Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson To Be Buried On His Birthday (VH1 just sent this msg out)

+21
dunno_it
SmoothCriminal
mir26
Lorrie
CantlivewithoutMJ
ballongiraf
mjthelegendlives
Banessa
ishealive
Another.Part.Of.Me
phoenix
annieisnotokey
Sweet1
jpresley
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
DawneVee
Smelly
Rach
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
lovelidae
MJJ Love
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Michael Jackson To Be Buried On His Birthday (VH1 just sent this msg out) Empty Michael Jackson To Be Buried On His Birthday (VH1 just sent this msg out)

Post by MJJ Love Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:48 am

Very Odd.
I thought he was buried already. Thie reporting of all of this is just all over the place.

Have no clue what to believe.
Geesh.
But, gosh, I really hope MJ is not really gone. Sad

http://www.vh1.com/news/articles/1618830/20090817/jackson_michael.jhtml

It's been nearly two months since Michael Jackson died of as-yet-unannounced causes at the age of 50. According to the New York Daily News, Jackson will finally be buried next week on what would have been the pop star's 51st birthday, August 29. Quoting the singer's father, Joseph Jackson, the paper reported that Jackson will be buried at Los Angeles' Forest Lawn Cemetery in accordance with plans that were finalized over the past few days.

The Jackson family has not previously commented on what would become of the singer's body, and there has reportedly been a split between those who want to inter the pop star at his former home, Neverland Ranch, and others who prefer Forest Lawn. Brother Jermaine is said to be pushing for
turning Neverland into a tourist attraction similar to Graceland (the former home of Elvis Presley), while other family members are against the idea given Jackson's distaste for his former home in light of a 2003 raid on the ranch tied to child molestation charges for which he was acquitted in 2005.

Joseph Jackson described the burial plans to the paper and also said he is supportive of the Los Angeles Police Department's investigation into his son's death, which he has said he believes occurred under suspicious circumstances. A spokesperson for the Jackson family would not comment on the reported burial plans.

Meanwhile, rival paper the New York Post reported over the weekend that Jackson's body has been stored in a freezer at Forest Lawn pending the decision on where his final resting place will be. The paper claimed that Jackson's mother, Katherine, has made several visits to Forest Lawn to see her late son. The report also claims that one of the other things delaying the burial is an internal Jackson family dispute over whether Michael should be buried in an unmarked grave in order to avoid potential desecration or disturbance.

The results of Jackson's autopsy are being withheld by the Los Angeles Coroner's Office pending completion of the Los Angeles Police Department's investigation into his death.

This report is provided by MTV News
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson To Be Buried On His Birthday (VH1 just sent this msg out) Empty Re: Michael Jackson To Be Buried On His Birthday (VH1 just sent this msg out)

Post by lovelidae Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:56 am

Sure he is.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson To Be Buried On His Birthday (VH1 just sent this msg out) Empty Re: Michael Jackson To Be Buried On His Birthday (VH1 just sent this msg out)

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:08 am

....and the LAPD's Chief has announced he's retiring Oct. 31st.

Very strange indeed....
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:12 am

HI MJ FAN FOR 40 YEARS
Yes, very much so.
I wish that the time would fly to October 30th now.
This waiting and anticipation and NOT knowing is killing me.
Its weird, but I can't sleep at nights properly because I am thinking of MJ.

Just wow, it really shocks me sometimes.....

I love ur avatar!!!!!
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:37 am

Does anyone else find it incredibly morbid that his family want to "bury" him on his birthday?!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:39 am

Yeah, I do, people on MJHD are discussing this too
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:40 am

I don't believe it but if it is true, what a thing to do.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:41 am

I don't believe it much either, on the day of the "burial" they're gonna spin some other lie!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:42 am

I do Rachel! It's just...well..odd...

I was also thinking...okay, the news reported what was it, last week or the week before that MJ was indeed buried already at Forrest Lawn, right?
Okay so now this story comes into play that MJ will now be buried on his birthday.
What I want to know is how come none of the media are questioning this? If I were a news reporter I would definitely be questioning what the hell was really going on, that's for sure.

Well if MJ is indeed going to be buried on his birthday maybe we'll get lucky and a paparazzi will snap a photo of one of the Jacksons actually in Forrest Lawn, know what I mean?
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:42 am

LOL yeah that sounds about right! Case in point, the toxicology reports!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:44 am

DawneVee wrote:I do Rachel! It's just...well..odd...

I was also thinking...okay, the news reported what was it, last week or the week before that MJ was indeed buried already at Forrest Lawn, right?
Okay so now this story comes into play that MJ will now be buried on his birthday.
What I want to know is how come none of the media are questioning this? If I were a news reporter I would definitely be questioning what the hell was really going on, that's for sure.

Well if MJ is indeed going to be buried on his birthday maybe we'll get lucky and a paparazzi will snap a photo of one of the Jacksons actually in Forrest Lawn, know what I mean?

I know exactly what you mean about the media. I think that because of the inconsistencies no one wants to touch this for fear of being sued or accused of slander. I mean it is weird and I wouldn't want to risk my job over it.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:03 am

Rachel wrote:

I know exactly what you mean about the media. I think that because of the inconsistencies no one wants to touch this for fear of being sued or accused of slander. I mean it is weird and I wouldn't want to risk my job over it.
Rachel,
Great points!
I wonder the same. They have to be wondering but now there being cautious.
They probably are learnig quite a bit frrom THE MJHD sites and the forums.
We are doing the leg work and they are probably learning how much MJ despised of the Media and their ways of being so deceitful in their reporting.

But, its very very odd that he is being buiried on his BIRTHDAY. what a gift, to be buried on your birthday. Depressing..
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:05 am

It is VERY morbid. WTF?

and why is this page so wide?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:08 am

Rachel wrote:Does anyone else find it incredibly morbid that his family want to "bury" him on his birthday?!

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. I mean, if it happened to fall on his b-day that's one thing, but to actually PLAN for his burial on that day is beyond morose.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:15 am

Rachel wrote:

Yeah, one minute no one knows where he is, the next minute he's been buried in an indisclosed location, the next minute he's in the deep freeze at Forest Lawn and Katherine "visits often" (which, btw, WTF is up with that? I mean, these people can't even go to dinner w/o TMZ finding out and harassing them, but Katherine can slip on over to Forest Lawn for multiple visits w/ her frozen son and not ONE person has seen or reported on it?! CTFO!!!) and now he's being buried on his b-day. ?!

I am simply shocked that not ONE media person has at least asked the question??
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:20 am

Maybe Katherine has a secret tunnel leading from her house to Forest Lawn? LOL just kidding Smile

I know it is odd but like I said I think the media are playing scared. We all look loonies at the moment because we believe Michael isn't dead so maybe the media don't want to be tared with the same brush? Plus the newspapers/media who have lead this story for months are a bunch of morons and probably aren't smart enough to see that this is all fake!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:23 am

Did we all forget he was supposed to have been buried already? I do find this morbid but not weird. The Jackson family has used MJ his entire life for media/press attention. If they truly were going to bury MJ on his birthday. Why would they make it known publicly. Do you think any of his fans will show up at Forest Lawn on
August 29th? Perhaps! Maybe there will be somewhere there to sell tickets, T-shirts, DVDs, CDs, MJ dolls and any other kind of memorabilia that can be thought of. I am not trying to be crass but that family is literally off the chain. No one seems to have any honor for what MJ did and gave them over the decades. They are nothing more than a bunch of ungrateful leaches. I am not one to judge. But they will all get theirs in the end. No one gets away! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:33 am

jpresley wrote:
Rachel wrote:

Yeah, one minute no one knows where he is, the next minute he's been buried in an indisclosed location, the next minute he's in the deep freeze at Forest Lawn and Katherine "visits often" (which, btw, WTF is up with that? I mean, these people can't even go to dinner w/o TMZ finding out and harassing them, but Katherine can slip on over to Forest Lawn for multiple visits w/ her frozen son and not ONE person has seen or reported on it?! CTFO!!!) and now he's being buried on his b-day. ?!

LMAO!!! Sorry to laugh, but that part was just too funy!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:36 am

Sweet1 wrote:Did we all forget he was supposed to have been buried already? I do find this morbid but not weird. The Jackson family has used MJ his entire life for media/press attention. If they truly were going to bury MJ on his birthday. Why would they make it known publicly. Do you think any of his fans will show up at Forest Lawn on
August 29th? Perhaps! Maybe there will be somewhere there to sell tickets, T-shirts, DVDs, CDs, MJ dolls and any other kind of memorabilia that can be thought of. I am not trying to be crass but that family is literally off the chain. No one seems to have any honor for what MJ did and gave them over the decades. They are nothing more than a bunch of ungrateful leaches. I am not one to judge. But they will all get theirs in the end. No one gets away! Keep the Faith!

and Joe will be there at the gates of the cemetary selling all that stuff and puttin the cash in his pockets.
"Cmon...get your t-shiiiirts here.... $75 will get you a playing card. $400 will you here one tem nice tshirts!"
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:39 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:

and Joe will be there at the gates of the cemetary selling all that stuff and puttin the cash in his pockets.
"Cmon...get your t-shiiiirts here.... $75 will get you a playing card. $400 will you here one tem nice tshirts!"

ROFL! I just let out the biggest snort ever! That was too funny Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:43 am

Rachel wrote:Does anyone else find it incredibly morbid that his family want to "bury" him on his birthday?!

Very morbid and certainly not the kind of birthday present I'd like to get. lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:48 am

annieisnotokey wrote:

Very morbid and certainly not the kind of birthday present I'd like to get. lol!

Yeah it's very "happy birthday here's a grave"!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:50 am

jpresley wrote:
Rachel wrote:

LMAO!!! Sorry to laugh, but that part was just too funy!!

lol! afro
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:55 am

Rachel wrote:

ROFL! I just let out the biggest snort ever! That was too funny Smile

I can picture it though,,,cant you?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:56 am

The Jacksonologist,
That was the laugh of the day! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:57 am

I can picture it though,,,cant you?

The sad thing is yes I can. I read somewhere that he didn't even have a ticket to the BET awards and showed up half an hour before and expected people to move to fit him in. He just comes across as so incredibly selfish.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:17 pm

i had to laught about that article- because MJ seems to be at the same time at different places...
just yesturday i said to my parents that no journalist would ever say a single world about the possibility of hoax because a) they would be afraid that the whole world would laugh at them b) they gonna loose their job probably immidiatly after that statement c)i noticed that on german tv they try now not to say too much about the odd things going on- they do really feel uncomfortable with that topic: so bravo MJ finally media is afraid of something, you did your job really well lol
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:18 pm

I agree. I came home from work and turned on my computer to find a video on the MSN homepage entitled Video: Jacko body in freezer
Yeah, morbid I know so obviously I clicked on it and it claims that Katherine has had Michael's golden casket moved to some sort of underground deep freeze where it is covered with plexiglass to prevent it frosting over.
It's a solid bronze, gold plated casket - how exactly is it going to frost over? Are they afraid that it will freeze itself shut? whatever

It also mentions Katherine going there everyday to hang out with the body, and mentions the birthday plans.
Seriously, WTF? Who buries someone on their birthday? That's like the biggest FU possible.

@ Dawne - I'm convinced that once you become a journalist/investigative reporter they perform a compulsory lobotomy on you.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:23 pm

LMAO!! APOM that was good!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:33 pm

[quote="Al B. Sure! Love"]Very Odd.
I thought he was buried already. Thie reporting of all of this is just all over the place.

Have no clue what to believe.
Geesh.
But, gosh, I really hope MJ is not really gone. Sad

http://www.vh1.com/news/articles/1618830/20090817/jackson_michael.jhtml

Well the family lawyer must feel pretty stupid now...
He said last week MJ was buried on the 7th of July
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:35 pm

Yeah Rachel it is really morbid - a bit twisted I think.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:05 pm

NOt sure why it didn't quote but I quoted from Jpresley

I am simply shocked that not ONE media person has at least asked the question??[/quote]

My exact thoughts! WTF is going on? You would think that by the media asking the obvious questions they would get more attention therefore, generate ratings. However, for some "strange" reason they don't want or maybe are not allowed to ask what we all know to be too obvious, even for the blind! WHY?
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:13 pm

wow exactly my thoughts...out of all the days after july 7 they have to bury him exactly on his birthday?
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:14 pm

Whoever came up with this birthday burial story has a sick mind IMO - obviously it's some jerk reporter but it's twisted - even to me it's twisted and usually I don't have a problem with twisted.
It's like, 'oh Prince, Paris, Blanket - it's your daddy's birthday today, yay! Oh yeah and we're going to dig a hole and bury him, just so you know'
WTF do they come up with this stuff?
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:16 pm

Rolling Eyes
since june 25th, how many burial stories have we read? How many have been "confirmed by sources/family/friends/former lawyers"? Has he actually been buried? Uh.... no.
Why should i believe a tabloid article? Why does the Jackson family keep talking to the tabloid media about this matter? Didnt Jermaine ask the media "to please respect their privacy" when he announced Mj's "death"? Well.... how on earth can they expect anyone to "respect their privacy" when the Jackson family is running around like headless chickens talking to tabloid media and anyone, who wants to hear what bs they have to share?

Rolling Eyes
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:17 pm

Yeah u are right but i dont belive it.
CantlivewithoutMJ
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 279
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 30

https://www.youtube.com/user/merx10

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:25 pm

phoenix wrote:just yesturday i said to my parents that no journalist would ever say a single world about the possibility of hoax because a) they would be afraid that the whole world would laugh at them b) they gonna loose their job probably immidiatly after that statement c)i noticed that on german tv they try now not to say too much about the odd things going on- they do really feel uncomfortable with that topic: so bravo MJ finally media is afraid of something, you did your job really well lol

While all of that may be true, I believe that more than anything, media folks have realized that they're being jerked around big-time, by the Jacksons themselves, the authorities who have the most factual information, and all of these mysterious unidentified sources salivating to get five seconds of fame at Michael's expense.

Note how the VH1 article takes pains to report both its own story and the report of a rival publication. That's called covering all of your bases and giving readers EVERYTHING on the subject, and that's prety much the best they can do under the circumstances.

I think the journos are tired of being to made look stupid and unable to do their job (which is supposed to be digging up the truth), not that that's anybody's fault but their own. I don't feel bad for them, but I certainly understand why they're not working any harder to untangle this complicated web.

As for Michael's supposed burial on his birthday -- I still don't believe he's dead, so whatever. These kinds of reports don't even register in my mind anymore. Show me the proof he's dead, and then I'll pay more attention. Otherwise, it's all a big fat waste of time to me.

Thanks for the thread!
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:33 pm

Why the hell would they burry him on his birthday? Thats not celebrating it, thats trashing him Sad . Its seriously sick, if you ask me

I dont believe they will burry him that day

Back to top Go down

Post by mir26 Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:37 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Why the hell would they burry him on his birthday? Thats not celebrating it, thats trashing him Sad . Its seriously sick, if you ask me

probally not true beloved read this its also posted by shirley grace here on the forum

There have been numerous reports swirling on the whereabouts of the late Michael Jackson's body and now ET has the 411.
Despite reports that Michael Jackson's body has been moved to a freezer in Glendale, CA, a source close to the Jackson family tells ET that to their knowledge the late singer has not been moved as of this past weekend.
The source also tells ET that it is true the Michael's mother Katherine does not visit her son's body because she is "absolutely heartbroken" and doesn't want to remember him that way.
The source goes on to say that even though Joe Jackson is reportedly claiming Michael will be permanently laid to rest on his birthday, which is August 29, the Jackson family patriarch is "very much out of the loop" and that this is "his own spin

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/08/77610/index.html
mir26
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 142
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:38 pm

[quote="Lorrie"]
phoenix wrote:While all of that may be true, I believe that more than anything, media folks have realized that they're being jerked around big-time, by the Jacksons themselves, the authorities who have the most factual information, and all of these mysterious unidentified sources salivating to get five seconds of fame at Michael's expense.

Note how the VH1 article takes pains to report both its own story and the report of a rival publication. That's called covering all of your bases and giving readers EVERYTHING on the subject, and that's prety much the best they can do under the circumstances.

I think the journos are tired of being to made look stupid and unable to do their job (which is supposed to be digging up the truth), not that that's anybody's fault but their own. I don't feel bad for them, but I certainly understand why they're not working any harder to untangle this complicated web.

As for Michael's supposed burial on his birthday -- I still don't believe he's dead, so whatever. These kinds of reports don't even register in my mind anymore. Show me the proof he's dead, and then I'll pay more attention. Otherwise, it's all a big fat waste of time to me.

Thanks for the thread!
Lol Lorrie - love your post but I disagree with one point lol. The journos don't need help looking stupid, they do a good enough job on their own. If journos, esp celebrity/entertainment journos had any integrity or credibility whatsoever they would honestly dig up the truth all the time and not just now. All they've done throughout Michael's career is tear him down, trash him and abuse him, that's not digging up the truth, that's being an a-hole.
I for one feel like throwing a party because the media is looking stupid and beyond ridiculous.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:45 pm

I am probably one of the most morbid persons you will ever meet. And even I think that burying anyone on their BIRTHDAY is a totally twisted and morbid thing to do.

I agree with Lorrie, though. Until there is hard evidence and proof, I still won't believe he's dead. And even if they showed some sort of 'proof', I would still question it and the fact that it wasn't shown to us sooner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:56 pm

[quote="mir26"]
MyBelovedMJ wrote:Why the hell would they burry him on his birthday? Thats not celebrating it, thats trashing him Sad . Its seriously sick, if you ask me

probally not true beloved read this its also posted by shirley grace here on the forum

There have been numerous reports swirling on the whereabouts of the late Michael Jackson's body and now ET has the 411.
Despite reports that Michael Jackson's body has been moved to a freezer in Glendale, CA, a source close to the Jackson family tells ET that to their knowledge the late singer has not been moved as of this past weekend.
The source also tells ET that it is true the Michael's mother Katherine does not visit her son's body because she is "absolutely heartbroken" and doesn't want to remember him that way.
The source goes on to say that even though Joe Jackson is reportedly claiming Michael will be permanently laid to rest on his birthday, which is August 29, the Jackson family patriarch is "very much out of the loop" and that this is "his own spin

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/08/77610/index.html[/quote]

Katrine is heartbroken? Is she really?
She didnt look heartbroken to me, the day after Michael "died" when she was out shopping. If she is so heartbroken, she will not be able to do ANYTHING, not even take care of the children, even though she have too.

How can they "remove" him, with noone beeing adviser? I would think that the papparazi would be hiding in the bushes and the trees, EVERYWHERE to get a shot at this.

They havent aparrently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:00 pm

It's always a 'close source to the family' that says this, and that. I'd like to know who that SOURCE is, maybe then I could decide if they are reliable or not. Till then, every 'source' is just a made up person in whoever made up the story's mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:13 pm

Bullshit first his burried then hes not, i cant get my head around there BS, and i agree that is twisted if he is really dead then fcking bury him already and let him RIP
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:31 pm

Jehova's Witnesses (Katharine is very devout, Rebbie also) NEVER celebrate bithday, so it is just an ordinary day for them guys...
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:51 pm

I think a media person either heard this or was thinking thats what they may deicde and just decided to publish it and it went crazy like wildfire.
Thats what they mostly do anyways....Make up B/S stories. Especially when it comes to the LOVELY MJ.

I don't believe it. Not on his birthday!!!
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:52 pm

dunno_it wrote:Jehova's Witnesses (Katharine is very devout, Rebbie also) NEVER celebrate bithday, so it is just an ordinary day for them guys...

Most of my family are Jehovah's Witnesses and its true that birthdays are not considered very important in terms of celebrating. So, lets say my grandmother dies on Monday (she's already gone, so I don't mind using her as a reference point) and by the time she's taken to the funeral home and we have a couple of days of the viewing/wake, her actual burial date ends up being on Thursday which is her birthday. That's not a problem for JW's and they wouldn't think anything was especially morbid with that (barring the huge irony, of course) and the funeral would go on as planned. However, they also would not specifically PLAN to have my grandmothers funeral on her birthday either. That's the difference. I don't believe that Katherine would plan on burying her son on his birthday, which in my mind debunks this story.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:54 pm

dunno_it wrote:Jehova's Witnesses (Katharine is very devout, Rebbie also) NEVER celebrate bithday, so it is just an ordinary day for them guys...
Good point dunno_it!
JW's don't do birthdays or Christmas. For them they have a day e.g. in Michael Jacksons Private Home Videos they had 'Joe Jackson Day' for Joe's bday
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:57 pm

I am sick of Sources .... I am not believing that B.S. anymore ...!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:59 pm

Michael was NOT a Jehovas Witness. He havent been for 15 years or something like that.

They have to respect that

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next