does them.

Lol girls, girls, I'll send Ben in first pretending to be Michael and you guys fight over Ben and while you're preoccupied I'll take Michael and run tongue
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:41 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Rofl, when I saw this thread title I honestly thought it was about the rat lol!

He is quite good, he has one of the smoothest moonwalks I've ever seen, Michael is the best obviously. BJ is quite good but when you watch him you can tell the other dance moves aren't as natural or smooth as Michael does them.

Lol girls, girls, I'll send Ben in first pretending to be Michael and you guys fight over Ben and while you're preoccupied I'll take Michael and run tongue

LOL we are not blind and would be able to tell that this is not the real MJ...that is not going to work, Baby lol!
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:54 am

You're welcome! OMG the hip popping at the beginning of "Scream" had me thinking it was MJ! I actually want to marry this guy if I can't have Michael!!!!![/quote]

I hope we are all invited to the wedding Very Happy Laughing
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:56 am

hmm.....that quote didn't work! To clarify Rachel wants to marry him, not me! lol!
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:59 am

phoenix wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Rofl, when I saw this thread title I honestly thought it was about the rat lol!

LOL we are not blind and would be able to tell that this is not the real MJ...that is not going to work, Baby lol!

LOL - Hmm, looks like I'll have to be crafty then Twisted Evil I'll get Ben to moonwalk all over the place, throw in Clair Elizabeth Fields Cruise and Billy Jean Jackson, O2 guy, a hundred paps, LaToya and Joe, Martin Bashir, Tom Sneddon and a few others - cause a riot then while everyone else is lynching Bashir I'll run off with MJ while everyone else is distracted tongue lol!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:29 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
phoenix wrote:

LOL - Hmm, looks like I'll have to be crafty then Twisted Evil I'll get Ben to moonwalk all over the place, throw in Clair Elizabeth Fields Cruise and Billy Jean Jackson, O2 guy, a hundred paps, LaToya and Joe, Martin Bashir, Tom Sneddon and a few others - cause a riot then while everyone else is lynching Bashir I'll run off with MJ while everyone else is distracted tongue lol!

it sounds to me as if you have planned that for quite a while...lol..you have forgot E'Cas and Uri Geller..
i would follow you and MJ and then while you are absolutly distracted because of watching him move in his gold pants i gonna push Michael in a taxi and escape ....lol okay i cant stop laughing right now
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:43 am

phoenix wrote:
phoenix wrote:

it sounds to me as if you have planned that for quite a while...lol..you have forgot E'Cas and Uri Geller..
i would follow you and MJ and then while you are absolutly distracted because of watching him move in his gold pants i gonna push Michael in a taxi and escape ....lol okay i cant stop laughing right now
Ah yes, I forgot about old Uri and E'Cas, throw in that woman Diane Diamond too. Ah lets be fair - throw in everyone who works for The Sun, NOTW, WWN and the arvizos and chandlers.

Lol, I don't distracted by the gold pants (I may be slightly immune to the gold pants), I get distracted by the military jackets and I love you the 3 piece suits. I do love a man who looks sharp in a suit and Michael was insanely stylish and gorgeous in the suits. I like classy elegance in a man.

I agree, I am ROFLing so hard right now, it's like I can't stop giggling.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:48 am

phoenix wrote:
phoenix wrote:

Ah yes, I forgot about old Uri and E'Cas, throw in that woman Diane Diamond too. Ah lets be fair - throw in everyone who works for The Sun, NOTW, WWN and the arvizos and chandlers.

Lol, I don't distracted by the gold pants (I may be slightly immune to the gold pants), I get distracted by the military jackets and I love you the 3 piece suits. I do love a man who looks sharp in a suit and Michael was insanely stylish and gorgeous in the suits. I like classy elegance in a man.

you make me laught so hard right now- we are talking about this topic as if we are really out to fulfill this plan tomorrow...however when i got Mike you can have his suite or jacket (whatever he is wearing lol)
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:57 am

[quote="phoenix"][quote="Another.Part.Of.Me"][quote="phoenix"]
phoenix wrote:

you make me laught so hard right now- we are talking about this topic as if we are really out to fulfill this plan tomorrow...however when i got Mike you can have his suite or jacket (whatever he is wearing lol)

That's where you're wrong tongue
When I get Michael, I'l give you guys the gold pants, I'm sure he has multiple copies of the same outfit and this way you guys still get to get into his pants ROFL tongue

OMG, I am laughing so hard right now lol!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:00 am

[quote="Another.Part.Of.Me"][quote="phoenix"][quote="Another.Part.Of.Me"]
phoenix wrote:
phoenix wrote:

That's where you're wrong tongue
When I get Michael, I'l give you guys the gold pants, I'm sure he has multiple copies of the same outfit and this way you guys still get to get into his pants ROFL tongue

OMG, I am laughing so hard right now lol!

i personally only can talk about myself but i dont want the pants- i want whats in them...okay we should stop its getting dirty in here ....lol
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:01 am

Agreed lol. Let's keep it clean
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:26 am

This thread has me ROFLing for much!!!!!!

As I said, I will be more than happy to have Ben if Michael isn't available. I mean look at how the man moves! I really do want to marry him.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:28 pm

Rachel wrote:This thread has me ROFLing for much!!!!!!

As I said, I will be more than happy to have Ben if Michael isn't available. I mean look at how the man moves! I really do want to marry him.

Lmao rachel you can have ben Very Happy lol were never gonna settle this so we should leave it for another time ladies Razz
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:20 pm

I posted a topic about Ben Jackson on MJHD someday and nobody was interessted LOL
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:43 pm

Pammy wrote:I posted a topic about Ben Jackson on MJHD someday and nobody was interessted LOL

Awwwwww!!! Well we are Hon Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:12 pm

ROFL...O my god.....LMAO.....you guys have me laughing so hard I almost peed myself. lol! I wanna be there when you fight. Oooo I have an idea how about Mike can be the ref. I think he would enjoy getting dirty with all of you.lol
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:16 pm

@ Charmed6

ROFL! Yeah I do too Wink
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2