Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brian Oxman states that Michael was buried at the time of the memorial.

+26
dianafan
emanviam
shirley-grace
dontmakeitfactual
lovelidae
endlessfire
jpresley
emo_pinkt
gujunpyo
mjfan
MJJXscape
ballongiraf
carpenoctem
Another.Part.Of.Me
Human_nature
summer+sc3nt
Banessa
EarthAngel90
DawneVee
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJGIRL18
Give.In.To.Me
SmoothCriminal
Souza81
SeeingClues
Rach
30 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Brian Oxman states that Michael was buried at the time of the memorial. Empty Brian Oxman states that Michael was buried at the time of the memorial.

Post by Rach Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:40 pm

So I'm watching GMTV at the moment and Brian Oxman (The Jackson's lawyer) has just done an interview about Paris and Mark Lester when he was asked if Michael had been buried yet.

His reply was that Michael was buried at the time of the memorial. He also stated that he was buried without tissues etc that the coroner needed but they was later returned to the body.

Whats are peoples thoughts on this?
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Brian Oxman states that Michael was buried at the time of the memorial. Empty Re: Brian Oxman states that Michael was buried at the time of the memorial.

Post by SeeingClues Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:42 pm

How could he be buried w/o the tissues but then they were later returned? Did they dig him up to do this??
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Brian Oxman states that Michael was buried at the time of the memorial. Empty Re: Brian Oxman states that Michael was buried at the time of the memorial.

Post by Rach Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:44 pm

SeeingClues wrote:How could he be buried w/o the tissues but then they were later returned? Did they dig him up to do this??

He didn't say. The purpose of the interview was to talk about Paris and Mark Lester and this came up at the end and he was very quick in mentioning it.

Last edited by Rachel on Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Souza81 Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:45 pm

LMFAO! Story is getting even weirder.....
Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Leeftijd : 42

https://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:48 pm

ROFL i dont know what to think of this, why didnt they just tell us all along that he was buried, they didnt have 2 mention where he was buried
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:48 pm

SeeingClues wrote:How could he be buried w/o the tissues but then they were later returned? Did they dig him up to do this??
Oh god, this contradicts that statement that he will be buried in an unmarked grave with no burial ceremony and only 2 family members to witness the internment.

Will all members of this hoax PLEASE SIT DOWN! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by MJGIRL18 Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:54 pm

if he was buried,why did jermaine and joe say that he wasn't buried yet and that the family was having disagreements on where he should be laid to rest Rolling Eyes
MJGIRL18
MJGIRL18
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:55 pm

..........sooooooooo tired of all the contradicting stories..................
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:56 pm

Oh it gets better. Uri Gella is due on the show in half an hour so that should be fun........
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:59 pm

you can't exhume a body to 'return tissues'. only time I can ever think of someone needing to exhume a body is if it would help in trying to find out who killed the person.

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:01 am

Rachel wrote:Oh it gets better. Uri Gella is due on the show in half an hour so that should be fun........

That should be interesting
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:19 am

Oh brother.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Mad
The lies, the contradictions... *silence* Neutral
Michael it's time to give us a clue of some sort because our heads are about ready to explode!
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:23 am

These lies are getting weaker and weaker as we read them ... we the people on here are not dumb or stupid - tell us the facts , we are tired of the media and the press ... I had it up to hear with them ...!!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:28 am

"He was Burrid at the time of the memoriel, but the tissue was later returned to the body" ???

How can they do that if he was burried. Did they dig him up to do that.

COMEON.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:35 am

UPDATE:

Uri Gella just stated that as far as he is aware Michael HAS been buried, although he did not give an indication as to when it took place. However for clarification we should contact Katherine lol.

He also stated that he thought "the mystery" surrounding the death and the circumstances after it would never die down. Hmmm, what an odd thing to say..

Last edited by Rachel on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:37 am

Of course Uri would go in accordance of what others are now starting to report. Because why on EARTH would he lie?! CAUSE NO ONE HAS EVER LIED SINCE HE DIED, RIGHT? haha. (sarcasm, obv.)

ugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:39 am

missdahmer wrote:Of course Uri would go in accordance of what others are now starting to report. Because why on EARTH would he lie?! CAUSE NO ONE HAS EVER LIED SINCE HE DIED, RIGHT? haha. (sarcasm, obv.)

ugh.

LOL this has really p****d you off hasn't it?!

I thought the funniest bit was telling people to contact Katherine. I wanted the reporter to say "ok give me her number and I will"!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:41 am

girl this has pissed me off more than words could ever say. I just want to punch every one of them in the head. I'M SERIOUS!

if I was the reporter, I would have definitely asked for a number. Hell, if I was a reporter I'd be asking LOTS MORE QUESTIONS to these people. I'd make them crack.

Last edited by missdahmer on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:42 am

Hmmmmm Never die down i wonder what he meant by that, Until michael comes back Smile
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:42 am

missdahmer wrote:girl this is pissed me off more than words could ever say. I just want to punch every one of them in the head. I'M SERIOUS!

if I was the reporter, I would have definitely asked for a number. Hell, if I was a reporter I'd be asking LOTS MORE QUESTIONS to these people. I'd make them crack.

LOL you're a hard ass! I think you should have a career move and out the pressure on for us!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:42 am

Sure it won't died out! Specially when they are running around contradicting each other hence making the "Mystery" alive! I just cant believe how much they contradict each other.
You would think that if Michael was directing he would have already made everyone sit in one room and repeat the story line until they all get it right! Seriously he should have hired real actors to play everyone.
I think an actor playing Jermaine or La toya would have been much more convincing than the real ones Very Happy Just my thoughts! Smile
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:44 am

Rachel wrote:
missdahmer wrote:girl this is pissed me off more than words could ever say. I just want to punch every one of them in the head. I'M SERIOUS!

LOL you're a hard ass! I think you should have a career move and out the pressure on for us!

Haha, hard ass? Hardly! I don't know. my mom always says I'd be one heck of a defense lawyer.. I dunno if that's a compliment or not, haha! but yeah..we all need to just start a freaking strike. a michael jackson is alive strike. maybe then they'll all come out of hiding and start opening their mouths some.

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:45 am

missdahmer wrote:girl this has pissed me off more than words could ever say. I just want to punch every one of them in the head. I'M SERIOUS!

Your not the only 1, id put em under pressure and make em crack Laughing
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:46 am

Another day of bullcrap from the Media!
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:46 am

Rachel wrote:UPDATE:

Uri Gella just stated that as far as he is aware Michael HAS been buried, although he did not give an indication as to when it took place. However for clarification we should contact Katherine lol.

He also stated that he thought "the mystery" surrounding the death and the circumstances after it would never die down. Hmmm, what an odd thing to say..

What a moran! He thinks by saying 'contact Katherine' that he's being funny or something? Because I don't find it funny at all. Not one bit. Neutral He also has no idea if Michael has really been buried or not, you can tell by his statement 'as far as he is aware'.
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mad
That's it. I am going to bed. I need to rest my brain for a few hours before it does explode. bom
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:54 am

DawneVee wrote:
Rachel wrote:UPDATE:

What a moran! He thinks by saying 'contact Katherine' that he's being funny or something? Because I don't find it funny at all. Not one bit. Neutral He also has no idea if Michael has really been buried or not, you can tell by his statement 'as far as he is aware'.
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mad
That's it. I am going to bed. I need to rest my brain for a few hours before it does explode. bom

Yep Uri is a moron! I actually cringed when he came on the screen but i find myself strangely compled by what he says. Maybe because it will be fun to watch him try and dig himself out of all this in a few months time Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:01 am

because it will be fun to watch him try and dig himself out of all this in a few months time Smile

I know that's right!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:08 am

In the news, It has just been said, That Michael has been burried at "forrest lawn" Last night or something. But that his Burriel place, remains a secret.

I cant believe it..

It broke my heart. Sad Sad

Im starting to loose faith.

Where is he?

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:08 am

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:10 am

LOL so who the f**k is he?! He lied to me and I'm not happy........
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:10 am

This morning on SKY News Sunrise (I had to turn my computer on just to post this before work!) Eamon Holmes said that 'reports' had come in that Michael Jackson has been buried at Forest Lawn in a secret private ceremony.
These conflicting stories are becoming more and more ridiculous by the day.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:10 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:In the news, It has just been said, That Michael has been burried at "forrest lawn" Last night or something. But that his Burriel place, remains a secret.

I cant believe it..

I broke my heart. Sad Sad

Where is he?

Don't lose faith... Michael is somewhere on Earth.. Hang on in there. The Media will screw up their reports soon. They always do!
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:11 am

lawyer or not he ain't telling the truth. just like everyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:13 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:In the news, It has just been said, That Michael has been burried at "forrest lawn" Last night or something. But that his Burriel place, remains a secret.

I cant believe it..

Where is he?

don't lose hope or faith babygirl. he's out there somewhere. look with your heart. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:15 am

I cant believe it..

Where is he?

When you start to feel down just read this thread and think of all the inconsistencies that are appearing in this now. I mean NOT ONE person can get this burial straight. I bet next week Jermaine says that Michael is still waiting to be buried. While all this crap is being spouted my faith is stronger than ever Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by MJGIRL18 Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:15 am

MJ BEING BURIED AFTER THE MEMORIAL DOES NOT MAKE SENSE
REMEMBER WHEN THEY SAID THAT HIS BODY WAS ON ICE,AND THAT THE FAMILY WAS HAVING DISAGREEMENT

JOE JACKSON SAID IT HIMSELF THAT HE DIDN'T KNOW WHERE THE BODY WAS AND HE WAS AT THE MEMORIAL
MJGIRL18
MJGIRL18
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:17 am

Ohhhh I wanna believe that. But these days, im really sick with grief.
I have had to seek counsling.

Im haveing a very hard time, with all of this. I cant be in the chat, cause its to hard for me, to talk about him. But I have to be in here.

You comford me. Thanks.

I wish he would give us a sign

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:17 am

Uri Geller cheating on his own television show bounce Laughing Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1Y7QR314xA
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:21 am

Human_nature wrote:Uri Geller cheating on his own television show bounce Laughing Laughing

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1Y7QR314xA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1Y7QR314xA[/quote[/url]]

OMG I'm dying with laughter! What a douche......

You can clearly see he is putting something on his thumb to make it move!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:25 am

[quote="Rachel"]
Human_nature wrote:Uri Geller cheating on his own television show bounce Laughing Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1Y7QR314xA[/quote]

OMG I'm dying with laughter! What a douche......

You can clearly see he is putting something on his thumb to make it move!!!

yes Wink Give an idea of who is the man lol!
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:52 am

I never trusted Uri. Did you guys see the documentary he did a few weeks back? He said "When I first heard about Michael's death I thought it was a hoax". I mean doesn't that strike anyone as odd?

I can understand if he didn't want to believe it was true but hoax is a strong word. I would have said "I didn't want to believe it" but Uri puts his massive foot in it!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:58 am

Rachel wrote:I never trusted Uri. Did you guys see the documentary he did a few weeks back? He said "When I first heard about Michael's death I thought it was a hoax". I mean doesn't that strike anyone as odd?

I can understand if he didn't want to believe it was true but hoax is a strong word. I would have said "I didn't want to believe it" but Uri puts his massive foot in it!!

the reporter should have asked him about that. I know I would have!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:59 am

missdahmer wrote:
Rachel wrote:I never trusted Uri. Did you guys see the documentary he did a few weeks back? He said "When I first heard about Michael's death I thought it was a hoax". I mean doesn't that strike anyone as odd?

I'm telling you, you need to be an investigator in this case lol.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:02 am

Rachel wrote:
missdahmer wrote:

I'm telling you, you need to be an investigator in this case lol.

if I lived anywhere in Cali or around any of these idiots I'd be up
their asses 24/7. I just don't wanna end up in jail or anything hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:17 am

yes I saw....a real joke drunken
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:04 am

And where is TMZ in this? Haven't read anything of MJ being buried there yet......hmmmm Very Happy
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:11 am

carpenoctem wrote:And where is TMZ in this? Haven't read anything of MJ being buried there yet......hmmmm Very Happy

Ha hopefully they have given up!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:35 am

why would they want to bury him in secret? If they really want the world to believe that Mj is dead, why not let us see the funeral? Claiming that he's been buried already (but without proof) is just like the supposed life insurance payout - there's no proof there either. Why, after all the inconsistencies, should we now believe Oxman (who's not representing the family in any way) and Uri gellar (who hasnt been a friend of MJ since the bashir interview). How can 2 outsiders possibly have any knowlegde of this matter?

If MJ was buried july 7th, the family has been consistently lying to the media and the public since then. Either way, that's not exactly working in their favor as far as credibility goes.
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:23 am

If he was already buried by the time the memorial took place what are they gonna do with the gold coffin??? Sell it on EbaY maybe??? I'm sorry MICHAEL but the thought just made me giggle inside. Couldn't help it
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJXscape Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:39 am

As much I remember Jackson family purchased 2 identical coffins.
I do believe that they buried Michael on July 7.Back then the family didn't know if they would keep Michael buried at Forest temporally or forever, because family members had disagreements where to burry him at Forest or Neverland.
And now it seems that they all agreed that he will stay at Forest Lawn and it would be a better place for Mike that's why they finally disclosed that he was burried on July 7 at Forest Lawn.

Last edited by MJJXscape on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
MJJXscape
MJJXscape
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next